• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Kairassi hummed in thought before settling on a table she thought was in a nice spot "There~~" she said with a grin before making her way over to sit there.
...♮Luke followed her and sat down once they made it to the table she wanted to sit at, Luke looked at the menu♮...

"I don't know what I'm in the mood for.."

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie sighed softly "But its exactly that, you survive. You don't live, emotions are what makes your life, a life. I bet you can't even tell me if that tasted good or not because you ignored your feeling on the matter" she said looking to his plate "Feeling bad reminds you how good other things are and visa versa" she explained, though she felt as though her words wouldn't particularly register with him, and if they did, he certainly wouldn't show it.
"While ill ignore that really living and surviving are rhe same thing for one must survive in order to live i know what your trying to say but I disagree with tou. Humans can accomplish for more without emotion to hinder them." He said mopping up the last if the sause with the bread. In ethier his soup or plate of noodles there was almost not a crumb of food left.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kristako soon moved a strip of her white hair away from her face⊹...
...: Nymph didn't really like the whole awkward silence thing so she let out a soft sigh and looked at kristako :...

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph didn't really like the whole awkward silence thing so she let out a soft sigh and looked at kristako :...
"Do you have any brothers or sisters?"
''i have a brother. though, he hangs out mostly at home...he doesnt go out too often..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i have a brother. though, he hangs out mostly at home...he doesnt go out too often..''
...: Nymph nodded as her latte arrived :...

"I have two brothers and one sister, though my brothers aren't ever home so it's just me and my sister that hang around the house"

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph nodded as her latte arrived :...
"I have two brothers and one sister, though my brothers aren't ever home so it's just me and my sister that hang around the house"
''ah...how is it like having a sister..?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](yeah)
myuki slowly looked to kikuri as she watched her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri was looking at her worriedly but smiled before Ayame summoned a knife and Kikuri yelped a bit that the baby had summon a weapon before taking away the knife using her mouth, biting onto the blade and throwing it away off to the side, flicking her head⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri was looking at her worriedly but smiled before Ayame summoned a knife and Kikuri yelped a bit that the baby had summon a weapon before taking away the knife using her mouth, biting onto the blade and throwing it away off to the side, flicking her head⊹...
Harumi squealed happily as she giggled at what her mother did while myuki made her way to sit back down

Roman said:
Yeah.. Takashi could tell how happy Violetta was and it made him smile. She must've been waiting for him to ask this or something. He had to admit, he's sort of nervous, but it was something he wanted too. He wanted a family and well... To also be married someday. He just had to bring himself to ask that question... But he wanted to do it in a cool way. Violetta deserved to be proposed to in a cool way to him. Takashi had smile and looked at Violetta...
"What kind of house do you suggest we get?"
...?Violetta was tying up the bun on the side of her head when he asked the question. This caused her to turn and look at Takashi with a contemplative expression on her face. What kind of house. It was weird, and kind of went against her normal personality, but thinking of kids made her want a more secluded kind of place. Unbothered by people, where it would just be the two of them. Thinking on this, Violetta suddenly had an idea. On one of her last job runs, she had seen a house in the woods, and had paid it no mind at the time, not really caring about housing at the time. But now... yeah! It'd be perfect! Violetta finishes her hair and ran over to grab Takashi's hand, giggling a bit?...

"I know the perfect place!"

...?Violetta then teleported them to where they were standing above the forest that contained the house on her mind. It was snowing and slightly colder, but the view was goegeous. There was even a nearby lake. Violetta then pointed at the house in the distance?...

"That one!"

latest

...?Violetta giggled again before flying them toward the house. All the while she was just imagining raising kids in a place like this. Yeah it'd be perfect! Soon they arrived and wereplied standing in front of it. A nice cabin surrounded by trees and nature. It was so tranquil, quiet yet so full and sound and life. As they stood there, the goddess looked up at Takashi, speaking in an excited tone?...

"So? I found it a while back, and luckily it looks like it's still uninhabited! It's perfect, right? What do you think?"

64c76e343e592d2dbaa991427c64a2ee.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squealed happily as she giggled at what her mother did while myuki made her way to sit back down

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just giggled a moment before looking at Myuki and smiling at her⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki slowly smiled back as Harumi's tail constricted around kikuri's arm

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri winced a little before she pressed a pressure point in Harumi that would just make the tail relax and stop constricting her arm. But she allowed Harumi's tail to go around Kikuri's arm though⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri winced a little before she pressed a pressure point in Harumi that would just make the tail relax and stop constricting her arm. But she allowed Harumi's tail to go around Kikuri's arm though⊹...
she squeaked happily as her arms flailed and her tail gently wrapped around kikuri's arm

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she squeaked happily as her arms flailed and her tail gently wrapped around kikuri's arm

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled before looking over to Myuki⊹...

''so...we're gonna buy like a...cradle for them, right?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri giggled before looking over to Myuki⊹...
''so...we're gonna buy like a...cradle for them, right?''
"yeah we need one." she said as she watched Harumi roll around in Kikuri's arms

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yeah we need one." she said as she watched Harumi roll around in Kikuri's arms

[/QUOTE]
''haha...Harumi seems very energetic~''

JJKab said:
Fricka smiled widely, as she nodded.
"Ypu won't beat me. And a rule: No teleporting" She stated, looking slyly at Nai, as she touched the side she was going to start from with her back, preparing herself.
Nai chuckled and swam to a spot beside Fricka, "Okay. Deal." He said, before looking ahead. "Winner chooses what we do after swimming and the loser pays for it." He said laughing lightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back