• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"4,892." she said quietly as she looked down. "But none of those people were innocent." in the defense of her self

[/QUOTE]
"Well.. i can assure you i did nothing... to deserve the title of being "marked for death"... i just arrived here" Gregory stated, slightly shocked at the amount of people Ali killed.

Roman said:
Nai had tightened his grip on Fricka so she wouldn't fall into the water. "Fricka..." he said softly. "I want to show you something. You should get dressed." He said softly.

Fricka nodded, as she stared in a lovely way at Nai.

"O-Of course, darling" She whispered, slowly standing up.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"its fine my love." she said softly as she smiled up at him

[/QUOTE]
"I'm glad you're okay." He said as he smiled back. "They can fight anyone... I've heard about them." Hayate said rubbing his head. "Aside from that, how's our baby? Any updates?"

Mayyflower said:
...€ May shifted a little in her sleep when Alejandro tried moving, may had an arm wrapped around Alejandro, a moment later may stretched and opened her eyes, she looked up at him and smiled€...
"Goodmorning.."
Alejandro had just stared at May, a blush appearing on his face. "M-Morning." He said, as his grip tightened a little. In a weird way, holding May close made him happy even though he wasn't smiling or anything.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yeah." myuki said

[/QUOTE]
''okay''

...⊹She said before she went over to a space in the room and summoned a cradle⊹...

Arty said:
"Sure!" John smiled, and started to walk with her. "So, what are you exactly?"
"A-Ah Neko.. I-I don't look like it.. I-I know, but that's what I am." Saekano said as she started walking to class. "C-Ca I ask what you are?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"A-Ah Neko.. I-I don't look like it.. I-I know, but that's what I am." Saekano said as she started walking to class. "C-Ca I ask what you are?"
"I'm human!" He laughs. "You seem so nervous! You can relax... I'm not one of those 'kill anything that isn't human" people!"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''nah...i think im gonna take a break. since im using my ice for the snow board. andive been snow boarding for about an hour. it kinda gets boring if your doing it by yourself for a long time''
...✦Nanami nodded before speaking, wondering if she was hungry for riding for an hour. If it was her, she would have been✦...

"Okay. I'd do it with you if I could. If you're hungry, do you wanna get something to eat?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but wouldnt Zenya kill us all? like what happened to Joe? and Joenes?''
''we'll threaten the friend if Zenya ever...wasnt she killed though?''

''...right...welp, this one's gonna probably sell''
...◇As much as Vanille hated to resort to violence, after hearing all these things she was glad she had killed those guys back there. They wouldn't ever be able to do things like that ever again. No longer would they be able to come after Levya ever again... Vanille continued to listen, smoothing down the hair on Levya's hair in a soothing manner as she did◇...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami nodded before speaking, wondering if she was hungry for riding for an hour. If it was her, she would have been✦...

"Okay. I'd do it with you if I could. If you're hungry, do you wanna get something to eat?"
''sure! lets go~''

...☫She said before her snow board shattered and Fuyumi smiled at Nanami☫...

Akio said:
"While ill ignore that really living and surviving are rhe same thing for one must survive in order to live i know what your trying to say but I disagree with tou. Humans can accomplish for more without emotion to hinder them." He said mopping up the last if the sause with the bread. In ethier his soup or plate of noodles there was almost not a crumb of food left.
tumblr_ms0cho05gs1sq9yswo1_500.gif

Rosalie pouted as she looked over at him, sort of admitting defeat without really saying it as such, not because she thought he was right, but because she knew this discussion could go on forever. "Your outlook on life is rather peculiar, you know that?, though I suppose everyone has an opinion" she said with a small shrug "I guess that's why I find you interesting though"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lumina said:
...◇As much as Vanille hated to resort to violence, after hearing all these things she was glad she had killed those guys back there. They wouldn't ever be able to do things like that ever again. No longer would they be able to come after Levya ever again... Vanille continued to listen, smoothing down the hair on Levya's hair in a soothing manner as she did◇...
''now then...how shall we start this..''

''n-ngh..''

''ah...our princess is awake...how do you feel about a shot in your arm?''

''huh..?''

...✦Was all you heard until a fleshy cut sound occurred and the scream of pain by Levya✦...

