• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Ah...no.''
...✦She said as she blushed a bit more✦...
Akane looked down at her chest then back up at Aselia. She laughed lightly, though it turned into a nervous laugh soon after.

"Think you could fit mine?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Anyone open?)

[/QUOTE]
(((( I am ))))

Roman said:
Akane looked down at her chest then back up at Aselia. She laughed lightly, though it turned into a nervous laugh soon after.

(((( I am ))))
...✦Soon, Aselia's face turned red when she asked if she could fit her bikini instead✦...

''I-I dunno...m-maybe..?''

Ballerina said:
"Magic?!?!" She exclaimed, her eyes widened. As an aspiring magician, the girl obsessed with magic, even the word magic seemed well, magical to Klef. " But why horses? In my opinion, bears are more magical than ponies... please tell me there's a show about magical bears! My life would be complete if that's a thing!"
Nova nodded. "It's an old show tho, Care Bears." She said. "It's also about friendship and magic."

TheDragoon said:
Nova nodded. "It's an old show tho, Care Bears." She said. "It's also about friendship and magic."
Klef's jaw dropped. "No way!" She said in awe, she never had thought that something so fantastic in her eyes, actually existed. " That's my favorite show then." Klef informed Nova. " I know you probably don't watch that much TV either, but what would be your favorite show?"

Lumina said:
tumblr_ma0edeUjfu1ragr3ao2_500.gif

Kaori Hana
~ torn between two ~

...?Without realizing it, tears had begun steaming down Kaori's face. Seeing her two closest friends fighting like this was heartbreaking. Especially since now she knew it was Masahi out there, the one under the mask. To see them going at each other, fully intending to kill the other, she couldn't stand it. If Roman died, she'd be beside herself, having lost him. If Masahi died... well, maybe it was concern if the Masahi she thought she knew were to die, then... Kaori wiped her face of the tears, a determined look on her face. No. No way would either of them die, not while she was here. She didn't care what happened to her, as long as she was able to, she'd always save both of their lives, even if it came at the sacrifice of her own. Her feet began running underneath her, bringing her closer and closer to the battlefield, aiming to make it to the midpoint to intercept the attacks from both sides, or either side. She could hear San yelling at her to stop, but she didnt. As she made it between them, Kaori turned toward Masahi, as if she was blocking his path, looking at him with a determined gaze. This wasn't her Masahi, not the Masahi she knew, so she wanted to protect Roman a bit more, even though she still wanted to stop Roman from attacking him. She didn't close her eyes or brace herself, but she was prepared for whatever was going to happen, no matter what it was?...

"Stop!!"

no slide no slide no slide
Roman continued to run, his eyes focused on Masahi. At this moment he felt like a dog out for blood. Masahi deserved every bit of what was coming his way. He thought doing this was the right thing to do? Why didn't he help instead? Help save Kaori? Was he too late? Roman only frowned more, his arm now pointed forward as he came closer to Masahi. Then.... Things flashed. In the blink of an eye, Roman felt something on his hand. His eyes though... His eyes couldn't believe it. He stared deeply at what he had hit... Who he hit...

"K-Kaori..."

tumblr_msqc45X2Zc1s46i44o1_500.gif

@Tobi Neafearn

Ballerina said:
Klef's jaw dropped. "No way!" She said in awe, she never had thought that something so fantastic in her eyes, actually existed. " That's my favorite show then." Klef informed Nova. " I know you probably don't watch that much TV either, but what would be your favorite show?"
Nova laughed nervously as she was still blushing. "My little pony, we're watching it right now." She said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Nova laughed nervously as she was still blushing. "My little pony, we're watching it right now." She said happily.
"That's cool I guess!" She said with a grin. Klef didn't really understand the appeal, but she knew Nova probably had different taste in entertainment than she did. "So what's happening right now?" She asked, pointing to one of the horses on the television.

