• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama said she wanted pizza!" Mika called as she came running back in and climbed into his lap happily
Ali stood there kneeled down a sniper that had no scope in her hands as she looked down the small iron sights of the massive fun as the Lens of her left eye zoomed in and focused on her target not knowing some one had landed near her on the roof

[/QUOTE]
Ryu looked around for a moment before his eyes landed on a girl who was close by. He noticed she had a sniper, which made him reach for his own that was on his back. "Hey! Who are you shooting? It looks like you're taking too long in my opinion.." he called the girl.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I...don't know...I'm not sure if I should like her the same way or not...I'm just....confused..''
...♱She said as she hugged her legs in a bit not sure about her feelings towards Talia♱...
...❤︎Celia didn't know what to say to that. She didn't want either of them dating or doing anything, but she also didn't want to be rude and say not to pursue her feelings if Zenya had the slightest bit of feelings for Talia. It was hard to say. She was being selfish, not wanting Zenya to develope any type of feelings for her daughter. There was no real reason for her to not accept it besides the fact that it would make her uncomfortable and feeling like she just lost her friend to her daughter. It was stupid, but Celia didn't care❤︎...

"Maybe.. you shouldn't like her in that way or just think about it.. I suppose."

Roman said:
Ryu looked around for a moment before his eyes landed on a girl who was close by. He noticed she had a sniper, which made him reach for his own that was on his back. "Hey! Who are you shooting? It looks like you're taking too long in my opinion.." he called the girl.
She was just about to take the shot then the boy startled him and she quickly looked up from the iron sights making her pull the trigger and luckily killing her target but now it was gonna be harder. "Damnit you! Why did you have to do that!!" She yelled as she got up the sniper attaching to her back was she walked to him quickly and got in his face with an annoyed glare

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She was just about to take the shot then the boy startled him and she quickly looked up from the iron sights making her pull the trigger and luckily killing her target but now it was gonna be harder. "Damnit you! Why did you have to do that!!" She yelled as she got up the sniper attaching to her back was she walked to him quickly and got in his face with an annoyed glare

[/QUOTE]
Ryu stared at the girl and laughed lightly when she got in his face. Why? Because he found it hard to be scared of almost anything... Hell he wasn't scared of anything. "You looked like you weren't going to take the shot no time soon. If it were me, that guy would have been dead..." he said before putting a hand on the girl's shoulder and patting a few times before sitting on the ledge of the building.

Roman said:

Takashi was frozen. Violetta's words froze him to the point where his eyes were just locked on her. He was going to be a father. There was going to be a kid... There kid running around this place at some point. Takashi slowly looked down, his eyes welling with tears before they streamed down his cheeks. He planned to be a better father than his own, the man he never even met... Same for his mother. The tears hit the ground and soaked into it.

"W-Why... Am I crying?"

akagami-no-shirayukihime-boy-crying-gif-Favim.com-3418726.gif

TangibleDenseImperatorangel.gif

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta was surprised to see Takashi's reaction. She was positive she had never seen him cry before, and really didn't ever expect him to... ever. Her eyes had widened from the shock at the sight, before her expression softened into a comforting smile and she wrapped her arms around him, accidentally knocking him over a bit. She sat there, holding on to him, feeling his warmth through his shirt as well as his tears that were making wet spots on her own clothing. She didn't mind of course, because they were happy tears, and who was she to judge about tear stains anyways? Still smiling softly, Violetta spoke as her hug tightened just a bit?...

"Because you're happy, that's why."

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Ryu stared at the girl and laughed lightly when she got in his face. Why? Because he found it hard to be scared of almost anything... Hell he wasn't scared of anything. "You looked like you weren't going to take the shot no time soon. If it were me, that guy would have been dead..." he said before putting a hand on the girl's shoulder and patting a few times before sitting on the ledge of the building.
She eyed him as the lenses of her eyes focused on his face and when he touched her bare shoulder it would feel real but clod as steel. "Hey! It took me forever to find him!" She yelled in frustration at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She eyed him as the lenses of her eyes focused on his face and when he touched her bare shoulder it would feel real but clod as steel. "Hey! It took me forever to find him!" She yelled in frustration at him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu had tossed a gumball in the air and caught it in his mouth. He started chewing it, looked up at Ali. "Is that so? I bet if you show me his picture I'll find him. Tracking people is one of my many skills." He said, looking at her with a smile. "For you it seems harder..."