Lumina said:
...☆Kaori blinked when Masahi took his shirt off, still not used to being so close to a man without a shirt on. The scars of course didn't bother her, because if they did then she would definitely be a hypocrite. She gently placed a hand on his torso, using her healing ability to sense if anything actually needed to be healed. To her relief there wasn't anything, and she released a breath she didn't know she had been holding. She was glad that he wasn't hurt or anything of the sort. If she was... well, then it'd be her job to make sure he was healed right back up. Kaori stood back a bit to give him some room before smiling gently and speaking☆...
"No, there's nothing wrong."

...☆It was then that Kaori heard San make some kind of noise. It was like when you're studying something and discover something interesting, and this confused Kaori. What could he possibly be thinking? A slightly confused look briefly passed over her face as her tailed demon spoke☆...

"Hm... now, that is an interesting man you've snagged."

"San?"
...♝Masahi smiled at Kaori as she confirmed for herself what he already knew. He also wondered why she was acting so bashful. Yes he understood that the first time doing the do wasn't enough to make someone let their guard down from the chat he and Kaori had the other day, but even still, it made him curious. Not only that, but from the way she was acting, Masahi was almost sure that the beast inside of Kaori was speaking to her. Though that was for another time, for now, Masahi wanted to try to melt away any walls of uncomfort between him and her. So Masahi donned a smile that was a mix of his childhood goofball grin and the playful smile that he had only learned e could do when he started being open about his feelings. While doing that he reached over and placed a hand on Kaori's cheek♝...

"Well then Kaori, if i'm all good, does that mean i will or won't be able to request a prescription your lips?"

Lumina said:
...?Violetta was tying up the bun on the side of her head when he asked the question. This caused her to turn and look at Takashi with a contemplative expression on her face. What kind of house. It was weird, and kind of went against her normal personality, but thinking of kids made her want a more secluded kind of place. Unbothered by people, where it would just be the two of them. Thinking on this, Violetta suddenly had an idea. On one of her last job runs, she had seen a house in the woods, and had paid it no mind at the time, not really caring about housing at the time. But now... yeah! It'd be perfect! Violetta finishes her hair and ran over to grab Takashi's hand, giggling a bit?...
"I know the perfect place!"

...?Violetta then teleported them to where they were standing above the forest that contained the house on her mind. It was snowing and slightly colder, but the view was goegeous. There was even a nearby lake. Violetta then pointed at the house in the distance?...

"That one!"

latest

...?Violetta giggled again before flying them toward the house. All the while she was just imagining raising kids in a place like this. Yeah it'd be perfect! Soon they arrived and wereplied standing in front of it. A nice cabin surrounded by trees and nature. It was so tranquil, quiet yet so full and sound and life. As they stood there, the goddess looked up at Takashi, speaking in an excited tone?...

"So? I found it a while back, and luckily it looks like it's still uninhabited! It's perfect, right? What do you think?"

64c76e343e592d2dbaa991427c64a2ee.jpg
When they appeared in the woods, Takashi had seen the snow that was falling and the house in the distance. He wasn't really dressed for this sort of weather, seeing he didn't have on a sweater of jacket. He smiled though, this house was pretty breathtaking. All the tress and the lake that was nearby. It didn't stink like the city did. It smelled like gas and car fluids, but this place smelled like nature at it's finest. Tress. Grass. Animals. Takashi chuckled as his goodie appeared on his body. When she took him closer, Takashi sighed and put his arm around Violetta's waist. He looked at her and smiled, his voice light quiet....

"A woman's choice is always better in my opinion. This house is amazing... Though I'm pretty sure we'd have to write a fat check for it."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...you start''
"No... We go... At the.. Same time. We're.. far too off to keep count." Hyouinmaru said, as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out the seat she was in as he got up. "Now.. We stand..."

Last edited by a moderator:
JJKab said:

When Fricka was looking at Nai, he winked at her and went to get dressed once she stood up.

Roman said:
When Fricka was looking at Nai, he winked at her and went to get dressed once she stood up.
Fricka giggled, as she went off to get dressed. She did so quickly, and went out, waiting for Nai, not being able predict what he's got for her

Arty said:
"I'm human!" He laughs. "You seem so nervous! You can relax... I'm not one of those 'kill anything that isn't human" people!"
"Aaaah! I'm sorry!" Saekano exclaimed. "T-Thats just how I-I am.. P-Please forgive me!" She walked fast so she could get to class.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure! lets go~''
...☫She said before her snow board shattered and Fuyumi smiled at Nanami☫...
...✦Nanami grinned and grabbed Fuyumi's hand with her free one before she started walking✦...

