• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Taylor looked at Emiya. He sighed lightly and looked back at Fricka. "Thanks for healing my arm... As for Nai. There's nothing we can do. The spell is on a different scale than we've ever dealt with. My father can't even fix this one." Emiya walked over to his son and Fricka, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry Fricka. We wouldn't be le to do anything even if we combined our abilities. Nai... Is a kid again. He's about 15 now... That's it."
"Wouldn't able ro do anything" Fricka repeated, her eyes dwelles with tears, as she shook her head.

"no... No... NO! There is always a way" She yelled, as she ran past them, and headed towards where she thought was library. She would not imagine her life without Nai.

JJKab said:
"Wouldn't able ro do anything" Fricka repeated, her eyes dwelles with tears, as she shook her head.
"no... No... NO! There is always a way" She yelled, as she ran past them, and headed towards where she thought was library. She would not imagine her life without Nai.
Emiya looked at Taylor and nodded. In response, Taylor appeared on front of her. "Fricka. He's gone." He said, shaking his head. "Nai is young again. We can't fix it. That's final. You can look and look all you want, but it won't work out." He said, shaking his head.

JJKab said:
Lena purred quietly, letting Shuu pet her. She was feeling safe while near him, and she knew that behind that joking, lazy guy was someone who was sensitive. Who was caring, and could protect her.
Shuu took another bite of his ice cream, looking down at Lena with a gentle smile. He knew that eventually she would leave, so he would have to enjoy spending every moment with her. He knew he would... Wether he liked it or not.

Ballerina said:
"Really?!?" The bus was in her sight, she was excited to show Nova the school that she had been 'attending'. Following Nova's lead, she took off running to the bus stop. In female form, Klef wasn't nearly as capable to perform such athletic feats due to her smaller stature. "Wait up!" She shouted at Nova, a beaming smile was on her face as she ran. Klef wanted to shape shift back into her male form so that she could easily pass Nova without a problem, but it would be another problem if people would see that she had multiple forms. It was definitely a struggle to catch up to Nova, but Klef was now somewhat nearby her after trying her hardest to match Nova's pace.
Alas, Nova made it on the bus first, waiting for Klef to line up. "You better pay the bus fee, I'm going to find us a seat~" She said sweetly, looking all around for a place to sit.

TheDragoon said:
Finally, a small cracking noise was heard and Tyler let out a yell, reeling back with pain. "AGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" He screamed, quickly pushing her off and slowly struggling to get up to check his wing. It had, indeed been bent/broken. "B-Be more gentle next time... And don't tackle me onto the hard concrete too..." He mumbled. He quickly regenerated his wing.
When he pushe her off and yelled in pain she immodestly started crying because she had hurt him. "Please forgive me?!?" She cried to him as she sat there tears pouring from her eyes as she stared up at him

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon took Harumi's hand before searching for their mothers in the mansion⊹...
Harumig happily followed her through the house. Myuki sat there in the kitchen cooking food happily

NeoClassical said:
Ansom followed along. "We can go to my apartment. It's pretty small though." He said, remembering how cramped it was whenever he brought that one girl from the party home.
"Yaaaay!" She said happily as she walked with ansom and mitsu followed behind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When he pushe her off and yelled in pain she immodestly started crying because she had hurt him. "Please forgive me?!?" She cried to him as she sat there tears pouring from her eyes as she stared up at him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed and hugged her. "Of course I do Liara. Don't you remember your my fiance now?" He asked her. "Just be more gentle okay? My wings are extremely fragile... But your aloud to pet them. They're my most sensitive part."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumig happily followed her through the house. Myuki sat there in the kitchen cooking food happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon smelled food which smelled like steak. Her favorite. She soon went to the kitchen to see Myuki⊹...

''Hi mom~ Uh...Harumi and I wanted to swim in the pool. But Harumi doesn't have a bathing suit yet...''

TheDragoon said:
Alas, Nova made it on the bus first, waiting for Klef to line up. "You better pay the bus fee, I'm going to find us a seat~" She said sweetly, looking all around for a place to sit.
It didn't take long for Klef to be directly behind Nova in the line. "Ok, dibs on the window seat." Klef said, digging through her hoodie pocket for money. She looked at the crumbled up dollar bills in her hand, she had exactly 7.35 on hand, enough to pay for two bus tickets and still have spare change. "Have you found a seat yet?" Klef asked as she folded the money and change, putting it back it into her hoodie pocket.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler sighed and hugged her. "Of course I do Liara. Don't you remember your my fiance now?" He asked her. "Just be more gentle okay? My wings are extremely fragile... But your aloud to pet them. They're my most sensitive part."
She nuzzled his chest as she hugged him back tightly. "I'm sorry." She said again

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon smelled food which smelled like steak. Her favorite. She soon went to the kitchen to see Myuki⊹...

''Hi mom~ Uh...Harumi and I wanted to swim in the pool. But Harumi doesn't have a bathing suit yet...''
"Oh hey my darlings. What she doesn't have one? Hmm go look in my bed stand ok I think there's one in there." She said to them happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh hey my darlings. What she doesn't have one? Hmm go look in my bed stand ok I think there's one in there." She said to them happily

[/QUOTE]
''Okay~''

...⊹She said before going back to the bed room with Harumi⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...I know.''
...♱She said before yawning and laying her head on the pillow♱...

