• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Nova turned it on and it went back to My Little Pony and she almost squealed before she turned off the TV. "Nope, nothing on..." She mumbled.
She excitedly watched as the TV illuminated the dark hospital room. There was brightly colored horses taking up entire screen, leaving Klef rather confused. "What's wrong?" Klef asked, turning towards Nova who was acting kind of embarrassed. " I swear I saw something on the TV, it looked kind of strange... let's watch it!"

Roman said:
Akane had stepped into the living room, and took a seat on her couch. Swimming huh? She thought Aselia could swim already... Surprisingly she couldn't. Well Akane did say she'd help her find something to do to pass time. She then spoke, brushing some hair behind her ears.
"I'll teach you how to swim then... Do you have a swimsuit or bikini or anything?"

E4Ob82a.gif
''I don't really have a bikini so...Oh wait, that's right the uhh...bikini you helped me buy. And then we went to the beach...hmm...yeah, that's what we did...I think all I did there was just sit in the water..''

...?She said as she remembered those moments. When they were together?...

LunaCrosby said:
Toru stared at him, "I can't entirely stop you, since your her real dad and not some random guy I found off the street's" she said.
Dex just continued to follow her silently, following the books direction.

Roman said:
Han blushed lightly, and soon kissed Celia's neck in return. He brought her over toward their bed, pulling away from her neck as he laid on the bed, bringing her with him before he kissed her again.
Celia kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer.

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke chuckled and continued playing, he looked over at her and laughed a little ♮...
"Your hair is cute"

~*Kairassi Ikeda*~

Kairassi blinked as he spoke, looking over at him as one hand quickly moved near her hair "E-Eh?" She began blushing when she realised her hair frizzed up again, moving her hands up to fix it back again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''I don't really have a bikini so...Oh wait, that's right the uhh...bikini you helped me buy. And then we went to the beach...hmm...yeah, that's what we did...I think all I did there was just sit in the water..''
...✦She said as she remembered those moments. When they were together✦...
Akane nodded and looked towards her kitchen since that's where Aselia still was. She tapped her chin lightly as she looked at her.

"I see... Do you have it with you? One of them at least?"

TheDragoon said:
Celia kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him closer.
Han smiled a little before he used his tongue a little more. He then slid his hands up her back, stopping at her bikini string which he started to undo as he deeper the kiss.

(((( Fade? ))))

Roman said:
Roman listened closely to Masahi's words. He sensed another person's energy, but didn't it to kind as he knew they wouldn't step into this battle. As things were sounding from Masahi, had saw Kaori use Roman to kill herself... It's not what he wanted, and he knew it's not what she wanted, but it's what she felt was best.
"I shouldn't be the one at fault. It's not like I wanted to kill her... And I know I broke my promise to protect Kaori and I'm sorry... But I know my words won't get to you so I'll just pummel them into you."

Roman then watched as Masahi made the giant shuriken come in his direction. Dodging would be the least best choice, as these things weren't easy to dodge at this amount. He didn't plan on doing, but he upped his level. His normal Tegan had began to change, the three tomoes fusing together to make one shape.

tumblr_msv0rrUlxW1ryrk47o1_500.gif

Roman then looked at the Shuriken, he could see them moving at a slower pace. Once close enough, the shuriken vanished and nothing was left of them.

"I don't want to do this, but you're forcing my hand, Masahi. I'm beginning to feel that my fist really will make for better words."

@Lumina
...?Masahi had taken the time to pull a sword out of the Kamui dimension as Roman simply put the shuriken back from where Masahi sent it from. As Masahi landed he couldn't help but look back at Kaori once again. Why'd she have to follow him here? Arrogance would have much easier fore her. After all, Masahi didn't even handle his own emotional baggage. He couldn't even imagine what she must be thinking right now. No, he didn't have time for that. This would be goodbye sadly. He had made a note not to leave anything At Kaori's place in case something like this happened anyways.?...

"It doesn't matter anyways, you fool! Not when I'm so close to completing my plans!"

...?Masahi then bent his legs before launching himself towards Roman, sword in hand and pointed at Roman's heart. He was going to end things now. Almost like the storm over them knew what was happening, Lightning flashed across the sky as the rain picked up, making it hard for Masahi to hear his feet slamming into the ground with each step towards Roman. For now, Masahi had tunnel vision, not even paying attention to Kaori anymore as he sought to end this feud?...

@Lumina

Roman said:

Kazuo & Minako

Kaz wiped his hands on a towel he had brought out since he didn't wear any gloves. Chicken sandwiches huh? He couldn't even remember the last time he had one, and for Yoshino to make one at home, it may be even better than where he usually got them from. He walked towards the house and looked at Yoshino, smiling warmly while Minako continued on her work in the garden.

"Thats sounds perfect. I could really go for a chicken sandwich seeing how I haven't had one in literally forever."

Minako stood up herself and smiled. She had also wiped her hands off and looked up at Yoshino and Kaz. She then spoke, in which Kaz had agreed to her every word.

"If mom makes some chicken sandwiches, then I'm in for that. Plus I wouldn't want you cooking a bunch of other stuff because I want to something different."

