• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She growled a little before she brought him back over the edge and set him down gently her eyes locked on his

[/QUOTE]
Ryu dusted himself off before he looked at the girl again, immediately noticing how she was staring at him. He adjusted his sniper so it was comfortably placed on his back. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''N-No...not really...''
...✦She said as she stood at the part of the pool where her collar bone was out of the water✦...
Akane sighed lightly and shook her head.

"Aselia... This is why you should get out of the house more. I'm glad I was able to get you out, but not knowing even the slightest of things just made this harder than it needs to be...."

Fricka looked suprised at the man who appeared on front of them. She looked back at Nai when he and the man spoke.

"D-Dad?" She said quietly, starting to get confused

@

Roman said:
Nai smiled and made sure he had the basket held tightly in his hand so he wouldn't drop it. "Great choice." He said to Fricka before someone appeared in front of them, causing Nai to stop. "Son." "Dad....?"

Roman said:
Ryu dusted himself off before he looked at the girl again, immediately noticing how she was staring at him. He adjusted his sniper so it was comfortably placed on his back. "Why are you staring at me like that?"
"Because that batteries insult was to far." She said to him childishly as she crossed her arms and continued to eye him before she looked away. "I run on a lythium ion core, so frankly I won't be needing a battery change for the next two million years." She said to him

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled a little and kissed her. "I love you." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
''Love you too babe~''

...⊹She said before kissing Shira back⊹...

Roman said:
Akane sighed lightly and shook her head.
"Aselia... This is why you should get out of the house more. I'm glad I was able to get you out, but not knowing even the slightest of things just made this harder than it needs to be...."
''Hey, I was let out of the Henir place only a few months ago...so I guess it's natural for me to stay somewhere if I have nothing better to do..''

...✦She said as she looked down a bit✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"Ordering ordering!" Mika cheered as she curled up in his lap happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom scratched his chin. Does Pizza Hut deliver to extra-dimensional houses? He doubted it. There was probably a pizza place somewhere in this dimension. He snapped his fingers and a phone book appeared in his hands. He began to search. "Ah, here we are." He smiled and a phone appeared in his hands. He called the number and ordered one large cheese pizza.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked suprised at the man who appeared on front of them. She looked back at Nai when he and the man spoke.
"D-Dad?" She said quietly, starting to get confused

@
"Well I'm definitely not his son..." Emiya said as he looked at the two. Nai looked at Fricka and nodded. "This is my dad. Both Taylor and I... Emiya White..." he said, looking at his dad. "Yep. Your brother doesn't like when I visit, so I was going to visit you."

tumblr_md1gtndnOv1qjiur9o1_r1_500.gif

"On the other hand, who might you be?" He asked Fricka.

JJKab said:
Lena collapsed backwards, when Drakon was about to struck her stomach, when suddenly Shuu appeared in front of her. She stared at the ongoing fight, her look filled with fright.
Shuu looked back at Lena. "Run... I can take care of this." He said before he started generating a massive sun ball.

Fricka smiled a bit at Nai's father.

"I'm... Nai's girlfriend... Fricka.." She exclaimed, leaning her head gently on Nai's shoulder

@Roman

Roman said:
"Well I'm definitely not his son..." Emiya said as he looked at the two. Nai looked at Fricka and nodded. "This is my dad. Both Taylor and I... Emiya White..." he said, looking at his dad. "Yep. Your brother doesn't like when I visit, so I was going to visit you."

Fricka smiled a bit at Nai's father.

"I'm... Nai's girlfriend... Fricka.." She exclaimed, leaning her head gently on Nai's shoulder

@Roman

Roman said:

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Because that batteries insult was to far." She said to him childishly as she crossed her arms and continued to eye him before she looked away. "I run on a lythium ion core, so frankly I won't be needing a battery change for the next two million years." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu tilted his head a little. She definitely sounded like a super nerd... Though now he knew she wss a robot, hence her freezing cold hands. "Two million years? I'm a God..." he said, nodding. "Oh and... If you were to drop me, I wouldn't have died..." he told her, though he thought back to the robot thing. He had a thing for advanced tech, and the robots of this age was amazing. "I would ask if I could check out your circuitry and wiring, but.. That'd sound weird."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Love you too babe~''
...⊹She said before kissing Shira back⊹...
"So how is he?" She asked after breaking the kiss as she looked over to Akita who was tossing and turning in his crib

NeoClassical said:
Ansom scratched his chin. Does Pizza Hut deliver to extra-dimensional houses? He doubted it. There was probably a pizza place somewhere in this dimension. He snapped his fingers and a phone book appeared in his hands. He began to search. "Ah, here we are." He smiled and a phone appeared in his hands. He called the number and ordered one large cheese pizza.
"I like cheese piiiiiizaaaaaa cheese piiiiiiizzzaaaaaaa!" She sang happily as she cuddled with ansom happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hey, I was let out of the Henir place only a few months ago...so I guess it's natural for me to stay somewhere if I have nothing better to do..''
...✦She said as she looked down a bit✦...
Akane looked at Aselia and felt sort of bad, so she apologized for what she had said to her.

"Sorry about what I said... But that's why you have to find something to do."

Lena nodded, as she stood up quickly, and ran to the changing rooms, looking back occasionally. When Shuu started generating the ball of plazma, she covered her eyes, looking away

TheDragoon said:
Shuu looked back at Lena. "Run... I can take care of this." He said before he started generating a massive sun ball.
(BRB

@Nonalaka)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"I like cheese piiiiiizaaaaaa cheese piiiiiiizzzaaaaaaa!" She sang happily as she cuddled with ansom happily

[/QUOTE]
"Calm down, Child." Ansom chuckled. "No need to be that excited over food." He shook his head slowly and leaned his head back, closing his eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So how is he?" She asked after breaking the kiss as she looked over to Akita who was tossing and turning in his crib

[/QUOTE]
''He...summoned like 3 swords...I had to put a seal on him which would only limit him to 2...''

Roman said:
Akane looked at Aselia and felt sort of bad, so she apologized for what she had said to her.
"Sorry about what I said... But that's why you have to find something to do."
''I know...so...''

...✦She said as she looked up at Akane✦...

''...so how do I start this...?''

Roman said:
Ryu tilted his head a little. She definitely sounded like a super nerd... Though now he knew she wss a robot, hence her freezing cold hands. "Two million years? I'm a God..." he said, nodding. "Oh and... If you were to drop me, I wouldn't have died..." he told her, though he thought back to the robot thing. He had a thing for advanced tech, and the robots of this age was amazing. "I would ask if I could check out your circuitry and wiring, but.. That'd sound weird."
"Him oh well we would need to head back to my place but yeah you can look at it." She said to him. "But you change anything I'm going to kill you." She said sternly as she pointed a finger to his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What's with you and seals?" She asked with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''It's to limit powers in y'know...young so they don't cause some kind of tragedy they don't mean to create.''

...⊹She said as she looked back at Akita⊹...

''It's just that it can get so chaotic..''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back