• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and pecked Fricka on her lips when she mentioned they'd be a year closer. "Yeah! Then we'd have one year left~" he said with a smile.
@JJKab
"If this year will be spent with you... Then I sure am going to enjoy it" She exclaimed, kissing his cheek gently, slowly walking forward. She had a small, lovely smile on her lips.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Blake smiled and nodded as he sat next to her and looked at there child happily

[/QUOTE]
''What should we name her?''

Roman said:
"That's what you want me to think." Ryu said with a light laugh. "Asking you to be my girlfriend? This early? Not happening." He said with a grin. "Ryu did like her though. "As for those jobs, let's get to going on one."
"That's not true!!" She said to him defiantly before quickly getting up and tying her flannel shirt around her waist before she waked over to a gun table. "L-lets go." She said as she picked up two futuristic like revolvers and held them by her thus as a compartment opened on each leg and she put the guns in them then the compartments closed. She hated how well he could read her. "Come on I know we're the target is." She said to him as she quickly walked past so he wouldn't see her embraced and frustrated face

JJKab said:
"If this year will be spent with you... Then I sure am going to enjoy it" She exclaimed, kissing his cheek gently, slowly walking forward. She had a small, lovely smile on her lips.
Emiya stood in front of them, smiling a little. "So... Are we leaving you two?"

Fricka looked a bit frightened at Emiya, as she quickly approached him

"N-No... We're ready to go" She exclaimed, looking at him, then back at Nai.

Roman said:
Emiya stood in front of them, smiling a little. "So... Are we leaving you two?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's not true!!" She said to him defiantly before quickly getting up and tying her flannel shirt around her waist before she waked over to a gun table. "L-lets go." She said as she picked up two futuristic like revolvers and held them by her thus as a compartment opened on each leg and she put the guns in them then the compartments closed. She hated how well he could read her. "Come on I know we're the target is." She said to him as she quickly walked past so he wouldn't see her embraced and frustrated face

[/QUOTE]
Ryu went and got his cloak, putting it on and putting the hood over his head. "So I guess we're leaving." He said, laughing lightly at her reaction to him. When she put her revolvers in her legs, he chuckled and walked over to her, "Well, I know where you keep your guns now. To be honest, that's sort of scary because I'll never know when you have them." He said as he followed behind her. He had his rifle on his shoulder, and he made sure to put on his gloves. Ryu looked at Ali's hand and he soon found his own hand holding it.

JJKab said:
Fricka looked a bit frightened at Emiya, as she quickly approached him
"N-No... We're ready to go" She exclaimed, looking at him, then back at Nai.
"Huh? Wait a second.... Are you scared of me?" Emiya asked curiously. Why would she be scared of him? He hadn't did anything.

Roman said:
Ryu went and got his cloak, putting it on and putting the hood over his head. "So I guess we're leaving." He said, laughing lightly at her reaction to him. When she put her revolvers in her legs, he chuckled and walked over to her, "Well, I know where you keep your guns now. To be honest, that's sort of scary because I'll never know when you have them." He said as he followed behind her. He had his rifle on his shoulder, and he made sure to put on his gloves. Ryu looked at Ali's hand and he soon found his own hand holding it.
"I have many more weapons in me like my swords." She said as part of both her legs piped outward and the handles of the blades were shown before it retracted back into her legs. "I also have a assau-" she said before she felt his hand in hers and her eyes shot wide as she went completely silent in embarasment as she walke with him

Roman said:

Kazuo & Minako

Kaz smiled and nodded to Yoshino and looked at Minako. He chuckled lightly, happy he was able to spend time with the two of them and now even eat dinner. Usually everyone was so tired so everyone would just eat their own dinner and head to bed, but this should be even better.

"Minako? You plan on staying out to do the garden?"

Minako looked at Kaz and nodded.

"Yes. I want to get most if it done. At least that is."

Kaz smiled and nodded.

