• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Nai chuckled and swam to a spot beside Fricka, "Okay. Deal." He said, before looking ahead. "Winner chooses what we do after swimming and the loser pays for it." He said laughing lightly.
Fricka giggled, as she nodded eagerly, preparing herself

"On the count of three... One... Two.." She looked over at Nai, before saying

"Three!!!" She said, as she launched, swimming hastly towards the other side of the pool.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May smiled when she felt his forehead on hers, she soon started to drift to sleep €...
"Night..."
(((( Timeskip? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki nodded as Harumi squirmed from kikuris grip and her tail tightened to keep her from falling as she hung upside down squealing happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri had raised her arm but kept her arm over the bed so just incase she fell, she had somewhere soft to land on⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol took the shot, soon moving onto her next shot♱...
Hyouinmaru grabbed two took them both each. "How high do you think your chance of winning is?"

Daniel reaving]( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] are we gonna continue??)
(((( Yeah, but I forgot where we were ))))

...??Celia arrived at the office about 10 or so minutes later and walked into the building calmly, though inside was trying to come up with an argument as to why she didn't need someone to accompany her on the mission. Everything she was thinking still sounded like she was a little kid, which wasn't good in her case. She needed to be professional, but that seemed about the hardest thing right now. Celia walked into Cabels office, seeing him sitting at his desk facing her. Thank goodness her partner wasn't here yet, she really didn't want to see him at the moment. He gave a smile and drummed his fingers on the large desk as she closed the door behind her before whipping around to face Cabel. Her expression was not a happy one, she still looked pretty peeved. Celia walked up to him and gazed down at the man she worked for, her expression now blank, but the greens of her irises hard. She was trying to intimidate him and was thinking it was working until the smile on Cabels face dropped and he looked at her with his own leveled gaze. Silence filled the room as the two stared at each other. Someone had to back down eventually and Celia didn't want it to be her, though she could feel herself breaking. This was her boss after all, the one that she reported to. She could easily get herself fired, not for doing this, but going against what he had already decided. Celia just felt that having a partner would slow her down. She didn't want to be slowed down, she wanted to get this over and go home. Sometimes she hated working here because she'd always get calls, usually at night and early in the morning, telling her she needed to come down to the office and get a brief of the mission, which would sometimes take a few days. Other times, Celia loved it because the missions she went on would be relatively exciting, like if she was trying to catch a murder or a drug lord. She even got to travel to places she's never been before, which was pretty cool. Cabel stood up from his chair and towered over Celia, causing her to grit her teeth and look away. Once he was at his full height, it was hard to keep up the staring at him. He was even more intimidating when he was standing, which Celia hated. Curse her and her shortest! A few seconds later, she eventually looked back at Cabel as she spoke??...

"Come on Cabel, this is ridiculous! I don't need some dinky partner to do this thing, its pretty easy isn't it? Check the place out, seeing what the woman is up to. Its plain and simple, so I really don't need this partnership. Do you know how much more difficult this will be with someone? I have to lug someone else's butt around and they can be loud or annoying or they'll slow me down. Or even worse.. all three!"

tumblr_o4cwks5WgD1s307p6o1_500.gif

"Difficult? When you're suppose to scope out this large place, you think it'll be difficult. By all means, go ahead and do it yourself if you want to take all day. I won't have a partner come with you so it'll take half as much time as it would if you did it normally. Go on and go~"

...??Cabel sat down in his chair and turned away from her, focusing on the computer that was now in front of him. How big was this place that she was suppose to check out? If Celia had known that before, she probably wouldn't have been complaining like she was right now. Or at least not as much anyways. She still didn't like the idea of a partner, considering she didn't know who it was going to be and didn't know if she would work well with him or her. Celia spoke once more before falling silent, looking away from her boss as she frowned. Was he saying this was her fault? It wasn't like that.. right? No, it probably was something like that, though she though he would have waited until the 'partner' got here before he even explained anything??...

"So the place is bigger than I expected, how was I suppose to know."

