• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Soon, a portal opened on the ceiling to reveal a girl coming out holding a phone. She was in a place to where she can see both Isabella and Frecka but mainly smiling in a friendly matter towards Frecka♱...

''I was gonna ask that I come over. But the tone of your voice kind of worried me. What was that about?''

View attachment 274866
"Seris! Thank God!" Fricka exclaimed, looking at her. She looked over at Isabelle, and stepped back a little bit more

"Uhm... That girl.... uhhh... She...." She stuttered, clearly getting nervous

Ballerina said:
Isabella was disturbed by the phone. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on killing you right now. I think that phone leads to that dimension you're talking about, so I guess that means weere friends... for now." She told Fricka before a girl dropped down from the ceiling, leaving Isabella speechless. " Who are you and why are you here?"
Untill Isabella's words finally got to her. She started to sweat, looking a bit with fright at her.

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Euloria and Ariel both looked to the door as Gregory spoke "Yeah, you can help over here with me if you want" Ariel said with a smile as she was setting the table.

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria was continuing to get the food ready to set out before Daniel had made his way over to help, she stared at him after he nudged her, knowing what he meant, she looked to Ariel who was setting the table with Gregory. Euloria looked back to Daniel and nodded in agreement.
Gregory smiled widely, as he approached Ariel, and started helping her with setting the table up for the lunch.

"Welp, I would love to help ya out, sweatie... And my words that I spoke near your father are true... I will try to make your life happier.." He exclaimed, getting closer to Ariel, kissing her cheek gently

Ballerina said:
Isabella was disturbed by the phone. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on killing you right now. I think that phone leads to that dimension you're talking about, so I guess that means weere friends... for now." She told Fricka before a girl dropped down from the ceiling, leaving Isabella speechless. " Who are you and why are you here?"
JJKab said:
"Seris! Thank God!" Fricka exclaimed, looking at her. She looked over at Isabelle, and stepped back a little bit more
"Uhm... That girl.... uhhh... She...." She stuttered, clearly getting nervous

Untill Isabella's words finally got to her. She started to sweat, looking a bit with fright at her.
''Haha....I already know...Allow me to introduce myself.''

...♱Seris said before crushing the phone and it turned into butterflies♱...

''My name is Seris. One of Frecka's friends. I wonder what family you're looking for. I just hope it isn't White.''

...♱Seris said to Isabella before turning to look at Frecka♱...

''I think now I should give you power. I 'un know. Your choice.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha....I already know...Allow me to introduce myself.''
...♱Seris said before crushing the phone and it turned into butterflies♱...

''My name is Seris. One of Frecka's friends. I wonder what family you're looking for. I just hope it isn't White.''

...♱Seris said to Isabella before turning to look at Frecka♱...

''I think now I should give you power. I 'un know. Your choice.''
Fricka looked a bit hesitantly at Seris, as she looked back at Isabelle. She frowned a bit

"You know.... I think... a bit of power could help" She exclaimed, smiling a bit.

"I really need it..." She exclaimed

'alongside someone who could cheer me up' Fricka thought to herself, with a small sigh

Nona said:

~*Moriko Radkov*~

Moriko laughed quietly and took a small step to the side as he approached her and climbed onto the chair, making enough room for them to both stand on it. His hugs were always the best, but she was holding in the urge to giggle as his tail wrapped around her leg as it was a bit ticklish. She hugged him back, nuzzling her face against his neck gently before he asked about what she was doing, turning her head towards the cupboard momentarily her gaze then moved back to view Madoka's face "Well, I suppose I was scavenging for food...I forgot to go food shopping yesterday..." She said, laughing a bit sheepishly. She had been so busy with her studies she had lost track of time and fallen asleep before getting the chance to slip out for some.
@Kalin Scarlet

((You skipped over my reply ;- ;) )

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit hesitantly at Seris, as she looked back at Isabelle. She frowned a bit
"You know.... I think... a bit of power could help" She exclaimed, smiling a bit.

