• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you grandpa!" She said happily to him as she hugged him around the leg yet again
"Welcome my love." Shura said softy

(Yaaaaay)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Who did you want to use? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you grandpa!" She said happily to him as she hugged him around the leg yet again
"Welcome my love." Shura said softy

(Yaaaaay)

[/QUOTE]
''I love you babe~''

...⊹Yuki said softly as she giggled a bit⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...I think that one looks like it..''
...✦She said as she pointed at a black bikini✦...
Akane nodded and handed Aselia the black bikini and sat the rest down.

"Go see if it fits~"

Roman said:
Akane nodded and handed Aselia the black bikini and sat the rest down.
"Go see if it fits~"
...✦Aselia nodded it before taking it to the bathroom and started to change. She soon came out wearing the bikini and holding her clothes with a blush on her face and a nervous smile✦...

''It fits..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia nodded it before taking it to the bathroom and started to change. She soon came out wearing the bikini and holding her clothes with a blush on her face and a nervous smile✦...

''It fits..''
Akane smiled and then picked up her bikinis.

"Alright, I'll go put these back and then show you to the pool."

After telling Aselia that, Akane took her bikinis back into her room and put them back. She then returned to Aselia and smiled.

"Ready?"

Lumina said:
tumblr_noyrrnvXg11usrhd7o1_500.gif

Skylar Ainsworth
~ blue-haired bookworm ~

...?Skylar's body hurt everywhere. She felt battered and really it felt like she'd never walk or be able to do anything again. Really, part of her wondered why, if she was in so much pain and if she was so battered, then how the hell was she still alive? Would she even be normal when she got out of here, if she'd be normal at all? With the shape of her arms and shoulder, would she be able to write again? If she couldn't move, then half of her abilities and magic was useless. She felt helpless, especially since she was in so much pain. In Skylar's non-broken hand, the one on the side of the bed that Hyouinmaru wasn't on, she just now noticed it held a switch. This switch would send a dosage of morphine through her iv when pressed, though Skylar didn't really know this. Even though she was tired, she was curious, and to her relief she felt her body and mind melt into unconscious as the morphine made its way into her body. Her body felt slack as she went back to sleep, looking more peaceful than when she was awake. It wasn't easy to hide that much pain, so she looked much better when she was asleep and couldn't feel it. But for now, the small girl needed to rest, and that's what she did?...

no slide no slide no slide
(((( Time skip? ))))

1438425870-b0c07e7e680f580907223f9dbee77815.jpeg

Violetta

~ Once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta had taken the test. All that was left to do was wait. How long did something like this take? She found herself pacing back and forth in the bathroom, making sure to keep the door locked. She didn't need Takashi in here making it all stressful. She could be stressful all by herself. Plus she was getting antsy and having someone else around would probably make her claustrophobic. Waiting was never a virtue Violetta possessed, as her abilities pretty much eliminated it for her. Minutes seem to pass by like hours as she would stare at the test, pace the length of the bathroom a few times, check it again, and rinse and repeat the process a few times. Soon enough, the require time went by, and Violetta picked up the test to inspect it. Her eyes widened, and tears came to them as her eyes fell upon the result. Positive. They were pregnant. She was going to have a baby. Trying to keep it together and failing miserably, Violetta exited the bathroom to greet Takashi, still crying and holding the positive test in her hands while trying (and failing) to give him the news?...

"Takashi..."

no slide no slide

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "What is it with kids and hugging legs?" He asked before picking Mika up and heading back inside.
She giggled happily as she hugged him happily

Roman said:
(((( Who did you want to use? ))))
(Hmmmmm idk xD )

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I love you babe~''
...⊹Yuki said softly as she giggled a bit⊹...
"Love you." She said softly

