• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"But it takes constant watch and attention. We could never be apart if you were to monitor all of this and fix it when something goes wrong." She said to him because it was true. That's why she had always monitored herself

[/QUOTE]
Ryu looked back ahead of them and sighed lightly before he picked Ali up and jumped to the sky. "Who said I planned on leaving you?" He asked as he ran to their current destination. His hair was blowing in the wind now, his hood having flew off. "I might be a god, but I want to keep you in good shape."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Aselia blushed before she hugged Akane back✦...

''Yeah...me too..''
"I'm... Gonna...Sleep in here tonight." Akane said softly.

Roman said:
Ryu looked back ahead of them and sighed lightly before he picked Ali up and jumped to the sky. "Who said I planned on leaving you?" He asked as he ran to their current destination. His hair was blowing in the wind now, his hood having flew off. "I might be a god, but I want to keep you in good shape."
She yelled when he picked her up and launched off making her yell as she hugged him tightly. "W-well you have your house and I have mine!" She yelled through the wind

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She yelled when he picked her up and launched off making her yell as she hugged him tightly. "W-well you have your house and I have mine!" She yelled through the wind

[/QUOTE]
"I told you before, I don't have a actual home. I stay in an abandoned apartment building." Ryu said as he jumped up to a building. "Besides, with my god powers, I can make the tech in your lab a little better." He told her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ame ame!!" Harumi said happily as she tackle hugged her sister laughing happily

[/QUOTE]
''H-Huh...? Oh...Harumi..''

Roman said:
''Alright..''

...✦Aselia said softly before she smiled and cuddled into Akane✦...

Roman said:
"I told you before, I don't have a actual home. I stay in an abandoned apartment building." Ryu said as he jumped up to a building. "Besides, with my god powers, I can make the tech in your lab a little better." He told her.
"Wait. So you want to move I with me?" She asked him curiously as she held tightly to him and looked at him curiously

HimeragiSeiker said:
''H-Huh...? Oh...Harumi..''
"Ame ame!" Harumi kept saying happily

JJKab said:
"Th.. Thank you" Lena whispered, looking up at Shuu, small tears running down her cheek, as she nudged closer to him. She did not change back into her usual clothes, still in her swimming bikini
Shuu honestly didn't care wether she was in a bikini or not. He just held her there, trying his best to comfort her.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tilted her head. "That sounds really good" she says before taking a sip of her drink before glancing next to him, she wanted to know who the hell that was and why it showed up
((Lexi met his brother before when they were arguing in a cafe about how Kite wasn't aloud to date Lexi...? :U))

Kite took a sip as well. "Is something on your mind?" He asked as another afterimage of Yuto began walking out on the street.

Ballerina said:
Klef woke up, it seemed that several hours had past by when she fell asleep. The light from the windows filled the room, so Klef assumed it was morning. She looks over to Nova to see if she was sleeping too, Klef knew that she should probably apologize to Nova for falling asleep so suddenly. "Hey, are you up?" She asked softly, checking to see if Nova was awake.
@TheDragoon
Nova powered on and nodded. "Yes." She whispered to her. "The doctors said they'd let me go today, so let's go~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Alright..''
...✦Aselia said softly before she smiled and cuddled into Akane✦...
Akane snuggled into Aselia too and looked into her eyes. Out of instinct, Akane planted a soft kiss on her lips.

"..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wait. So you want to move I with me?" She asked him curiously as she held tightly to him and looked at him curiously

[/QUOTE]
"Partners stick together don't they, beautiful?" Ryu asked. He had a habit of calling girls he got close to beautiful. It was just something he picked up from humans while living on Earth. "I pretty much have everything I own with me too."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Damn." He said to her with a chuckle
"I can't wait to play with grandpa tomorrow." Mika said happily as mitsu giggled at her and gently kissed her head. "It seems that grandpa loves you very much." She said to mika making her smile brightly. "Really?!?" She asked excitedly

[/QUOTE]
Tell the to scidaddle before I do it before you. "Fine." Ansom sighed and walked back downstairs. "Hey guys...."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Wait. So you want to move I with me?" She asked him curiously as she held tightly to him and looked at him curiously

[/QUOTE]
''Wha..?''

Roman said:
Akane snuggled into Aselia too and looked into her eyes. Out of instinct, Akane planted a soft kiss on her lips.
"..."
...✦Aselia smiled at her before she did the same before closing her eyes✦...

TheDragoon said:
((Then can I use Tyler? xD ))
(Noooooo not at all xD course you can)

Roman said:
"Partners stick together don't they, beautiful?" Ryu asked. He had a habit of calling girls he got close to beautiful. It was just something he picked up from humans while living on Earth. "I pretty much have everything I own with me too."
"I-oh." She said as she looked down in a shy way at how he called her beautiful then continued to walk. "W-well I-I have plenty of room." She said to him

NeoClassical said:
Tell the to scidaddle before I do it before you. "Fine." Ansom sighed and walked back downstairs. "Hey guys...."
"Grandpa grandpa!" Mika yelled happily as she ran over to him and looked up happiness in her eyes. "Can we watch a movie grandpa??" She asked him as she stared up at him eagerness and happiness in her eyes twoards him as she waited for the answer.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''Wha..?''
"We should go play!!" She yelled happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Noooooo not at all xD course you can)
"I-oh." She said as she looked down in a shy way at how he called her beautiful then continued to walk. "W-well I-I have plenty of room." She said to him

"Grandpa grandpa!" Mika yelled happily as she ran over to him and looked up happiness in her eyes. "Can we watch a movie grandpa??" She asked him as she stared up at him eagerness and happiness in her eyes twoards him as she waited for the answer.

[/QUOTE]
Ryu chuckled. "I know. I seen the place, remember?" He said, looking at her. "You're shy... If you were made of flesh, you'd blush a ton." He said, laughing lightly. "If you don't mind, when we get back, I'll like to add a feature. It'll add to how cute you can be. Which is very as it is now."

[/QUOTE]
''We played all day yesterday and the day before that...can we have a break?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah xD can you start?))
Akane blinked, her eyes fluttering open. She soon found herself hugged into Aselia. She blushed lightly and only snuggled into her more, the feeling she had missed so much was returning... Thanks to snuggling... And Aselia.

[/QUOTE]
Tyler touched down in front of Liara with his spear holstered. "Hey Lia! What are you sitting all alone for?" He asked her.

Roman said:
Ryu chuckled. "I know. I seen the place, remember?" He said, looking at her. "You're shy... If you were made of flesh, you'd blush a ton." He said, laughing lightly. "If you don't mind, when we get back, I'll like to add a feature. It'll add to how cute you can be. Which is very as it is now."
"N-no I would not blush a ton!" She said loudly to him in embarasment before she looked away. "I-I'm not cute." She mumbled to her self as she puffed her cheeks a little in anger as she walked with him the childish anger making her even cuter for some odd reason. "What is this upgrade of yours?" She asked him curiously

HimeragiSeiker said:
''We played all day yesterday and the day before that...can we have a break?''
"But I want to play with ame!" She said happily

Roman said:
Akane blinked, her eyes fluttering open. She soon found herself hugged into Aselia. She blushed lightly and only snuggled into her more, the feeling she had missed so much was returning... Thanks to snuggling... And Aselia.
...✦Aselia was still asleep but she was sleeping with a smile on her face✦...

TheDragoon said:
Tyler touched down in front of Liara with his spear holstered. "Hey Lia! What are you sitting all alone for?" He asked her.
Liara jumped when he spoke loudly then smiled brightly and launched at him taking him to the ground under her as she hugged him happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back