Roman said:
Ryu had tossed a gumball in the air and caught it in his mouth. He started chewing it, looked up at Ali. "Is that so? I bet if you show me his picture I'll find him. Tracking people is one of my many skills." He said, looking at her with a smile. "For you it seems harder..."
"Yeah here's were he is. Dead on the side walk." She growled at him obviously annoyed at this boy. "And you don't exactly need to make sure your not diying every hour so you wouldn't understand." She said to him

Roman said:
She nodded and thought about the things Europe has to offer. She chuckled lightly and looked at the girl and sighed softly.
"Europe? That sounds like it was nice. I've never been there... How is it?"
...☬ Harley shrugged and sighed ☬...

"It's beautiful, where are you from?"

TheDragoon said:

Kite frowned. "Well... I'll try to pay attention next time. Anyway, can we continue dinner?" He asked.

"Okay.. And yes we can, I'll just get chicken fried rice" she says softly

(It just makes her feel like she's I'm Trouble)

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked as he spoke, looking over at him as one hand quickly moved near her hair "E-Eh?" She began blushing when she realised her hair frizzed up again, moving her hands up to fix it back again.
...♮Luke chuckled and watched her♮...

"You should have left it like that"

Roman said:
Akane smiled and then picked up her bikinis.
"Alright, I'll go put these back and then show you to the pool."

After telling Aselia that, Akane took her bikinis back into her room and put them back. She then returned to Aselia and smiled.

"Ready?"
''Yup~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily as she hugged him happily
(Hmmmmm idk xD )

"Love you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki just stood there and had their moment⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia didn't know what to say to that. She didn't want either of them dating or doing anything, but she also didn't want to be rude and say not to pursue her feelings if Zenya had the slightest bit of feelings for Talia. It was hard to say. She was being selfish, not wanting Zenya to develope any type of feelings for her daughter. There was no real reason for her to not accept it besides the fact that it would make her uncomfortable and feeling like she just lost her friend to her daughter. It was stupid, but Celia didn't care❤︎...

"Maybe.. you shouldn't like her in that way or just think about it.. I suppose."
''I still just am...confused...''

...♱She said before she sighed really unsure what to do♱...

TheDragoon said:
Drakon's expression scrunched up when he heard the name. His fist was engulfed in flame and he growled at her. "You LIAR! You are the enemy!" He said.
Lena widened her eyes, as she looked with fright at Drakon

"W-What?! I...i don't know what youre talking about" She stated, slowly backing off, genuinely not knowing what got him so mad

Roman said:
"I guess that's my fault..." Nai said laughing nervously.
Fricka shrugged a bit, leaning her head back on Nai's shoulder, as they walked

(I so need to apologize, I'm in the countryyard, with really thin amount of WI-FI, so I might be slow at replies D:))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Mama said she wanted pizza!" Mika called as she came running back in and climbed into his lap happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. "Pizza?" He shrugged. "Well okay. Like ordering pizza or making pizza?"

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and watched her♮...
"You should have left it like that"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked before looking over at him, her hands still held at her hair but she had stopped fixing it "Why?" She asked curiously, her cheeks still a bit pink.

JJKab said:
"Then... Let's go in" Gregory said, opening the door for Ariel.
"Ladies first" He exclaimed, smiling gently, waiting for her to enter the room and eventually clean up any mess if she wanted to, before entering.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled before opening the door, her room was already really clean since she didn't allow the baby dragons in her room unsupervised in case they messed her stuff, there was a huge stack of books, (assumingly spell books) a games console and a lot of teddy bears in one corner, yeas she has been on this earth for 16 years and she still kept all her teddy bears, what, they were cute! Walking over to the book stack she began to look through them "They're in here somewhere..." She muttered as she searched.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May we interact?? Daniel and euloria?? Maybe daniel and Ariel?)

[/QUOTE]
((Well, Ariel is in use right now, but Euloria was just freed up a few posts ago so we can interact :D Euloria is at home right now))

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked before looking over at him, her hands still held at her hair but she had stopped fixing it "Why?" She asked curiously, her cheeks still a bit pink.

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel smiled before opening the door, her room was already really clean since she didn't allow the baby dragons in her room unsupervised in case they messed her stuff, there was a huge stack of books, (assumingly spell books) a games console and a lot of teddy bears in one corner, yeas she has been on this earth for 16 years and she still kept all her teddy bears, what, they were cute! Walking over to the book stack she began to look through them "They're in here somewhere..." She muttered as she searched.

