• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
" I see." She replied, not really wanting to ask what said 'work' was. " Yes, that's a good idea. What's you're first class?" Eileen asked, it was a slightly easier question to ask since it wasn't as personal. She also was asking the question because she was curious what year he was in and knowing the subject he was taking usually gave it away.
"hmm let's see I'm still making mind of what class should I take" Quoire said with his hands on his chin "I'll take any class really and I'm still a sophomore, how about you? what did you take?" this time it's Quoire's turn to ask the same question.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman listened to Masahi's footsteped slowly get quieter and quieter. The conversation between him and Kaori had been brief. Very brief. He sighed lightly as he reached in his pouch and gripped the small box, soon letting go and turning around to his friend.

"Kaori... I think it's time we leave too. I'll take you home again."

Roman took his hand out of his pouch and made sure he buttoned it back up. He then put his hand on Kaori's and prepared to use Kamui to leave.

"Are you ready?"

Roman said:
Roman listened to Masahi's footsteped slowly get quieter and quieter. The conversation between him and Kaori had been brief. Very brief. He sighed lightly as he reached in his pouch and gripped the small box, soon letting go and turning around to his friend.
"Kaori... I think it's time we leave too. I'll take you home again."

Roman took his hand out of his pouch and made sure he buttoned it back up. He then put his hand on Kaori's and prepared to use Kamui to leave.

"Are you ready?"
(((( Crap... Sorry, @Lumina ))))

WeirdisFun said:
"hmm let's see I'm still making mind of what class should I take" Quoire said with his hands on his chin "I'll take any class really and I'm still a sophomore, how about you? what did you take?" this time it's Quoire's turn to ask the same question.
"School has already started, why didn't you enroll earlier?" Eileen asked. "As for me, I'm a senior so I get a lot off freedom with my schedule so I'm taking my academic subjects earlier in the day. The first class I'm taking is AP calculus, to be honest I'm not really looking forward to it since I'd prefer Language Arts over math any day."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I can't remember anything really. Only waking up at the orphanage...''
"Hmm.... I see. Well, we'll definitely figure something out to get your memory back."

Akane said, as she slked towards the kitchen and grabbed two juice boxes out of the fridge. She then brought them to Masumi and Toka.

"Here you go."

Masumi took hers' and took a few sips as she looked around, her eyes focused mainly on the various swords that hung on the wall in cases.

Ballerina said:
"School has already started, why didn't you enroll earlier?" Eileen asked. "As for me, I'm a senior so I get a lot off freedom with my schedule so I'm taking my academic subjects earlier in the day. The first class I'm taking is AP calculus, to be honest I'm not really looking forward to it since I'd prefer Language Arts over math any day."
Quoire scratched his "I was very busy on some things that's why" he answered her question, he has schedules on his home like fixing some of his machines,finding better parts and components etc. which made him late "ohh really? then why didn't you make your Language Arts as your first class?" Quoire was wondering if she is an honor student or not so he asked "also are you an honor student?".

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire scratched his "I was very busy on some things that's why" he answered her question, he has schedules on his home like fixing some of his machines,finding better parts and components etc. which made him late "ohh really? then why didn't you make your Language Arts as your first class?" Quoire was wondering if she is an honor student or not so he asked "also are you an honor student?".
Eileen was curious on what these 'things' were, however she didn't want to turn this entire conversation into an interrogation. " Well, I would still have to take math anyways so might as well get it over with earlier on in the day." She informed Quoire. "And yes, I take all AP classes." Eileen mumbled, she didn't want Quoire to think he's too nerdy.

TheDragoon said:
Kite opened a portal to Hawaii and stepped through, stepping out onto a warm beach. "We should probably find a place to stay first..." He mumbled.
"There's a nice hotel that we can stay at.. My parents used to take me... well Harper there and I'd watch from the inside but it was beautiful" She says referring to te time her and Harper shared bodies

Ballerina said:
A disappointed frown was on her face now that Fricka put away her phone, she really enjoyed reading her texts. Maybe another day she would figure out this woman's phone password and do some more snooping. Of course, now was definitely not the time to perform such a feat, first she would need to gain Fricka's trust before she could do any snooping, or suck the female's blood in that matter. "A family you say?" What Fricka said did spark the young vampire's curiousity. "By any chance would you know what their names were?"
Fricka shook her head, looking at Isabelle

"I've got no clue... at all..." She said, thinking she was meaning the opposite family, who did this to Nai. She slowly made her way to her bedroom, passing Isabelle by her shoulder

Ballerina said:
Eileen was curious on what these 'things' were, however she didn't want to turn this entire conversation into an interrogation. " Well, I would still have to take math anyways so might as well get it over with earlier on in the day." She informed Quoire. "And yes, I take all AP classes." Eileen mumbled, she didn't want Quoire to think he's too nerdy.
"ahh okay" Quoire just agreed to what Eileen informed "hmm did you say something?" he said when he heard Eileen mumble something but it wasn't clear to him.

