• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas closed his hand around the ring before sending a suggestion to stay to his mana inside of Lumina, but at the same time he made a wall at the door. He hadn't expected her to react in that way, though he was expecting a violent outburst. That was besides the point right now though, at the moment, even though he had started to do things with his mana, Thomas had gotten to try and stop Lumina himself. Thomas had rushed his way over to her while pocketing the ring again, grabbing her hand, even though he meant to grab her wrist, but that hadn't registered in his head yet. Thomas then spoke in a half-rushed half-calm voice♜...

"Lumina! How many times will i have to say it? I won't let you be alone, not matter the harm to me. So hate me and burn me as much as you want, but know i'm not going away anytime soon."

[/QUOTE]
...♤The headache went away a little as he put the ring away, though the fact that he had brought it out at all meant that her mind was going all wacky again. Now the face she couldn't get out of her head was the guy with the white hair. Who was it now? This guy... thinking about him made a small part of her chest hurt, way deeper inside than she thought would be possible, and with the hand that Thomas didn't grab she clutched at her shirt, breathing slightly heavily. Damn him... why was he so goddamn hell-bent on sticking by her? Why? Why??! Lumina's eyes widened as she felt her hand get grabbed, and the feeling only sent another wave of emotions and flashes of memory through her head, the guy with the red hair again, a kind smile.. in a flash of anger, she whipped her arm in Thomas' direction, at his face, aiming to connect her arm with his face. When this was done, Lumina backed up a bit, still breathing heavily, bringing a hand up to her head, as a blonde haired girl with a red hair bow smiled at her in her mind. No... who was that? Why... she groaned, wanting it all to go away, and her wings lit on fire at the same time, speaking to both Thomas and herself at the same time♤...

"Why... why can't you leave me alone...? I've always been alone, that's the way I want it! Go away!"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Nai's, smiling widely. She wanted to just stay like this forever. She slowly closed her eyes again, unintentionally leaning towards the water. She was about to fall in there, and to drag Nai along with her.
Gregory smirked, as he nodded

"Welp, do you wanna anything to drink? I can get that" He stated, smiling gently at her, as he stood up.
"No im good." she said politely to him as she watched him stand up then smiled innocently at him to keep her cover

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No im good." she said politely to him as she watched him stand up then smiled innocently at him to keep her cover

[/QUOTE]
Gregory nodded, as he left to get some sandviches, humming quietly.

This girl seemed to be a really nice and cute person, he thought to himself, as he took some premade sandviches lying on the counter.

JJKab said:
Gregory nodded, as he left to get some sandviches, humming quietly.
This girl seemed to be a really nice and cute person, he thought to himself, as he took some premade sandviches lying on the counter.
she smiled as she sat there waiting for him to get back to her so she could ask him something

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she smiled as she sat there waiting for him to get back to her so she could ask him something

[/QUOTE]
Gregory got back after few minutes, chewing silently, as he looked at Ali, and smiled, sitting down next to her.

WeirdPrincess said:
"A-Ah.. really? W-Would you like to walk together?" Saekano asked before she realized she was being to forward and shook her head. "I-I mean, i-if you want to that is!" She said hurriedly, taking what appeared to be a cautious step back.
"Sure!" John smiled, and started to walk with her. "So, what are you exactly?"

JJKab said:
Gregory got back after few minutes, chewing silently, as he looked at Ali, and smiled, sitting down next to her.
"H-hey...... M-May i ask you something?" She asked him softly as she looked to him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"H-hey...... M-May i ask you something?" She asked him softly as she looked to him.

[/QUOTE]
Gregory smiled, as he nodded, swallowing the piece of the sandvich in his mouth

"Sure. What is it?" He asked, slightly suprised that she was stuttering.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he nodded, swallowing the piece of the sandvich in his mouth
"Sure. What is it?" He asked, slightly suprised that she was stuttering.
"C-can you come with me after this to my house? I live in a bad part of town and im always scared i might be attacked." she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"C-can you come with me after this to my house? I live in a bad part of town and im always scared i might be attacked." she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Gregory slightly widened his eyes, as he heard that

"S-Sure... of course" He said, smiling gently at Ali.

JJKab said:
Gregory slightly widened his eyes, as he heard that
"S-Sure... of course" He said, smiling gently at Ali.
Ali smiled brightly at him then quickly hugged him before setting her arms in her lap. "Thank you Greg." she said happily to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Ali smiled brightly at him then quickly hugged him before setting her arms in her lap. "Thank you Greg." she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Gregory blushed slightly, as Ali hugged him.

"N-No problem" He said, smiling.

"I'm... actually finished with my meal.. we can go now, if you want?" He asked, standing up from his seat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When she was done she leaned on Ayame happily and hugged her again

[/QUOTE]
''aww~ they look so cute...''

...⊹Kikuri said as she just watched them happily. Though she wondered what kind of Intoner Ayame was. She could summon knives...what else could she do?⊹...

JJKab said:
Gregory blushed slightly, as Ali hugged him.
"N-No problem" He said, smiling.

"I'm... actually finished with my meal.. we can go now, if you want?" He asked, standing up from his seat.
"Thank you!" She said happily as she got up quickly as well and then took his hand in hers and started out of the school happily with him as she pulled him down the street towards the bad part's of town.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''aww~ they look so cute...''
...⊹Kikuri said as she just watched them happily. Though she wondered what kind of Intoner Ayame was. She could summon knives...what else could she do?⊹...
Harumi giggled happily as she cuddled with her sister on the bed while myuki watched them happily as well

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami giggles lightly before kissing Fuyumi on the cheek, soon speaking afterwards. If she wanted to keep snowbaording, Nanami could just watch since she didn't have a problem with that. Once she was done with her coffee, she'd try it. Maybe✦...

