• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
"Quoire?" Eileen repeated, it was an odd name, but she knew since this school was filled with strange magical indivisuals, she should be expected strange magical names as well. "My name?" She never really had to tell others her name before, in elementary school she was always introduced by teachers as 'the smart one' and all the time past primary school was spent alone. Should she tell him a fake name? Many ideas circulated through her head, before she realized she still wasn't responding to the man's question. "It's Eileen." She finally told him.
"ahh okay Eileen huh" Quoire muttered, he smiled and offered his hand for a shake "anyway nice to meet you Eileen I hope we'll get along" he said in a gentle tone whew I didn't screw it up...did luck loved me today? he asked himself but let's it go out of his mind since it's unimportant.

(I'm gonna take my good night sleep after this, if I can't reply that means I slept anyway have a good day/night)

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked, looking frightened at the girl who appeared just next to her. Few seconds ago she would've thought that no one was sitted next to her.
"I....I am.... I'm fine... just..." She exclaimed, looking back at the ground

"My boyfriend.... well... saying it lightly, he... got turned into a child, while protecting his familly..." Fricka said quietly.

"And there is no way to turn him back into his usual form"
(Be prepared, Isabella really likes to annoy others...)

Isabella grinned when she heard the shriek, knowing that it was rather unexpected to have someone randomly appear on a bench and start asking questions. "Whoa! You don't have to tell me your entire life story!" She told her, suprised that the women was already giving her so much information already. This women would make for an easy prey that she could feed off of. "So... if he's not turning back into his regular age any time soon... can I have dibs on him? Once he's old enough that is... I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

Ballerina said:
(Be prepared, Isabella really likes to annoy others...)
Isabella grinned when she heard the shriek, knowing that it was rather unexpected to have someone randomly appear on a bench and start asking questions. "Whoa! You don't have to tell me your entire life story!" She told her, suprised that the women was already giving her so much information already. This women would make for an easy prey that she could feed off of. "So... if he's not turning back into his regular age any time soon... can I have dibs on him? Once he's old enough that is... I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."
Fricka frowned, as she looked at the girl. Fricka wasn't the type of girl who would argue with others, n hitting others and getting into fight also falling out of equasion.

"n-no..." She mumbled quietly, looking away from the woman.

"t-there is still hope" She added even quieter.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdisFun said:
"ahh okay Eileen huh" Quoire muttered, he smiled and offered his hand for a shake "anyway nice to meet you Eileen I hope we'll get along" he said in a gentle tone whew I didn't screw it up...did luck loved me today? he asked himself but let's it go out of his mind since it's unimportant.
(I'm gonna take my good night sleep after this, if I can't reply that means I slept anyway have a good day/night)
She shook his hand with a plastered on smile, everything about this felt so awkward to her. The way she griped his hand was very firm but went directly up and down, similar to shaking hands with a robot. " I agree, I'm positive we'll get along just fine, it's nice to meet you." Eileen replied, her voice wasn't shaking as much as before.

Ballerina said:
She shook his hand with a plastered on smile, everything about this felt so awkward to her. The way she griped his hand was very firm but went directly up and down, similar to shaking hands with a robot. " I agree, I'm positive we'll get along just fine, it's nice to meet you." Eileen replied, her voice wasn't shaking as much as before.
Even though I didn't get screwed up she is still nervous Quoire thought while shaking her hand with a smile "oh yeah why won't we walk together to the school" he suggested to Eileen waiting for her response.

(yep time for me to get a sleep have fun guys)

WeirdisFun said:
Even though I didn't get screwed up she is still nervous Quoire thought while shaking her hand with a smile "oh yeah why won't we walk together to the school" he suggested to Eileen waiting for her response.
(yep time for me to get a sleep have fun guys)
"...." There was an awkward pause, Eileen just wanted to walk alone, everything was already stressful enough. However, she did want to set a good example for her younger and more angsty sister, and she would never be able to do that by continuing to be a shut-in. "S-sure..." She replied, looking at the pavement.

JJKab said:
Fricka frowned, as she looked at the girl. Fricka wasn't the type of girl who would argue with others, n hitting others and getting into fight also falling out of equasion.
"n-no..." She mumbled quietly, looking away from the woman.

"t-there is still hope" She added even quieter.
Her smile grew with the woman's frown. "Hope? What is this hope that you're speaking of? Is there really any hope in reverting him back to who he used to be?" She asked, throwing questions at her faster than a tennis ball machine. Her goal was to worsen the woman's despair enough to make her the perfect victim to feed off of. " Tell me your name." Isabella comanded.

Ballerina said:
Her smile grew with the woman's frown. "Hope? What is this hope that you're speaking of? Is there really any hope in reverting him back to who he used to be?" She asked, throwing questions at her faster than a tennis ball machine. Her goal was to worsen the woman's despair enough to make her the perfect victim to feed off of. " Tell me your name." Isabella comanded.
"W-Why would I?" Fricka asked calmly, slowly standing up, looking at the girl suspiciously. She was feeling that nothing good would come out of this woman. She was still growing depressed, though, but tried not to show it.

