• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nighty night mom!" Mika said happily as she got up with ansom
(Oh sorry)

Shira smiled as she cuddled up with Yuki and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
its blake and Sayori now xD ))

TheDragoon said:
Kite smiled. "I'll just get refried noodles with teriyaki chicken." He said before the waiter took their orders and left. Some drinks were placed on the table a minute later.
Lexi tilted her head. "That sounds really good" she says before taking a sip of her drink before glancing next to him, she wanted to know who the hell that was and why it showed up

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...I don't wanna rush you on that though..''
"Thanks... I do miss you a lot though." Akane said softly. "Sometimes I just think about all the things we could have done by now. One of them being our marriage." She said

JJKab said:
((Small repostage? ))
@Roman
(((( It's on the last page. The onw before this. ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm fine. Just something you said didnt exactly make me feel happy." She said as kept looking away from him wondering if he would pry more into why. She wonders which he was more fascinated with, her wires or her.

[/QUOTE]
Ryu thought back for a moment. That's when it hit him and he figured she heard gim say too bad she's a robot. He sighed lightly and turned off his flashlight and out it away. "You heard what I said didn't you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nighty night mom!" Mika said happily as she got up with ansom

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Oh, I'm not going to sleep just yet. Stay with your mom." He began to walk up stairs. "I got work to do first."

JJKab said:
Fricka nodded eagerly, wrapping her arm around Nai's waist.
"I'll be with you.." She said quietly.

"Anyways.. When the year passes... We'll be closer to our marriage" She exclaimed, looking up into Nai's eyes.
(I checked the page, and couldń't find it. I think you missed mine. Here it is)

@Roman

Roman said:
"Thanks... I do miss you a lot though." Akane said softly. "Sometimes I just think about all the things we could have done by now. One of them being our marriage." She said

Ryu thought back for a moment. That's when it hit him and he figured she heard gim say too bad she's a robot. He sighed lightly and turned off his flashlight and out it away. "You heard what I said didn't you?"
''Ah...right...I almost forgot about that one..''

...✦She said as she softly giggled✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
its blake and Sayori now xD ))
(Gah)

Blake smiled as he gently kissed her cheek

Roman said:

"Being a robot does give me advanced hearing." She said as the robotic arms slowly put her back together then she sat up on the table. "It's fine though. I should have expected it." She said to him as she looked away from him and just sat there

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Oh, I'm not going to sleep just yet. Stay with your mom." He began to walk up stairs. "I got work to do first."
"Awwwwww fine." She said before she hugged ansom then ran to mika happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Gah)

"Being a robot does give me advanced hearing." She said as the robotic arms slowly put her back together then she sat up on the table. "It's fine though. I should have expected it." She said to him as she looked away from him and just sat there

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko soon smiled at Blake before her facial expression changed as if she were in pain and she looked at her belly before she started to slightly wince✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Gah)

[/QUOTE]
Ryu looked at her and placed his hand on hers. "Robots can't feel... But something tells me you're different. You can feel my hand can't you?" He asked. "Not the pressure of it being on yours, but like... My skin. You're pretty cool... And I know you're advanced... The more advanced a robot, the more human they are in a sense..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko soon smiled at Blake before her facial expression changed as if she were in pain and she looked at her belly before she started to slightly wince✿...
Blake immodestly knew what was going on. "Emiko!" He said as he picked her up and started for there room as dead started to rise and follow

Roman said:
Ryu looked at her and placed his hand on hers. "Robots can't feel... But something tells me you're different. You can feel my hand can't you?" He asked. "Not the pressure of it being on yours, but like... My skin. You're pretty cool... And I know you're advanced... The more advanced a robot, the more human they are in a sense..."
She immediately looked at him in shock. "I-I can feel the skin of your hand. G-gently touching mine." She said to him before glancing at him then quickly looking away as she gave signs that if she were human she would be blushing madly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake immodestly knew what was going on. "Emiko!" He said as he picked her up and started for there room as dead started to rise and follow

[/QUOTE]
fuck me, her name is Sayori and not Emiko xD )))

...✿Sayori started to wince more loudly which was obvious she was bearing a child✿...

HimeragiSeiker said:
fuck me, her name is Sayori and not Emiko xD )))
...✿Sayori started to wince more loudly which was obvious she was bearing a child✿...
(Fucking a I thing I'm gonna take a nap. DX)

-----------

Blake quickly carried her into there room and layed her down as the dead came in and started to set up for the child birth (fade to afterward?)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Fucking a I thing I'm gonna take a nap. DX)
-----------

Blake quickly carried her into there room and layed her down as the dead came in and started to set up for the child birth (fade to afterward?)

[/QUOTE]
yep. could you start?)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She immediately looked at him in shock. "I-I can feel the skin of your hand. G-gently touching mine." She said to him before glancing at him then quickly looking away as she gave signs that if she were human she would be blushing madly

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and looked at Ali, "Sorry about what I said earlier... I guess my love for technology was just thinking instead of me. How about we be partners?" He asked softly.

tumblr_nefc70jVVF1snltj3o1_500.gif

HimeragiSeiker said:
yep. could you start?)))
Blake stood there after it was all over. A child in his arms as he smiled more and stared down at his new child

(You gonna play him or her?)

