• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily as she cuddled with her sister on the bed while myuki watched them happily as well

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon saw a bid spider on the wall before she stared at it blankly before summoning a knife, and threw it, skewering the spider into the wall⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon saw a bid spider on the wall before she stared at it blankly before summoning a knife, and threw it, skewering the spider into the wall⊹...
Harumi watched curiously and stared at the knife as she clung to her sister

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]((sorry I'm working on an essay for language arts so responses may be a bit slow for the next little while))
Sora smiled and wrapped her arm through Natsumi's, letting herself be dragged along because she had absolute no idea where she was going.

[/QUOTE]
its fine))

...☫Once they made it out of the mansion, Natsumi went over to a car and unlocked it☫...

''we're taking a car there by the way...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Me and my mom dont have the money to live any were else." she said softly to him as they walked to gather towards the massive abandoned brick factories

[/QUOTE]
Gregory shook his head, as he looked at Ali.

"You know.. if you want.. you can move to my place..." He suggested, looking forward.

"I won't mind a girl living with me" He said, smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi watched curiously and stared at the knife as she clung to her sister

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just stared at the knife before she smirked and saying her first word⊹...

''...how'd i do mom? mother?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya just laid there breathing a bit steadily✦...
...◇Vanille kept it up, making sure to keep this up until she was awake. It gave her time to think about everything that had happened. Vanille frowned a bit, because it was her own fault this had happened. If she hadn't have just left without even leaving a note or saying anything. All she had done was complain that this wasn't home, when all Levya wanted to do was keep them safe, to keep her safe... and yet... tears came to her eyes as she kept up the healing cocoon, feeling awful that this could have happened. She was slowly realizing just how much Levya meant to her. Why else would she have gotten so angry? She had never felt those emotions ever before in her entire life. And that power... where did it come from? Vanille sniffled a bit as she kept up the cocoon, waiting for Levya to wake up. Hopefully she could get her crying under control before she did though. She didn't need to worry Levya any more, the girl had been through too much already◇...

JJKab said:
Gregory shook his head, as he looked at Ali.
"You know.. if you want.. you can move to my place..." He suggested, looking forward.

"I won't mind a girl living with me" He said, smiling.
A blush came to hr cheeks as she walked down the small road between to old buildings with him

643248ded22c6bd46933029814e528d5.jpg

before she stopped just under the small connection and spoke to him. "Do you find me pretty?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame just stared at the knife before she smirked and saying her first word⊹...
''...how'd i do mom? mother?''
myuki just stared in shock as Harumi giggled and hugged Ayame happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A blush came to hr cheeks as she walked down the small road between to old buildings with him
643248ded22c6bd46933029814e528d5.jpg

before she stopped just under the small connection and spoke to him. "Do you find me pretty?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
That question made Gregory stutter, as he just looked Ali in her eyes, not expecting her to say that. Yes, he thought she was cute, and kind..

"Yeah.. actually.. and kinda... i don't know... cute?" He said, a bit uncertain., as he looked away.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille kept it up, making sure to keep this up until she was awake. It gave her time to think about everything that had happened. Vanille frowned a bit, because it was her own fault this had happened. If she hadn't have just left without even leaving a note or saying anything. All she had done was complain that this wasn't home, when all Levya wanted to do was keep them safe, to keep her safe... and yet... tears came to her eyes as she kept up the healing cocoon, feeling awful that this could have happened. She was slowly realizing just how much Levya meant to her. Why else would she have gotten so angry? She had never felt those emotions ever before in her entire life. And that power... where did it come from? Vanille sniffled a bit as she kept up the cocoon, waiting for Levya to wake up. Hopefully she could get her crying under control before she did though. She didn't need to worry Levya any more, the girl had been through too much already◇...
...✦Levya was just breathing steadily✦...

JJKab said:
That question made Gregory stutter, as he just looked Ali in her eyes, not expecting her to say that. Yes, he thought she was cute, and kind..
"Yeah.. actually.. and kinda... i don't know... cute?" He said, a bit uncertain., as he looked away.
She walked forward to him and slid his arms under his arms in a hug as she rested her head on his chest as they stood there alone with her hugging him tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki just stared in shock as Harumi giggled and hugged Ayame happily

[/QUOTE]
''um...you did...well? though, just dont do that a lot...''