''Jeez...ever since that lab I've been more sleepy...''
...❤︎Celia looked back at Zenya before speaking, soon making her way towards the door. If she was sleepy, she didn't want to be rude and stay in the room with her while she tried to sleep. She'd only be downstairs anyway, it's not like she was going to leave❤︎...

"You should take a nap then. Some rest will probably do you good."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumig happily followed her through the house. Myuki sat there in the kitchen cooking food happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom waved his hand and the three of them appeared in his small apartment. He told Mika to go over to the couch before walking over to Mitsu. "You're in more and more danger the longer you stay with me." He whispered in his daughter's ear.

Ballerina said:
It didn't take long for Klef to be directly behind Nova in the line. "Ok, dibs on the window seat." Klef said, digging through her hoodie pocket for money. She looked at the crumbled up dollar bills in her hand, she had exactly 7.35 on hand, enough to pay for two bus tickets and still have spare change. "Have you found a seat yet?" Klef asked as she folded the money and change, putting it back it into her hoodie pocket.
Nova pointed over to 2 empty seats. "Yeah, right there." She said as she let Klef in front of her. She had a clever plan to tease Klef when they got there, something she wouldn't... Expect. She then shook her head quickly. Since when did she turn so deceitful? Whatever. It might be quite nice actually...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia looked back at Zenya before speaking, soon making her way towards the door. If she was sleepy, she didn't want to be rude and stay in the room with her while she tried to sleep. She'd only be downstairs anyway, it's not like she was going to leave❤︎...

"You should take a nap then. Some rest will probably do you good."
''Okay...''

...♱Was all she said before dropping her head into the pillow and falling asleep♱...

(wanna do someone else?
xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay~''
...⊹She said before going back to the bed room with Harumi⊹...
"Yaaaaay!" Harumi cheered happily as she followed cole to her sisters heels

NeoClassical said:
Ansom waved his hand and the three of them appeared in his small apartment. He told Mika to go over to the couch before walking over to Mitsu. "You're in more and more danger the longer you stay with me." He whispered in his daughter's ear.
"You say that like I can't handle my self." She said back as mika happily ran to the couch

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...☆The small amount of goop that Masahi had put in her was enough to get her to the base at least, but she was starting to bleed through it because there wasn't enough there to sustain her injuries. Her breathing grew more audibly shallow as they actually reached the base, coughing up even more blood. Things weren't looking good, but she seemed to ease a bit as Masahi took her and hooked her up, the blood being absorbed as the goop was applied and settled into her body, essentially closing up the wounds and her organs back in her body like they should. As she was hooked up, Kaori's eyes shot open and her back arched as she inhaled violently as her lungs were being put back together where both Roman's arm and Masahi's sword had pierced. Really, any longer and she probably would have died. Her body fell limp as her eyes closed again and she began breathing somewhat normally, but she still looked awful, and anything interrupting this healing would probably kill her right about now. She slept, but mumbled a few words as she did☆...

"...Rommy... M-masa..."

no slide no slide

Madoka awoke on the roof of the school's main building, stretching his whole body out. With a loud "Nyaawn!~", Madoka leapt down to the concrete floor below, and started walking to the best place in school. To him, at least.

He arrived outside of the dorms, and climbed up the side of one particular wall, to one particular window. Pulling himself up into the frame, Madoka giggled quietly, before speaking.

" Good morning, Me-oriko!~"

@Nonalaka

Leon pulled himself off of the ground, unharmed once again. He had thought that falling enough times would be enough to kill him, but he was obviously overestimating the effectiveness of blunt force trauma on someone with Phoenix blood inside of them.

@any one

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She nuzzled his chest as she hugged him back tightly. "I'm sorry." She said again

[/QUOTE]
Tyler looked down at her. "It's okay..." He whispered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yaaaaay!" Harumi cheered happily as she followed cole to her sisters heels
"You say that like I can't handle my self." She said back as mika happily ran to the couch

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "I know you can...." He sighed. "But no matter how strong you are, you cannot beat me."

TheDragoon said:
Nova pointed over to 2 empty seats. "Yeah, right there." She said as she let Klef in front of her. She had a clever plan to tease Klef when they got there, something she wouldn't... Expect. She then shook her head quickly. Since when did she turn so deceitful? Whatever. It might be quite nice actually...
"Awesome!" Said Klef as they headed over to their seats. She was curious why Nova suddenly shook her head, but perhaps she shouldn't ask since she already had asked so many questions these past few days. " Hey, mind if I switch forms real quick?" Klef asked, looking around to make sure no one else was watching. She slouched down into her chair and her body quickly changed back to the male form, the one Nova was most familiar with. "It's just that the school only knows this form is a student, not the other ones. I kind of want to keep it a secret, you never know when it might come in handy."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yaaaaay!" Harumi cheered happily as she followed cole to her sisters heels

[/QUOTE]
''H-Harumi it's kinda hard to walk if your coiled around my leg...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back