Nona said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi tilted her head, finding it odd that he sighed, she was curious to know what was on it, but it seemed like he wasn't going to say, oh well. She didn't mind that really. When he suggested watching a movie she then nodded "Sure, we can do that" she said with a small smile "What kind of movie do you want to watch?" She asked curiously.
"Do you wanna pick the movie this time? I believe I chose last time.."

WeirdisFun said:
"ahh okay" Quoire just agreed to what Eileen informed "hmm did you say something?" he said when he heard Eileen mumble something but it wasn't clear to him.
She was fairly annoyed that he didn't hear what she was saying. " I-I'm an Honor student." Eileen said her voice was significantly louder, but it was also shaking.

Roman said:
"Hmm.... I see. Well, we'll definitely figure something out to get your memory back."
Akane said, as she slked towards the kitchen and grabbed two juice boxes out of the fridge. She then brought them to Masumi and Toka.

"Here you go."

Masumi took hers' and took a few sips as she looked around, her eyes focused mainly on the various swords that hung on the wall in cases.
...Toka did the same. Well...without the gazing at all the swords...

Ballerina said:
She was fairly annoyed that he didn't hear what she was saying. " I-I'm an Honor student." Eileen said her voice was significantly louder, but it was also shaking.
"I knew it that's great" Quoire said but he doesn't know why she says it loud "also you don't have to say it loud" he said to Eileen since she said it loud enough, he sighed and got an Idea to help her calm down for a bit "want me to calm you down?".

WeirdisFun said:
"I knew it that's great" Quoire said but he doesn't know why she says it loud "also you don't have to say it loud" he said to Eileen since she said it loud enough, he sighed and got an Idea to help her calm down for a bit "want me to calm you down?".
"It was really that loud?" Her voice reverted back to it's usually incomprehensible mumbling, a nervous habit of hers. It did bothered her that Quoire was treating her like dog in scared of thunderstorms. What made him think he could easily calm her down? What made him think that she needed to calm down? A dozen more agitated thoughts ran through her head. Her anger was not nearly as visible as most, but her face was starting to turn a reddish color. " ...." She wanted to tell him how annoyed she was, yet the words failed to leave her mouth. Something about Quoire was so intimidating, mostly stemming from the fact that he was both male and fairly talkative.

Ballerina said:
"It was really that loud?" Her voice reverted back to it's usually incomprehensible mumbling, a nervous habit of hers. It did bothered her that Quoire was treating her like dog in scared of thunderstorms. What made him think he could easily calm her down? What made him think that she needed to calm down? A dozen more agitated thoughts ran through her head. Her anger was not nearly as visible as most, but her face was starting to turn a reddish color. " ...." She wanted to tell him how annoyed she was, yet the words failed to leave her mouth. Something about Quoire was so intimidating, mostly stemming from the fact that he was both male and fairly talkative.
Quoire stared at her for a bit and noticed that her face turned reddish "uhh did I do something wrong?..." he said as he was a worried and walks near to Eileen and placed his hand on her head "hmm you don't feel feverish either" he said as thought of a joke and steps back acting shocked "wait don't tell me you've fallen for me already!?" he said jokingly.

WeirdisFun said:
Quoire stared at her for a bit and noticed that her face turned reddish "uhh did I do something wrong?..." he said as he was a worried and walks near to Eileen and placed his hand on her head "hmm you don't feel feverish either" he said as thought of a joke and steps back acting shocked "wait don't tell me you've fallen for me already!?" he said jokingly.
"No...no... no... it's fine!" She reassured him, but the truth was that she didn't like this male one bit. " W-why would I fall for you?" Her occasional stutter made her sound like a tsundere school girl, she was just annoyed that he was treating her 'differently'.

Ballerina said:
"No...no... no... it's fine!" She reassured him, but the truth was that she didn't like this male one bit. " W-why would I fall for you?" Her occasional stutter made her sound like a tsundere school girl, she was just annoyed that he was treating her 'differently'.
Wait a second I thought she was a dandere now she became tsun!? okay...a bit surprising Quoire just laughed to her reaction from his joke "that was entertaining" he said then cleared his throat after laughing "sorry about that I was just joking, even though it's still funny" he said chuckling, he won't forget how funny this is to him "anyway If there is something wrong you can talk to me about it".

Daniel reaving](Gah may you repost?) [/QUOTE] ((Owe us as well. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14559-nona/ said:
@Nona[/URL] )

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Tyler looked down at her. "It's okay..." He whispered.
She nodded into his chest as she hugged him like a child and cuddled up to him

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "I know you can...." He sighed. "But no matter how strong you are, you cannot beat me."
"If you harm a hair on my daughter you will regret it." Mika said sternly to him with that cold look that only a girl could give. "You've obviously become her idol so you better live up to be her idol." She said coldly

HimeragiSeiker said:
''H-Harumi it's kinda hard to walk if your coiled around my leg...''
"But I'm not coiled around you ame." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nodded into his chest as she hugged him like a child and cuddled up to him
"If you harm a hair on my daughter you will regret it." Mika said sternly to him with that cold look that only a girl could give. "You've obviously become her idol so you better live up to be her idol." She said coldly

"But I'm not coiled around you ame." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled and petted her head softly. "Your beautiful as usual~" He said softly, enjoying the feel of her golden hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back