• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
What Isabella wanted to say is that those who are emotionally exhausted make easy prey, but she knew that would only get her kicked out. " You were kind of drawing attention to yourself, moping around that bench and such." She told Fricka whiping the red liquid off her mouth, it wasn't necessarily a lie since that was the reason why she picked Fricka as a target.
Fricka sighed, looking at Isabelle

"Well... I guess you can't be wrong" She said quietly, seemingly calming down. She slowly made her way towards the couch, and sat down on it. She opened her phone, and started to runmanage through her messages. She stopped at one of the Nai's. Her eyes dwelled up with tears, as this was the sunset at the beach where they first kissed.

JJKab said:
Lena released Shuu's lips, as she started giggling.
"That's what you get for not waking up when I say!" She said, poking Shuu's stomach. She sat up, crossing her arms over her chest, looking around for her bra. They had quite a.... Nice night.
Shuu just laid there gasping, trying to regain the air he had lost.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu just laid there gasping, trying to regain the air he had lost.
Lena started to look a little worried, as she leaned over Shuu's face, looking him in the eyes.

"H-Hey, you're alright there?" She asked, touching his cheek.

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, looking at Isabelle
"Well... I guess you can't be wrong" She said quietly, seemingly calming down. She slowly made her way towards the couch, and sat down on it. She opened her phone, and started to runmanage through her messages. She stopped at one of the Nai's. Her eyes dwelled up with tears, as this was the sunset at the beach where they first kissed.
Isabella blinked, Fricka getting so upset over a guy seemed ridiculous to her. "It's bothering you that much?" She asked, even though she wasn't on the couch, Isabella could clearly see that Fricka was rummaging through old messages.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
Isabella blinked, Fricka getting so upset over a guy seemed ridiculous to her. "It's bothering you that much?" She asked, even though she wasn't on the couch, Isabella could clearly see that Fricka was rummaging through old messages.
"Listen... This guy was the one I wanted to marry.... To have children with... We had our first time.... Right before he..." Fricka stopped, as she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. She was clearly getting annoyed by her questions.

@Lumina[/URL]
After the light gut tap, Roman placed his hand on Masahi's shoulder and nodded. He smiled and looked back down at Kaori. For now... Just until Kaori healed, things could be stopped. When she was all better and everything in his own personal life was better, Roman would definitely fight him again.

"Just wait, Masahi. We can definitely go there and I'll make no sure I kill you there. As for now, you sound tired. You should get some sleep. I'll take Kaori home when she wakes up or at least close enough to where she leaves."

@Lumina

TheDragoon said:
Dex pouted and looked away. "S-Shut up." He said, clearly embarrassed.
---

Shingo dragged her all the way back to Ally. "Just because he's a Neko, doesn't mean he can't be mean. Some can be thugs or criminals... I heard there's one thug named Ikuto running about, stealing money and food to survive." He said. "Why doesn't he just... Get a job?" He sighed.
Toru put her hand's on her hip's, "Hmph, so now your embarrassed of my superiority" she said.

------

Emi whined and pouted, "Maybe it's not that easy, not everyone is able to get a job" she mumbled.

Ally looked at them, putting her book down, "What did she do this time?" she asked.

Roman said:
After the light gut tap, Roman placed his hand on Masahi's shoulder and nodded. He smiled and looked back down at Kaori. For now... Just until Kaori healed, things could be stopped. When she was all better and everything in his own personal life was better, Roman would definitely fight him again.
"Just wait, Masahi. We can definitely go there and I'll make no sure I kill you there. As for now, you sound tired. You should get some sleep. I'll take Kaori home when she wakes up or at least close enough to where she leaves."

@Lumina
...♝Masahi looked into Roman's eye before shaking his head. This was the only chance he would give Roman. As the next time they meet in battle Masahi would be aiming for Roman's life, even if he didn't want to. For that purpose Masahi activated his Tengan in its three tomoe form before glaring into Roman's eye♝...

"Roman, you will forget how you got here and where here is. When you go to leave, you shall use Kamui to do so."

...♝With that, Masahi pushed Roman away before turning to leave the room. It was a matter of time before he would lose control again and take a backseat in his body and life to his other persona. It saddened him, he felt as if he'd never be free of his mission, only gaining semi-control in the time he was around Kaori. But life had other plans. As Masahi reached the overly large exit to the room he stopped and turned his head so he could look at Roman with his Tengan. After sighing Masahi turned around and activated his Kamui, pulling a small black box out of the dimension along with a cloth to wrap around it. Masahi then held it out towards Roman, speaking in a sorrow filled voice as he did so, tears threatening to escape his eyes♝...

"...If things went differently... In a few months i would have gathered enough courage to give this to her... You know... She was the one i told i was alive first... She's known since before the day she knew you had a wife and kids... Please tell Kaori that I'm sorry... Oh, and i don't think I can hold on to this anymore..."