Lumina said:
1438425870-b0c07e7e680f580907223f9dbee77815.jpeg

Violetta
~ Once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta had taken the test. All that was left to do was wait. How long did something like this take? She found herself pacing back and forth in the bathroom, making sure to keep the door locked. She didn't need Takashi in here making it all stressful. She could be stressful all by herself. Plus she was getting antsy and having someone else around would probably make her claustrophobic. Waiting was never a virtue Violetta possessed, as her abilities pretty much eliminated it for her. Minutes seem to pass by like hours as she would stare at the test, pace the length of the bathroom a few times, check it again, and rinse and repeat the process a few times. Soon enough, the require time went by, and Violetta picked up the test to inspect it. Her eyes widened, and tears came to them as her eyes fell upon the result. Positive. They were pregnant. She was going to have a baby. Trying to keep it together and failing miserably, Violetta exited the bathroom to greet Takashi, still crying and holding the positive test in her hands while trying (and failing) to give him the news?...

"Takashi..."

Takashi was still sitting on the ground. He was almost about to go back into the kitchen and get something to drink, but he couldn't. He wanted to stay and wait for Violetta to come out of the bathroom. A moment later, he found himself getting up, but Violetta came out of the bathroom, tears on her cheeks. This made him worry, as he wasn't sure if she was happy or not... His mind told him the news was bad, but that's just how he was. Especially since his life was hard and almost 99% of things that included crying were always bad.

"Violetta?"

Takashi immediately furrowed his brows and prepared for the news, his mind still telling him it was bad.

"I'm ready. What's the situation?"

tumblr_nsirr26I7e1u7xrnxo2_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily as she hugged him happily
(Hmmmmm idk xD )

"Love you." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
(((( xD I have my character Emiya ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily as she hugged him happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom smiled. "Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you, Child. I just get really protective over the things I care about." He chuckled. "Sorry if I seemed mad at you."

Roman said:

Takashi was still sitting on the ground. He was almost about to go back into the kitchen and get something to drink, but he couldn't. He wanted to stay and wait for Violetta to come out of the bathroom. A moment later, he found himself getting up, but Violetta came out of the bathroom, tears on her cheeks. This made him worry, as he wasn't sure if she was happy or not... His mind told him the news was bad, but that's just how he was. Especially since his life was hard and almost 99% of things that included crying were always bad.

"Violetta?"

Takashi immediately furrowed his brows and prepared for the news, his mind still telling him it was bad.

"I'm ready. What's the situation?"

tumblr_nsirr26I7e1u7xrnxo2_500.gif
tumblr_ns6fqvfmdg1s5wiico1_500.gif

Violetta

~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta looked up at Takashi as he grew concerned. At first it confused her, not really understanding why he'd be so upset over such good news. After a moment it dawned on her that she hadn't actually said the good news to him yet. In her emotional state (c'mon, emotions are hard), she barely had gotten his name out, not even getting to what the news actually was. Plus, with her crying and just saying his name, the situation probably looked pretty awful. When in reality, it was exactly the opposite of it. How could things be bad when their wish finally came true! To be a parent, that was something she wanted more than anything else in the whole world. Wiping her eyes of tears, Violetta steadied herself, before smiling sincerely and telling Takashi the news?...

"You're gonna be a dad, Takashi."

no slide no slide

Roman said:
Roman said:
(I have my knew one ali)

NeoClassical said:
Ansom smiled. "Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you, Child. I just get really protective over the things I care about." He chuckled. "Sorry if I seemed mad at you."
"Will grandpa snap at some one because he's protective over me?" She asked him with a happy grin

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"Will grandpa snap at some one because he's protective over me?" She asked him with a happy grin

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "Probably. I don't know you very well but if Mitsu cares about you, then I do as well." He smiled back at the little girl before setting her down on the couch. "You need to get some sleep."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom shrugged. "Probably. I don't know you very well but if Mitsu cares about you, then I do as well." He smiled back at the little girl before setting her down on the couch. "You need to get some sleep."
"But it's not even dinner time!" She whined to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I have my knew one ali)

[/QUOTE]
(((( I'all use my other character Ryu. If you want to start, go ahead. If you want me to tell me :P ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But it's not even dinner time!" She whined to him

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded. He supposed they didn't even have dinner. "Fine. It is getting late. Why don't you go see if Mitsu wants to cool."

Roman said:
(((( I'all use my other character Ryu. If you want to start, go ahead. If you want me to tell me :P ))))
(Could you please sir roman?)

