• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no I would not blush a ton!" She said loudly to him in embarasment before she looked away. "I-I'm not cute." She mumbled to her self as she puffed her cheeks a little in anger as she walked with him the childish anger making her even cuter for some odd reason. "What is this upgrade of yours?" She asked him curiously
"But I want to play with ame!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''...Alright...what do you wanna play now?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"N-no I would not blush a ton!" She said loudly to him in embarasment before she looked away. "I-I'm not cute." She mumbled to her self as she puffed her cheeks a little in anger as she walked with him the childish anger making her even cuter for some odd reason. "What is this upgrade of yours?" She asked him curiously
"But I want to play with ame!" She said happily

[/QUOTE]
"I was going to add two small heating units into your cheeks. If I do that, then I can see how much you'll blush. They'd react to whenever you feel flustered. Nervous, embarrassed. You know all that stuff.' Ryu explained. "Like now. That childish anger makes you look adorable~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"Grandpa grandpa!" Mika yelled happily as she ran over to him and looked up happiness in her eyes. "Can we watch a movie grandpa??" She asked him as she stared up at him eagerness and happiness in her eyes twoards him as she waited for the answer.

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed deeply. "I don't think that's a good idea." He looked down at the ground. "In fact, I think it would be best if you guys left."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia was still asleep but she was sleeping with a smile on her face✦...
Akane smiled and spoke softly to herself as she lay there.

"I want my fiancé back... and I want to get marmried as soon as possible..."

She whispered as she laid there, holding Aselia gently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''...Alright...what do you wanna play now?''
"Hide and seek hide and seek!" She yelled happily as she hugged her sister

Roman said:
"I was going to add two small heating units into your cheeks. If I do that, then I can see how much you'll blush. They'd react to whenever you feel flustered. Nervous, embarrassed. You know all that stuff.' Ryu explained. "Like now. That childish anger makes you look adorable~"
"Well your a god why not just make them now?" She asked before he spoke of her adorable ness which made her yell again. "I'm not adorable." She said in childish anger

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed deeply. "I don't think that's a good idea." He looked down at the ground. "In fact, I think it would be best if you guys left."
Her smile immediately was replaced by a frown. "B-but why?" She asked him as she frowned more and mitsu walked over. "Dad. Something wrong?" She asked worriedly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hide and seek hide and seek!" She yelled happily as she hugged her sister
"Well your a god why not just make them now?" She asked before he spoke of her adorable ness which made her yell again. "I'm not adorable." She said in childish anger

[/QUOTE]
"Because... You'd be a human... And I like you just the way you are." Ryu said softly as he held her while he ran. "Are we almost there, cutie?"

Roman said:
Akane smiled and spoke softly to herself as she lay there.
"I want my fiancé back... and I want to get marmried as soon as possible..."

She whispered as she laid there, holding Aselia gently.
...✦Aselia soon cuddled into Akane a little more before her eyes slowly opened✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hide and seek hide and seek!" She yelled happily as she hugged her sister

[/QUOTE]
''Alright...'' (maybe another character? xD we'll do them later..)

Roman said:
"Because... You'd be a human... And I like you just the way you are." Ryu said softly as he held her while he ran. "Are we almost there, cutie?"
"Y-yeah stop on that roof." She said pointing to a near by roof that looked over the beach

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...'' (maybe another character? xD we'll do them later..)
(O-oh ok who then???)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah stop on that roof." She said pointing to a near by roof that looked over the beach
(O-oh ok who then???)

[/QUOTE]
ok fuck it. i think we'll just do Ayame and Harumi...))

''Can we just...okay fine...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia soon cuddled into Akane a little more before her eyes slowly opened✦...
Akane felt Aselia moving and she looked up to see her eyes opening, causing her to smile happily.

"Morning~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Y-yeah stop on that roof." She said pointing to a near by roof that looked over the beach
(O-oh ok who then???)

[/QUOTE]
Ryu soon came to a stop and he put Ali down. He then made sure his gun was still in it's original position before looking at her. "Brief me."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her smile immediately was replaced by a frown. "B-but why?" She asked him as she frowned more and mitsu walked over. "Dad. Something wrong?" She asked worriedly

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled slightly before going back to a blank face. "N-no. Nothing's wrong." He stammered. "I....uh....have something to do." He nodded.

Roman said:
Ryu soon came to a stop and he put Ali down. He then made sure his gun was still in it's original position before looking at her. "Brief me."
"Alright a rich mobster. Dian franchez. Private beach party." She said to him as she pulled her gun out

Roman said:
Akane felt Aselia moving and she looked up to see her eyes opening, causing her to smile happily.
"Morning~"
''Good morning~''

...✦Aselia said a bit cutely as she smiled looking into Akane's eyes✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I'm soooooo confused)
"What is it ame?" She asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
''Well...I thought we could play something else...maybe swim...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Alright a rich mobster. Dian franchez. Private beach party." She said to him as she pulled her gun out

[/QUOTE]
Ryu stood up and took off his cloak and set his gun down. "Watch my things. I might be able to slip some poison into his drink." He said with a nod. "If things go wrong, blow his brains out." He said before jumping off the building and sneaking into the party. Once he made it inside, he looked up at Ali. He slid his sunglasses down and smiled.

tumblr_ndci1na8Ac1s5qnxxo1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Good morning~''
...✦Aselia said a bit cutely as she smiled looking into Akane's eyes✦...
Akane kissed Aselia on the cheek. "I have my answer..." she said softly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hm...?''
...✦Aselia asked as she smiled more✦...
"Think we can plan a wedding in a few days?" Akane asked, putting her hand out as a ring appeared in her hand. It was the one she had gotten Aselia.

Roman said:
"Think we can plan a wedding in a few days?" Akane asked, putting her hand out as a ring appeared in her hand. It was the one she had gotten Aselia.
...✦Aselia looked at the ring and then back up at Akane and giggled✦...

''Yes. I'm sure we can.''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia looked at the ring and then back up at Akane and giggled✦...

''Yes. I'm sure we can.''
Akane giggled a little also and looked at her. "I'm sorry for leaving you in the first place... Y'know... You can move in with me if you want to. I was planning on adopting a kid too... Since you know... My only child is grown and never has time for his mother now."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and after a while she spoke. "Like the surprise babe?" She asked softly
(I want daniel to meet Ariel's bf xD )

She growled and grabbed him by the back of the collar

And lifted as if he was an empty bag then dangled him over the edge of the building because of the batteries insult. She didn't answer his dumb questions and just dangled him over the side

"Ordering ordering!" Mika cheered as she curled up in his lap happily

[/QUOTE]
(( xD well jjkab is offline right now but when the timing is right after Euloria tells him about it he can :P ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back