• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Zenya blushed a bit but she soon admitted♱...

''Well....I didn't have a chance to. She just kissed me since that's how I would want to be confessed someday and...she just kissed me and ran up stairs to her room.''
...❤︎Celia sat there quietly for a few moments, her chin rested in her hand. Talia had kissed Zenya and ran off. It was clear from the confession and the kiss that Talia had feelings for Zenya, though she wanted to know if she felt the same way. Just to see what she could do about it, if there was anything she could do at all. She also wanted to talk to Talia about it, but she'd do it later when there was time and she was home. Celia didn't know where Talia was at this moment, probably at school or in her bedroom since those seemed like the likely places she would be. Removing her hand from her chin, Celia sat up straighter as she spoke❤︎...

"Mm.. I'll talk with her later about it. Do you like her at all? As more than a friend?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"What one should I pick?" She asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
Ansom scratched his chin. "Well, do you want a fast car or a car that is easy to drive?" He asked, not even knowing if it would be okay to give Mika a car.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Right as she opened it she was met with shira's lips to hers as shira pushed into Yuki her arms gently wrapping around her neck. It sounded like shira had flowers in one of her hands as she kissed her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki kissed back before she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Shira's waist as she kissed Shira lovingly⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎Celia sat there quietly for a few moments, her chin rested in her hand. Talia had kissed Zenya and ran off. It was clear from the confession and the kiss that Talia had feelings for Zenya, though she wanted to know if she felt the same way. Just to see what she could do about it, if there was anything she could do at all. She also wanted to talk to Talia about it, but she'd do it later when there was time and she was home. Celia didn't know where Talia was at this moment, probably at school or in her bedroom since those seemed like the likely places she would be. Removing her hand from her chin, Celia sat up straighter as she spoke❤︎...

"Mm.. I'll talk with her later about it. Do you like her at all? As more than a friend?"
''I...don't know...I'm not sure if I should like her the same way or not...I'm just....confused..''

...♱She said as she hugged her legs in a bit not sure about her feelings towards Talia♱...

NeoClassical said:
Ansom scratched his chin. "Well, do you want a fast car or a car that is easy to drive?" He asked, not even knowing if it would be okay to give Mika a car.
"Fast fast fast!!!" She yelled happily

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki kissed back before she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around Shira's waist as she kissed Shira lovingly⊹...
Shura smiled into the kiss as she gently broke it but kept her forehead gently put to yukis as she spoke. "Hey baby." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fast fast fast!!!" She yelled happily
Shura smiled into the kiss as she gently broke it but kept her forehead gently put to yukis as she spoke. "Hey baby." She said softly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki giggled a bit before speaking softly⊹...

''Hey babe~''

TheDragoon said:
Nova blushed then nodded lightly, turning the TV back on to the show. She was secretly a fan and would watch it whenever she could, even if it was a re-run.
Her eyes were glued to the television screen, not really caring what the show was about, just happy to be watching a show with Nova. She was constantly traveling, which meant encountering a chance to watch television was a rare treat to her. "What's this show about?" Klef asked curiously, observing the brightly colored horses.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Nona!!!! *tackle hugs*)

[/QUOTE]
((Hihi! :D *Huggles*))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Fast fast fast!!!" She yelled happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "Well then I recommend this one." He set Mika down and walked over to a black Lamborghini. "Fast and elegant. Don't tell Shira."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira smiled as she gently clipped a beautiful necklace around yukis neck as she held her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki didn't even notice until she heard a clip noise as she looked down to see the necklace Shira had bought her. She soon looked up at her and smiled more before kissing her⊹...

tumblr_ma0edeUjfu1ragr3ao2_500.gif

Kaori Hana

~ torn between two ~

...?Without realizing it, tears had begun steaming down Kaori's face. Seeing her two closest friends fighting like this was heartbreaking. Especially since now she knew it was Masahi out there, the one under the mask. To see them going at each other, fully intending to kill the other, she couldn't stand it. If Roman died, she'd be beside herself, having lost him. If Masahi died... well, maybe it was concern if the Masahi she thought she knew were to die, then... Kaori wiped her face of the tears, a determined look on her face. No. No way would either of them die, not while she was here. She didn't care what happened to her, as long as she was able to, she'd always save both of their lives, even if it came at the sacrifice of her own. Her feet began running underneath her, bringing her closer and closer to the battlefield, aiming to make it to the midpoint to intercept the attacks from both sides, or either side. She could hear San yelling at her to stop, but she didnt. As she made it between them, Kaori turned toward Masahi, as if she was blocking his path, looking at him with a determined gaze. This wasn't her Masahi, not the Masahi she knew, so she wanted to protect Roman a bit more, even though she still wanted to stop Roman from attacking him. She didn't close her eyes or brace herself, but she was prepared for whatever was going to happen, no matter what it was?...

