• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
Fricka grinned angrily, as she looked at Serine, giving her an angry look
"Let's go..." She exclaimed, as she teleported away from them, standing in front of the entrance of the White's Mansion, looking at it.
Ballerina said:
" You think you're hot sh*t now that you have more power, don't ya?" She said angrily as she was lifted up into the air. Isabella always had a plan when this sort of thing happened, she carefully placed her feet onto the ceiling and stood up with ease, it seemed almost as if gravity no longer effected her. " I'm not leaving you alone, I'm starving! Once I find and feed off that family, then we can pretend none of this ever happened. My life is in danger right now, and fake blood just won't cut it."
''Fricka...if she's just so desperate...''

...♱She said before walking up to Isabella♱...

''Go ahead. Feed.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame just followed after her sister surprised she was this fast even though she is slithering⊹...
Harumi laughed happily as they neared the pool and she got more excited about swimming

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi laughed happily as they neared the pool and she got more excited about swimming

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon jumped into the pool⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Gah may you repost?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( It pretty much went like this. ))))

Ryu held on tightly to Ali as he ran, jumping to building to hiding just like he did before. "You know... It's surprise I haven't kissed you yet." He said jokingly, playfully tessing her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Toka did the same. Well...without the gazing at all the swords...
Akane patted Toka on the head and smiled, "Hey, I'm gonna show you to your room now. Masumi are you coming?"

Masumi blinked as she snapped back to reality at the sound of Akane's voice. "Y-Yeah." She said before walking with Akane.

Roman said:
Akane patted Toka on the head and smiled, "Hey, I'm gonna show you to your room now. Masumi are you coming?"

Masumi blinked as she snapped back to reality at the sound of Akane's voice. "Y-Yeah." She said before walking with Akane.
...Toka just followed Akane whenever they started moving...

(ima make the CS and find a way to-- oh hold up)

''Oh. I nearly forgot.''

...✦Aselia said before going over to Toka and giving her a cube which had Henir relics all over it✦...

''It's a present.''

''Oh. Thank you...''

(now im gonna make the CS. and When Akane and Aselia do marry, will they use Ishida?)

HimeragiSeiker said:
...Toka just followed Akane whenever they started moving...
(ima make the CS and find a way to-- oh hold up)

''Oh. I nearly forgot.''

...✦Aselia said before going over to Toka and giving her a cube which had Henir relics all over it✦...

''It's a present.''

''Oh. Thank you...''

(now im gonna make the CS. and When Akane and Aselia do marry, will they use Ishida?)
(((( It's up to you. They don't have to change names if you want. ))))

Masumi looked at Toka and Aselia, when Toka was called back. She was curious as to what she was given, but decided she'd wait to later.

"Here's your room~"

Akane opened the door and showed her the room

(((( Alright~ ))))

Roman said:
(((( It's up to you. They don't have to change names if you want. ))))
Masumi looked at Toka and Aselia, when Toka was called back. She was curious as to what she was given, but decided she'd wait to later.

"Here's your room~"

Akane opened the door and showed her the room

(((( Alright~ ))))
il use Ishida. Once they get married, il update Aselia))

''A-Ah...thank you.''

...☆She said before entering it and looking around☆...

HimeragiSeiker said:
il use Ishida. Once they get married, il update Aselia))
''A-Ah...thank you.''

...☆She said before entering it and looking around☆...
(((( Alright ))))

Masumi looked at Toka, a smile on her face, "This is our very own room. How cool?" She asked happily as she set their suitcase down and jumped onto the bed. She saw Akane watching with a smile, which made Masumi snile even brighter.

Roman said:
(((( Alright ))))
Masumi looked at Toka, a smile on her face, "This is our very own room. How cool?" She asked happily as she set their suitcase down and jumped onto the bed. She saw Akane watching with a smile, which made Masumi snile even brighter.
''Yeah...it's nice.''