@Lumina

Lumina said:
Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...↹Skylar was still freaking out a bit when Hyou moved back, and her eyes moved up to Astrid as she berated him. Wait. No. Why was she doing that? He didn't hurt her. It wasn't his fault. Well, technically it was, but he hadn't scared her or done anything. He was trying to help. Astrid. Please. Stop! Her eyes widened as Hyou raised his voice a bit only serving to further heighten her anxious mood. He was leaving. Wait. No. Stop- Even as he left and Astrid tried to calm her down, it wasn't working. Her breathing was getting more erratic to the point where it felt harder to breathe at all. Tears were welling up in her eyes as everything felt like it was falling apart. The fact that she couldn't really move, or move without pain wasn't helping, and she felt trapped, the memories of being beaten nearly to death replaying in her mind over and over again↹...

...☭Astrid could do nothing but try and calm Skylar down. She had seen this before. Skylar wasn't a stranger to panic attacks. It's not like she was fragile, but Astrid knew that Skylar's overly analytical mind was always at odds with her normal emotional state, and that she had probably developed some kind of anxiety disorder along the way. It wasn't the first time that she had to help Skylar calm down from a panic attack. However, Skylar didn't seem to be responding to her this time. Perhaps it was because all the times before this, she hadn't nearly been beaten to death. It was probably PTSD as well, if that was the case. No matter what she said, Skylar was only getting worse. Crap. Astrid spoke gently to Skylar before running and getting a doctor☭...

"Sky, it's okay, I'm just going to get someone to help you. Doctor! Please! Skylar needs help!"

no slide no slide no slide

Alejandro managed to sit up, but in return, his body sent a wave of pain down his spine and he began coughing. It hurted. Just like any other time he moved or coughed. He found hiimself looking at Astrid, a slight frown on his face as he did so.

"Red... You should take a chill pill."

Alejandro coughed a few more times, his hand gripping his chest.

"He has said sorry probably about a thousand times now. Even when she's asleep. Sometimes I can't sleep at night because he's in here apologizing his butt off. You pushing him and just flat out blaming him for what might have just been a panic attack isn't much of a help. If I were you, I'd say I'm sorry. Not to just Hyouinmaru, but her too. She doesn't seem to happy about it."

Roman said:

Alejandro managed to sit up, but in return, his body sent a wave of pain down his spine and he began coughing. It hurted. Just like any other time he moved or coughed. He found hiimself looking at Astrid, a slight frown on his face as he did so.

"Red... You should take a chill pill."

Alejandro coughed a few more times, his hand gripping his chest.

"He has said sorry probably about a thousand times now. Even when she's asleep. Sometimes I can't sleep at night because he's in here apologizing his butt off. You pushing him and just flat out blaming him for what might have just been a panic attack isn't much of a help. If I were you, I'd say I'm sorry. Not to just Hyouinmaru, but her too. She doesn't seem to happy about it."

latest

Astrid Finchett

~ weapons maestro ~

...?Astrid soon returned with a nurse or two, one of which had a vial of something that she inserted into Skylar's IV. It wasn't long until the blue-haired girl seemed to calm down, and then her head went limp as she fell unconscious yet again. Astrid looked worried until the nurses explained that it was a sedative that would knock her out for a little while. With the state that her body was in, they couldn't afford her to open her stitches or do anything that would interrupt her healing bones. With a promise that they'd keep a closer eye on her in the future, the nurses left, and Astrid sat down in the chair between Skylar and Alejandro's bed with a sigh, glad that Skylar would be geting some rest. However, Alejandro spoke up about Hyouinmaru, which only irked her. It irked her because he was right. Skylar herself had said it was fine, and yet here she was creating problems. Her yelling was what sent him over the edge and made him want to leave, which probably didn't help Skylar's condition any. Sighing, Astrid rubbed her forehead with one of her hands, glancing over at Alejandro with a visibly annoyed and conflicted expression?...

"What, are you saying I should go try and find him to apologize or something? I just... Skylar is precious to me. I don't want to see her get hurt. She's too kind for her own good, and I don't want to see her get hurt any more than she already has. She was the first person to be kind to me since I came here, I just want to return the favor and protect her the best I can. I guess I did go a bit overboard.. plus, I doubt he'd want to listen to me, much less actually believe me."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
"Listen... This guy was the one I wanted to marry.... To have children with... We had our first time.... Right before he..." Fricka stopped, as she closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down. She was clearly getting annoyed by her questions.
Isabella groaned. "Ok, how long have you known him for?" She asked, it seemed odd in her eyes that Fricka had already planned on getting married and having children with this mysterious male.

@Lumina[/URL]
Roman sighed as he listened to Masahi speak. He'd leave however he wanted to. It's not like he'd come back here for any reason. Though he did simply nod and rub the back of his head. it was sort of stuoid to him if he were to respond the way he wanted to about it.

