• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and hugged him lovingly

[/QUOTE]
Now Tyler's other wing got bruised and he winced, not really having fun anymore. "O-Ouch." He whimpered. His wings were his most sensitive spot, but they were also his most pleasureable spots.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu stepped back slightly, bracing himself. "W-What are you...?" He asked curiously, wondering what she was doing.
"W-What.. You saw my breasts, but I'm not letting you see under that" Lena exclaimed, smiling a bit shyly, as she pointed to the exit of the changing rooms.

"Go on. I'll.. C-Come back in a minute" She said.

JJKab said:
"W-What.. You saw my breasts, but I'm not letting you see under that" Lena exclaimed, smiling a bit shyly, as she pointed to the exit of the changing rooms.
"Go on. I'll.. C-Come back in a minute" She said.
Shuu nodded, blushing. "R-Right, sorry for the intrusion." He said he turned and let himself out, waiting outside for her to take her home safely.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu nodded, blushing. "R-Right, sorry for the intrusion." He said he turned and let himself out, waiting outside for her to take her home safely.
Lena soon came out of the changing rooms, with her backpack on her, and fully dressed. She slowly approached Shuu.

"Alright... We can go now... Mind if I ask you to... Stay this night with me?" She asked, slightly blushing. She didn't feel safe at all and hoped that Shuu would say 'yes'

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yaaaay!" She cheered happily

[/QUOTE]
''But...maybe we should find mom and mama so they could help us with that..''

Roman said:
Akane chuckled and walked towards the door of the building, walking through the door and holding it open for Aselia.
"Haha." Ryu said softly he said, as he jumped building to building. "You're so cute... I'm surprised we haven't kissed yet~" he teased.
...✦Aselia walked in before waiting for Akane at the other side of the door frame smiling at her✦...

''Thank you~''

JJKab said:
Lena soon came out of the changing rooms, with her backpack on her, and fully dressed. She slowly approached Shuu.
"Alright... We can go now... Mind if I ask you to... Stay this night with me?" She asked, slightly blushing. She didn't feel safe at all and hoped that Shuu would say 'yes'
Shuu blushed even more and looked around before silently scratching his head with a sigh. "I don't see any problem with it... We've already slept together once." He said before nodding. "Yeah sure, why not?" He asked her with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed even more and looked around before silently scratching his head with a sigh. "I don't see any problem with it... We've already slept together once." He said before nodding. "Yeah sure, why not?" He asked her with a smile.
Lena smiled widely, as she quickly gave Shuu a kiss on his cheek, before continuing to walk.

"Thank you! I really want to feel safe, but... In this situation.. I'm not really feeling that safe" She exclaimed, gently grabbing Shuu's hand.

JJKab said:
Lena smiled widely, as she quickly gave Shuu a kiss on his cheek, before continuing to walk.
"Thank you! I really want to feel safe, but... In this situation.. I'm not really feeling that safe" She exclaimed, gently grabbing Shuu's hand.
Shuu realized he hadn't made a pun in a while. "More like a..." He said before winking. "Safeuation." He said before realizing it was really bad. "Whoops, that one was pretty bad, even for me..." He chuckled and he tightened his grip on her hand little, trying to say he loved her without words.

Lumina said:
b209a7b2d8bc70d005a95e6af130c2a8.jpg

Elyse Glenn
~ body of steel, heart of gold ~

...?Elyse could do nothing but follow Kili, a smile slowly creeping on to her face. Kili's happiness was infectious, and his attitude was bordering on silly to the point where she was giggling as she followed him. Soon they had reached the door, and Kili let go of her hand, leaving Elyse confused, but the feeling faded into awe as the scenery presented itself behind Kili. It was one of the most beautiful sights that she had ever laid eyes on. So of course with almost no hesitation Elyse threw herself toward Kili, aiming to wrap her arms around him?...

"Wow, it's so pretty!"

no slide no slide no slide
Kili smiles as Elyse leaps towards him, his arms wrapped around her waist as she draped her own around his neck. He hugged her once more, squeezing her gently. He turned towards the stars again, and smiled.