TheDragoon said:
((Yes sir!))
Celia was snoozing softly next to Han this time. She was happy this time because Han wasn't being perverted. The sun was threatening to open her eyes tho.
Han slept peacefully, his arms around Celia like yesterday, though this time he didn't touch her chest by accident on anything... He thinks. Han was just continued to snore softly and sleep with his wife. He was tired from yesterday, seeing as how things lasted a long while.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Soon, Aselia's face turned red when she asked if she could fit her bikini instead✦...

''I-I dunno...m-maybe..?''
Akane nodded and quickly went to her room. She had brought most of her clothes and her bikinis were some. When she returned, she held up her variety of bikinis, some pink, some black, some even yellow.

"Do any of these look your size?"

Lumina said:
Levy-McGarden-The-Grand-Ball-fairy-tail-37558257-1358-726.png

Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar watched tiredly as Hyouinmaru went to get up and get a doctor. It would probably be a good idea to let them know that she had in fact woken up, especially considering that it had been three days since she was first brought here. However, the entire time she was awake she was fighting the urge to just fall right back asleep. Her whole body hurt, and it wasn't just from coughing either, and everything felt super heavy. So when Hyou left, she decided to rest her eyes a bit, letting them close as her head relaxed to the side a bit. This led to her falling half asleep by the time that Hyouinmaru had returned, so when he spoke to her, she had to wake herself back up a bit, which really was a struggle with how badly beaten up her body was and just how plain tired she was. Her voice reflected this as her eyes fought to stay open while she looked at him, but she still managed a smile, even if it was strained from both being exhausted and in a fuck ton of pain?...

"...I see. Thank you..."

no slide no slide no slide
Hyouinmaru sat back down in his seat, the chair beside Skylar's bed. He smiled and nodded before letting out a loud yawn. He was getting a bit tired from sitting in the hospital, but he didn't plan on leaving until Alejandro did... And Skylar. He's the reason she was here, and... Alejandro could use the support. He yawned once more before laying his head on her bed and wiping one of his eyes. He looked at Skylar and gave her a nod.

"I'm gonna get a little sleep... I won't sleep long but if anything is needed, then just wake me up."

He then closed his eyes, not yet sleep.

Ballerina said:
"That's cool I guess!" She said with a grin. Klef didn't really understand the appeal, but she knew Nova probably had different taste in entertainment than she did. "So what's happening right now?" She asked, pointing to one of the horses on the television.
Nova shrugged. "Half the time I don't actually know what's going on when I watch television." She said with a sheepish smile.

Roman said:
Han slept peacefully, his arms around Celia like yesterday, though this time he didn't touch her chest by accident on anything... He thinks. Han was just continued to snore softly and sleep with his wife. He was tired from yesterday, seeing as how things lasted a long while.
Celia slipped out of his arms and smirked. "Sorry Han-San, but I gotta go play matchmaker with one of my lonely little boys..." She giggled before teleporting to Dark Tyler, who was watching the sunrise on a cliff. "Alright Mr. Dramapants, time to get back to work." She giggled.

Dark Tyler let out a deep sigh as he watched the sun rise into the sky. "Yeah yeah. I really miss Yurika. It's almost been a year since I've seen her... She probably doesn't love me anymore. I'm done." He said. "I'll get back to work." He said as he dived off the cliff and flew towards the sun.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheDragoon said:
Celia slipped out of his arms and smirked. "Sorry Han-San, but I gotta go play matchmaker with one of my lonely little boys..." She giggled before teleporting to Dark Tyler, who was watching the sunrise on a cliff. "Alright Mr. Dramapants, time to get back to work." She giggled.
Dark Tyler let out a deep sigh as he watched the sun rise into the sky. "Yeah yeah. I really miss Yurika. It's almost been a year since I've seen her... She probably doesn't love me anymore. I'm done." He said. "I'll get back to work." He said as he dived off the cliff and flew towards the sun.
(((( End of interaction? :P ))))

TheDragoon said:
Nova shrugged. "Half the time I don't actually know what's going on when I watch television." She said with a sheepish smile.
"I guess we'll have to figure it out together then!" She cheekily grinned, carefully studying what the characters were doing in hopes of an explanation. "I think one of them likes apples, cause it's like tatooed on her butt."