"Yeah. I guess I will."

He watched as Masahi walked away. When he stopped, he gave him a confused look. What was he doing? Roman watched as the distant Masahi pulled out a black box and small cloth. This caused his eyes to widen a little. He then geitted his teeth and turned to face Kaori again as a clone was sent to get the box. Once it was given to Roman, he put it in his pouch and spoke in a voice that showed some anger, but it wasn't one of hate. It was rather one of lecture... Sort of like a parent.

"You'll alwayd be the same idiot, Masahi. Sometimes I feel you do things without thinking... But I can't be one to talk. If we ever run into you again, I might kill you... You know thag right?"

@Lumina

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon followed as the girl followed as well✦...
Akane looked at the kids as she came to a stop on the side of the building. She hummed lightly before speaking softly...

"Well... This going to be a little different for you both. Probably even scary, but don't worry~"

Once Akane finished speaking, the four of them all appeared in the living room of her house.

"Welcome to your new home~"

Masumi blinked, looking around before her eyes landed on Akane.

"You two are.... Supers?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Yoshino busied herself with sticking her hand in the water to see if it was still warm, which thankfully it was. The chicken was slowly, but surely, defrosting. She soon turned around to face Kaz, her back leaned up against the counter and her arms folded in front of her. The whole 'find another job' wasn't something new to hear. She had been expecting something else. Yoshino wasn't sure what, but it wasn't looking for another job. She had already been considering it when she was on her way home and thought about the different jobs she could get. There wasn't anyway she would just quit her own on the spot, that would leave her without some kind of income. While actively looking and applying for different jobs, Yoshino would still work her own. She wasn't exactly sure about how long it would take, but she hoped it wasn't long. Gazing back at Kaz with the same serious, she spoke?...

"I thought about that a little while ago so I'm already ahead of you on that. I'll start looking for something else, though it'll probably be a while before I get a new job."
Kaz sighed and repeatedly tapped all five if his fingers on the kitchen table. It was good that she was already thinking about it. That meant he didn't have to state his case as to why. His fingers came to a stop and he looked at Yoshino with a smile. She had a good plan, but he was just hoping something will come up for her that allows them to spend more time together rather than them all seeming like a broken family. When her gaze was put upon him, he found himself holding the back of his head. That's when he remembered something he had to do, and a smile graced his lips. He removed his hand from his head and gently grabbed Yoshino's, speaking softly... "Also... We've been together for almost ever now. To be honest, I shouldn't even be here right now. I should still be working, but I asked my boss for the rest of the day off."

764efc6ae196821eb5bdebb2b01956e08bdd8713_hq.gif

Minako heard Kaz talking, and she immediately stopped what she was doing. If you were to look at her now, you'd see her face pressed up against the door.
"He's doing it..." Kaz blinked when he heard Minako at the door. Hanks to his fairy senses. He chuckled softly and motioned for her to come in.

"Minako and I have been talking. I wasn't ready, but she said I was. If I love you I was always ready... For a kid she's pretty wise I guess."

When she was asked to come into the house instead of playing spy, Minako did just that. "What I want to know..." Kaz smiled and looked at Minako. "Will you marry me? Finally make our relationship what it's supposed to be." He asked, pulling out a small box which he opened, revealing a ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi looked into Roman's eye before shaking his head. This was the only chance he would give Roman. As the next time they meet in battle Masahi would be aiming for Roman's life, even if he didn't want to. For that purpose Masahi activated his Tengan in its three tomoe form before glaring into Roman's eye♝...
"Roman, you will forget how you got here and where here is. When you go to leave, you shall use Kamui to do so."

...♝With that, Masahi pushed Roman away before turning to leave the room. It was a matter of time before he would lose control again and take a backseat in his body and life to his other persona. It saddened him, he felt as if he'd never be free of his mission, only gaining semi-control in the time he was around Kaori. But life had other plans. As Masahi reached the overly large exit to the room he stopped and turned his head so he could look at Roman with his Tengan. After sighing Masahi turned around and activated his Kamui, pulling a small black box out of the dimension along with a cloth to wrap around it. Masahi then held it out towards Roman, speaking in a sorrow filled voice as he did so, tears threatening to escape his eyes♝...

"...If things went differently... In a few months i would have gathered enough courage to give this to her... You know... She was the one i told i was alive first... She's known since before the day she knew you had a wife and kids... Please tell Kaori that I'm sorry... Oh, and i don't think I can hold on to this anymore..."

@Tobi Neafearn

[/Column]
[/center][/Row]

{/slide}

[/accordion]
[/centerblock]

[/QUOTE]

Roman said:
Akane looked at the kids as she came to a stop on the side of the building. She hummed lightly before speaking softly...
"Well... This going to be a little different for you both. Probably even scary, but don't worry~"

Once Akane finished speaking, the four of them all appeared in the living room of her house.

