• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon teleported onto the bed as her knife seemed to disappear and looked at Harumi smiling a bit⊹...
''okay, now im not sure if their still infants or their toddlers already..''
Harumi squeaked happily and squirmed over to Ayame then grabbed her gently and pulled her into a hug

Roman said:
(((( Yes Please ))))
Thana sighed as she appeared inside there castle in oblivion and looked around. "baby you home?!?" she called through the house

Roman said:
Nai swam as fast as he could, when Fricka finished her countdown. He had remembered he had forgot to tie up his shorts and they began to slide off. He quickly stooped swimming and blushed, "I forfeit!" He panicked as he tied up his shorts so they wouldn't fall again.
Fricka stopped in her tracks, as she looked confused at Nai, and started laughing once she saw what was going on.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squeaked happily and squirmed over to Ayame then grabbed her gently and pulled her into a hug
Thana sighed as she appeared inside there castle in oblivion and looked around. "baby you home?!?" she called through the house

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame hugged back⊹...

...⊹Kikuri just giggled as she saw them hug⊹...

''yeah. really not sure if their still infants or they're turning into toddlers already..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha alright...sorry my mom was out today, i didnt know she was out for today''
...✦Nanami waved her hand and smiled at Fuyumi before she spoke✦...

"No that's fine. Maybe I can meet her next time. It was still nice coming here."

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami waved her hand and smiled at Fuyumi before she spoke✦...

"No that's fine. Maybe I can meet her next time. It was still nice coming here."
''hmm..okay~''

...☫She said as she smiled more at Nanami☫...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱She only shrugged before she down 10 more shots♱...
Hyouinmaru had took about 7 more shots. He shook his head and sighed.

(((( Wanna time skip to around the ending of their game? ))))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squeaked happily and squirmed over to Ayame then grabbed her gently and pulled her into a hug

[/QUOTE]
Hayate was just walking out of the kitchen with a sandwhich when he heard Thana call for him, "Yeah..." he said as he made his way into the main room and to Thana. "Something wrong?"

JJKab said:
Fricka stopped in her tracks, as she looked confused at Nai, and started laughing once she saw what was going on.
Nai had swam over to Fricka and climbed up to the ledge. "That was embarrassing..." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Hehehe...."

Roman said:
Nai had swam over to Fricka and climbed up to the ledge. "That was embarrassing..." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "Hehehe...."
Fricka kept laughing, as she swam to the ledge.

"So-rry..." She managed to say, giggling.

"It happens to me too... only sometimes my bra's holdings disconnect, and i have to connect them..." She said, blushing slightly, giggling

HimeragiSeiker said:
sure xD ))
(((( I can only imagine how drunk they are xD ))))

Hyouinmaru had took another shot, his arm being used to prop him up so he wouldn't fall over. "This is never gonna end..."

Roman said:
(((( I can only imagine how drunk they are xD ))))
Hyouinmaru had took another shot, his arm being used to prop him up so he wouldn't fall over. "This is never gonna end..."
...♱Seol took 2 more shots, leaning on the counter so she wouldn't fall♱...

JJKab said:
Fricka kept laughing, as she swam to the ledge.
"So-rry..." She managed to say, giggling.

"It happens to me too... only sometimes my bra's holdings disconnect, and i have to connect them..." She said, blushing slightly, giggling
Nai blushed, his young mind had forced itself to picture it happening. "T-That must not be fun. I almost died when my shorts fell off. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if this place had people in here."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame hugged back⊹...
...⊹Kikuri just giggled as she saw them hug⊹...

''yeah. really not sure if their still infants or they're turning into toddlers already..''
Harumi squeaked happily as she coiled gently around her sister and tarted to roll around happily with her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squeaked happily as she coiled gently around her sister and tarted to roll around happily with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just giggled as she rolled with Harumi⊹...

Roman said:
Hayate was just walking out of the kitchen with a sandwhich when he heard Thana call for him, "Yeah..." he said as he made his way into the main room and to Thana. "Something wrong?"
she smiled lovingly when she saw hayate then walked over. "No just a tight stomach." she said softly as she hugged him. "i cant wait for our child to come." she said softly

@Slaxt

Roman said:
Nai blushed, his young mind had forced itself to picture it happening. "T-That must not be fun. I almost died when my shorts fell off. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if this place had people in here."
"Y-Yeah... f-f-fortunately for me... it didn't happen... s-s-o.." Fricka suddenly went red, as she started to climb the ledge, thinking about if this has happened near Nai, i mean, her bra would untie and fall off from her.

"I-Im sorry.." She exclaimed, feeling guilty about this situation.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily and rolled with her as she squealed and played

[/QUOTE]
''haha...i feel like their at the boarder of infant and toddler...Myuki, what do you think?''

...⊹She said as she looked over to Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol took 2 more shots, leaning on the counter so she wouldn't fall♱...
Hyouinmaru drunk about 4 more shots and he groaned again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](ANY ONE OPEN!!!!!!!!)

[/QUOTE]
(Gregory is open, if you want)

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...i feel like their at the boarder of infant and toddler...Myuki, what do you think?''
...⊹She said as she looked over to Myuki⊹...
"i think Ayame is already one." she said back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back