...☆She said as she smiled before sitting on the other bed and setting her suitcase beside it as she smiled☆...

Asuka Fukushima

tumblr_o6p8ilwIRH1rkfv8uo1_400.png

Asuka had spent a fair amount of time with her daughter Kioko, aiding her with her training when Akira had left. She was curious as to where he had to in such a hurry and figured she'd ask once she saw him again. There was a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, though she brushed it off as nothing. Asuka was sure he was fine and nothing was wrong. He did state that he would be back, so there probably wasnt anything to worry about. She worried to much, it was a known fact. She worried a lot, no matter what was happening. Even if everything was fine and dandy, with no sight of trouble anywhere, she still worried. Usually about her friends and distant family that she had. There probably wasnt any need for her to worry so much, but she honestly couldn't help it. It was almost as if it came like a first instinct to her and it was hard to break. Nevertheless, Asuka shook the worry from her mind and continued on her way. She had left Kioko with her friend a while ago and was now just leisurely walking around, admiring the scenery.

In the time of her mindless walking, Asuka had changed to a newer form. She hadn't experimented much with anything in this body, so she didn't know what she would do with it or what sort of powers it held. It seemed with each form she had, a new power or something of like would arise. She always had to take the time to see what she would do and now would have been as good a time as any, but she wanted to relax. She'd deal with finding out the powers another time, when she wasn't feeling particularly lazy or anything. Asuka's hair had turned from light brown, to a somewhat bright blonde and it portrayed hints of pink and purple at the ends. It was quite nice and she assumed it looked good, seeing as how she didn't exactly have a mirror to look at herself and see if it did indeed look good. The brown irises, which held flecks of gold with in, had shifted to a dark purple or plum color. Asuka soon ran a hand through her silky soft hair as she stood within the center of the field filled with flowers. It was breathtakingly beautiful. An array of flowers were scattered around the area and the vibrant colors that came from those flowers didn't clash at all. Instead, it worked fairly well. She still kind of wished she had her camera to take a picture of jt, but alas.. the poor device was lost somewhere within the Estate.

"I really need to keep track of where I put things.." Asuka's voice was silent, almost barely being heard as her words drifted away with the wind. She lost things ever so often. It wasn't always something important, though most of the time it was. At one point she had even lost a spell book, it was one she had really wanted and desperately needed, that was a gift from Yoshino and somehow she had misplaced it. Asuka looked around everywhere and she could never find the darn thing, no matter how hard she tried. The book showed up a few months later, sitting on her kitchen table. How it had gotten there was beyond her knowledge. That thing must have went on a journey or something, because there was no way that that book was sitting on her table any time before that. Asuka even lost her ring once. She had briefly taken it off to clean it and set it down on her dresser before going to take a shower. When she had stepped out of the shower and went to retrieve the ring, it wasn't in place she had thought she put it. Asuka had panicked, but eventually found the ring a few minutes later and luckily didn't lose the valuable ring that she had received from Akira. She never told him about temporarily losing the ring and she probably never would, she'd like to keep that little tidbit to herself.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Slightly worried, but happy

Flower field

Objective:

N/A

Interaction:

No one

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

"...Yes....Fair Lady....If it means prot-" A crackle was heard from a twig being snapped "Who's there?!" The man called out

Marcus wearing his traveling cloak was there looking at the two strangers "So this is where it all converges huh? Kinda a dump wouldn't you agree?"

"What would you know about it you bastar-"

"That's enough Garl....He doesn't seem to pose a threat.....Tell me traveler, what brings you here?"

Marcus took off his hood "I sensed a strong power....An evil one, coming from the base of this wasteland....If I'm not mistaken it's coming from you." He said with a deadly glare.

