• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Fricka nodded eagerly, wrapping her arm around Nai's waist.

"I'll be with you.." She said quietly.

"Anyways.. When the year passes... We'll be closer to our marriage" She exclaimed, looking up into Nai's eyes.

Roman said:
Nai laughed lightly and looked at Fricka. "Okay. We'll go and stay." He said with a smile. "When things are settled we'll return to our dorms."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "How much was it?" He said as he pulled out his wallet. "How much do I owe you?" He asked as he counted out some twenties.
"Damn why are the prices so high?? It was 40 dollars." She said to him as she set them down

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled as he worked out in the weight room of the mansion in oblivion

[/QUOTE]
...✿Emiko was there watching Blake work out as she smiled at him seeing how strong he is as her belly was round that it looked like she'd give birth any second✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Damn why are the prices so high?? It was 40 dollars." She said to him as she set them down

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "That's business for you." He said as he handed Mitsu two twenties. He then opened the box and took out a slice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah but I don't use most of it." She said as she lead him up to the third floor when it was completely empty besides one corner where a small apartment like area was

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and followed behind Ali. "I see... You use just that area over there?" He asked as they neared it. "Also, you wouldn't mind if I checked out your core first would you? Out of all the tech I've scavenged through, I've never heard or seen that one..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✿Emiko was there watching Blake work out as she smiled at him seeing how strong he is as her belly was round that it looked like she'd give birth any second✿...
"You doing ok babe?" He asked as he picked up a weight bar that had at least 400 pounds on each side and slowly lifted it off the ground with a grunt

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "That's business for you." He said as he handed Mitsu two twenties. He then opened the box and took out a slice.
"One pizza Is no where near that that much anywhere else." She said to him as mika tried to grab a piece happily

Roman said:
Ryu smiled and followed behind Ali. "I see... You use just that area over there?" He asked as they neared it. "Also, you wouldn't mind if I checked out your core first would you? Out of all the tech I've scavenged through, I've never heard or seen that one..."
"I don't know about looking at my core but you can look at everything else." She said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You doing ok babe?" He asked as he picked up a weight bar that had at least 400 pounds on each side and slowly lifted it off the ground with a grunt
"One pizza Is no where near that that much anywhere else." She said to him as mika tried to grab a piece happily

"I don't know about looking at my core but you can look at everything else." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah...wow, you're really strong!''

...✿Sayori said as she giggled a bit✿...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "Eh, it's whatever. I have the money." He took a bite of the pizza. "Remember when we went to that amusement park? That was 150 dollars."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...wow, you're really strong!''
...✿Sayori said as she giggled a bit✿...
"Hundreds of years of this tends to get you strong." He said with a chuckle as he continued to lift the weight up

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hundreds of years of this tends to get you strong." He said with a chuckle as he continued to lift the weight up

[/QUOTE]
''Ah...I see..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright...''
...✦Aselia said before going to her room assuming she'd stay the night and took a shower. Once she finished, she put on her bottom lingerie and a shirt and went into bed✦...
Akane smiled and went into her room, changing into her pajamas when she did. Once she laid down in bed, she sighed lightly. Aselia was so close to her again, yet she still wasn't able to give her an answer... She felt so dumb. Akane got out of bed and made her way to te room she let Aselia sleep in and knocked on the door.

"Are you still awake?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "Eh, it's whatever. I have the money." He took a bite of the pizza. "Remember when we went to that amusement park? That was 150 dollars."
"That was different. It wasn't a pizza." She said to him as mika grabed a pizza and started to eat it happily next to ansom

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You doing ok babe?" He asked as he picked up a weight bar that had at least 400 pounds on each side and slowly lifted it off the ground with a grunt

[/QUOTE]
Ryu blinked before sighing lightly. If she was human, or anything that wasn't a robot, this would be the weirdest conversation ever. "Come on. Just a peek? I mean... If you think I'd still it I wouldn't. I'll just take a quick look. Nothing more."

Roman said:
Akane smiled and went into her room, changing into her pajamas when she did. Once she laid down in bed, she sighed lightly. Aselia was so close to her again, yet she still wasn't able to give her an answer... She felt so dumb. Akane got out of bed and made her way to te room she let Aselia sleep in and knocked on the door.
"Are you still awake?"
...✦Right when she was about to sleep, she opened her eyes and looked at the door as she sat up✦...

''Yeah...I'm still awake..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]He chuckled and set the weights down and walked over to her as he whipped his head of sweat then smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...Now I wonder if you can lift a truck...''

Roman said:
Ryu blinked before sighing lightly. If she was human, or anything that wasn't a robot, this would be the weirdest conversation ever. "Come on. Just a peek? I mean... If you think I'd still it I wouldn't. I'll just take a quick look. Nothing more."
"Fine." She said as she walked over to what looked like a futuristic surgical bed and took off her shirt and threw it aside revealing the robotic parts and the sports bra she wore before she layed down on the table then spoke. "System activate, remove shell casing." She said as armed came out of the table and started to detach her front part

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That was different. It wasn't a pizza." She said to him as mika grabed a pizza and started to eat it happily next to ansom

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged his shoulders again. "Don't worry about it. This is my realm. All the money will eventually circulate back to me. I planned it that way." He smiled and winked as he finished his first slice.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Probably I don't know." he said to her as he sat down and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
''What do you think its gonna be? Boy or Girl?''

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged his shoulders again. "Don't worry about it. This is my realm. All the money will eventually circulate back to me. I planned it that way." He smiled and winked as he finished his first slice.
"Ok then." Mitsu said as she grabed a slice and mika finished her first leaving a messy chesee covered face as she reached for her second peice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ok then." Mitsu said as she grabed a slice and mika finished her first leaving a messy chesee covered face as she reached for her second peice

[/QUOTE]
Ansom leaned back on the couch and put his arms behind his head. "I don't know where you guys are going to sleep. I'm sure I have a spare mattress somewhere around here. I usually sleep on the couch."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom leaned back on the couch and put his arms behind his head. "I don't know where you guys are going to sleep. I'm sure I have a spare mattress somewhere around here. I usually sleep on the couch."
"I'm sleeping with grandpa!!" She yelled happily as she ate her second peice becoming a complete mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back