Roman said:
Ryu smiled and looked at Ali, "Sorry about what I said earlier... I guess my love for technology was just thinking instead of me. How about we be partners?" He asked softly.
tumblr_nefc70jVVF1snltj3o1_500.gif
She glanced at him and the way he was looking at her made her quickly look away. "Wh-what do you mean by partners?" She asked hesitantly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake stood there after it was all over. A child in his arms as he smiled more and stared down at his new child

She glanced at him and the way he was looking at her made her quickly look away. "Wh-what do you mean by partners?" She asked hesitantly

[/QUOTE]
il do her xD ))

...✿Sayori breathed heavily as she looked at Blake and her new born child as a smile was brought to her face✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake stood there after it was all over. A child in his arms as he smiled more and stared down at his new child

[/QUOTE]
Ryu chuckled and put his hand next to hers after moving it. "We both are good with a sniper. Why don't we do assassin work together. As a team. I can sneak in and you can watch from a distance with your gun."

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...☆Without realizing it, tears had begun steaming down Kaori's face. Seeing her two closest friends fighting like this was heartbreaking. Especially since now she knew it was Masahi out there, the one under the mask. To see them going at each other, fully intending to kill the other, she couldn't stand it. If Roman died, she'd be beside herself, having lost him. If Masahi died... well, maybe it was concern if the Masahi she thought she knew were to die, then... Kaori wiped her face of the tears, a determined look on her face. No. No way would either of them die, not while she was here. She didn't care what happened to her, as long as she was able to, she'd always save both of their lives, even if it came at the sacrifice of her own. Her feet began running underneath her, bringing her closer and closer to the battlefield, aiming to make it to the midpoint to intercept the attacks from both sides, or either side. She could hear San yelling at her to stop, but she didnt. As she made it between them, Kaori turned toward Masahi, as if she was blocking his path, looking at him with a determined gaze. This wasn't her Masahi, not the Masahi she knew, so she wanted to protect Roman a bit more, even though she still wanted to stop Roman from attacking him. She didn't close her eyes or brace herself, but she was prepared for whatever was going to happen, no matter what it was☆...

"Stop!!"

Roman said:
Roman continued to run, his eyes focused on Masahi. At this moment he felt like a dog out for blood. Masahi deserved every bit of what was coming his way. He thought doing this was the right thing to do? Why didn't he help instead? Help save Kaori? Was he too late? Roman only frowned more, his arm now pointed forward as he came closer to Masahi. Then.... Things flashed. In the blink of an eye, Roman felt something on his hand. His eyes though... His eyes couldn't believe it. He stared deeply at what he had hit... Who he hit...
"K-Kaori..."
...♝Masahi's face was emotionless as he charged at Roman, just like it was towards any other person he had ever killed. But as he charged images flashed before Masahi's eyes. Like his past trying to stop him. Though it couldn't, most of the thing flashing before him meant nothing to him anymore. They were just a grim reminder of what could have been, what couldn't be anymore. Running to the playground as a kid, rushing to meet up with whomever because he had been helping someone, sparing with a younger Roman. All these things left a bitter taste in Masahi's mouth as he ran at Roman, ready to finish everything. But then, another memory flashed before his eyes, at least what he thought was a memory. For a moment he saw his hand being bandaged. In the next moment Masahi was twisting his arm to not stab Kaori as a look of panic washed over his face. What was happening? How did she have time to get there? Move! Move! MOVE! Masahi planted his feet into the ground as his Tengan deactivated. As he did that he could only divert the sword into Kaori's shoulder. But then he saw Roman hit Kaori from behind, leading to another feeling and personality surfacing as terror over took Masahi's face♝...

"N-no... Not again.... why must this nightmare keep repeating...?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
il do her xD ))
...✿Sayori breathed heavily as she looked at Blake and her new born child as a smile was brought to her face✿...
Blake smile more as he slowly walked over to sayori and gently handed there child to her

Roman said:
Ryu chuckled and put his hand next to hers after moving it. "We both are good with a sniper. Why don't we do assassin work together. As a team. I can sneak in and you can watch from a distance with your gun."
"I-oh yeah that's what I was thinking too hehe." She said to him before looking over to him and nodding. "I have some assassinations that still need to be done if you want." She said

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smile more as he slowly walked over to sayori and gently handed there child to her
"I-oh yeah that's what I was thinking too hehe." She said to him before looking over to him and nodding. "I have some assassinations that still need to be done if you want." She said

[/QUOTE]
...✿Sayori soon held the child and cradled it and smiled more✿...

''It's beautiful..''

Nai chuckled and pecked Fricka on her lips when she mentioned they'd be a year closer. "Yeah! Then we'd have one year left~" he said with a smile.

@JJKab

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smile more as he slowly walked over to sayori and gently handed there child to her

[/QUOTE]
"That's what you want me to think." Ryu said with a light laugh. "Asking you to be my girlfriend? This early? Not happening." He said with a grin. "Ryu did like her though. "As for those jobs, let's get to going on one."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back