"Yoshino, I'll help you cook~"

...♢Yoshino had undone her hair and put it back into a high ponytail, leaving the crimson bangs hanging in front of her forehead. She wanted to get it out of the way while she cooked, so nothing would go in the food and it wouldn't be an annoyance to deal brushing back a strand of hair every time a few strands fell in front of her face. It was a hassle as it was with her hair being a little curvy and wavy, even though it didn't look like it. After she finished putting her hair up, she turned towards the refrigerator and opened up the freezer as she scavenged for the frozen chicken that she needed to defrost, pulling it out moments later. The corner of her lips curled into a smile as Kaz said he would help her. It was a sweet gesture in her opinion, even though it wasn't much to make chicken sandwiches. Yoshino wasn't going to deny the help though and smiled back at him as she spoke, soon turning towards the sink. She plugged up the whole on of side of the sink before she began to run warm water on the same side, waiting until it was filled up half way before turning it off and putting the ziplock bag in the sink♢...

"Okay~ Could you grab the seasoning from the cupboard? Oh and the buns too."

"N-No... I was scared that you were going to leave us behind.." Fricka exclaimed, looking at Emiya, blushing a little. She was not scared of Nai's father, but was scared of a possibilty of Nai leaving without her.

Roman said:
"Huh? Wait a second.... Are you scared of me?" Emiya asked curiously. Why would she be scared of him? He hadn't did anything.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then that's what we will call her. Vyria." He said to her lovingly

[/QUOTE]
''Hmmm...Oh wait...We also need to use your last name since you're the husband.''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have many more weapons in me like my swords." She said as part of both her legs piped outward and the handles of the blades were shown before it retracted back into her legs. "I also have a assau-" she said before she felt his hand in hers and her eyes shot wide as she went completely silent in embarasment as she walke with him

[/QUOTE]
Ryu looked at her and smiled, "I figured you'd like this. Even if we aren't together, it's nice to know there's someone you can trust." He said, still smiling at her. "Because in my eyes, we're just two young people trying to make a living." He said, laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Hmmm...Oh wait...We also need to use your last name since you're the husband.''
"L-last name? I-I don't remember my last name. I think it was...." He said as he tried to remember his last name

JJKab said:
"N-No... I was scared that you were going to leave us behind.." Fricka exclaimed, looking at Emiya, blushing a little. She was not scared of Nai's father, but was scared of a possibilty of Nai leaving without her.
"Why would I do that?" Emiya asked before teleporting them all to his house... Which was huge. Nai knew how large, the house was, but he didn't say anything. "Well, we're here."

"W...w..wow..." Fricka said, looking at the Nai's house... Rather mansion.

"Y-You live in here?" She asked, looking in awe at Nai

(G'night : l. )

Roman said:
"Why would I do that?" Emiya asked before teleporting them all to his house... Which was huge. Nai knew how large, the house was, but he didn't say anything. "Well, we're here."
house

(

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I have many more weapons in me like my swords." She said as part of both her legs piped outward and the handles of the blades were shown before it retracted back into her legs. "I also have a assau-" she said before she felt his hand in hers and her eyes shot wide as she went completely silent in embarasment as she walke with him

[/QUOTE]
( I hope she.s not revengefull about Gregory ;) . )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
"Awwwwww fine." She said before she hugged ansom then ran to mika happily

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded and walked all the way upstairs before entering a black door. It was pitch black until a purple flame lit the area. He stood in a large room, three others stood on the opposite side. Finally. You take forever. Their voices were heard but their lips did not move. Yeah, honestly, why do you spend so much time with them. "With who?" The half breed and that other child. The weapon girl. We have work to do. Leave them alone. "Well, what do you want me to do?" Send them away

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"L-last name? I-I don't remember my last name. I think it was...." He said as he tried to remember his last name

[/QUOTE]
''Well...If you can't think of one, we can use mine?''

Roman said:
Ryu looked at her and smiled, "I figured you'd like this. Even if we aren't together, it's nice to know there's someone you can trust." He said, still smiling at her. "Because in my eyes, we're just two young people trying to make a living." He said, laughing lightly.
"Only differance is it doesn't cost millions to keep yourself running." She said with a laugh to him completely forgetting that he was holding her hand. It felt nice to be close to some one. Even if it wasnt in any romantic way it was still nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back