"It is beautiful. Especially the stars...Ellie, if you had to pick one, do you think you could?" He asked, looking at her with gentle grin.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla stared at him for a mere moment, observing the burning bodies. The answer she had received was deemed vague by her conscience, however, she decided to accept it. Returning to her feet, she shifted her gaze sideways and upwards to analyze the sky above her. As it looked to her, it was getting dark, and she hadn't the slightest clue as to where to go or what to do next.
"Home?"

[/QUOTE]
" Y-yeah, I guessed that much, but I was wondering... " Suddenly, Kalin's mouth formed an "O" of understanding and he blushed once more.

"Ah. Y-you wanted to stay with me, didn't you?"

TheDragoon said:
Shuu realized he hadn't made a pun in a while. "More like a..." He said before winking. "Safeuation." He said before realizing it was really bad. "Whoops, that one was pretty bad, even for me..." He chuckled and he tightened his grip on her hand little, trying to say he loved her without words.
Lena giggled neverworthless, leaning her head on Shuu's shoulder.

"Nice try, there, my brother in PUN" She joked, giggling slyly. She seemed better now, with a wide grin crossing her face

JJKab said:
Lena giggled neverworthless, leaning her head on Shuu's shoulder.
"Nice try, there, my brother in PUN" She joked, giggling slyly. She seemed better now, with a wide grin crossing her face
Shuu smirked back at her as they continued walking. "Since when were you PUNNIER than me?" He asked coolly.

Lena started laughing, as she shrugged.

"I don't know. I've got that in my familly STRINGS, I suppose" She exclaimed, looking into Shuu's eyes

TheDragoon said:
Shuu smirked back at her as they continued walking. "Since when were you PUNNIER than me?" He asked coolly.

Daniel reaving]"Couple weeks now? That's good. Been treating my daughter well?" He asked Gregory as he held his daughter close in that defensive and protective stance as he looked over Gregory [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
JJKab said:
"
Gregory smirked a bit, as he came downstairs, looking at Ariel, then at her father.

"I've got to say... Your daughter was one of the nicest people I've ever met... I treated her as well as I could... And....." He sighed lightly, looking at Ariel.

"...I know.. That you.re worried about her... I... I understand that. I won.t hurt her, I promise, from the bottom of my heart" He said, putting his hand on his chest, and raising his other one in the air.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked between them both as they spoke "He has been" she said softly, she could tell her father was worried for her but he really didn't need to be she hoped he'd see that. She smiled at Gregory as he spoke, she knew what he was saying was true, she could never imagine him ever hurting her, she was lucky to have met him in her opinion and she hoped her parents thought the same.

TheDragoon said:
Nova's left eye began doing some sort of loading that was unnoticeable before it stopped as the fifth floor map was shown before her in her consciousness. "There is at least 2000 people on the fifth floor. About a fraction of the patients are suffering from heart attack or cancer there. Also, there's a food court there." She said as the continued walking outside of the hospital.
She still wasn't quite sure how Nova was able to suddenly know the map of the hospital, but she didn't really care either, Klef just wanted to get out this hospital. Hospitals have always seemed like such a weird place to Klef, it always felt like death consumed the building, Nova telling her the amount of patients suffering cancer or from a heart attack only re-affirmed her belief. She kind of wished she didn't ask, the subject of death and dying made Klef extremely uncomfortable. Klef followed Nova outside of the hospital, she wasn't talking nearly as much as she usually did. "So should we take the bus or just walk?"

JJKab said:
"Nai.. This whole month... Has been truly amazing.. And it's all thanks to you... I... I can't imagine what would happen to me if I'd not meet you at the pool..." Fricka exclaimed, smiling lovely at Nai.
"I... I wanted to thank you... For all you've done for me... " She said, turning her body to face Nai's, small blush growing on her cheek. Her eyes were getting a bit watery, as she spoke.
Nai blushed and stared at Fricka, noticing the tears that was welling in her eyes. He didn't know exactly what to say, his mouth remained shut, but he did hug her tightly.

