• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

JJKab said:
"Okay... So I guess... See you next time" Lena said, waving at Drakon, smiling gently, as she went to change her clothes, humming quietly.
"Oh, and if you ever need to reach me, check my house. It's Poles 14 by school... Also... If you happen to not meet me, I might be with my boyfriend, Shuu" She exclaimed, stopping, looking back at Drakon
Drakon's expression scrunched up when he heard the name. His fist was engulfed in flame and he growled at her. "You LIAR! You are the enemy!" He said.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at him, "Promise her not to argue with you and comfort her. What any good mother would do when they're child is upset" she said.
Dex smiled and nodded. "I promise I won't argue with you anymore either. " He said. "I'll try and help comfort her too if you'll let me."

TheDragoon said:
Nova rose Klef's chin a bit so she was looking at her. "Tell me what happened..." She said softly.
She was still bitter about what had happened, even if she was good at not showing it. " He broke a promise, so I ran away... there was other reasons of course, but that was the main one." Klef muttered, on the verge tears.

TheDragoon said:
Dex smiled and nodded. "I promise I won't argue with you anymore either. " He said. "I'll try and help comfort her too if you'll let me."
Toru stared at him, "I can't entirely stop you, since your her real dad and not some random guy I found off the street's" she said.

Roman said:
"With all this space, I figured we can do something... Maybe build something." Akane said looking at her with a smile. "Or maybe..."
''Maybe...?''

...✦Aselia asked with a little slight blush that it was barely obvious. She said maybe so a bunch of ideas popped in her head✦...

Ballerina said:
She was still bitter about what had happened, even if she was good at not showing it. " He broke a promise, so I ran away... there was other reasons of course, but that was the main one." Klef muttered, on the verge tears.
Nova sighed and gave her a sad, but gentle smile. "Come here..." She said softly, hugging Klef.

Roman said:

"I don't talk to ghosts."

Roman watched Masahi was he walked towards the mask. He still had his kunai in his hand, which Roman used to his advantage. Before Masahi could reach the mask, the kunai went flying into it, engulfed in Roman's energy. When then kunai came in contact with the mask, it cracked and shattered. He then stood up at looked at Masahi.

"Why are you doing all this?"

Roman asked, pulling another kunai out of his pocket. He had to be ready" just in case Masahi launched an attack. His eyes focusing on him. Roman didn't know if he was hallucinating or not, but it felt real... Maybe it was genjutsu... Yeah... Roman repeatedly spun his kunai on his finger as he spoke...

"I want a answer to my question... Masahi. Why?"

Lumina said:
Kaori Hana
~ maiden of demons and scars ~

...☆No. No. It couldn't be. Kaori had been watching Roman to make sure he was okay, but soon the supposed stranger's mask came off, and the masked man was revealed... to be the man she had fallen in love with. The man that nearly killed her childhood friend was the one that had finally made her feel like she wasn't alone again. The man who had committed all those awful terrorist attacks back in the city was the man who had taken her virginity and her heart. Why... why?? Why was it him?? Why was he doing all these awful things??? This man, who was saying and doing all these awful things, it wasn't the Masahi she knew. It couldn't be her Masahi. Then how... why.... for what purpose could he be.... before she knew what she was doing, Kaori had jumped out of the tree, unable to control herself or her emotions. This earned a response from San as well,but Kaori was too focused on the fact that the man that threatened her own life and Roman's was Masahi☆...

"I knew I was right. See, you were right to-- hey, wait. You never told me I was gonna have a roommate! No, I take that back, roommates! When were you gonna let me know, huh?"

"Masahi..."

...♝Masahi sneered at Roman when he had broken Masahi's mask. Given the current situation, Masahi was overly calm. After all, over the years since his 'death' he had grown numb on the inside, not even needing an emotional shield. But all that was going to change sooner than he would care for. So with a deep breath he turned towards Roman, partially frowning as he did so. His question? Masahi chuckled, thinking it would of been at least semi-obvious. Raising up his left arm, and only arm at this point, Masahi pointed at Roman. At this point Masahi began to speak, feeling something stir within him as shards of memories flashed before his eyes♝...

"Once, there was someone that i trusted enough to give my life for. He promised me that nothing would happen to our teammate in my absence. But then i was robbed of my death, too broken to do anything. I struggled for months to get my body to do anything. Then that night came, i was able to rush to my team, only to find the same thing happening. Our teammate was kidnapped again, there was something done to her to make her take her life. Why? Because, the one person i trusted with everything had lied to me on my death bed as i got crushed to death..."

...♝It was at this point Masahi sensed Kaori's presence and spun around. His eyes wide as she entered the clearing. Why was Kaori here? There was no way she could have followed him! Unless... Masahi quickly felt inside of him, and there it was. The beast inside of Kaori must of planted some of his energy inside of him. Wait. How long has she been here? Was this somehow Roman's doing? No it couldn't be. Snap. Something inside Masahi turned to life. This is what we get for hiding things. Masahi gritted his teeth before letting out a shaky breath and looking at the ground before begging to talk again♝...