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka Fukushima

tumblr_o6p8ilwIRH1rkfv8uo1_400.png

Asuka had spent a fair amount of time with her daughter Kioko, aiding her with her training when Akira had left. She was curious as to where he had to in such a hurry and figured she'd ask once she saw him again. There was a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, though she brushed it off as nothing. Asuka was sure he was fine and nothing was wrong. He did state that he would be back, so there probably wasnt anything to worry about. She worried to much, it was a known fact. She worried a lot, no matter what was happening. Even if everything was fine and dandy, with no sight of trouble anywhere, she still worried. Usually about her friends and distant family that she had. There probably wasnt any need for her to worry so much, but she honestly couldn't help it. It was almost as if it came like a first instinct to her and it was hard to break. Nevertheless, Asuka shook the worry from her mind and continued on her way. She had left Kioko with her friend a while ago and was now just leisurely walking around, admiring the scenery.

In the time of her mindless walking, Asuka had changed to a newer form. She hadn't experimented much with anything in this body, so she didn't know what she would do with it or what sort of powers it held. It seemed with each form she had, a new power or something of like would arise. She always had to take the time to see what she would do and now would have been as good a time as any, but she wanted to relax. She'd deal with finding out the powers another time, when she wasn't feeling particularly lazy or anything. Asuka's hair had turned from light brown, to a somewhat bright blonde and it portrayed hints of pink and purple at the ends. It was quite nice and she assumed it looked good, seeing as how she didn't exactly have a mirror to look at herself and see if it did indeed look good. The brown irises, which held flecks of gold with in, had shifted to a dark purple or plum color. Asuka soon ran a hand through her silky soft hair as she stood within the center of the field filled with flowers. It was breathtakingly beautiful. An array of flowers were scattered around the area and the vibrant colors that came from those flowers didn't clash at all. Instead, it worked fairly well. She still kind of wished she had her camera to take a picture of jt, but alas.. the poor device was lost somewhere within the Estate.

"I really need to keep track of where I put things.." Asuka's voice was silent, almost barely being heard as her words drifted away with the wind. She lost things ever so often. It wasn't always something important, though most of the time it was. At one point she had even lost a spell book, it was one she had really wanted and desperately needed, that was a gift from Yoshino and somehow she had misplaced it. Asuka looked around everywhere and she could never find the darn thing, no matter how hard she tried. The book showed up a few months later, sitting on her kitchen table. How it had gotten there was beyond her knowledge. That thing must have went on a journey or something, because there was no way that that book was sitting on her table any time before that. Asuka even lost her ring once. She had briefly taken it off to clean it and set it down on her dresser before going to take a shower. When she had stepped out of the shower and went to retrieve the ring, it wasn't in place she had thought she put it. Asuka had panicked, but eventually found the ring a few minutes later and luckily didn't lose the valuable ring that she had received from Akira. She never told him about temporarily losing the ring and she probably never would, she'd like to keep that little tidbit to herself.

no slide
no slide
More Info

Mood:

Slightly worried, but happy

Flower field

Objective:

N/A

Interaction:

No one

Tags:

@Fukushima Akira

(And then she died! xDDD JK)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...it's nice.''

...☆She said as she smiled before sitting on the other bed and setting her suitcase beside it as she smiled☆...
Akane watched as Masumi and Toka were in their room. They seemed to like it in her opinion, but she did have something to do really quick.

"Hey Aselia? I have a quick errand to run. Do you think you could watch them?"

Roman said:
Akane watched as Masumi and Toka were in their room. They seemed to like it in her opinion, but she did have something to do really quick.
"Hey Aselia? I have a quick errand to run. Do you think you could watch them?"
''Ah. Sure. What's the errand about?''

((I'm back...again haha...so much has happened and I don't know where I left off...so I'm just going to do something with Yuki which might suck..))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki had disappeared for a while leaving Alex only a note saying she needed to get back to her home. She came back after that and decided to search for Alex hoping he wasn't mad at her. She had gone through a sad and difficult time and didn't know what to tell him. She decided to try to locate him by his smell and if that wouldn't work she'd try to communicate through telepathy. She wandered around in her wolf form wearing the collar he had placed on her when she was almost caught and injured a long time ago.