"

JJKab said:
"W-Why would I?" Fricka asked calmly, slowly standing up, looking at the girl suspiciously. She was feeling that nothing good would come out of this woman. She was still growing depressed, though, but tried not to show it.
"
Isabella followed the woman's lead, standing up slowly. " I can smell fear ya know..." She told the women with a smirk. " Tell. me. your. name." Isabella demanded, she was starving and wasn't going to let her target slip away.

Ballerina said:
Isabella followed the woman's lead, standing up slowly. " I can smell fear ya know..." She told the women with a smirk. " Tell. me. your. name." Isabella demanded, she was starving and wasn't going to let her target slip away.
Fricka sighed lightly, looking at the sky

"Fricka.... there, you're happy now?" She asked, looking annoyed at the girl, as she slowly made her way towards the female dorms. Fricka didn't expect the girl to follow her.

Roman said:
After hearing Masahi's story, Roman sighed and walked towards Kaori. He smiled and then looked back up at Masahi. He raised a hand to his forehead protector and pulled it down as he closed his eye, deactivating his Tengan as he did so.
tumblr_livdws52v01qfw3mwo1_500.gif

"I see... I didn't know you had seen what happened that day. I can't say I wasn't scarred that day or left without demons... Ones I tried leaving in my past."

He then looked at Kaori and then at his hand. He was forget haunted... Even if she was alive back there, he's already killed her.. Once and almost twice. He promised his friend he'd protect her, but allowed her to kill herself.

"I know I promised you, and I can only imagine how you felt that day... But I hope you know how I felt. Being the one to see it all happen in front of you."

@Lumina
...?Masahi nodded at Roman's words. He then also walked over to Kaori, making an attempt to wipe away some of the dried blood from her face. Even though he was capable of destroying a persons head with a single swing, in this moment he couldn't be anymore gentle, almost as if he was handling a baby bird. Right now, while looking at Kaori, it was like when they were a team again. It was obvious that he still loved her like back then, the only one that didn't seem to get the memo back then was Kaori. After letting out a breath Masahi stepped away and turned back towards Roman?...

"Roman, that's the past now. Sadly, i tend to use others pasts against them.... And right now, you are being given an opportunity. You hold the Left that matches my right eye, and was the closest thing i ever got to a brother. For that reason, if you see no way from me to right my wrongs, then i ask you to strike me down while I'm still me."

@Lumina

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed lightly, looking at the sky
"Fricka.... there, you're happy now?" She asked, looking annoyed at the girl, as she slowly made her way towards the female dorms. Fricka didn't expect the girl to follow her.
"Yes..." She said, rather pleased. There was nothing that could stop this little girl from 'killing' her prey. Isabella noticed that Friska was annoyed enough to leave her. How dare she leave her? Isabella reluctantly disappeared, but reappeared inside the girl's dormitory, by the entrance. She looked like a fairly normally girl, minding her business minus the fact that she was upside down. The ceiling was her floor, hopefully she could hop down and follow Friska once she enters.

Ballerina said:
"Yes..." She said, rather pleased. There was nothing that could stop this little girl from 'killing' her prey. Isabella noticed that Friska was annoyed enough to leave her. How dare she leave her? Isabella reluctantly disappeared, but reappeared inside the girl's dormitory, by the entrance. She looked like a fairly normally girl, minding her business minus the fact that she was upside down. The ceiling was her floor, hopefully she could hop down and follow Friska once she enters.
Fricka slowly entered the girl's dormitory,and slowly made her way towards the the dorm nr 54, her hands in her pockets. She was breathing slowly, looking around a bit frantically, being on a lookout for that girl. She seemed to be a bit... mischevious in her actions, and Fricka wanted to at least try and stay away from her... And if they did meet, she'd try to keep as much distance as possible

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly entered the girl's dormitory,and slowly made her way towards the the dorm nr 54, her hands in her pockets. She was breathing slowly, looking around a bit frantically, being on a lookout for that girl. She seemed to be a bit... mischevious in her actions, and Fricka wanted to at least try and stay away from her... And if they did meet, she'd try to keep as much distance as possible
She knew that Fricka entered the dorm because the door always seemed to make a somewhat loud noise when it shut. Instead of jumping out, she decided to wait and stalk said prey until she entered her room, that way there would e no chance of anyone witnessing such an act. Her long hair dangled the ceiling as she crouched down and stayed low so that it would be less obvious that someone was following Frickka.