"I really need it..." She exclaimed

'alongside someone who could cheer me up' Fricka thought to herself, with a small sigh
''Alright. Though to give power to you it's...an awkward move...''

@Ballerina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. Though to give power to you it's...an awkward move...''
@Ballerina
"H-How is it an awkward move?" Fricka asked, looking a bit worriedly at Serina, as she slowly approached her. She slowly leaned in over her ear, and started whispering

"Serina... My situation... is not really that great... Nai... The guy that I really love.... just... turned into a child... I really need to find a way to turn him back... to make him himself again..." She whispered, her voice getting a little shaky as she spoke, this visibly making an impact on her sanity.

@Ballerina

JJKab said:
"H-How is it an awkward move?" Fricka asked, looking a bit worriedly at Serina, as she slowly approached her. She slowly leaned in over her ear, and started whispering
"Serina... My situation... is not really that great... Nai... The guy that I really love.... just... turned into a child... I really need to find a way to turn him back... to make him himself again..." She whispered, her voice getting a little shaky as she spoke, this visibly making an impact on her sanity.

@Ballerina
''Alright....but I think I'll give you more than you want.''

...♱She said before she kissed Fricka which was giving her power. It was also kind of restoring her sanity. She gave three times the power Fricka would want♱...

@Ballerina

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright....but I think I'll give you more than you want.''
...♱She said before she kissed Fricka which was giving her power. It was also kind of restoring her sanity. She gave three times the power Fricka would want♱...

@Ballerina
Fricka blushed, as Serina kissed her. She suddenly felt her body flow with energy, and her body trembled, before releasing her from the kiss

"W-Wow.... I feel... better now..." She exclaimed, smiling a bit.

"Thank you... Without your help I won't make it" She added.

(Sorry I had to do something for half an hour)

Isabella was still speechless, she wasn't planning on anyone coming in the dorm right when she was going to feed on her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon followed after her⊹...
Harumi laughed happily as she headed for the pool with her sister

Nona said:

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Euloria and Ariel both looked to the door as Gregory spoke "Yeah, you can help over here with me if you want" Ariel said with a smile as she was setting the table.

~*Euloria Reaver*~

Euloria was continuing to get the food ready to set out before Daniel had made his way over to help, she stared at him after he nudged her, knowing what he meant, she looked to Ariel who was setting the table with Gregory. Euloria looked back to Daniel and nodded in agreement.
JJKab said:
Gregory smiled widely, as he approached Ariel, and started helping her with setting the table up for the lunch.
"Welp, I would love to help ya out, sweatie... And my words that I spoke near your father are true... I will try to make your life happier.." He exclaimed, getting closer to Ariel, kissing her cheek gently
He nodded back as he looked to Gregory and Ariel wanting his daughter to understand why he is always gone

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed, as Serina kissed her. She suddenly felt her body flow with energy, and her body trembled, before releasing her from the kiss
"W-Wow.... I feel... better now..." She exclaimed, smiling a bit.

"Thank you... Without your help I won't make it" She added.
Ballerina said:
(Sorry I had to do something for half an hour)
Isabella was still speechless, she wasn't planning on anyone coming in the dorm right when she was going to feed on her.
''You also have the power to revert Nai to his actual age. And maybe a few other powers...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi laughed happily as she headed for the pool with her sister
He nodded back as he looked to Gregory and Ariel wanting his daughter to understand why he is always gone

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just followed after her sister surprised she was this fast even though she is slithering⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''You also have the power to revert Nai to his actual age. And maybe a few other powers...''
@JJKab

Isabella was listening in on their conversation. The female who she had yet to know's name seemed unusually powerful. She knew that she should steer clear of this girl in the feature.

Fricka's lips were forced into an mischevious grin, as she looked over at Isabelle, and turned towards her

"Now.... if you're going to feed off me... you're not going to be really into it!" She exclaimed, her eyes lighting up in yellow.

