• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Ballerina said:
"I can imagine... we were barely getting by when I was younger... She sighed, 'we' was referring to her and Juniper. "So do you have anything besides the clothes on your back then?"
Nova shook her head. "I have nothing." She said, hesitating when she was speaking.

JJKab said:
Lena nodded, as she extended her hand for Drakon to grab, smiling lightly.
"Aight.. Do you wanna do anything else?" She asked, her voice sounding a bit tired.
Drakon shook his head. "Nothing else. If you ever need me, check the rooftop of this school or down by the pool." He said happily.

TheDragoon said:
Nova shook her head. "I have nothing." She said, hesitating when she was speaking.
"Oh... sorry for asking..." She looked at the floor, a slight frown on her face, it was a rather rude question to ask in the first place and she should have thought before she asked. " I'm sure the school will give you a place to live, I know they have dorms. " She would have offered her apartment, but she and Juniper weren't on good terms.

Ballerina said:
"Oh... sorry for asking..." She looked at the floor, a slight frown on her face, it was a rather rude question to ask in the first place and she should have thought before she asked. " I'm sure the school will give you a place to live, I know they have dorms. " She would have offered her apartment, but she and Juniper weren't on good terms.
Nova looked at him curiously. "But what about food and water?" She asked her. She knew that maybe the school would provide living space... But they still needed to account for other needs.

TheDragoon said:
Kite was surprised by her sudden jump and then gave her a reassuring smile. "No... See what?" He asked.
Lexi pointed to the empty space next to him. "I just saw someone sitting there.. Then they disappeared" she says not sure if she had saw yuto or not

TheDragoon said:
Dex had already did it, and now his book showed a map with a light blinking on it. It was pinpointing Kelsey's location. "Already done." He said happily.
Toru looked at the map, "I see... so she's with Harper..." she said and sighed, she began walking again.

TheDragoon said:
Nova looked at him curiously. "But what about food and water?" She asked her. She knew that maybe the school would provide living space... But they still needed to account for other needs.
"Oh, I forgot about other things needed to survive..." She sighed, before letting out a groan. Klef knew what she needed to do, but was going rather hard for her to let it happen. "Well... I do have my mentor Juniper, I know he's living here and on the look out for me. You could live with us if me and him forgive each other, but that's unlikely."

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey got a confused look and stared at her, "What do you mean?" she asked.
Harper looked at Kelsey. "He's healing.. After your mom and Rin killing him" she says "after he's done healing he should be back.. It takes 3 years so he should be back anytime now.."

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked at Kelsey. "He's healing.. After your mom and Rin killing him" she says "after he's done healing he should be back.. It takes 3 years so he should be back anytime now.."
Kelsey stared at her, "how do you know so much about it?" she asked, she was curious, had he told her and not them? or was she just really smart.

"Okay... So I guess... See you next time" Lena said, waving at Drakon, smiling gently, as she went to change her clothes, humming quietly.

"Oh, and if you ever need to reach me, check my house. It's Poles 14 by school... Also... If you happen to not meet me, I might be with my boyfriend, Shuu" She exclaimed, stopping, looking back at Drakon

TheDragoon said:
Drakon shook his head. "Nothing else. If you ever need me, check the rooftop of this school or down by the pool." He said happily.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Well...I did just put her through punishments that were against her own will......over just a game of pool.''
...☫She said before she looked at her and made a fire in her hand☫...

''...My fire still shows me my anger and rage towards that stupid Asmodeus...''

...☫She soon sighed and the fire died out of her control☫...
"At least we are free now." se said sipping her drink.

@HimeragiSeiker

sitting in local coffee house near the campus sipping a chai tea trying to resit the urge to take wolf form and rip out bar guy throt cus took him 4 trys to get my drink right

Mayyflower said:
Lexi pointed to the empty space next to him. "I just saw someone sitting there.. Then they disappeared" she says not sure if she had saw yuto or not
Kite blinked. "Umm... Your not lying to me or tricking me are you Alexys?" He asked, knowing he never saw anybody sitting there.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru looked at the map, "I see... so she's with Harper..." she said and sighed, she began walking again.
Dex walked along side her. "What are you going to do when you find her?" He asked her.

TheDragoon said:
Dex walked along side her. "What are you going to do when you find her?" He asked her.
Toru looked at him, "Promise her not to argue with you and comfort her. What any good mother would do when they're child is upset" she said.

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked back at Nai, her cheeks red as blood, as she smiled bashfully.
"I.... I enjoyed it too... Although... My neck hurts a bit" She exclaimed, putting her hand that was not holding Nai's on the back of her neck
"I guess that's my fault..." Nai said laughing nervously.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke smiled and chuckled as he continued playing♮...
"I'm not good I'm just spamming buttons"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

"What??" She blew some air from her cheeks as her hair frizzed up a little with static "You're doing all combo moves though!" She said leaning back on the couch as she lost the round "You're just really lucky then"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia looked at Akane before smiling back a bit nervously✦...

''Okay.''
"With all this space, I figured we can do something... Maybe build something." Akane said looking at her with a smile. "Or maybe..."

Ballerina said:
"Oh, I forgot about other things needed to survive..." She sighed, before letting out a groan. Klef knew what she needed to do, but was going rather hard for her to let it happen. "Well... I do have my mentor Juniper, I know he's living here and on the look out for me. You could live with us if me and him forgive each other, but that's unlikely."
Nova rose Klef's chin a bit so she was looking at her. "Tell me what happened..." She said softly.

Mayyflower said:
...☬ Harley sat up and glared at the girl who landed infront of it ☬...
" Yes darling I'm aware of that"
The girl sat down beside her and crossed her legs, her red irises scanned the area around them.before they landed on her. She smiled and closed her eyes, speaking politely, though she still held her sass.

"If that's the case, then why complain? You should do what I do and just let it all happen. Besides, these idiots won't do anything to make the place worth staying... Now. My guess is you aren't from around here. Mind telling me where you're from?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back