"What do you want to eat? Anything in particular?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aaaah! I'm sorry!" Saekano exclaimed. "T-Thats just how I-I am.. P-Please forgive me!" She walked fast so she could get to class.
"It's fine..." Drake followed her into the class, and sat in the back.

Roman said:
Cecil smiled and looked at Maya, "I'm gonna have to keep an extra stash. I'll need to buy something expensive one day." He said, pointing at his hand. "I've seen those things before. They aren't cheap." Cecil said as his finger made its way to his ring finger. "In my little image, we were also married." He said smiling. "That's why I'll have to save extra..."
Maya blinked, following his finger as it pointed, stopping at his ring finger. She immediately looked to him as he spoke, her cheeks dusting pink, she couldn't help smile at the thought of marriage "I can't wait ~" she said softly with a quiet giggle.

JJKab said:
Fricka giggled, as she went off to get dressed. She did so quickly, and went out, waiting for Nai, not being able predict what he's got for her
Nai had eventually came out of the restroom, his hands in his pockets. "Hey Fricka?" He said, taking one of his hands out of his pocket.

Roman said:
Nai had eventually came out of the restroom, his hands in his pockets. "Hey Fricka?" He said, taking one of his hands out of his pocket.
"Y-Yeah?" Fricka asked, looking into Nai's eyes, as she was really curious about what was it that he wanted to show her

JJKab said:
"Well.. i can assure you i did nothing... to deserve the title of being "marked for death"... i just arrived here" Gregory stated, slightly shocked at the amount of people Ali killed.

"Well its not my fault some one wants you dead.... i-i just carry out contracts." she said hesitantly as she slightly pulled the gun away but then put it back unsure of what to do as she scanned his vitals

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas wondered what was going on in Lumina's head as she clutched her shirt, for all he knew it had something to do with an emotion Siegfried had sealed away in his mind. After all, since Thomas had no soul and was constantly connected to Siegfried to make sure there was no way to escape that. It was while thinking of what to do that Thomas saw Lumina's fist coming, to that he only had enough time to make sure it hit his forehead instead of his face. Though it smarted like hell, Thomas kept hold of Lumina's hand, tightening his grip for a moment as the fist connected. Lumina seemed in distress right now to Thomas, which made him think of all the ways he's seen people try and calm others. Having no knowledge of certain emotions some of the methods seemed strange that they worked, but now was the time to see if they were bullshit or not. So Thomas moved close, getting burned by Lumina's wings before reaching around and forcing Lumina to face him before doing as he saw before and resting his forehead against hers. What else did the guy usually do in this situation? Ah yes, smile... Well, there was a first time for everything. So Thomas struggled with a smile for a moment before remembering the last step, speaking in a soft calming voice, which he managed just fine♜...

"You know Lumina, i don't know when you think you had time to always be alone. I've been right here, pestering you your entire life, literally. Now then, i will continue to make sure you don't have to be alone, even if it kills me; which i'm sure the person i want to take you to will kill me anyways."

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina hadn't expected Thomas to keep a grasp on her hand, and she tried to yank it away when he brought himself closer. Her eyes widened as his forehead touched hers, and he... smiled. The man with the red hair appeared in her mind again, smiling at her, and her mind went fully red. Lumina pushed him away, the air around her superheating really really quickly. She yelled out in anguish as the heat made the air pressure suddenly spike extremely high, and anything and everything blast outward away from her in a sudden explosive burst. Yes the room was completely fireproof, but the air wasn't. This left Lumina breathing heavily, parts of her on fire that weren't before. The hand on her head gripped it harder, feeling the red that had seeped in, and she could barely fight it. Then again, why did she want to fight it at all? The man with the red hair spoke, it was a memory, there was decorations around them... it looked like a fancy reception of sorts, and it looked like the man was speaking but she couldn't hear what it was. Lumina managed out a few words, not really know what she was saying♤...

"Go... away....K-Ke....gaahh!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back