"Welcome to your new home~"

Masumi blinked, looking around before her eyes landed on Akane.

"You two are.... Supers?"
''Yeah...we pretty much are. But don't worry, we're not dangerous. Well, at least we don't adopt children and killed them for revenge towards humans. Haha, I kid. We mean no harm to humans at all really.''

...✦Aselia responded a bit nervously✦...

''S-So...You won't hurt us...?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...we pretty much are. But don't worry, we're not dangerous. Well, at least we don't adopt children and killed them for revenge towards humans. Haha, I kid. We mean no harm to humans at all really.''
...?Aselia responded a bit nervously?...

''S-So...You won't hurt us...?''
Akane looked at Aselia, and her smile slowly dropped and her more serious mindset came on. She looked at the kids and spoke, her voice a little serious than before.

"No. I can guarantee you that, living with us will be sort of difficult though. Supers tend to fight a lot more than humans."

tumblr_nk8x2bhLO31qitjclo1_500.gif

"Masumi. You yourself have abilities too. You just have to awaken them. I can sense them inside you. As for the younger one... What's your name?"

Akane said as her sweet tone of voice returned.

Roman said:
Akane looked at Aselia, and her smile slowly dropped and her more serious mindset came on. She looked at the kids and spoke, her voice a little serious than before.
"No. I can guarantee you that, living with us will be sort of difficult though. Supers tend to fight a lot more than humans."

tumblr_nk8x2bhLO31qitjclo1_500.gif

"Masumi. You yourself have abilities too. You just have to awaken them. I can sense them inside you. As for the younger one... What's your name?"

Akane said as her sweet tone of voice returned.
''U-Uh...T-Tokashiko. B-But you can call me Toka.''

...She said in a nervous tone but made a small smile

HimeragiSeiker said:
''U-Uh...T-Tokashiko. B-But you can call me Toka.''
...She said in a nervous tone but made a small smile
"It's nice to meet you Toka. I've talked to Masumi, but I never got to talk to you. Wanna tell Aselia and me about yourself?"

Roman said:
"It's nice to meet you Toka. I've talked to Masumi, but I never got to talk to you. Wanna tell Aselia and me about yourself?"
''Well...I can't remember anything really. Only waking up at the orphanage...''

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...☆The longer that Kaori was hooked up, the more she healed. Due to the severity, it was taking a while, but she was definitely out of the danger zone, for now. She would probably benefit from staying in it longer, but her body decided that now, of all times, would be a good time to wake up. She stirred a bit, opening her eyes to see an unfamiliar cieling above her. She didn't know where she was, or what was going on, but perhaps it was just some kind of dream. The last thing she remembered was jumping in the middle of Roman and Masahi, and-- wait. Where were they? Kaori turned her head to see them in the room, with Roman standing close to her and Masahi near the door. What was happening. She had woken up in time to hear Masahi tell Roman to tell her that he was sorry. Sorry for what? What was going on? The more she watched, the more it looked like he was... leaving. Leaving? No... wait... why? Her eyes widened as she turned a bit more toward the both of them, confusion written all over her face. Nothing made sense. Why was he the masked man? Why were they fighting? Why was he leaving, after she just got him back? Before he left, Kaori wanted to know why, but in her tired and still near-dead state, she couldn't quite get all the words out☆...

"M-Masahi... w-why are you...?"

...♝Masahi froze up once again, just like before, when he heard Kaori's voice. Luckily he was far enough away for her not to see the tears start to escape his eyes. Though he could see Kaori's face just fine because of his Tengan. Of course she'd be confused, he never told her everything. He never told her everything for the sake of her being in the dark about this part of his life. If she never learned, then she'd never have to question her own version of Masahi. He wanted to stay with her, every fiber of his being said don't leave her. Though it wasn't all for the same reason. Biting the inside of his lip Masahi turned away suppressing a single sob. Why was he leaving? He didn't want to hurt her. Oh gods he didn't want to hurt her. But he knew he would. The part of him that was shattered and broken would only she her as the vessel for that beast. Where the other parts of him love her. Why? Why did it have to be like this? Masahi turned back around, his tears probably noticeable now. Then he attempted to make a cold face but was failing as his eyes sung of sorrow, fear, regret, and longing. His voice also betrayed him as he spoke using the deeper voice that he always relied upon while wearing his masks♝...

"Becaus-se... My lies have caught up to me... And I don't know whose in control anymore... S-so I can no longer afford to be around you... No matter how much I wish to be... Kaori.... I'm sorry, but every version you have seen of me is me.... So this must be goodbye..."

...♝Masahi then turned on his heel before starting to walk away again. This time he left the room and with every moment his footsteps grew fainter♝...

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back