...⊹Kikuri said unsure. Yeah she was proud of Ayame of her first kill being a spider, but she thought it would be too young...for Ayame at least⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''um...you did...well? though, just dont do that a lot...''
...⊹Kikuri said unsure. Yeah she was proud of Ayame of her first kill being a spider, but she thought it would be too young...for Ayame at least⊹...
Harumi giggled happily as she gently coiled around Ayame and cuddled with her. "Sissy scawy." she said cutely as she cuddled Ayame

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She walked forward to him and slid his arms under his arms in a hug as she rested her head on his chest as they stood there alone with her hugging him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Gregory slowly hugged Ali back, as he looked down at her.

"Shh... it's going to be alright" He could sense her heartbeat.

"Okay... where is your place?" He asked gently.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Levya was just breathing steadily✦...
...◇Well... it looks like Levya won't be waking up anytime soon. Vanille just stared down at her until... she blinked, having an idea. The book flipped through its pages rapidly, until it came upon one near the back. Making sure to keep up the cocoon, Vanille moved around to place a hand on Levya's forehead, wondering if she could go back through Levya's memories or residual energy sequences to see if she could find out what exactly they had kidnapped her for. Maybe things would make more sense then. Vanille focused her magic to do just that◇...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily as she gently coiled around Ayame and cuddled with her. "Sissy scawy." she said cutely as she cuddled Ayame

[/QUOTE]
''welp, haha...there goes their first words...oh wait wasnt their first words mommy...?''

JJKab said:
Gregory slowly hugged Ali back, as he looked down at her.
"Shh... it's going to be alright" He could sense her heartbeat.

"Okay... where is your place?" He asked gently.
"were here." she said as she pressed the muzzle of one of her pistols to his back and held him there so h couldn't escape. "Now shall we go in?" she asked as he made sure he knew the gun was there ready to kill him if he made a wrong move

HimeragiSeiker said:
its fine))
...☫Once they made it out of the mansion, Natsumi went over to a car and unlocked it☫...

''we're taking a car there by the way...''
Sora nodded and got in the passenger seat. "Never really understood why the humans liked cars so much..."

Lumina said:
...◇Well... it looks like Levya won't be waking up anytime soon. Vanille just stared down at her until... she blinked, having an idea. The book flipped through its pages rapidly, until it came upon one near the back. Making sure to keep up the cocoon, Vanille moved around to place a hand on Levya's forehead, wondering if she could go back through Levya's memories or residual energy sequences to see if she could find out what exactly they had kidnapped her for. Maybe things would make more sense then. Vanille focused her magic to do just that◇...
...You start to hear the voices of the dead scientists...

''who's this? oh...the witch of the first dimensional war.......she might be of a good use to make a weapon...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"were here." she said as she pressed the muzzle of one of her pistols to his back and held him there so h couldn't escape. "Now shall we go in?" she asked as he made sure he knew the gun was there ready to kill him if he made a wrong move

[/QUOTE]
Gregory slightly widened his eyes, as he felt the barrelf of the pistol against his back

"Uhm... okay?" He nodded, as he slowly released Ali, walking next to her.

"Why do you do this?" He asked politely, looking into Ali's eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yeah." myuki said with a giggle to kikuri

[/QUOTE]
''haha...ok good. i was about to say, their first words would be wasted''

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora nodded and got in the passenger seat. "Never really understood why the humans liked cars so much..."

[/QUOTE]
''its transportation. probably the cheapest and fastest transportation..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
...You start to hear the voices of the dead scientists...
''who's this? oh...the witch of the first dimensional war.......she might be of a good use to make a weapon...''
...◇Vanille gasped, her brow furrow in some. A weapon? So that's why they were after her. To use her as a weapon? This angered Vanille, and she vowed right then and there to never let anything else ever happen to Levya again. Vanille focused herself again to see if she could find out anything else◇...

JJKab said:
Gregory slightly widened his eyes, as he felt the barrelf of the pistol against his back
"Uhm... okay?" He nodded, as he slowly released Ali, walking next to her.

"Why do you do this?" He asked politely, looking into Ali's eyes.
her eyes looked robotic now as she held the gun to him as they entered the abandoned building. "because its my programming." she said to him as she gave him a gentle push so he was walking in front of her and held the gun to the back of his head as she herded him through the abandoned factory to a floor that looked like a small corner was an actual living space

Users who are viewing this thread

Back