"And if you'll try to interrupt me... I'm going to be forced.... to defend myself" Fricka added, looking back at Serine

"Thank you so much, yet again... Could you get me to Nai's house? I need to see him" She said, looking trustfully at her

@HimeragiSeiker

@Ballerina

JJKab said:
(Nope, Not that kind of red ;) )
Since any object Lena would try to teleport would stay where it was and fall down, Lena just walked in, bringing them four sandviches with meat, melted cheese on top, and tomatoe slices on top of that on a pretty big plate. She slowly laid it on Shuu's lap, and sat down beside him, smiling lovely

"Here you go. Bon Appetite" She said, winking at him, as she took one sandvich, and began eating slowly
Shuu sat up and ate it eagerly, enjoying it's taste.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu sat up and ate it eagerly, enjoying it's taste.
Lena kept eating as well, chewing slowly

"Say... How do you like them?" She asked, referring to the sandviches

JJKab said:
Fricka's lips were forced into an mischevious grin, as she looked over at Isabelle, and turned towards her
"Now.... if you're going to feed off me... you're not going to be really into it!" She exclaimed, her eyes lighting up in yellow.

"And if you'll try to interrupt me... I'm going to be forced.... to defend myself" Fricka added, looking back at Serine

"Thank you so much, yet again... Could you get me to Nai's house? I need to see him" She said, looking trustfully at her

@HimeragiSeiker

@Ballerina
"We're friends now, remember?" She was rather annoyed that Fricka forget her deal, an entire family to feed off of is far better than just one person. "And I'm stronger than I look, even with your fancy new powers, I can still take you down with only one hit." Isabella told her in an oddly playful, but threatening manner. "I'm starving so, wherever you go, I go too, got it?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
"We're friends now, remember?" She was rather annoyed that Fricka forget her deal, an entire family to feed off of is far better than just one person. "And I'm stronger than I look, even with your fancy new powers, I can still take you down with only one hit." Isabella told her in an oddly playful, but threatening manner. "I'm starving so, wherever you go, I go too, got it?"
"You're... not going anywhere with me... understood..?" Fricka asked through gritted teeth, as Isabelle was lifted in the air, not too far from the ceiling

"You will leave me alone, and we'll forget we've ever met each other, alright?" She added, not looking at the girl she lifted.

JJKab said:
"You're... not going anywhere with me... understood..?" Fricka asked through gritted teeth, as Isabelle was lifted in the air, not too far from the ceiling
"You will leave me alone, and we'll forget we've ever met each other, alright?" She added, not looking at the girl she lifted.
" You think you're hot sh*t now that you have more power, don't ya?" She said angrily as she was lifted up into the air. Isabella always had a plan when this sort of thing happened, she carefully placed her feet onto the ceiling and stood up with ease, it seemed almost as if gravity no longer effected her. " I'm not leaving you alone, I'm starving! Once I find and feed off that family, then we can pretend none of this ever happened. My life is in danger right now, and fake blood just won't cut it."

Ballerina said:
" You think you're hot sh*t now that you have more power, don't ya?" She said angrily as she was lifted up into the air. Isabella always had a plan when this sort of thing happened, she carefully placed her feet onto the ceiling and stood up with ease, it seemed almost as if gravity no longer effected her. " I'm not leaving you alone, I'm starving! Once I find and feed off that family, then we can pretend none of this ever happened. My life is in danger right now, and fake blood just won't cut it."
Fricka grinned angrily, as she looked at Serine, giving her an angry look

"Let's go..." She exclaimed, as she teleported away from them, standing in front of the entrance of the White's Mansion, looking at it.

JJKab said:
Fricka grinned angrily, as she looked at Serine, giving her an angry look
"Let's go..." She exclaimed, as she teleported away from them, standing in front of the entrance of the White's Mansion, looking at it.
(End of interaction?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back