• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I could care less just as long as it comes." He said softly as he gently rubbed her stomach

[/QUOTE]
''Haha...okay~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki sat there looking at a picture of Tyler she had a small frown on her face as her blood red drago wings slowly sprouted from her back. "Does he not like me now that I'm like this?" She mumbled to her self

[/QUOTE]
((Tyler? I thought Tyler was with Liara? Myuki is the snake girl...?))

JJKab said:
Lena looked up, when she heard footsteps, and when she saw Shuu, she stood up, and nearly ran up to him. When she approached him, she hugged him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder.. Shuu could feel that she was trembling, quiet sobs were heard.
Shuu held her tightly back. "It's okay... I know it was scary..." He said softly. "I'll always be here to protect you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm sleeping with grandpa!!" She yelled happily as she ate her second peice becoming a complete mess

[/QUOTE]
"I don't think it'll be that comfortable." Ansom nodded. "The couch isn't that big."

"Th.. Thank you" Lena whispered, looking up at Shuu, small tears running down her cheek, as she nudged closer to him. She did not change back into her usual clothes, still in her swimming bikini

TheDragoon said:
Shuu held her tightly back. "It's okay... I know it was scary..." He said softly. "I'll always be here to protect you."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Right when she was about to sleep, she opened her eyes and looked at the door as she sat up✦...
''Yeah...I'm still awake..''
Akane nodded and slowly opened the door. She then walked inside the room and took a seat on the bed, sighing lightly. She had closed the door behind her.

"I was wondering if you wanted to talk."

Roman said:

Hyouinmaru had still been asleep, even at this time of day. It was about twelve, and he could feel the sun shining through the window. It hit him in his closed eyelids, irritating him a little. He slowly opened them, the sun shining even brighter than before. Hyouinmaru groaned as he sat up, soon moving away from the window, and he stretched. He figured while everyone was asleep, it'd be a good time to go and get something to eat, so he did. He was back about 20 minutes later, seeing that Alejandro was awoke now. He wasn't doing anything but watching tv, nd he then went to check on Skylar, seeing if she was asleep or not.

"Skylar? You awake?"

@Lumina
tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar was still sleeping when Hyouinmaru initially got up to go eat. The same was when he came back. It looked like she hadn't moved at all since she had initially fallen asleep. Though, when Hyouinmaru returned, Astrid was sitting in the chair between Alejandro's bed and Skylar's, her body facing toward Alejandro as she watched the same TV he was. She glanced up at him as he returned, before bringing her gaze back to Alejandro and the TV. Skylar didn't seem to move, but she stirred a bit as Hyouinmaru asked if she was awake. Her eyes slowly opened, not needing to turn and look at him since her head had fallen in that direction when she had fallen asleep the first time. Her irises looked over at him, blinking to try and clear her vision. It didn't work so well, as the morphine was slightly in effect still and everything was still kind of foggy?...

"...Hyou..?"

no slide no slide

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fine." She said as she walked over to what looked like a futuristic surgical bed and took off her shirt and threw it aside revealing the robotic parts and the sports bra she wore before she layed down on the table then spoke. "System activate, remove shell casing." She said as armed came out of the table and started to detach her front part

[/QUOTE]
Ryu had set his cloacl somewhere out of the way beforehand and looked at Ali as she went to the surgical-table. He watched her take off her shirt... Or well the the arm thing. He then saw her in the sports bra, which made him look at her differently.

tumblr_ngoei2xKYB1t33hcbo6_500.gif

"Wow... I now wish you weren't a ro- I mean... Time to get to work." Ryu made his way over to her, examining the parts used to make her. "This is good work... Who built you?"

Roman said:
Akane nodded and slowly opened the door. She then walked inside the room and took a seat on the bed, sighing lightly. She had closed the door behind her.
"I was wondering if you wanted to talk."
''Uh....sure. We can talk.''

...✦Aselia said a bit tiredly to Akane✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I wanna sleep with grandpa." She said again not carring about what ansom said

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I'm not going to argue with you. You can sleep with me if you wanna."

Roman said:
Ryu had set his cloacl somewhere out of the way beforehand and looked at Ali as she went to the surgical-table. He watched her take off her shirt... Or well the the arm thing. He then saw her in the sports bra, which made him look at her differently.
tumblr_ngoei2xKYB1t33hcbo6_500.gif

"Wow... I now wish you weren't a ro- I mean... Time to get to work." Ryu made his way over to her, examining the parts used to make her. "This is good work... Who built you?"
She gave him the eye knowing exactly what he was gonna say which kinda hurt. He was cute but by that statement he obviously wouldn't even think of being with a chunk of metal. Her lips frowned a little as she looked away slightly. "I have no memory of who." She said to him quietly still feeling a little hurt by that statement of if she wasnt a robot

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uh....sure. We can talk.''
...✦Aselia said a bit tiredly to Akane✦...
Akane looked up at the ceiling as she laid next to Aselia.

"So... You're still waiting for me to answer your question about getting back together, huh?"

JJKab said:
(((( I missed your reply? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She gave him the eye knowing exactly what he was gonna say which kinda hurt. He was cute but by that statement he obviously wouldn't even think of being with a chunk of metal. Her lips frowned a little as she looked away slightly. "I have no memory of who." She said to him quietly still feeling a little hurt by that statement of if she wasnt a robot

[/QUOTE]
Ryu noticed a change in her behavior just like earlier. She was nice, but every time he said something, she'd get angry or upset. Ryu sighed and went over to his cloak, pulling out a small flashlight, soon making his way back over to Ali. He shined the light on her to get a better look at all the work. "Wow.... Well they did an amazing job. A robot who feels emotion, easy to work with, neat wiring, and a core at that level..." he said, before looking at her eyes, his red irises scanning her body. "If I were your creator, I'd be proud. Anyways, you seem upset. Mind telling me why?"

(Or i missed yours..)

Roman said:
"So... You're still waiting for me to answer your question about getting back together, huh?"

Ryu noticed a change in her behavior just like earlier. She was nice, but every time he said something, she'd get angry or upset. Ryu sighed and went over to his cloak, pulling out a small flashlight, soon making his way back over to Ali. He shined the light on her to get a better look at all the work. "Wow.... Well they did an amazing job. A robot who feels emotion, easy to work with, neat wiring, and a core at that level..." he said, before looking at her eyes, his red irises scanning her body. "If I were your creator, I'd be proud. Anyways, you seem upset. Mind telling me why?"
Roman said:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yaaaaaaay!" She cheered happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and ate another slice before standing up. "I'm really tired for some reason." He yawned

Roman said:

''Yeah...I don't wanna rush you on that though..''

Klef woke up, it seemed that several hours had past by when she fell asleep. The light from the windows filled the room, so Klef assumed it was morning. She looks over to Nova to see if she was sleeping too, Klef knew that she should probably apologize to Nova for falling asleep so suddenly. "Hey, are you up?" She asked softly, checking to see if Nova was awake.

@TheDragoon

Roman said:

"I'm fine. Just something you said didnt exactly make me feel happy." She said as kept looking away from him wondering if he would pry more into why. She wonders which he was more fascinated with, her wires or her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back