"Stop!!"

no slide no slide

WeirdPrincess said:
...♢There really wasn't any trouble in her making something else, but since Kaz and Minako said they wanted the same thing as her, she wouldn't go through asking again. Minako was being considerate though, which Yoshino did appreciate. Dusting off her hands once more, just to make sure they were clean, she made her way towards the house as she spoke. Yoshino was probably going to make fries or have chips as a side dish, seeing as how she was really hungry. She still didn't know whether it would be grilled or fried, though grilled chicken sandwiches sounded better in her opinion so she was just going to make those. Stopping at back door, she carefully took of her dirt covered shoes. The shoes weren't that dirty, but she didn't want to track anything inside the house from the small amounts of stuff she did have on her shoes. After taking those off, she made her way inside and headed towards the kitchen to get a start on thing♢...

"It wouldn't be that much of a problem making something else. Three chicken sandwiches coming right up then~ They shouldn't take long, hopefully."

---

(( Why would you think that?
xD ))

Kazuo & Minako

Kaz smiled and nodded to Yoshino and looked at Minako. He chuckled lightly, happy he was able to spend time with the two of them and now even eat dinner. Usually everyone was so tired so everyone would just eat their own dinner and head to bed, but this should be even better.

"Minako? You plan on staying out to do the garden?"

Minako looked at Kaz and nodded.

"Yes. I want to get most if it done. At least that is."

Kaz smiled and nodded.

"Yoshino, I'll help you cook~"

Ballerina said:
Her eyes were glued to the television screen, not really caring what the show was about, just happy to be watching a show with Nova. She was constantly traveling, which meant encountering a chance to watch television was a rare treat to her. "What's this show about?" Klef asked curiously, observing the brightly colored horses.
Nova laughed nervously. "Ponies and friendship... And magic." She said.

Roman said:
(((( Can you start? XP ))))
((Yes sir!))

Celia was snoozing softly next to Han this time. She was happy this time because Han wasn't being perverted. The sun was threatening to open her eyes tho.

Nonalaka said:
((Hihi! :D *Huggles*))
(May we interact?? Daniel and euloria?? Maybe daniel and Ariel?)

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "Well then I recommend this one." He set Mika down and walked over to a black Lamborghini. "Fast and elegant. Don't tell Shira."
"Why?" She asked him curiously as she ran over to the car happily and looked into the side window

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki didn't even notice until she heard a clip noise as she looked down to see the necklace Shira had bought her. She soon looked up at her and smiled more before kissing her⊹...
Shira happily kissed back as she hugged her tightly

TheDragoon said:
Nova laughed nervously. "Ponies and friendship... And magic." She said.
"Magic?!?!" She exclaimed, her eyes widened. As an aspiring magician, the girl obsessed with magic, even the word magic seemed well, magical to Klef. " But why horses? In my opinion, bears are more magical than ponies... please tell me there's a show about magical bears! My life would be complete if that's a thing!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"Why?" She asked him curiously as she ran over to the car happily and looked into the side window

[/QUOTE]
(Whoops....I meant Mitsu xD )

Ansom shrugged. "I don't know what she'll say." He nodded. "Anyway, I'll keep this one shiny for you. You can have it when you get a license."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira happily kissed back as she hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki continued to kiss Shira lovingly and passionately. She soon gently broke away but their foreheads were still in touch as she smiled⊹...

''Thank you babe~''

Ballerina said:
"Magic?!?!" She exclaimed, her eyes widened. As an aspiring magician, the girl obsessed with magic, even the word magic seemed well, magical to Klef. " But why horses? In my opinion, bears are more magical than ponies... please tell me there's a show about magical bears! My life would be complete if that's a thing!"
Nova nodded. "It's an old show tho, Care Bears." She said. "It's also about friendship and magic."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back