• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Sure~''
(okay, i was about to say, Myuki's a lamia, where did she find wings?
xD )
(Damnit I forgot her name that I wanted to use xD )

Shira smiled and nodded before she started to put a movie into the tv

"I.... I.... I'll come with you... S-Someone has to keep an additionall eye for you" Fricka said, looking warmly at Nai, as she gently pecked his lips, grabbing his hand.

@Roman

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka. "If you want to go, then feel free to come. If not, I promise I'll call everyday..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then I guess you aren't much of a god. They don't mess with me. They wouldn't dare." She teased him as she neared her home with him

[/QUOTE]
"I never used my powers on them. If I really wanted to, I'd just obliterate all of them, but I don't have the time." He said in response to her. "I tend to take a more subtle approach, but if your to provoke me in any way, I'll kill you."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Damnit I forgot her name that I wanted to use xD )

[/QUOTE]
oh god xD ))

...⊹Yuki soon sat on the bed waiting for the movie⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok))
...✦Aselia soon got out of the water and was pretty tired from swimming✦...
Akane was sitting on a chair reading a magazine since she was done teaching Aselia how to swim.

"Finished?"

Roman said:
"I never used my powers on them. If I really wanted to, I'd just obliterate all of them, but I don't have the time." He said in response to her. "I tend to take a more subtle approach, but if your to provoke me in any way, I'll kill you."
"If you say so." She said as she lead him into an abandoned factory

HimeragiSeiker said:
oh god xD ))
...⊹Yuki soon sat on the bed waiting for the movie⊹...
Shira smiled as she climbed onto the bed with her and cuddled up with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Damnit I forgot her name that I wanted to use xD )

[/QUOTE]
(((( Liara? ))))

JJKab said:
"I.... I.... I'll come with you... S-Someone has to keep an additionall eye for you" Fricka said, looking warmly at Nai, as she gently pecked his lips, grabbing his hand.
@Roman
"An additional eye? I'm fully capable of taking care of myself silly." Nai said, laughing lightly. "I guess we'll go... Though we will be away from school for about a year he said."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you say so." She said as she lead him into an abandoned factory

[/QUOTE]
should we leave em there and go to someone else?))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"If you say so." She said as she lead him into an abandoned factory

[/QUOTE]
"This is where you live? Cozy..." Ryu said, though he really meant it. Out of all the crappy buildings he had lived in, this one had space.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Pleeeeeeaseeee?" She asked as she gave hi the most adorable puppy eyes

[/QUOTE]
"I would play with you but there are too many places to die in here." Ansom shrugged. "Maybe later. Next time you visit. Whenever that will be."

Roman said:
"An additional eye? I'm fully capable of taking care of myself silly." Nai said, laughing lightly. "I guess we'll go... Though we will be away from school for about a year he said."
Fricka smiled a bit, as she nodded.

"Beside you and your relatives, I've... Got no one, so... I'll go with you" She said, smiling a bit bashfully, holding Nai's hand tightly.

Roman said:
"This is where you live? Cozy..." Ryu said, though he really meant it. Out of all the crappy buildings he had lived in, this one had space.
"Yeah but I don't use most of it." She said as she lead him up to the third floor when it was completely empty besides one corner where a small apartment like area was

NeoClassical said:
"I would play with you but there are too many places to die in here." Ansom shrugged. "Maybe later. Next time you visit. Whenever that will be."
"Please? Web can play outside." She said as she continued to give him the cutest puppy eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Please? Web can play outside." She said as she continued to give him the cutest puppy eyes

[/QUOTE]
"No is no." Ansom said firmly, still keeping his eyes shut. "Besides, the pizza is here." Just as he said that, the doorbell rang. "Mitsu, can you get that?" He yelled out.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Yeah...I'm tired...''
"Well I guess we can go lay down now. You've been swimming for hours and it's late."

Akane stood up and stretched, yawning a little.

"Guess I'll see you in the morning."

HimeragiSeiker said:
ok...hmmm...Neruka and Cova or Blake and Sayori?
(We haven't used Blake and sayori in a while)

NeoClassical said:
"No is no." Ansom said firmly, still keeping his eyes shut. "Besides, the pizza is here." Just as he said that, the doorbell rang. "Mitsu, can you get that?" He yelled out.
"Yeah daddy!" Mitsu called back as she went to the door and payed for the pizza then brought it in happily

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled a bit, as she nodded.
"Beside you and your relatives, I've... Got no one, so... I'll go with you" She said, smiling a bit bashfully, holding Nai's hand tightly.
Nai laughed lightly and looked at Fricka. "Okay. We'll go and stay." He said with a smile. "When things are settled we'll return to our dorms."

Roman said:
"Well I guess we can go lay down now. You've been swimming for hours and it's late."
Akane stood up and stretched, yawning a little.

"Guess I'll see you in the morning."
''Alright...''

...✦Aselia said before going to her room assuming she'd stay the night and took a shower. Once she finished, she put on her bottom lingerie and a shirt and went into bed✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](We haven't used Blake and sayori in a while)
"Yeah daddy!" Mitsu called back as she went to the door and payed for the pizza then brought it in happily

[/QUOTE]
could you start? xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "How much was it?" He said as he pulled out his wallet. "How much do I owe you?" He asked as he counted out some twenties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back