• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
((I think you missed my reply))
(Nope, I checked all around, I think You just mispelled one of your characters name as Shuu)

TheDragoon said:
Shuu did one of those funny derpy anime faces with fake tears. "B-But... My hair!" He whined.
---

Dex slid onto the branch with a smile. "I thought maybe we could get a good view of the sunset. The sun is going down." He said as he offered his hand to her.
(Right here)

JJKab said:
Lena started to look a little worried, as she leaned over Shuu's face, looking him in the eyes.
"H-Hey, you're alright there?" She asked, touching his cheek.

Mayyflower said:
"There's a nice hotel that we can stay at.. My parents used to take me... well Harper there and I'd watch from the inside but it was beautiful" She says referring to te time her and Harper shared bodies
Kite nodded. "Then we'll go there!" He said happily as he began to carry her along the beach.

JJKab said:
(Nope, I checked all around, I think You just mispelled one of your characters name as Shuu)
(Right here)
((Yup, I screwed up xD ))

Shuu nodded lightly. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." He said. "I just had my air cut off, no big deal."

TheDragoon said:
((Yup, I screwed up xD ))
Shuu nodded lightly. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." He said. "I just had my air cut off, no big deal."
Lena giggled lightly, as she gently kissed Shuu's chin

"It's time to wake up... If you want, I can make you a breakfast, and then bring it to here..." She said, smiling lovely.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled a bit sheepishly, looking at Ariel, as he nodded.
"I won't, I promise" Gregory said, slowly approaching them

@Daniel reaving

"Untill... I... I don't know how to say it" Lena said, blush on her cheek growing more and more from embarrasment.

"O-Okay..." Fricka said, sniffling quietly. She was in a deep depression, with tears running down her cheeks.
"Hey it's not my fault I just found out about him." Daniel said to her in his defense

@nonaloka

LunaCrosby said:
Ally looked at him for a bit, "I'll let you off with a warning, next time i'm clawing your eyes out" she said.
-----

Toru stared at him again before grabbing his hand and getting up, "your still the same idiot like back then" she said.
Shingo yelped and his behind a lamppost. "M-Mommy!" He squeaked.

---

Dex helped her up and winked. "Oh? Does that mean you may still like this idiot?" He chuckled, blushing a little.

JJKab said:
Lena giggled lightly, as she gently kissed Shuu's chin
"It's time to wake up... If you want, I can make you a breakfast, and then bring it to here..." She said, smiling lovely.
Shuu rubbed his eyes and nodded. "Sure! That would be really nice of you~" He said happily.

Daniel reaving]"Hey it's not my fault I just found out about him." Daniel said to her in his defense [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL]
Gregory laughed gently, as he bowed his head lightly at Ariel's father

"It's alright... I understand, that you're worried about your daughter.... I... I promise I won't hurt her, from the bottom of my heart... I want to make Ariel happy, and... it actually started to go as we wanted it to be..." He admitted, smiling lightly

(Nonalaka changed her name to Nona, so we'll have to @ Her differently)

@Nona

TheDragoon said:
Shuu rubbed his eyes and nodded. "Sure! That would be really nice of you~" He said happily.
Lena smirked, as she nodded, slowly standing up. She snapped her fingers, her right eye glowing red, as she disappeared from Shuu's POV, and appeared in the kitchen. She slowly pulled out a small plate, and went to make four sandviches for them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded into his chest as she hugged him like a child and cuddled up to him
"If you harm a hair on my daughter you will regret it." Mika said sternly to him with that cold look that only a girl could give. "You've obviously become her idol so you better live up to be her idol." She said coldly

"But I'm not coiled around you ame." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''W-Well...alright..''

...⊹She said before entering the room and running over to the night stand and searching for Harumi's bikini or swim suit⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''W-Well...alright..''
...⊹She said before entering the room and running over to the night stand and searching for Harumi's bikini or swim suit⊹...
Harumi giggled happily as there was a cute one price special swimsuit for her in the drawer

Roman said:
Roman listened to Masahi's footsteped slowly get quieter and quieter. The conversation between him and Kaori had been brief. Very brief. He sighed lightly as he reached in his pouch and gripped the small box, soon letting go and turning around to his friend.
"Kaori... I think it's time we leave too. I'll take you home again."

Roman took his hand out of his pouch and made sure he buttoned it back up. He then put his hand on Kaori's and prepared to use Kamui to leave.

"Are you ready?"
Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori could do nothing but watch Masahi leave. A few tears found their way into her eyes, slipping down her cheeks and mixing with the dried blood that was stuck on there. So he was just leaving... leaving her. Once again, she was... Kaori sniffed as Roman spoke about going home. She was awake enough and probably healed enough to not need the apparatus anymore, so she sat up somehow and reached behind her head, struggling to pull it off. She wasn't fully back to strength yet, and the apparatus was connected pretty snugly, so she was having issues getting it off. The struggle was on her face as well, but it was obvious that it was more than just a lack of strength that was the reason for her having issues. The mental strain of the recent events was still heavy on her mind, and more tears came to her eyes as she failed to get it off. Why did it have to come to this?? How could Masahi have... why...? These questions kept bouncing around in her head as she kept trying and failing to disconnect herself. From this angle, you could really see the difference in her skin tone from where the white goop was used in her body☆...

no slide no slide

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily as there was a cute one price special swimsuit for her in the drawer

[/QUOTE]
''Found it.''

