• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

NeoClassical said:
"Calm down, Child." Ansom chuckled. "No need to be that excited over food." He shook his head slowly and leaned his head back, closing his eyes.
"Grandpa can I sleep with you tonight?!?" Mika asked happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
''It's to limit powers in y'know...young so they don't cause some kind of tragedy they don't mean to create.''
...⊹She said as she looked back at Akita⊹...

''It's just that it can get so chaotic..''
"Yeah I guess your right." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah I guess your right." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
''So...well, we have to watch Akita...so I guess we'll stay here?''

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit at Nai's father.
"I'm... Nai's girlfriend... Fricka.." She exclaimed, leaning her head gently on Nai's shoulder

@Roman
"His girlfriend? How long have you two been dating?" Emiya asked his son's girlfriend. "For some reasons, my sons tend to keep things from me..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok well myuki is ready to go xD so is hina if you want)

[/QUOTE]
((I got other characters too. Does Syo seem fun?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Him oh well we would need to head back to my place but yeah you can look at it." She said to him. "But you change anything I'm going to kill you." She said sternly as she pointed a finger to his face

[/QUOTE]
"Wait? You're going to let me look? I'm a total stranger though..." Ryu said, looking at the her. "We can at least know one another's name before we do this."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I know...so...''
...✦She said as she looked up at Akane✦...

''...so how do I start this...?''
(((( Time skip? I don't feel like explaining how to swim. ))))

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, as she stood up quickly, and ran to the changing rooms, looking back occasionally. When Shuu started generating the ball of plazma, she covered her eyes, looking away
(BRB

@Nonalaka)
With that, a battle raged on between the two. Shuu made a promise to come back right after he was done.

"Uhm... For... Over two weeks now..." Fricka said, smiling a bit.

She grew to love Nai so much, that the only thought of him being with Nai caused her behaviour to change ever so slightly

@Roman

She grew to love Nai so much, that the only thought of him being with Nai caused her behaviour to change ever so slightly

@Roman

@Roman

@Roman

JJKab said:

@Roman
(((( You know you posted this three times right? ))))

"So... About a month and some days at most?" Emiya asked. "That's a pretty long time. What if I told you I needed to borrow your boyfriend for a while?" He asked Fricka. "Borrow?!" Emiya looked at Nai and nodded. "Yeah. Borrow."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Grandpa can I sleep with you tonight?!?" Mika asked happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I mean I guess." He chuckled. "You just met me though. In practically a stranger. You would rather sleep with a stranger than with Mistu?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''So...well, we have to watch Akita...so I guess we'll stay here?''
Shira smiled. "It's been a while since its been just you and me." She said softly

TheDragoon said:
((I got other characters too. Does Syo seem fun?))
(Whoever you want I wanna use myuki or hina which one would you like me to use)

Roman said:
(((( You know you posted this three times right? ))))
"So... About a month and some days at most?" Emiya asked. "That's a pretty long time. What if I told you I needed to borrow your boyfriend for a while?" He asked Fricka. "Borrow?!" Emiya looked at Nai and nodded. "Yeah. Borrow."
-_- don't even remind me... Told ya my wi-fi is sh&%)

Fricka lookex a bit suprised at Emiya

"B-Borrow? W-we've just arrived here" She said, sounding a bit disappointed.

Lena was sitting in the girl's changing rooms, curled up on the seat, waiting for the battle to be over. She was trembling with fright, worried that Shuu might be defeated

TheDragoon said:
With that, a battle raged on between the two. Shuu made a promise to come back right after he was done.

Roman said:
"Wait? You're going to let me look? I'm a total stranger though..." Ryu said, looking at the her. "We can at least know one another's name before we do this."
"Ali." She said as she held out her hand for a hand shake. She figured she was a little rude so letting him take a peak under the hood as making up for her being rude

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "I mean I guess." He chuckled. "You just met me though. In practically a stranger. You would rather sleep with a stranger than with Mistu?"
"But your my grandpa. And grandpa isn't a stranger!" She said happily as she cuddled up with him

JJKab said:
-_- don't even remind me... Told ya my wi-fi is sh&%)
Fricka lookex a bit suprised at Emiya

"B-Borrow? W-we've just arrived here" She said, sounding a bit disappointed.
Emiya sighed lightly. He knew this would happen if someone was emotionally attached to him. This is why he didn't go to Taylor, knowing he was married already. "You can come too, but then you'd just miss a bunch of school. Nai here can easily catch up, and he'd be back in no time... Well maybe a year. It's a family thing going on..." Nai looked at Fricka and then his father. "Why do you need me though?" Emiya shook his head. "I can't tell. This girl isn't your wife, which leaves her our of family business."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ali." She said as she held out her hand for a hand shake. She figured she was a little rude so letting him take a peak under the hood as making up for her being rude
"But your my grandpa. And grandpa isn't a stranger!" She said happily as she cuddled up with him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu looked at her hand. She had a name... He wasn't expecting that. He was expecting something a bit more... Different. "I'm Ryu." He said shaking her hand. "This isn't my true form by the way. I'm just covering myself in cloaks to hide my true identity." He said, planning to take it all off, showing her how he looked when they got there.

Roman said:
Emiya sighed lightly. He knew this would happen if someone was emotionally attached to him. This is why he didn't go to Taylor, knowing he was married already. "You can come too, but then you'd just miss a bunch of school. Nai here can easily catch up, and he'd be back in no time... Well maybe a year. It's a family thing going on..." Nai looked at Fricka and then his father. "Why do you need me though?" Emiya shook his head. "I can't tell. This girl isn't your wife, which leaves her our of family business."
After Fricka heard Emiya's words, she immidietely nodded.

"I.. I want to come... If i'm not a burden" She said, smiling meekly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled. "It's been a while since its been just you and me." She said softly
(Whoever you want I wanna use myuki or hina which one would you like me to use)

[/QUOTE]
((Hina seems like she's in a bad mood so, Myuki. I can use D.T. he needs somebody to talk to))

Dark Tyler touched down in the courtyard, carrying a gorgon head with its eyes cut out before he kicked at FAR into the sky. "That's what you get for trying to turn me into stone you idiot." He muttered, putting a hand through his dark messed hair.

JJKab said:
Lena was sitting in the girl's changing rooms, curled up on the seat, waiting for the battle to be over. She was trembling with fright, worried that Shuu might be defeated
Eventually Drakon retreated. A slightly bloodied Shuu wandered into the girls changing room, thinking he saw Lena run in there. He smiled weakly at Lena. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Lena looked up, when she heard footsteps, and when she saw Shuu, she stood up, and nearly ran up to him. When she approached him, she hugged him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder.. Shuu could feel that she was trembling, quiet sobs were heard.

TheDragoon said:
Eventually Drakon retreated. A slightly bloodied Shuu wandered into the girls changing room, thinking he saw Lena run in there. He smiled weakly at Lena. "Are you alright?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back