NeoClassical said:
Ansom nodded. He supposed they didn't even have dinner. "Fine. It is getting late. Why don't you go see if Mitsu wants to cool."
"Mama!" She yelled as she ran off to find her mother happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]

[/QUOTE]
Ansom sighed and sat down on the couch. Kids were tough. Very tough. They needed constant care and attention....like plants. Ansom didn't have any plants in his house. They all died.

Lumina said:
tumblr_n84e66snjo1rp8rbso2_250.gif

Elyse Glenn
~ body of iron, heart of gold ~

...?Elyse continued to smile like an idiot as Kili held her, and even after he set her down. This feeling of... of overwhelming happiness, a feeling of near euphoria, was something really new to her. Yeah Kili made her happy, but never in her life did she ever imagine that she'd actually be able to be as happy as she was right now. Having a shitty life kind of does that to your frame of mind. Her thoughts were interrupted, however, as Kili suddenly changed plans and took her hand and started running off somewhere, leaving a very confused Elyse to follow behind. Show her something? Like what? Well, there was probably a lot he could show her that she had never seen before, but Kili seemed focused on one destination in particular. Her curiosity grew too big to not say anything, so as she was being led around Elyse spoke up?...

"Kili?? What is it???"

"I need to show you something, and I think now is as good a time as any to do that!"
Without another word, Kili burst through the front door, releasing his grip as he moved forward and came to a stop a few feet away. Below him was the ocean, stretching out for miles in every direction. The skies above were clear of all clouds, but filled with countless stars, and the moon shinig brightly behind the demon. Kili reached his arms out, laughing gently.

"Feel free to join me. It's perfectly safe, I promise."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
tumblr_ns6fqvfmdg1s5wiico1_500.gif

Violetta
~ once goddess, now human ~

...?Violetta looked up at Takashi as he grew concerned. At first it confused her, not really understanding why he'd be so upset over such good news. After a moment it dawned on her that she hadn't actually said the good news to him yet. In her emotional state (c'mon, emotions are hard), she barely had gotten his name out, not even getting to what the news actually was. Plus, with her crying and just saying his name, the situation probably looked pretty awful. When in reality, it was exactly the opposite of it. How could things be bad when their wish finally came true! To be a parent, that was something she wanted more than anything else in the whole world. Wiping her eyes of tears, Violetta steadied herself, before smiling sincerely and telling Takashi the news?...

"You're gonna be a dad, Takashi."

Takashi was frozen. Violetta's words froze him to the point where his eyes were just locked on her. He was going to be a father. There was going to be a kid... There kid running around this place at some point. Takashi slowly looked down, his eyes welling with tears before they streamed down his cheeks. He planned to be a better father than his own, the man he never even met... Same for his mother. The tears hit the ground and soaked into it.

"W-Why... Am I crying?"

akagami-no-shirayukihime-boy-crying-gif-Favim.com-3418726.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Could you please sir roman?)

[/QUOTE]
It had been awhile since Ryu had been around the city. He was normally off hiding somewhere, doing his own thing. Today was different though. He wanted to finally come out of hiding and explore for a moment, though he stayed on the rooftops, jumping building to until he came to a stop on a higher building. "I'm booooored..." he groaned as he looked down at the people.

NeoClassical said:
Ansom sighed and sat down on the couch. Kids were tough. Very tough. They needed constant care and attention....like plants. Ansom didn't have any plants in his house. They all died.
"Mama said she wanted pizza!" Mika called as she came running back in and climbed into his lap happily

Roman said:
It had been awhile since Ryu had been around the city. He was normally off hiding somewhere, doing his own thing. Today was different though. He wanted to finally come out of hiding and explore for a moment, though he stayed on the rooftops, jumping building to until he came to a stop on a higher building. "I'm booooored..." he groaned as he looked down at the people.
Ali stood there kneeled down a sniper that had no scope in her hands as she looked down the small iron sights of the massive fun as the Lens of her left eye zoomed in and focused on her target not knowing some one had landed near her on the roof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back