"Alex....I hope you've been well..." she said in a sad tone. @Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin stepped closer to Layala, wrapping his arns around her as he released a pair of ethereal wings on his back. The two of them floated up into the air, and slowly made their way back to Kalin's dorm. He landed outside, and letLaylala out of his grasp. He walked to the door, and opened it for her.

[/QUOTE]
Layla was prepared to take a step forward just as Kalin moved, but instead, was swept off her feet. Literally. Surprised, but not bothered, Layla simply dragged her gaze along the ground below, watching and observing the little specks beneath them. Upon reaching their destination, she rolled her shoulders back once she was released. Though turning around in assumption that she could look at Kalin, resulted in another twist to see that he had already made it to the door and was waiting on her. With a blink of her eyelids, she slowly walked inside, with her hands clasped in front of her.

Nona said:

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla continued to eat her food, eventually finishing off what she could, no longer hungry now, she looked up noticing that Kaname was watching her and smiling, blinking a few times, she tilted her head curiously wondering what he was looking at momentarily before standing up when she noticed he was finished eating also, grabbing the plates, she took then to the sink to quickly clean up...
While daydreaming, Kaname hadn't noticed that Camilla finished. His attention only snapped back upon hearing motions just inches in front of him. With a new sense of alertness, he glanced down to the table to see that his plate was no longer there. Almost immediately, his gaze went to catch Camilla walking back to the kitchen, which prompted him to get up and follow behind her.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah. Sure. What's the errand about?''
"I have to pick up a few groceries and somw clothes. I should be back in about 15 to 20 minutes." Akane told her.

Nanne said:
((I'm back...again haha...so much has happened and I don't know where I left off...so I'm just going to do something with Yuki which might suck..))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki had disappeared for a while leaving Alex only a note saying she needed to get back to her home. She came back after that and decided to search for Alex hoping he wasn't mad at her. She had gone through a sad and difficult time and didn't know what to tell him. She decided to try to locate him by his smell and if that wouldn't work she'd try to communicate through telepathy. She wandered around in her wolf form wearing the collar he had placed on her when she was almost caught and injured a long time ago.

"Alex....I hope you've been well..." she said in a sad tone. @Roman
Alex hummed lightly as he stood outside in the back yard, looking around. He was thinking about what training he was going to do today, but nothing came to mind. Alex huffed lightly and went towards the forest, picking up a familiar energy as he did so, but he ignored it.

"Someone must be around here..."

He continued to walk, coming to a stop when he reached the lake. He considered it his relaxing place.

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...☆Kaori could do nothing but watch Masahi leave. A few tears found their way into her eyes, slipping down her cheeks and mixing with the dried blood that was stuck on there. So he was just leaving... leaving her. Once again, she was... Kaori sniffed as Roman spoke about going home. She was awake enough and probably healed enough to not need the apparatus anymore, so she sat up somehow and reached behind her head, struggling to pull it off. She wasn't fully back to strength yet, and the apparatus was connected pretty snugly, so she was having issues getting it off. The struggle was on her face as well, but it was obvious that it was more than just a lack of strength that was the reason for her having issues. The mental strain of the recent events was still heavy on her mind, and more tears came to her eyes as she failed to get it off. Why did it have to come to this?? How could Masahi have... why...? These questions kept bouncing around in her head as she kept trying and failing to disconnect herself. From this angle, you could really see the difference in her skin tone from where the white goop was used in her body☆...

no slide no slide no slide
Roman stopped Kaori after seeing if she could not disconnect herself. It bothered him to know that she was only in this situation because of himself and Masahi. He gently moved her hand away from the apparatus, and he easily unhooked it, and helped her up. Roman spoke, remembering the ring in his pouch which obviously told him they were dating for some time now...

"Kaori... Are you okay? W-With Masahi leaving and all?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back