• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](really?? yay ^-^ is it ok if i use my new character shes on the last page of the character sign up)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure, just give me a moment, stuff is rampaging in the other RP, also i'm eating, so...)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i think Ayame is already one." she said back

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...oh yeah thats right, Yuki told me Airi grew up fast...''

...⊹She said as she started to see Ayame growing into a toddler already⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...oh yeah thats right, Yuki told me Airi grew up fast...''
...⊹She said as she started to see Ayame growing into a toddler already⊹...
"i guess Harumi is gonna grow a little slower." she said back

Daniel reaving]she smiled lovingly when she saw hayate then walked over. "No just a tight stomach." she said softly as she hugged him. "i cant wait for our child to come." she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11436-slaxt/ said:
@Slaxt[/URL]
Hayate chuckled and hugged Thana back. "Me neither. I'm glad we were able to have another baby." He said, before pecking her on the lips and placing his on her stomach.

@Slaxt

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i guess Harumi is gonna grow a little slower." she said back

[/QUOTE]
''so i guess Ayame is the older sister...huh?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](alright would you like to start?)

[/QUOTE]
(Sure)

Gregory went out from his dorm, as he decided to go to the main school building, as he did so, humming

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and hugged Thana back. "Me neither. I'm glad we were able to have another baby." He said, before pecking her on the lips and placing his on her stomach.
@Slaxt
"Agreed." She said as her stomach would feel hard and constricted against his hand as she stood there with him a happy smile on her face

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah... f-f-fortunately for me... it didn't happen... s-s-o.." Fricka suddenly went red, as she started to climb the ledge, thinking about if this has happened near Nai, i mean, her bra would untie and fall off from her.
"I-Im sorry.." She exclaimed, feeling guilty about this situation.
Nai looked at Fricka and smiled, "It's okay." He said, before scooting closer to her. He put his arm around Fricka and smiled, "In a few years we'll be able to move into our own house and get married~ That and we'll be able to have our children. I can't tell you how glad I am that we'll be able to do all this stuff."

Roman said:
Nai looked at Fricka and smiled, "It's okay." He said, before scooting closer to her. He put his arm around Fricka and smiled, "In a few years we'll be able to move into our own house and get married~ That and we'll be able to have our children. I can't tell you how glad I am that we'll be able to do all this stuff."
Fricka slowly looked up at Nai, and smiled

"Y-Yeah... me too.." She said quietly, slowly leaning in closer to him, laying her head on his lap. She had her eyes closed, with a small smile tuggling somewhere on her lips.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...what is even your limit..?''
"I don't know... But there's 1,000,000 dollars on the line. I don't want to lose." Hyouinmaru said, before a hiccup escaped his mouth.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''so i guess Ayame is the older sister...huh?''
"looks like it." myuki said as Harumi sat there talking baby talk to Ayame happily

JJKab said:
(Sure)
Gregory went out from his dorm, as he decided to go to the main school building, as he did so, humming
Ali sighed as she walked into the school and looked around with a blank look on her face. "hmmm." she said softly as she looked around curiously before her eyes rested on a boy that seemed to be her target

Arty said:
"I see... what class do you have now?" Drake gave a patient smile.
Saekano had to rack her brain to remember what class she had. She didn't really have that great of a memory, she forgot things rather easily. "Um.. I believe English is next.. I-I think."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"looks like it." myuki said as Harumi sat there talking baby talk to Ayame happily
Ali sighed as she walked into the school and looked around with a blank look on her face. "hmmm." she said softly as she looked around curiously before her eyes rested on a boy that seemed to be her target

[/QUOTE]
Gregory did not notice the girl, as he walked towards the cafeteria, feeling a bit hungry.

"
Man, i hope they sell cheap sandviches in here" He thought to himself

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"looks like it." myuki said as Harumi sat there talking baby talk to Ayame happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame seemed to just sit there and listen⊹...

JJKab said:
Gregory did not notice the girl, as he walked towards the cafeteria, feeling a bit hungry.
"
Man, i hope they sell cheap sandviches in here" He thought to himself
she watched him before she followed him in and decided to play it off like a new student. "hiiiiiiii!!" she cheered at the boy as she was running up waving one arm in the air happily, her legs looked normal under black thy high socks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she watched him before she followed him in and decided to play it off like a new student. "hiiiiiiii!!" she cheered at the boy as she was running up waving one arm in the air happily, her legs looked normal under black thy high socks

[/QUOTE]
Gregory shrieked, as he looked behind him, and sighed

"Hey..." He said, smiling slightly.

"Uhm.. i'm Gregory.. nice to meet you..." He said, extending his hand for a handshake.

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked, as he looked behind him, and sighed
"Hey..." He said, smiling slightly.

"Uhm.. i'm Gregory.. nice to meet you..." He said, extending his hand for a handshake.
"Hiiiiiii." She yelled before she tripped just before him and yelped as she fell forward into him bringing him to the ground under her as she fell

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm..okay~''
...☫She said as she smiled more at Nanami☫...
...✦Nanami giggles lightly before kissing Fuyumi on the cheek, soon speaking afterwards. If she wanted to keep snowbaording, Nanami could just watch since she didn't have a problem with that. Once she was done with her coffee, she'd try it. Maybe✦...

"So what should we do now? Are you going to keep snowbaording?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Agreed." She said as her stomach would feel hard and constricted against his hand as she stood there with him a happy smile on her face

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "So what's up? Where were you earlier? I couldn't find you and someone had to stay here in the castle just in case someone came back."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Hiiiiiii." She yelled before she tripped just before him and yelped as she fell forward into him bringing him to the ground under her as she fell

[/QUOTE]
Gregory shrieked, as the girl fell on him, knocking him down on the floor. He groaned, holding the back of his head

"Ugh... you alright there." He said quietly, opening his eyes. He looked into the girl's, and chuckled

"Welp.. that's a nice way to meet someone" He stated, laughing gently

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:
Fricka slowly looked up at Nai, and smiled
"Y-Yeah... me too.." She said quietly, slowly leaning in closer to him, laying her head on his lap. She had her eyes closed, with a small smile tuggling somewhere on her lips.
"We're both sixteen... We just have two years left." Nai said, as he ran his fingers through Fricka's hair. "You're going to make an amazing wife and mother someday."

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "So what's up? Where were you earlier? I couldn't find you and someone had to stay here in the castle just in case someone came back."
"sorry love i was chatting with some people." she said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back