• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"I... Don't know... It was pretty fun when you made your room full of water, though" Fricka said, a bit confused
When Ariel flashed a smile towards Gregory, he smirked back. Seeing her struggle with books, He stood up, getting ready fto help her.

"Aight.. So, what should we start with?" He asked, sitting back down, when Ariel made it.

@Nonalaka

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel tilted her head as she thought about it "Huh, well I haven't read through every page of these books so I don't know everything that's in them" she said lifting one and setting it on her lap "What kind of spell have you always wanted to learn?" She asked curiously "Then I'll check to see if its in one of these books!~"

Roman said:
Akane had never put on a bikini, so it was obvious that she wasn't swimming. She was just to instruct Aselia as if she were a teacher.
"Alright, follow me."

Akane told her as she made her way out back to the pool.
...✦Aselia followed as she was amazed by the out doors of the house✦...

@Nonalaka

Gregory smiled a bit, since he had an idea. There were rumours going on that one guy made his dorm full of water. He wanted to try it out himself.

"I'd like to try and fill this room with water... Of course, beforehand making a barrier which would cover up the electronics." He stated, gently putting his hand on Ariel's shoulder

Hyouinmaru had still been asleep, even at this time of day. It was about twelve, and he could feel the sun shining through the window. It hit him in his closed eyelids, irritating him a little. He slowly opened them, the sun shining even brighter than before. Hyouinmaru groaned as he sat up, soon moving away from the window, and he stretched. He figured while everyone was asleep, it'd be a good time to go and get something to eat, so he did. He was back about 20 minutes later, seeing that Alejandro was awoke now. He wasn't doing anything but watching tv, nd he then went to check on Skylar, seeing if she was asleep or not.

"Skylar? You awake?"

@Lumina

JJKab said:
"I... Don't know... It was pretty fun when you made your room full of water, though" Fricka said, a bit confused
When Ariel flashed a smile towards Gregory, he smirked back. Seeing her struggle with books, He stood up, getting ready fto help her.

"Aight.. So, what should we start with?" He asked, sitting back down, when Ariel made it.

@Nonalaka
Nai chuckled and smiled Fricka. "You want to do that again? Why don't we just try something different?" He asked, tilting his head a little.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia followed as she was amazed by the out doors of the house✦...
The area was large, about as big as the mansion, but smaller only by a few acres. She pointed at the the pool which was to the left. "There's the pool. You can get it, I'll be right behind you, but I won't be joining. I'll just be instructing~"

Roman said:
The area was large, about as big as the mansion, but smaller only by a few acres. She pointed at the the pool which was to the left. "There's the pool. You can get it, I'll be right behind you, but I won't be joining. I'll just be instructing~"
''Okay.''

...✦She said before she went to the pool and soon getting in it✦...

Fricka blushed a little, hearing his words.

"I... Don't know what we should do... You could come up with something.." She said, looking into Nai's eyes.

"I-I sound like I demand that from you.." She mumbled, starting to go back into her usual easily flustered and shy self

@Roman

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Okay.''
...✦She said before she went to the pool and soon getting in it✦...
Akane took off her shoes and sat at the edge of the pool, putting her legs in the water. She smiled and looked at her and spoke softly.

"I'm... Guessing you don't know what to do at all..."

JJKab said:
Fricka blushed a little, hearing his words.
"I... Don't know what we should do... You could come up with something.." She said, looking into Nai's eyes.

"I-I sound like I demand that from you.." She mumbled, starting to go back into her usual easily flustered and shy self

@Roman
Nai sighed lightly and stopped walking, seeing that they were standing outside the entrance to the park. "It's okay. I'll think of something before we leave." He said to her, before leading her through the park's gates.

Roman said:
Nai sighed lightly and stopped walking, seeing that they were standing outside the entrance to the park. "It's okay. I'll think of something before we leave." He said to her, before leading her through the park's gates.
"O-Okay.." Fricka said, hastly walking after Nai, holding onto his hand tightly.

"Where should we set up?" She asked softly, looking around

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just stood there and had their moment⊹...
Shira smiled and after a while she spoke. "Like the surprise babe?" She asked softly

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked before looking over at him, her hands still held at her hair but she had stopped fixing it "Why?" She asked curiously, her cheeks still a bit pink.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled before opening the door, her room was already really clean since she didn't allow the baby dragons in her room unsupervised in case they messed her stuff, there was a huge stack of books, (assumingly spell books) a games console and a lot of teddy bears in one corner, yeas she has been on this earth for 16 years and she still kept all her teddy bears, what, they were cute! Walking over to the book stack she began to look through them "They're in here somewhere..." She muttered as she searched.

((Well, Ariel is in use right now, but Euloria was just freed up a few posts ago so we can interact :D Euloria is at home right now))
(I want daniel to meet Ariel's bf xD )

Roman said:
Ryu kicked his feet, enjoying this girl's anger. Making people upset was something he was good at, but trying to get them to relax is another story. He looked down at the guy she had killed and he gave her a thumbs up, "I don't need to make sure? You need batteries or something? Someone out to get you? The reason no one is after me is because I went into hiding a few months ago... Living on my own in a old abandoned motel outside of town."
She growled and grabbed him by the back of the collar

And lifted as if he was an empty bag then dangled him over the edge of the building because of the batteries insult. She didn't answer his dumb questions and just dangled him over the side

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. "Pizza?" He shrugged. "Well okay. Like ordering pizza or making pizza?"
"Ordering ordering!" Mika cheered as she curled up in his lap happily

JJKab said:
"O-Okay.." Fricka said, hastly walking after Nai, holding onto his hand tightly.
"Where should we set up?" She asked softly, looking around
"Maybe somewhere close to a tree. We can get some shade." Nai said as he looked around, smiling, watching the kids play around and their parents watching them carefully. He looked at Fricka and chuckled softly, "One day we'll be like that..." he said softly.