((Well, Ariel is in use right now, but Euloria was just freed up a few posts ago so we can interact :D Euloria is at home right now))
Gregory quietly entered her room, as he looked around it. Pretty tidy. When he noticed her stack of teddy bears, he chuckled, and sat down on her bed.

"You're starting to get more and more adorable, y'know?" He said, looking at Ariel

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah here's were he is. Dead on the side walk." She growled at him obviously annoyed at this boy. "And you don't exactly need to make sure your not diying every hour so you wouldn't understand." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu kicked his feet, enjoying this girl's anger. Making people upset was something he was good at, but trying to get them to relax is another story. He looked down at the guy she had killed and he gave her a thumbs up, "I don't need to make sure? You need batteries or something? Someone out to get you? The reason no one is after me is because I went into hiding a few months ago... Living on my own in a old abandoned motel outside of town."

JJKab said:
Gregory quietly entered her room, as he looked around it. Pretty tidy. When he noticed her stack of teddy bears, he chuckled, and sat down on her bed.
"You're starting to get more and more adorable, y'know?" He said, looking at Ariel

~*Ariel Reaver*~

Ariel looked over her shoulder and flashed a smile at him "Starting?" She joked as she then found the books she was looking for, lifting them ((with great difficulty, they were quite heavy and she was pretty small)) and taking them over to the bed dropping them on it before sitting beside him. "Here they are~~"

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley shrugged and sighed ☬...
"It's beautiful, where are you from?"

"Okay.. And yes we can, I'll just get chicken fried rice" she says softly

(It just makes her feel like she's I'm Trouble)
Ramona yawned and looked around, smiling as she did so. She then looked at Harley and chuckled softly.

"Here. Not really all that fun though."

HimeragiSeiker said:
Akane had never put on a bikini, so it was obvious that she wasn't swimming. She was just to instruct Aselia as if she were a teacher.

"Alright, follow me."

Akane told her as she made her way out back to the pool.

JJKab said:
Lena widened her eyes, as she looked with fright at Drakon
"W-What?! I...i don't know what youre talking about" She stated, slowly backing off, genuinely not knowing what got him so mad

Fricka shrugged a bit, leaning her head back on Nai's shoulder, as they walked

(I so need to apologize, I'm in the countryyard, with really thin amount of WI-FI, so I might be slow at replies D:))
(((( That's okay ))))

Nai smiled and put his arm around her again. "We're almost there, so then we can eat our food and then go to my dorm. What should we do when we get back though?"

Lumina said:
TangibleDenseImperatorangel.gif

Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta was surprised to see Takashi's reaction. She was positive she had never seen him cry before, and really didn't ever expect him to... ever. Her eyes had widened from the shock at the sight, before her expression softened into a comforting smile and she wrapped her arms around him, accidentally knocking him over a bit. She sat there, holding on to him, feeling his warmth through his shirt as well as his tears that were making wet spots on her own clothing. She didn't mind of course, because they were happy tears, and who was she to judge about tear stains anyways? Still smiling softly, Violetta spoke as her hug tightened just a bit?...

"Because you're happy, that's why."

no slide no slide no slide

Violetta was pregnant... That had to be sole of the happiest news in his entire life now. She was definetly right about the fact he was happy. Probably even overwhelmed. He couldn't contain it and maybe his emotions escaped from his eyes? Takashi never cried.... But this was an exception. He and the girl he's madly in love with are about to have a child of their own, and it's something they both really wanted. When Violetta made them fall when she hugged him, he sat quietly, holding her tightly. He stood up, but refused to let go, so he was still hugging her.

"I love you so much, Violetta... And... When this is all over and the baby is born, I have something really important to tell you."

tumblr_nultnjuhCs1unqiqeo1_500.jpg

"I... Don't know... It was pretty fun when you made your room full of water, though" Fricka said, a bit confused

When Ariel flashed a smile towards Gregory, he smirked back. Seeing her struggle with books, He stood up, getting ready fto help her.

"Aight.. So, what should we start with?" He asked, sitting back down, when Ariel made it.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
(((( That's okay ))))
Nai smiled and put his arm around her again. "We're almost there, so then we can eat our food and then go to my dorm. What should we do when we get back though?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back