• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ryu looked at her hand. She had a name... He wasn't expecting that. He was expecting something a bit more... Different. "I'm Ryu." He said shaking her hand. "This isn't my true form by the way. I'm just covering myself in cloaks to hide my true identity." He said, planning to take it all off, showing her how he looked when they got there.
"Cool. Well shall we get going?" She asked as she walked over to the edge as the sniper on her back started to fold up, the barrel shrinking into itself and the stick folding into the fun before it all looked like a backpack then she gracefully jumped off the edge

TheDragoon said:
((Hina seems like she's in a bad mood so, Myuki. I can use D.T. he needs somebody to talk to))
Dark Tyler touched down in the courtyard, carrying a gorgon head with its eyes cut out before he kicked at FAR into the sky. "That's what you get for trying to turn me into stone you idiot." He muttered, putting a hand through his dark messed hair.
Myuki sat there looking at a picture of Tyler she had a small frown on her face as her blood red drago wings slowly sprouted from her back. "Does he not like me now that I'm like this?" She mumbled to her self

JJKab said:
After Fricka heard Emiya's words, she immidietely nodded.
"I.. I want to come... If i'm not a burden" She said, smiling meekly.
"Are you sure? Like I said before, you'd be missing out on school." Emiya said, before he looked at Nai. "And when Nai and I leave the house together, you aren't to come with. That's when we are dealing with family business."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Cool. Well shall we get going?" She asked as she walked over to the edge as the sniper on her back started to fold up, the barrel shrinking into itself and the stick folding into the fun before it all looked like a backpack then she gracefully jumped off the edge

[/QUOTE]
Ryu watched as Ali jumped off the edge, and he soon followed. Though, he took more caution, and made sure his landing wasn't going to break anything around them. When he reached the ground, his feet touched the ground with a light tap. "Hmm..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"But your my grandpa. And grandpa isn't a stranger!" She said happily as she cuddled up with him

[/QUOTE]
"I want expecting to be a grandpa until later. Or at least be called one. I'm probably a great-great-great grandfather times 5000 by now." He chuckled. "To people all over the world."

Fricka looked a bit confused at Nai, then at Emiya.

She really wanted to stay with him, but on the other hand, she'd probably disturb Nai with her presence.

"I.... I think.. I'm going to stay... " She exclaimed, looking at the ground, sounding a bit saddened

"If it's your familly problems... I... I don't want to Interrupt you" She said.

Roman said:
"Are you sure? Like I said before, you'd be missing out on school." Emiya said, before he looked at Nai. "And when Nai and I leave the house together, you aren't to come with. That's when we are dealing with family business."

Roman said:
Ryu watched as Ali jumped off the edge, and he soon followed. Though, he took more caution, and made sure his landing wasn't going to break anything around them. When he reached the ground, his feet touched the ground with a light tap. "Hmm..."
She landed a little harder than him but soft enough to we're she didn't break anything then looked to him. "Come on." She said as she started for the really bad part of town

NeoClassical said:
"I want expecting to be a grandpa until later. Or at least be called one. I'm probably a great-great-great grandfather times 5000 by now." He chuckled. "To people all over the world."
"No my grandpa my grandpa!" She said to him cutely

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit confused at Nai, then at Emiya.
She really wanted to stay with him, but on the other hand, she'd probably disturb Nai with her presence.

"I.... I think.. I'm going to stay... " She exclaimed, looking at the ground, sounding a bit saddened

"If it's your familly problems... I... I don't want to Interrupt you" She said.
"I never agreed to going Fricka..." Nai said softly to her. Emiya sighed and looked at Nai. "It might be mandatory." He said, before Nai turned around and stared at him. "If I have to go, then Fricka gets to come and she also comes along when we leave." Emiya thought to himself, knowing he needed one of his sons for this. "Okay... She can come... But she's not-" "She is my wife. I planned to marry her anyways..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She landed a little harder than him but soft enough to we're she didn't break anything then looked to him. "Come on." She said as she started for the really bad part of town

[/QUOTE]
Ryu watched as the city slowly began to look worst as they made their way into the bad part. He chuckled and looked at Ali. "This seems like home. Run down buildings. Broken glass and tagged buildings." He said with a grin.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed and shook his head. "Alright, alright." He closed his eyes again. "The pizza better hurry. I'm about to fall asleep."