"Well if you had waited until I explained what you needed to do, we wouldn't be in this situation right now, would we?"

"I thought we were going to wait until my stupid partner got here! You even said it was better that way, so you don't have to explain the same thing twice."

"He already knows. And stupid? That's pretty hurtful, White. I can lower your rank just because you said that."

...??How the heck did he already know! Did he somehow get here before her and what did he mean hurtful? Celia was talking about her partner, not Cabel. Unless that meant he was going to be her partner, to which she would be both grateful and a little confused. He didn't play in the field anymore, he just gave the other agents assignments and did a ton of paper work. So it was surprising that he was going to do this with her. As long as it didn't take the entire day and he didn't lower her rank, she would be fine. Celia narrowed her eyes at the back of Cabels head and she put her hand on the desk as she leaned forward. There was no way she'd let her rank go down because of an insult and a slight bit of misunderstanding. She worked her butt off to get to where she was and she didn't want that to go away because of a small thing she did. Besides, if she knew that he was going to be her partner then she wouldn't have called him stupid. Celia fairly like her boss and wouldn't have stooped to something of that level. Cabel was an interesting guy and easy to get along with, both in and out of work. He was more relaxed outside of work, obviously, and more uptight and such a rule stickler during business hours??...

"You wouldn't dare.. I've worked away to hard to get here."

tumblr_o26oe0ZRHZ1qehrvso1_500.gif

"So has the others who are in the same rank as you and they learn the hard way if they lower in rank. Going against what I say and furthermore, insulting me, I could indeed lower your ranking if I so choose too."

"Fine.. I'm sorry for calling you stupid. But if you said you were going to be my partner, then we wouldn't be in this situation.."

"What was that?"

...??Cabel turned around in his chair and faced her, causing Celia to look away as she spoke and whistle as if she didn't know what he was talking about. He probably heard her, but he was pretending he didn't. She continued to whistle absently before until she heard the sound of clicking from the key board and looked back to see he was typing something on his computer again. She soon spoke again as she gazed down at her hands, twiddling her thumbs and singing a song in her head. They've been in here for a while ad she did kind of want to get this thing over with and grab something to eat. Celia didn't get to have any food this morning, she kind of wished she stole one of the pancakes and some of the bacon she made. Cabel stopped typing and got up from his chair, making his way around the desk as he headed for the door, talking as he walked. Celia hurriedly followed behind him??...

"Nothing! So when are we leaving?"

"Right now. Come on, lets go. I'll brief you on the mission as we walk."

...??As the two headed out, Cabel explained what they would be going to do. They were going to the poor part of the city to investigate a large building that occupied 9 acres of lands. The building acted like a hospital, though there was only 12 patients in it. The place was suppose to be able to construct androids and robots, as well as helping out people who have some kind of mechanic in them or add it. It also sold illegal contrabands and parts that weren't allowed in here. It was run by a 25 year old woman by the name of Sonia Tsumiki, a wealth business woman and former princess before she was banned from her country. Blonde hair, pale blue eyes, a few feet taller than Celia, who was 5'4. She accessorized her hair with a bow and dressed like a high class woman and spoke as such as well. Celia's job was to look inside the building and find the illegal metal parts were located, then inform Cabel. If one of them could get inside, good. If not, that was okay too. They didn't need to go inside just yet, not with Celia's new found eyes acting like an x-ray. They also needed to see who came in and out of the place, if they were suspicious looking or anyone they were tracking before. After all that, she would have to draw out a large scale of the building, hand in the blueprints, an they would go on from there. Celia spoke once they reached the car, the covers getting pulled off of it before she opened the door to get in. She was seriously not going to do this if she didn't get two more days off, she would have just got up and walked back home or at least she would have tried. Cabel rolled his eyes and spoke after, getting in the driver side of the door and closing it before opening the garage and pulling out, headed towards the far side of the city??...

"I better be getting two extra days off of work for this and a raise."

