• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded and walked all the way upstairs before entering a black door. It was pitch black until a purple flame lit the area. He stood in a large room, three others stood on the opposite side. Finally. You take forever. Their voices were heard but their lips did not move. Yeah, honestly, why do you spend so much time with them. "With who?" The half breed and that other child. The weapon girl. We have work to do. Leave them alone. "Well, what do you want me to do?" Send them away
"Mama can we spend more time with grandpa??" Mika asked mitsu as she sat there playing with her teddy

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...If you can't think of one, we can use mine?''
"Probably the best option hehe." He said obviously feeling ashamed he couldn't remember his own last name

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama can we spend more time with grandpa??" Mika asked mitsu as she sat there playing with her teddy
"Probably the best option hehe." He said obviously feeling ashamed he couldn't remember his own last name

[/QUOTE]
''Alright...Blake Fahrmann''

...✿She said as she smiled, Vyria just sleeping there✿...

JJKab said:
"W...w..wow..." Fricka said, looking at the Nai's house... Rather mansion.
"Y-You live in here?" She asked, looking in awe at Nai

(G'night : l. )

house
"Used to." Nai said as he looked around.

(((( See you later ))))

Fricka slowly approached Nai, as she looked him in the eyes.

"do you have a pool?" She whispered, taking Nai's hand, looking at him joyfully.

(LROTD: Last Reply Of The Day ;) )

Roman said:
"Used to." Nai said as he looked around.
(((( See you later ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah." He said softly before he kissed the top of her head lovingly as he watched vyria

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmmm...we need to buy baby stuff for her now.''

...✿She said as she giggled a bit✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama can we spend more time with grandpa??" Mika asked mitsu as she sat there playing with her teddy

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed as he started at the three figures. His three personalities. Bloodlust. Analytical. Primal. "I can't just tell them to leave." Well then leave them. Yeah, you've done it to all your kids. All the girls you've slept with. Do it with these people now.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Only differance is it doesn't cost millions to keep yourself running." She said with a laugh to him completely forgetting that he was holding her hand. It felt nice to be close to some one. Even if it wasnt in any romantic way it was still nice.

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and looked at her, "Yeah. With me around, it could possibly cost you nothing though. Whenever you need a charge, I can give you one with a quick shock." He said laighing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah......so what was that contract about anyway?''
"I was an assassin. I was only doing it to build up some cash though." Akane said, looking over at Aselia. "Why were you there?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmmm...we need to buy baby stuff for her now.''
...✿She said as she giggled a bit✿...
"Damn." He said to her with a chuckle

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed as he started at the three figures. His three personalities. Bloodlust. Analytical. Primal. "I can't just tell them to leave." Well then leave them. Yeah, you've done it to all your kids. All the girls you've slept with. Do it with these people now.
"I can't wait to play with grandpa tomorrow." Mika said happily as mitsu giggled at her and gently kissed her head. "It seems that grandpa loves you very much." She said to mika making her smile brightly. "Really?!?" She asked excitedly

Roman said:
"I was an assassin. I was only doing it to build up some cash though." Akane said, looking over at Aselia. "Why were you there?"
''Seol's request. Take out the person who was buying her jewels and selling them. Like black market..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Damn." He said to her with a chuckle
"I can't wait to play with grandpa tomorrow." Mika said happily as mitsu giggled at her and gently kissed her head. "It seems that grandpa loves you very much." She said to mika making her smile brightly. "Really?!?" She asked excitedly

[/QUOTE]
(okay just wanted to do a blake and sayori for that xD i wanna do Ayame and Harumi when they are like...in a right age of 4)

Roman said:
Ryu smiled and looked at her, "Yeah. With me around, it could possibly cost you nothing though. Whenever you need a charge, I can give you one with a quick shock." He said laighing lightly.
"Well charge isn't the only problem. Servos, making sure my memory isn't corrupt, keeping my systems updated. Many other things." She said to him as they walked together towards the seaside of the town.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Alright may you start?)

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame was in her room who was also Harumi, Myuki's and Kikuri's room just taking a nap⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Seol's request. Take out the person who was buying her jewels and selling them. Like black market..''
"Oh...." Akane said softly, before hugging Aselia. "You know... I really do still love you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame was in her room who was also Harumi, Myuki's and Kikuri's room just taking a nap⊹...
Harumi slithered around her sister happily as she giggled playing by her self till her sister woke up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi slithered around her sister happily as she giggled playing by her self till her sister woke up

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon woke up still seeming to be a bit tired⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well charge isn't the only problem. Servos, making sure my memory isn't corrupt, keeping my systems updated. Many other things." She said to him as they walked together towards the seaside of the town.

[/QUOTE]
"I can easily keep an eye on that for you. Hell, if you were to forget everything... I'd probably feel responsible or if they were altered to make you remember something different.." Ryu said, looking at Ali.

Roman said:
"I can easily keep an eye on that for you. Hell, if you were to forget everything... I'd probably feel responsible or if they were altered to make you remember something different.." Ryu said, looking at Ali.
"But it takes constant watch and attention. We could never be apart if you were to monitor all of this and fix it when something goes wrong." She said to him because it was true. That's why she had always monitored herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back