• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Akane giggled a little also and looked at her. "I'm sorry for leaving you in the first place... Y'know... You can move in with me if you want to. I was planning on adopting a kid too... Since you know... My only child is grown and never has time for his mother now."
''Haha...alright. Azusa barely spends time with me so I think I'll move in~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Haha...alright. Azusa barely spends time with me so I think I'll move in~''
Akane smiled and gently put her nose up against Aselia's. "We can go and adopt a kid today. It'll be fun, and we'll have a little kid of our own... Together."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and gently put her nose up against Aselia's. "We can go and adopt a kid today. It'll be fun, and we'll have a little kid of our own... Together."
''Alright. Sure.''

(who's gonna use the kid?
xD )

JJKab said:
@Nonalaka
Gregory smiled a bit, since he had an idea. There were rumours going on that one guy made his dorm full of water. He wanted to try it out himself.

"I'd like to try and fill this room with water... Of course, beforehand making a barrier which would cover up the electronics." He stated, gently putting his hand on Ariel's shoulder
Ariel blinked "O-Oh?,A-Are you sure you can do it right?" She asked looking a bit uneasy, she looked around the room, what if it didn't work? Her house would flood and her parents would be furious about it!

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright. Sure.''
(who's gonna use the kid?
xD )
(((( I will :P I have plans for a new character and she or he can be it. ))))

Akane sat up and stretched. "What should we get? Boy or girl?" Akane asked, as she stood up and walked towards the door.

Roman said:
(((( I will :P I have plans for a new character and she or he can be it. ))))
Akane sat up and stretched. "What should we get? Boy or girl?" Akane asked, as she stood up and walked towards the door.
''Let's get a girl. We both already have a son anyway.''

...✦She said before getting out of bed and stretched✦...

TheDragoon said:
Nova powered on and nodded. "Yes." She whispered to her. "The doctors said they'd let me go today, so let's go~"
"Whoa..." She muttered in awe, it was strange to see her friend act so... robotic. "Sounds good! Let's leave-but don't we need to sign paperwork and junk, you know... medical bills and all?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled slightly before going back to a blank face. "N-no. Nothing's wrong." He stammered. "I....uh....have something to do." He nodded.
"What is it?" Mika asked the same frown still on her face as she stare up at him

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I thought we could play something else...maybe swim...''
"Swim?" She asked curiously

Roman said:
Ryu stood up and took off his cloak and set his gun down. "Watch my things. I might be able to slip some poison into his drink." He said with a nod. "If things go wrong, blow his brains out." He said before jumping off the building and sneaking into the party. Once he made it inside, he looked up at Ali. He slid his sunglasses down and smiled.
tumblr_ndci1na8Ac1s5qnxxo1_500.gif
She gave him another embraced look as she sat there her sights on the target waiting

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What is it?" Mika asked the same frown still on her face as she stare up at him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "It's nothing. Just some unfinished business." He nodded. "I'm sure you know how to get home."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What is it?" Mika asked the same frown still on her face as she stare up at him

She gave him another embraced look as she sat there her sights on the target waiting

[/QUOTE]
''You know, swimming in the pool in the back of the mansion~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But I wanna stay with grandpa." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I know you do, Child." Ansom nodded. "You can come over some other time." No they can't.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Liara jumped when he spoke loudly then smiled brightly and launched at him taking him to the ground under her as she hugged him happily

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed and laughed as he hugged her back. "What is this a hug? And careful, your gonna crush my wings." He said.

Ballerina said:
"Whoa..." She muttered in awe, it was strange to see her friend act so... robotic. "Sounds good! Let's leave-but don't we need to sign paperwork and junk, you know... medical bills and all?"
Nova decided to let her in on a secret. "Well, as payment I'm going to participate in an experiment the hospital is doing. Their going to see how a bionic would fit in school." She said. "So... For the time being in their little test dummy."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Let's get a girl. We both already have a son anyway.''
...✦She said before getting out of bed and stretched✦...
Akane nodded and opened the door. It was pretty cool in Aselia's guest room so when the warm air from the hallway hit, it felt amazing.

"I'm going to get dressed and stuff. We can head out after that."

Roman said:
Akane nodded and opened the door. It was pretty cool in Aselia's guest room so when the warm air from the hallway hit, it felt amazing.
"I'm going to get dressed and stuff. We can head out after that."
''Ima shower~''

...✦Aselia said before she went to the shower and started✦...