"Yeah, yeah. Just get in and lets go."

tumblr_o2wspaU0MF1sxfvy5o3_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri had raised her arm but kept her arm over the bed so just incase she fell, she had somewhere soft to land on⊹...
she squealed happily as she swung on her mothers arm making myuki giggle at them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she squealed happily as she swung on her mothers arm making myuki giggle at them

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just held her arm there kinda surprised how their babies are already developing. Ayame can already summon some kind of weapon, and Harumi is already strong in her tail⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri just held her arm there kinda surprised how their babies are already developing. Ayame can already summon some kind of weapon, and Harumi is already strong in her tail⊹...
Harumi squealed happily again as she swung towards Ayame wanting her to play

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squealed happily again as she swung towards Ayame wanting her to play

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame didnt seem to want to play. She was probably becoming ambitious with her powers already as she examined a knife she held in her hand⊹...

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she nodded eagerly, preparing herself
"On the count of three... One... Two.." She looked over at Nai, before saying

"Three!!!" She said, as she launched, swimming hastly towards the other side of the pool.
Nai swam as fast as he could, when Fricka finished her countdown. He had remembered he had forgot to tie up his shorts and they began to slide off. He quickly stooped swimming and blushed, "I forfeit!" He panicked as he tied up his shorts so they wouldn't fall again.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame didnt seem to want to play. She was probably becoming ambitious with her powers already as she examined a knife she held in her hand⊹...
Harumi didn't give up as she let her self fall onto the bed then squirmed over to Ayame and yelped at her wantingly as she out stretched a hand to Ayame

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](we were at dinner with rina and her family but maybe can we start with thana and hayate again so we can get slaxt into the story???

[/QUOTE]
(((( Sure ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi didn't give up as she let her self fall onto the bed then squirmed over to Ayame and yelped at her wantingly as she out stretched a hand to Ayame

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon teleported onto the bed as her knife seemed to disappear and looked at Harumi smiling a bit⊹...

''okay, now im not sure if their still infants or their toddlers already..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i guess pretty high...''
...♱She said before taking 4 shots quickly♱...
"Don't be so sure of yourself." Hyouinmaru said as he grabbed a few more glasses and lined them up. He quickly drunk all 5. "I'll beat you with that sort of attitude."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its alright, i dont blame ya''
...☫She said as she giggled a bit☫...

''theres a lot of new people trying to snow board and ski. the rest are just having fun in the snow''
...✦Nanami laughed and took another sip of her coffee before turning her attention to the others in the snow. She saw some people making snowmen, having snowball fights or just trying to ski or snowboard. Some people fell, others didn't. She tried hard not to laugh, but ended up letting out a small giggle✦...

"I can see that. I would try to snowboard, but I'm afraid I'd fall or something. Plus I'm drinking this coffee and there's still a lot left."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](ok you want me to start??)

[/QUOTE]
(((( Yes Please ))))

Arty said:
"That's a nice name actually..." He holds a book for her, smiling. "I remember the old school... I never saw you there though..."
Saekano nodded and takes the book from him, her things now gathered though not exactly organized. She soon stood up and clutched the books to her chest, "I-I transferred here a while ago.. I-I wasn't at the old school. I came f-from a different one."

Roman said:
"Don't be so sure of yourself." Hyouinmaru said as he grabbed a few more glasses and lined them up. He quickly drunk all 5. "I'll beat you with that sort of attitude."
...♱She only shrugged before she down 10 more shots♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami laughed and took another sip of her coffee before turning her attention to the others in the snow. She saw some people making snowmen, having snowball fights or just trying to ski or snowboard. Some people fell, others didn't. She tried hard not to laugh, but ended up letting out a small giggle✦...

"I can see that. I would try to snowboard, but I'm afraid I'd fall or something. Plus I'm drinking this coffee and there's still a lot left."
''haha alright...sorry my mom was out today, i didnt know she was out for today''

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano nodded and takes the book from him, her things now gathered though not exactly organized. She soon stood up and clutched the books to her chest, "I-I transferred here a while ago.. I-I wasn't at the old school. I came f-from a different one."
"I see... what class do you have now?" Drake gave a patient smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back