"So what should we do now? Are you going to keep snowbaording?"
''nah...i think im gonna take a break. since im using my ice for the snow board. andive been snow boarding for about an hour. it kinda gets boring if your doing it by yourself for a long time''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Thank you!" She said happily as she got up quickly as well and then took his hand in hers and started out of the school happily with him as she pulled him down the street towards the bad part's of town.

[/QUOTE]
Gregory walked out of the school with Ali, holding her hand gently

"Okay, so w---" He got interrupted by Ali pulling her towards the bad part of the city

"Okay, so i guess it's there" He said, laughing gently. He was really liking this girl so far

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora stood up and nodded. "Yep, already to go here~!"

[/QUOTE]
''alrighty, lets go~''

...☫She said before taking Sora's hand and started walking☫...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♝Masahi raised an eyebrow at Kaori's response, the sudden outburst suggested that it wasn't his words that she was reacting to, not in the slightest. Then again, he knew the beast inside of her was more active, so it was possible that it was speaking to her. Though that could be troublesome, Masahi opted to act like Kaori's outburst had surprised him, adjusting his facial expression ever so slightly. He didn't want it to be to extreme, but that was short lived as Kaori had came over to check over his body. He found it rather cute that she was blushing as she did so, noting that she started on the right side of his body, the side that had been crushed, so naturally it was slightly lighter that the other side. Then Masahi got an idea: What would make this easier for her but not immediately give away other intentions? Taking off his shirt. And that's what he did before turning towards Kaori and speaking softly♝...
"Well, anything wrong miss medic~?"

[/QUOTE]
...☆Kaori blinked when Masahi took his shirt off, still not used to being so close to a man without a shirt on. The scars of course didn't bother her, because if they did then she would definitely be a hypocrite. She gently placed a hand on his torso, using her healing ability to sense if anything actually needed to be healed. To her relief there wasn't anything, and she released a breath she didn't know she had been holding. She was glad that he wasn't hurt or anything of the sort. If she was... well, then it'd be her job to make sure he was healed right back up. Kaori stood back a bit to give him some room before smiling gently and speaking☆...

"No, there's nothing wrong."

...☆It was then that Kaori heard San make some kind of noise. It was like when you're studying something and discover something interesting, and this confused Kaori. What could he possibly be thinking? A slightly confused look briefly passed over her face as her tailed demon spoke☆...

"Hm... now, that is an interesting man you've snagged."

"San?"

JJKab said:
Gregory walked out of the school with Ali, holding her hand gently
"Okay, so w---" He got interrupted by Ali pulling her towards the bad part of the city

"Okay, so i guess it's there" He said, laughing gently. He was really liking this girl so far
"Yeah... im always scared about being attacked on the streets because people find me pretty." She said to him as she walked with him. they soon got to the bad parts as they walked past groups of gang members and such, every time she clung to him in fear as they walked together towards her home

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah... im always scared about being attacked on the streets because people find me pretty." She said to him as she walked with him. they soon got to the bad parts as they walked past groups of gang members and such, every time she clung to him in fear as they walked together towards her home

[/QUOTE]
Gregory looked around the part of the town, as he cringed in disguist.

"You LIVE here?" He asked, not believing his eyes, as he looked at her. He could feel her fright, as her heart was palpitating each time they walked near the group of people.

"You need to move somewhere else" He stated, slightly angered.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alrighty, lets go~''
...☫She said before taking Sora's hand and started walking☫...
((sorry I'm working on an essay for language arts so responses may be a bit slow for the next little while))

Sora smiled and wrapped her arm through Natsumi's, letting herself be dragged along because she had absolute no idea where she was going.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille's eyes widened as she watched the doctor dare to inject her. Vanille saw red for a moment before her mind went blank. Her book was flipping to multiple pages all at once. All the equipment in the room started levitating, and the ground cracked underneath the pressure. The doctors would soon feel an immense pain all over their body as their blood boiled them from the inside out as well as disintegrated their bones. Vanille's eyes were glazed over as she made sure everyone but Levya began to slowly die, rotting from the inside out. She then made her way over to Levya, the book flipped to a new page and she waved her hand over Levya's forehead to make her fall unconscious to ease the pain. She then sliced her hand out to the side to summon a portal leading back to where her house originally was. She tossed the small version of her house through, and it formed into it's normal size on the other side. Vanille picked up her friend and carried her through the portal, and as it closed all of the equipment fell back to the ground, broken from the inside and the outside. She carried her friend inside and placed her on the bed, her anger slowly subsiding, but not really that much. The book, which was now floating next to her, flipped open to another page, and the witch placed her hands over Levya's body, and a green cocoon aura surrounded her, aiming to eliminate any toxins or poisons or foreign substances from her body. Vanille actually felt pretty dizzy through this, coming off of the power spike, but she couldn't rest now, not while Levya was in such a bad state◇...

"I've got you."

@HimeragiSeiker
...✦Levya just laid there breathing a bit steadily✦...

JJKab said:
Gregory looked around the part of the town, as he cringed in disguist.
"You LIVE here?" He asked, not believing his eyes, as he looked at her. He could feel her fright, as her heart was palpitating each time they walked near the group of people.

"You need to move somewhere else" He stated, slightly angered.
"Me and my mom dont have the money to live any were else." she said softly to him as they walked to gather towards the massive abandoned brick factories

Users who are viewing this thread

Back