(((( I think you thought I forgot about you xD ))))​
...♢There really wasn't any trouble in her making something else, but since Kaz and Minako said they wanted the same thing as her, she wouldn't go through asking again. Minako was being considerate though, which Yoshino did appreciate. Dusting off her hands once more, just to make sure they were clean, she made her way towards the house as she spoke. Yoshino was probably going to make fries or have chips as a side dish, seeing as how she was really hungry. She still didn't know whether it would be grilled or fried, though grilled chicken sandwiches sounded better in her opinion so she was just going to make those. Stopping at back door, she carefully took of her dirt covered shoes. The shoes weren't that dirty, but she didn't want to track anything inside the house from the small amounts of stuff she did have on her shoes. After taking those off, she made her way inside and headed towards the kitchen to get a start on thing♢...

"It wouldn't be that much of a problem making something else. Three chicken sandwiches coming right up then~ They shouldn't take long, hopefully."

---

(( Why would you think that?
xD ))

Roman said:
Akane nodded and looked towards her kitchen since that's where Aselia still was. She tapped her chin lightly as she looked at her.
"I see... Do you have it with you? One of them at least?"
''Ah...no.''

...✦She said as she blushed a bit more✦...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Um....probably soon? Like maybe 3 days? Or whenever school starts I guess...''
...♱Zenya said not really knowing for certain when to go to school and also she was speaking for Seris to so it could get a bit cluster fucky if she messes up the date♱...
...❤︎When school started? That really didn't work, you usually had to pick your classes before school started and Celia stated that as she spoke. Though she wanted to get off the topic of school and move on to something else. One thing that had stuck in her mind, was when Zenya had said Talia had confessed to her. Peculiar really. She was wondering if Zenya liked her back or if it was a one sided kind of thing❤︎...

"Well it should be done before school starts so you'll know what you're taking. Anyways, to get off the topic of school.. beforehand you said Talia confessed to you. Do you say anything to her after she confessed?"

NeoClassical said:
Ansom laughed. "Sure." He ran to a door near the back of the house. It was a white door with golden trim. He opened the door, revealing a large garage with at least 75 cars." He smiled. "Here's one of my collections. These are all sports cars."
Her eyes lit up as she gasped in excitement at the site of all of the beautiful cars

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki just kept doing what she did until Akita fell asleep. Once he did, she soon placed him gently in his crib⊹...
He curled up when he was placed in his crib then a gentle nock came to the door

WeirdPrincess said:
...❤︎When school started? That really didn't work, you usually had to pick your classes before school started and Celia stated that as she spoke. Though she wanted to get off the topic of school and move on to something else. One thing that had stuck in her mind, was when Zenya had said Talia had confessed to her. Peculiar really. She was wondering if Zenya liked her back or if it was a one sided kind of thing❤︎...

"Well it should be done before school starts so you'll know what you're taking. Anyways, to get off the topic of school.. beforehand you said Talia confessed to you. Do you say anything to her after she confessed?"
...♱Zenya blushed a bit but she soon admitted♱...

''Well....I didn't have a chance to. She just kissed me since that's how I would want to be confessed someday and...she just kissed me and ran up stairs to her room.''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her eyes lit up as she gasped in excitement at the site of all of the beautiful cars
He curled up when he was placed in his crib then a gentle nock came to the door

[/QUOTE]
''Huh...? Um, come in..''

...⊹Yuki said softly so she wouldn't awaken Akita⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Her eyes lit up as she gasped in excitement at the site of all of the beautiful cars

[/QUOTE]
Ansom chuckled. "I would give Mitsu one but she had never asked for one." He pointed to the cars. "If you pick one out, I'll reserve it for you and make sure it stays running."

NeoClassical said:
Ansom chuckled. "I would give Mitsu one but she had never asked for one." He pointed to the cars. "If you pick one out, I'll reserve it for you and make sure it stays running."
"What one should I pick?" She asked him quietly

@Lumina[/URL]
Roman stared at Masahi, his Tengan eye bleeding slightly from not having been completly healed from their last battle. He gritted his teeth, frowning as he watched him. Friends? Rivals? None of that mattered. If this were the case, they were neither. Never friends. Never rivals... But enemies. Roman closed his eyes and focused his energy, and when he opened them again, Masahi was charging at him, and moments later, Roman himself was charging at Masahi, a lightning engulfing his hand.

"This is where I end you...."

Roman said:
Roman stared at Masahi, his Tengan eye bleeding slightly from not having been completly healed from their last battle. He gritted his teeth, frowning as he watched him. Friends? Rivals? None of that mattered. If this were the case, they were neither. Never friends. Never rivals... But enemies. Roman closed his eyes and focused his energy, and when he opened them again, Masahi was charging at him, and moments later, Roman himself was charging at Masahi, a lightning engulfing his hand.
"This is where I end you...."
(((( @Lumina ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Shira gently nocked on the door again with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Yuki looked at the door a bit confused before going to open it soon actually opening it⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Yuki looked at the door a bit confused before going to open it soon actually opening it⊹...
Right as she opened it she was met with shira's lips to hers as shira pushed into Yuki her arms gently wrapping around her neck. It sounded like shira had flowers in one of her hands as she kissed her lovingly

Roman said:
Han smiled a little before he used his tongue a little more. He then slid his hands up her back, stopping at her bikini string which he started to undo as he deeper the kiss.
(((( Fade? ))))
((Yup yup~))

Ballerina said:
She excitedly watched as the TV illuminated the dark hospital room. There was brightly colored horses taking up entire screen, leaving Klef rather confused. "What's wrong?" Klef asked, turning towards Nova who was acting kind of embarrassed. " I swear I saw something on the TV, it looked kind of strange... let's watch it!"
Nova blushed then nodded lightly, turning the TV back on to the show. She was secretly a fan and would watch it whenever she could, even if it was a re-run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back