[/QUOTE]
Ryu hopped up and quickly made his way through the crowds of people, looking for his target. When he saw him, the guy had a drink in his hand. "Perfect." He said quietly as he slipped past everyone and dropped about three drops of poison in the drink. He looked at Ali and nodded before making his way to an exit. He then went back to Ali, taking a seat next to her. "Did he drink it yet?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ima shower~''
...✦Aselia said before she went to the shower and started✦...
"Cool with me, honey~"

Akane hummed lightly as she made herself some coffee and leaving the rest for Aselia if she wanted some. Akane took her mug and went into her bedroom, using her powers to clean herself quickly. She the got dressed.

Roman said:
"Cool with me, honey~"
Akane hummed lightly as she made herself some coffee and leaving the rest for Aselia if she wanted some. Akane took her mug and went into her bedroom, using her powers to clean herself quickly. She the got dressed.
...✦Aselia soon finished her shower as she went over to her clothes and put them on after she dried off. After she got dressed she went to the kitchen, poured herself some coffee and drank some✦...

TheDragoon said:
Nova decided to let her in on a secret. "Well, as payment I'm going to participate in an experiment the hospital is doing. Their going to see how a bionic would fit in school." She said. "So... For the time being in their little test dummy."
" Neato?" She said, it sounded rather strange for an experiment, but she was also glad that she didn't have to contact Juniper for help. " I have a dorm there, so I bet we'll see each other a lot." Klef told Nova. " So let's get out of here! I'll help you find the school."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I still just am...confused...''
...♱She said before she sighed really unsure what to do♱...
...❤︎The corner of Celia's mouth turned up into a unsure look. She didn't want to completely discourage Zenya from having feelings for Talia, but she didn't want to encourage her either. She didn't really know what advice to give her, if she could give any at all. She never had to deal with any of this, so she didn't know what kind of stuff to say. Sighing, Celia ran a hand through her hair before standing up from the bed and speaking❤︎...

"Mm.. thinking it through and keeping her best interest in mind would be good. If you do developed feelings for her.. you know she can't exactly feed off of you and will have to go elsewhere for that kind of stuff.. not that she's at that point yet, I think.. I'm just letting you know."

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎The corner of Celia's mouth turned up into a unsure look. She didn't want to completely discourage Zenya from having feelings for Talia, but she didn't want to encourage her either. She didn't really know what advice to give her, if she could give any at all. She never had to deal with any of this, so she didn't know what kind of stuff to say. Sighing, Celia ran a hand through her hair before standing up from the bed and speaking❤︎...

"Mm.. thinking it through and keeping her best interest in mind would be good. If you do developed feelings for her.. you know she can't exactly feed off of you and will have to go elsewhere for that kind of stuff.. not that she's at that point yet, I think.. I'm just letting you know."
''Yeah...I know.''

...♱She said before yawning and laying her head on the pillow♱...

''Jeez...ever since that lab I've been more sleepy...''

Lumina said:
2e6c2779dd8f5b3a208a308530d14db1.jpg

Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Kaori knew it was coming. Of course she did, she had made this choice before, a long time ago. How long ago was it...? She couldn't remember. Or really focus on anything. Kaori felt both immeasurable pain and numbness all at once as she felt her throat fill with blood. Her eyes closed as she coughed, blood dropping down her chin as it flew forward and splattered on the ground. Everything felt hazy as she and Roman could feel her blood dropping down onto his arm as well as the fact that she had both a hand sticking straight through her and a sword going through her shoulder. Her back was to Roman so she looked at Masahi, a pained and saddened look on her face before speaking and slumping over?...

"M.....masa..hi..... R-Rom...my...."

no slide no slide no slide
Roman stared at his hand. Everything starting to replay in his mind from the day Kaori died... This couldn't be happening again. Even though he couldn't see her. The face she made when her two friends stabbed her. He gritted his teeth as he pulled his hand out of Kaori's body. He quickly caught her, making sure she didn't hit the ground. He looked at Masahi, and he looked absolutely terrified. Roman didn't look any better. Tears started streaming down his eyes and he just couldn't believe it anymore. He spoke... His voice shaking.

"Masahi.... We... No I...."

tumblr_lv0rl1MOTm1r1pd0vo2_500.gif

@Tobi Neafearn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back