Roman said:
"Maybe somewhere close to a tree. We can get some shade." Nai said as he looked around, smiling, watching the kids play around and their parents watching them carefully. He looked at Fricka and chuckled softly, "One day we'll be like that..." he said softly.
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at the kids.

"Yeah... I... I imagine this..." She exclaimed, as she noticed a tree that wasn't surrounded by anyone, on a small hill.

"M-Maybe there?" She suggested, pointing towards the tree, as she went towards it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and after a while she spoke. "Like the surprise babe?" She asked softly

And lifted as if he was an empty bag then dangled him over the edge of the building because of the batteries insult. She didn't answer his dumb questions and just dangled him over the side

[/QUOTE]
Ryu gritted his teeth as he was dangled over the ledge. She's lucky she got him off guard... Though that was pretty stupid of him to let happen. He then sighed and looked at the girl, a smile on his face as he rubbed his head. "I'm sorry? Whatever I said, I take it back. Heheh... Besides, a pretty girl dropping a guy off a building isn't a good look..."

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes, as she looked with fright at Drakon
"W-What?! I...i don't know what youre talking about" She stated, slowly backing off, genuinely not knowing what got him so mad

Fricka shrugged a bit, leaning her head back on Nai's shoulder, as they walked

(I so need to apologize, I'm in the countryyard, with really thin amount of WI-FI, so I might be slow at replies D:))
Drakon kept stepping towards her like a monster about to tear apart it's victim. "Shuu is one of those traitors siding with Ineur's son. I'll never forgive him... For tearing us apart!" He roared as he rushed at her.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley shrugged and sighed ☬...
"It's beautiful, where are you from?"

"Okay.. And yes we can, I'll just get chicken fried rice" she says softly

(It just makes her feel like she's I'm Trouble)
Kite smiled. "I'll just get refried noodles with teriyaki chicken." He said before the waiter took their orders and left. Some drinks were placed on the table a minute later.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon kept stepping towards her like a monster about to tear apart it's victim. "Shuu is one of those traitors siding with Ineur's son. I'll never forgive him... For tearing us apart!" He roared as he rushed at her.
Lena yelled, starting to back off faster towards girl's restrooms.

"N-No! I don't even know what you're talking about" She exclaimed, shaking her head. There was visible fright in her eyes.

Roman said:
Ryu gritted his teeth as he was dangled over the ledge. She's lucky she got him off guard... Though that was pretty stupid of him to let happen. He then sighed and looked at the girl, a smile on his face as he rubbed his head. "I'm sorry? Whatever I said, I take it back. Heheh... Besides, a pretty girl dropping a guy off a building isn't a good look..."
She growled a little before she brought him back over the edge and set him down gently her eyes locked on his

Roman said:
Akane took off her shoes and sat at the edge of the pool, putting her legs in the water. She smiled and looked at her and spoke softly.
"I'm... Guessing you don't know what to do at all..."
''N-No...not really...''

...✦She said as she stood at the part of the pool where her collar bone was out of the water✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled and after a while she spoke. "Like the surprise babe?" She asked softly

[/QUOTE]
''Yes.''

...⊹She said as she giggled a bit⊹...

JJKab said:
Lena yelled, starting to back off faster towards girl's restrooms.
"N-No! I don't even know what you're talking about" She exclaimed, shaking her head. There was visible fright in her eyes.
Drakon was about to wallop her in the gutt when suddenly Shuu appeared out of thin air, blocking the punch by countering with his own, causing Drakon to stumble back.

Shuu smirked dangerously, tossing a strange 20 sided dice over and over into the air. "I'm sorry... I don't like it when other people touch my girlfriend." He said before his eyes started burning yellow. "And I'm afraid you just stepped WAYYY over the line..." He muttered as he tossed the D-20 in the air before it vanished and the number '10' appeared over his head. His power would now be 10 times what it previously was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lena collapsed backwards, when Drakon was about to struck her stomach, when suddenly Shuu appeared in front of her. She stared at the ongoing fight, her look filled with fright.

TheDragoon said:
Drakon was about to wallop her in the gutt when suddenly Shuu appeared out of thin air, blocking the punch by countering with his own, causing Drakon to stumble back.
Shuu smirked dangerously, tossing a strange 20 sided dice over and over into the air. "I'm sorry... I don't like it when other people touch my girlfriend." He said before his eyes started burning yellow. "And I'm afraid you just stepped WAYYY over the line..." He muttered as he tossed the D-20 in the air before it vanished and the number '10' appeared over his head. His power would now be 10 times what it previously was.
TheDragoon said:

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she looked at the kids.
"Yeah... I... I imagine this..." She exclaimed, as she noticed a tree that wasn't surrounded by anyone, on a small hill.

"M-Maybe there?" She suggested, pointing towards the tree, as she went towards it.
Nai smiled and made sure he had the basket held tightly in his hand so he wouldn't drop it. "Great choice." He said to Fricka before someone appeared in front of them, causing Nai to stop. "Son." "Dad....?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back