Ballerina said:
She knew that Fricka entered the dorm because the door always seemed to make a somewhat loud noise when it shut. Instead of jumping out, she decided to wait and stalk said prey until she entered her room, that way there would e no chance of anyone witnessing such an act. Her long hair dangled the ceiling as she crouched down and stayed low so that it would be less obvious that someone was following Frickka.
After a short walk, Fricka reached her dorm entrance. She slowly reached out for her pocket, and took her keys, before opening the door, and walking in. Fricka then closed it, and slowly made her way towards the kitchen, thinking of making herself a nice cup of tea just to soothe her nerves and think up for a plan of action

JJKab said:
After a short walk, Fricka reached her dorm entrance. She slowly reached out for her pocket, and took her keys, before opening the door, and walking in. Fricka then closed it, and slowly made her way towards the kitchen, thinking of making herself a nice cup of tea just to soothe her nerves and think up for a plan of action
Isabella realized the mistake in her plan of action; vampires cannot enter a home without a proper invitation. Even in this case, a dorm, she wouldn't be able to get in teleporting or ripping the door frame would do no good. She had to think of some way to get in, unless she was willing to starve herself to death. Obnoxiously loud knocking noises could be heard from outside Fricka's door and Isabella refused to stop until she answered.

Ballerina said:
Isabella realized the mistake in her plan of action; vampires cannot enter a home without a proper invitation. Even in this case, a dorm, she wouldn't be able to get in teleporting or ripping the door frame would do no good. She had to think of some way to get in, unless she was willing to starve herself to death. Obnoxiously loud knocking noises could be heard from outside Fricka's door and Isabella refused to stop until she answered.
Fricka stopped at the kitchen, as she heard someone banging at her house. She sighed, as she went on to open it

"Noż... Moment 'Ugh, One moment' " She mumbled in Polish, newly learned language, which she recently started learning and becoming pretty good at it.

JJKab said:
Fricka stopped at the kitchen, as she heard someone banging at her house. She sighed, as she went on to open it
"Noż... Moment 'Ugh, One moment' " She mumbled in Polish, newly learned language, which she recently started learning and becoming pretty good at it.
"Wpuść mnie...." Isabella replied, polish wasn't her native tongue, but she had 150 years to learn it. Outside the door stood Isabella, she needed to get into her dorm, and being invited was the only way.

Ballerina said:
"Wpuść mnie...." Isabella replied, polish wasn't her native tongue, but she had 150 years to learn it. Outside the door stood Isabella, she needed to get into her dorm, and being invited was the only way.
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she heard the girl that she met before, talking Polish, requesting her to let her in. She opened it, and looked at the girl

"Yeah...? O co chodzi "What's going on?' " She asked, looking a bit frightened at her.

JJKab said:
Fricka widened her eyes a bit, as she heard the girl that she met before, talking Polish, requesting her to let her in. She opened it, and looked at the girl
"Yeah...? O co chodzi "What's going on?' " She asked, looking a bit frightened at her.
" You speak polish right? Let me in you dummy!" She said in a demanding manner. Her amber eyes pierced through Fricka's. If she wasn't going to comply, Isabella would have to resort to the harsher manner of getting in.

Ballerina said:
" You speak polish right? Let me in you dummy!" She said in a demanding manner. Her amber eyes pierced through Fricka's. If she wasn't going to comply, Isabella would have to resort to the harsher manner of getting in.
Fricka sighed, as she nodded, stepping away, letting Isabela in

"Can I at least know your name?!" She asked, frowning at her.

Fricka then went for a minute into the kitchen to turn off the kettle

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed, as she nodded, stepping away, letting Isabela in
"Can I at least know your name?!" She asked, frowning at her.

Fricka then went for a minute into the kitchen to turn off the kettle
Isabella gave a polite smile and followed Fricka. "It's Isabella." She replied to Friska, her eyes were set on the kettle. "What's in there?" Isabella nosily asked, pointing at the kettle.

Ballerina said:
Isabella gave a polite smile and followed Fricka. "It's Isabella." She replied to Friska, her eyes were set on the kettle. "What's in there?" Isabella nosily asked, pointing at the kettle.
Fricka sighed lightly, as she turned the kettle off, and poured it's content into the cup.

"It's... water... that's it" She said, looking a bit confused at Isabella, as she pulled out a second cup

'Do you want tea? I'm making some for myself, but if you want, I can make some for you as well" She exclaimed, shrugging lightly

JJKab said:
Fricka sighed lightly, as she turned the kettle off, and poured it's content into the cup.
"It's... water... that's it" She said, looking a bit confused at Isabella, as she pulled out a second cup

'Do you want tea? I'm making some for myself, but if you want, I can make some for you as well" She exclaimed, shrugging lightly
"Oh..." She frowned. It was dissapointing to see the clear liquid being poured into the cup since she knew a few fellow bloodsuckers who liked to drink blood warm. " I'm good..." She said calmly, the thirst was making her rather lethargic and docile, both traits were nothing close to how she usually acts. "Mind if I..." The girl was barely able to string together sentences, she knew she was only embarrassing herself, but her behavior couldn't be helped. Isabella reached into her purse that was slung around shoulder and got out a juicebox. "Drink you... " Isabella realized that's not what she wanted to say. " I meant this?" She asked, finishing her sentence, pointing to the juicebox in her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back