Roman said:
Ryu watched as the city slowly began to look worst as they made their way into the bad part. He chuckled and looked at Ali. "This seems like home. Run down buildings. Broken glass and tagged buildings." He said with a grin.
"Gangs on every corner." She said as she headed for some abandoned factories with him

Fricka looked at Nai, as she smiled lightly.

"Thank you, Nai... But do you... Want me to come?" She asked, looking a bit worriedly at him

Roman said:
"I never agreed to going Fricka..." Nai said softly to her. Emiya sighed and looked at Nai. "It might be mandatory." He said, before Nai turned around and stared at him. "If I have to go, then Fricka gets to come and she also comes along when we leave." Emiya thought to himself, knowing he needed one of his sons for this. "Okay... She can come... But she's not-" "She is my wife. I planned to marry her anyways..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Gangs on every corner." She said as she headed for some abandoned factories with him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu smiled and nodded, "And? You just shoot them if they shoot you. Though, that's what put me into hiding now. Messing with gang operations and such..." he said laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Play hide and seek with me!!" She cheered

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shook his head and sighed. "I don't play games with children." He said with a monotonous tone.

Roman said:
Ryu smiled and nodded, "And? You just shoot them if they shoot you. Though, that's what put me into hiding now. Messing with gang operations and such..." he said laughing lightly.
"Then I guess you aren't much of a god. They don't mess with me. They wouldn't dare." She teased him as she neared her home with him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled. "It's been a while since its been just you and me." She said softly
(Whoever you want I wanna use myuki or hina which one would you like me to use)

[/QUOTE]
''Yeah...it has...''

(what's going on with Myuki?
xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Shit wrong name xD )
"Wanna lay down and watch a movie?" She asked her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
''Sure~''

(okay, i was about to say, Myuki's a lamia, where did she find wings?
xD )

Roman said:

Violetta was pregnant... That had to be sole of the happiest news in his entire life now. She was definetly right about the fact he was happy. Probably even overwhelmed. He couldn't contain it and maybe his emotions escaped from his eyes? Takashi never cried.... But this was an exception. He and the girl he's madly in love with are about to have a child of their own, and it's something they both really wanted. When Violetta made them fall when she hugged him, he sat quietly, holding her tightly. He stood up, but refused to let go, so he was still hugging her.

"I love you so much, Violetta... And... When this is all over and the baby is born, I have something really important to tell you."

tumblr_nultnjuhCs1unqiqeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nubfli0LMv1qimk8ao3_540.gif

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta was actually kind of glad to see Takashi crying. Simply because it meant that he too was experiencing new kinds of emotions. They could experience all new things together, and that was something that the goddess didn't get to do very often. Violetta kept her hold on Takashi even as he stood up, not wanting to let go and have this moment end. She was going to be a mom... never in her nearly infinite years of existence did she ever think she'd become a mom. But this man, this amazing man in her arms, changed everything so quickly. If she hadn't decided to have a bit of fun and play cop that one day all those months (years? Time was irrelevant to Violetta) ago, then she would never have this happiness now. As Takashi spoke, Violetta looked up at him. Something he wanted to tell her when the baby was born? Her eyes showed that she was really intrigued about what he meant, but her expression turned into a softer one as she smiled and responded?...

"Hm? Alright, in nine months I'll be waiting to hear it."

no slide no slide

JJKab said:
Fricka looked at Nai, as she smiled lightly.
"Thank you, Nai... But do you... Want me to come?" She asked, looking a bit worriedly at him
Nai looked at Fricka. "If you want to go, then feel free to come. If not, I promise I'll call everyday..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back