...⊹She said before taking it out and showing it to Harumi⊹...

JJKab said:
Fricka shook her head, looking at Isabelle
"I've got no clue... at all..." She said, thinking she was meaning the opposite family, who did this to Nai. She slowly made her way to her bedroom, passing Isabelle by her shoulder
"So not a single clue huh?" Isabella asked, the family sounded like good candidates for her next meal. " Anything else that you know about them? Thy seem bad, therefore me feeding off them is good. If you help me find them, I promise not to feed off of you. " Of course her fingers were crossed behind her back, but if Fricka complied, Isabella wouldn't even consider Fricka a canidate for at least a month.

Ballerina said:
"So not a single clue huh?" Isabella asked, the family sounded like good candidates for her next meal. " Anything else that you know about them? Thy seem bad, therefore me feeding off them is good. If you help me find them, I promise not to feed off of you. " Of course her fingers were crossed behind her back, but if Fricka complied, Isabella wouldn't even consider Fricka a canidate for at least a month.
Fricka's expression turned into a one of fright, as she heard her say "Feed off of you"

"W-Why would you want to feed off of me? I... Are you a vampire or something?" She asked, just to finish the formalities

"and are you interested in me?" She mumbled much quieter

WeirdisFun said:
Wait a second I thought she was a dandere now she became tsun!? okay...a bit surprising Quoire just laughed to her reaction from his joke "that was entertaining" he said then cleared his throat after laughing "sorry about that I was just joking, even though it's still funny" he said chuckling, he won't forget how funny this is to him "anyway If there is something wrong you can talk to me about it".
Entertaining? 'Popular' people like him always seemed to think her socially awkward behavior as a joke or entertaining. The girl flipped her sweater's hood over her head to avoid eye contact with this male. She'd rather go onto daytime talkshow to vent about her problems, rather than to tell him anything else about herself, which is rather extreme considering how much she hates attention.

JJKab said:
Fricka's expression turned into a one of fright, as she heard her say "Feed off of you"
"W-Why would you want to feed off of me? I... Are you a vampire or something?" She asked, just to finish the formalities

"and are you interested in me?" She mumbled much quieter
"Vampire is too broad of a term to describe a person like me..." She told Fricka. "I'm a hybrid you see. I thrive in both the land and sea. All that garlic, holy water, and stakes schmaltz doesn't apply to me. I can seduce any man of my pleasing and kill them in an instant. Basically, I'm your worst nightmare." There was a devious grin on the girl's face, there was definitely something rather twisted about this girl. " And, I'm not interested in you... yet... so count your blessings. Give me more information on the family and you can live with your child lover in peace, for like another month."

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel nodded "I know...you weren't here to tell" she said softly, she understood why he was acting the way he was, it wasn't like she was mad at him in any way, she just wanted them to get along, which she supposed would happen eventually.

@JJKab

"Either way you still could have just called." He said to Ariel before looking back to Gregory with a looked that said I got my eye on you

@JJKab

Ballerina said:
"Vampire is too broad of a term to describe a person like me..." She told Fricka. "I'm a hybrid you see. I thrive in both the land and sea. All that garlic, holy water, and stakes schmaltz doesn't apply to me. I can seduce any man of my pleasing and kill them in an instant. Basically, I'm your worst nightmare." There was a devious grin on the girl's face, there was definitely something rather twisted about this girl. " And, I'm not interested in you... yet... so count your blessings. Give me more information on the family and you can live with your child lover in peace, for like another month."
Fricka's mind was telling her: /Welp, you've done f up.../ , But she shook her head quietly

"I-It's in the another dimension..." She exclaimed, putting her hand on her arm. She was feeling uneasy about her, and if Nai was still in his usual form, she'd tell him that he should watch out form that girl

Ballerina said:
Entertaining? 'Popular' people like him always seemed to think her socially awkward behavior as a joke or entertaining. The girl flipped her sweater's hood over her head to avoid eye contact with this male. She'd rather go onto daytime talkshow to vent about her problems, rather than to tell him anything else about herself, which is rather extreme considering how much she hates attention.
"But seriously I know you will be pissed at me when I laughed at ya" Quoire said with a serious tone, he knew when Eileen flipped her hood "and I might vent more anger if this continues so let it all out on me" he said and he was prepared, he said that because sometimes he knew some people just wanted to let all their anger be released "c'mon do it say anything you want".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi happily clapped then started to change

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon started to change as well. She was happy that they could do something else than play hide and seek but something else seemed quite off. As if there is an unwanted guest somewhere in the area. She decided to ignore it for now and respond to it when the need arises⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back