Roman said:
Nai blushed and stared at Fricka, noticing the tears that was welling in her eyes. He didn't know exactly what to say, his mouth remained shut, but he did hug her tightly.
"I... I was... Abused by my parents... They... They made me move out of our home... And said to me to not come back... A-And... They were... B-Bullying me... Saying things like... Y-Y-You u-useless p-pile of...." Fricka couldn't talk longer, as she buried her face in Nai's shoulder, crying.

JJKab said:
Lena started laughing, as she shrugged.
"I don't know. I've got that in my familly STRINGS, I suppose" She exclaimed, looking into Shuu's eyes
Shuu's smile then went wide. "Dude." He said before pausing and looking to the side. "That was really bad."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
Yaaaaaaay!" She cheered happily

Harumi giggled happily as she slid down after her happily letting her sister catching her

(Km)

Daniel sighed a little as he looked around the house. "Babe?!?" He called out through the house curiously as he looked around for euloria

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Yeah, come on." He smiled. "Let's get out of here." If you leave, I will make it my personal goal to destroy everything you hold dear. "Quickly please"

Ballerina said:
She still wasn't quite sure how Nova was able to suddenly know the map of the hospital, but she didn't really care either, Klef just wanted to get out this hospital. Hospitals have always seemed like such a weird place to Klef, it always felt like death consumed the building, Nova telling her the amount of patients suffering cancer or from a heart attack only re-affirmed her belief. She kind of wished she didn't ask, the subject of death and dying made Klef extremely uncomfortable. Klef followed Nova outside of the hospital, she wasn't talking nearly as much as she usually did. "So should we take the bus or just walk?"
Nova blinked. "A bus? I've never taken a bus before." She told Klef. She never even had the money to either, so it sounded exciting to her.

"You are the king of bad puns, and I'm your princess" Lena said lovely, kissing his lips slowly, wrapping her arm around his neck

TheDragoon said:
Shuu's smile then went wide. "Dude." He said before pausing and looking to the side. "That was really bad."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname's body relaxed itself as she whispered into his ear, a soothing tone coming through her voice. Slowly and reluctantly, he lifted his head, gently bringing himself to look upon her. "I promise....I will never let any harm come to you." A glint of determination complimented his irises as he spoke, while reaching his hand into his left pocket and pulling out a silver topaz ring, carefully holding it out for Camilla to take hold of. "I will lay my life down for you..."
491018002_MV_ZM.jpg

~*Camilla Radkov*~

Camilla listened to him carefully, feeling lucky to have someone that care for her and her safety so much, she blinked a few times as he spoke and pulled a ring from his pocket, she examined it curiously as she then slowly took it from his hand "Its beautiful..." She said softly, of course, she wouldn't mind if it was pretty or not, Camilla wasn't a materialistic person, it was what the ring represented that she was more interested in but it was still a beautiful ring, it was even her favourite colour, when did he even get that? He hadn't really left her since his return so she wasn't sure how long he had that for, not that that mattered. She took the ring and carefully placed it on her ring finger. She looked at her hand for a moment before looking at him and smiling.

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia walked in before waiting for Akane at the other side of the door frame smiling at her✦...

''Thank you~''
Akane hummed lightly as she walked into the building, nodding to Aselia as if she were saying you're welcome.

"Alright... Now we go find the person in charge here.."

JJKab said:
"You are the king of bad puns, and I'm your princess" Lena said lovely, kissing his lips slowly, wrapping her arm around his neck
Shuu blushed a lot and kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her as well and then quickly pulled away. "And soon I hope to make you my queen~" He chuckled.

TheDragoon said:
Shuu blushed a lot and kissed her back, wrapping an arm around her as well and then quickly pulled away. "And soon I hope to make you my queen~" He chuckled.
"Y-You mean... M-Marriage?" Lena asked, sounding flustered, as they continued to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back