Ballerina said:
"I guess we'll have to figure it out together then!" She cheekily grinned, carefully studying what the characters were doing in hopes of an explanation. "I think one of them likes apples, cause it's like tatooed on her butt."
Nova just went decided to explain. "Well those are cutie-marks. It's what decides what your hobby or job is in their world. The one with an apple is a farmer. That other one has one that represents magic." She pointed out.

Roman said:
Hyouinmaru sat back down in his seat, the chair beside Skylar's bed. He smiled and nodded before letting out a loud yawn. He was getting a bit tired from sitting in the hospital, but he didn't plan on leaving until Alejandro did... And Skylar. He's the reason she was here, and... Alejandro could use the support. He yawned once more before laying his head on her bed and wiping one of his eyes. He looked at Skylar and gave her a nod.
"I'm gonna get a little sleep... I won't sleep long but if anything is needed, then just wake me up."

He then closed his eyes, not yet sleep.
tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth

~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar's body hurt everywhere. She felt battered and really it felt like she'd never walk or be able to do anything again. Really, part of her wondered why, if she was in so much pain and if she was so battered, then how the hell was she still alive? Would she even be normal when she got out of here, if she'd be normal at all? With the shape of her arms and shoulder, would she be able to write again? If she couldn't move, then half of her abilities and magic was useless. She felt helpless, especially since she was in so much pain. In Skylar's non-broken hand, the one on the side of the bed that Hyouinmaru wasn't on, she just now noticed it held a switch. This switch would send a dosage of morphine through her iv when pressed, though Skylar didn't really know this. Even though she was tired, she was curious, and to her relief she felt her body and mind melt into unconscious as the morphine made its way into her body. Her body felt slack as she went back to sleep, looking more peaceful than when she was awake. It wasn't easy to hide that much pain, so she looked much better when she was asleep and couldn't feel it. But for now, the small girl needed to rest, and that's what she did?...

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Akane nodded and quickly went to her room. She had brought most of her clothes and her bikinis were some. When she returned, she held up her variety of bikinis, some pink, some black, some even yellow.
"Do any of these look your size?"
''Hmmm...I think that one looks like it..''

...✦She said as she pointed at a black bikini✦...

TheDragoon said:
Nova just went decided to explain. "Well those are cutie-marks. It's what decides what your hobby or job is in their world. The one with an apple is a farmer. That other one has one that represents magic." She pointed out.
"I see... " She said drowsily, not really having paid attention. Her were fighting to stay awake and her body was slowly collapsing back onto the bench. "Cya..." Klef mumbled incomprehensively before faceplanting into the bench, now completely unconscious. She reverted back to her default form, a smaller female with similar features to those of her most commonly used form. It was rather normal for her to do that when asleep since it saved her energy for when she was awake.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballerina said:
"I see... " She said drowsily, not really having paid attention. Her were fighting to stay awake and her body was slowly collapsing back onto the bench. "Cya..." Klef mumbled incomprehensively before faceplanting into the bench, now completely unconscious. She reverted back to her default form, a smaller female with similar features to those of her most commonly used form. It was rather normal for her to do that when asleep since it saved her energy for when she was awake.
Nova covered her with a blanket with a smile, shutting off the TV and going to the chair so she wouldn't bother Klef and shutting off.

NeoClassical said:
(Whoops....I meant Mitsu xD )
Ansom shrugged. "I don't know what she'll say." He nodded. "Anyway, I'll keep this one shiny for you. You can have it when you get a license."
"Thank you grandpa!" She said happily to him as she hugged him around the leg yet again

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki continued to kiss Shira lovingly and passionately. She soon gently broke away but their foreheads were still in touch as she smiled⊹...

''Thank you babe~''
"Welcome my love." Shura said softy

Roman said:

(((( I am ))))
(Yaaaaay)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you grandpa!" She said happily to him as she hugged him around the leg yet again

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "What is it with kids and hugging legs?" He asked before picking Mika up and heading back inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back