"And because I couldn't trust the one comrade, I refused to trust anyone or anything else. Deming this world worthless. Making choices that would leave everyone arrogant of whom i truly am... Even myself... But now Roman, you've made it so things have starting going away from my plans. I was hopping to solve this with words... But now...."

...♝Masahi's head rose up, he stole a glance at Kaori, but refused to meet her gaze before spinning on his heel. Masahi's next move was a leap into the air. After that, space distorted around him with his right eye at the center. Then came a rain of giant shuriken, spinning fast that one could make them from simply throwing them. They all soared through the air towards Roman, leaving small gaps in the rain as they did so♝...

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
The girl sat down beside her and crossed her legs, her red irises scanned the area around them.before they landed on her. She smiled and closed her eyes, speaking politely, though she still held her sass.
"If that's the case, then why complain? You should do what I do and just let it all happen. Besides, these idiots won't do anything to make the place worth staying... Now. My guess is you aren't from around here. Mind telling me where you're from?"
...☬ Harley looked over at the girl ☬...

"I am originally from Europe but where I was born I have no clue.. I am a goddess.."

TheDragoon said:
Celia giggled and nibbled his neck lightly with a light blush. Her body was a bit stained with water, but she didn't really care. She just wanted to be with Han, right here in this moment.
Han blushed lightly, and soon kissed Celia's neck in return. He brought her over toward their bed, pulling away from her neck as he laid on the bed, bringing her with him before he kissed her again.

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Lets do both." She said happily. This was turning out to be quite fun. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]

(Hime-chan, adults do not say "drink alcohol" we just say "Drink." xD )
i know but its Seria your talking to.)

...☫Seria soon went to the small fridge and opened it☫...

''Beer or whine?''

TheDragoon said:
Kite blinked. "Umm... Your not lying to me or tricking me are you Alexys?" He asked, knowing he never saw anybody sitting there.
Lexi blinked, she didn't like hearing her actual name, she shook her head. "No Kaito I'm not messing with you I actually saw something" she says

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Maybe...?''
...✦Aselia asked with a little slight blush that it was barely obvious. She said maybe so a bunch of ideas popped in her head✦...
"I don't know.... Hobbies can stem from a lot of things. What are things you find cool? What are things you've always wanted to do? Wait.... Why don't we go skydiving or maybe go check out some ancient ruins or sonething?" Akane asked with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley looked over at the girl ☬...
"I am originally from Europe but where I was born I have no clue.. I am a goddess.."
She nodded and thought about the things Europe has to offer. She chuckled lightly and looked at the girl and sighed softly.

"Europe? That sounds like it was nice. I've never been there... How is it?"

Roman said:
"I don't know.... Hobbies can stem from a lot of things. What are things you find cool? What are things you've always wanted to do? Wait.... Why don't we go skydiving or maybe go check out some ancient ruins or sonething?" Akane asked with a smile.
''Uh...I wanted to learn how to swim...''

...✦She asked as she started to blush a bit embarrassed✦...

Jofune Tsurabisu]"Wine please." She said elegantly. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
''Okay.''

...☫She said before she got 3 bottles of wine before returning to Helen and the succubus, putting 1 bottle on the night stand and giving 1 to Helen☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Uh...I wanted to learn how to swim...''
...?She asked as she started to blush a bit embarrassed?...
Akane had stepped into the living room, and took a seat on her couch. Swimming huh? She thought Aselia could swim already... Surprisingly she couldn't. Well Akane did say she'd help her find something to do to pass time. She then spoke, brushing some hair behind her ears.

"I'll teach you how to swim then... Do you have a swimsuit or bikini or anything?"

E4Ob82a.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey stared at her, "how do you know so much about it?" she asked, she was curious, had he told her and not them? or was she just really smart.
Harper sighed and shrugged. "I honestly don't know how I know.."

TheDragoon said:
Nova sighed and gave her a sad, but gentle smile. "Come here..." She said softly, hugging Klef.
She sighed, it was sweet of Nova to care, but Klef knew that it was her turn to find Juniper. "I'll find a way..." Klef murmured. " Anything good on the TV?" She asked, trying to change the topic.

Ballerina said:
She sighed, it was sweet of Nova to care, but Klef knew that it was her turn to find Juniper. "I'll find a way..." Klef murmured. " Anything good on the TV?" She asked, trying to change the topic.
Nova turned it on and it went back to My Little Pony and she almost squealed before she turned off the TV. "Nope, nothing on..." She mumbled.

Nonalaka said:

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"What??" She blew some air from her cheeks as her hair frizzed up a little with static "You're doing all combo moves though!" She said leaning back on the couch as she lost the round "You're just really lucky then"
...♮Luke chuckled and continued playing, he looked over at her and laughed a little ♮...

"Your hair is cute"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blinked, she didn't like hearing her actual name, she shook her head. "No Kaito I'm not messing with you I actually saw something" she says
((I thought she did like it when Kite called him that xD Like Kite likes it when she calls him Kaito .3.))

Kite frowned. "Well... I'll try to pay attention next time. Anyway, can we continue dinner?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back