• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Sushi? Nanami's never had that before, so she didn't know how that taste. Rasing a hand to her chin, she thought for a moment before speaking?...

"Sure! I've never had it before, so this will be my first time eating it. I've heard its good."

tumblr_ne6nir54XL1u2spw9o1_500.png
''okay. il recommend you some dishes since i had it before. and also made some as well~''

Roman said:
Nai smiled a little and wrapped his arms around her. Unfortunately for Nai, his legs had gotten tired from all the swimming and he had fell, bringing Fricka with him.
Fricka just fell down on top of Nai, kissing him

"So.... What was...that you wanted to show me?" She asked, slowly pulling away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Ayame soon went to Harumi as well to make it easier for Harumi who may be skill in slithering but still flopping like a fish (seriously, that looks cute in my mind xD )⊹...
Harumi laughed happily as she crawled onto Ayame

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi laughed happily as she crawled onto Ayame

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just giggled as she started to play with Harumi's tail, rubbing the tip⊹...

Arty said:
John hurried up and caught up to her. "Is that what you have to deal with everyday? I mean... why do people hate you?" He scratched the back of his head.
"I-It's fine. Haha.. t-this usually happened. I-I don't know why they hate me, I n-never really do anything." Saekano said, giving out a nervous laughter as she picked out the rest of the stuff. Eventually she got everything out and stood up from her seat, gather her things. This kind of thing was a regular in her case, so she was use to people being mean to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squealed loudly as she coiled around Ayame quickly and pushed her down gently

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just stared blankly at her⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''haha...i win...''
...♱She said before stumbling to the counter, resting her back against it and sliding down it and sitting down on the ground♱...
Hyouinmaru sighed and slowly stood up, "I-I'll pay you back when we go back to the mansion. As for now, I think we should take a break here." He said before falling back down.

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina hadn't expected Thomas to keep a grasp on her hand, and she tried to yank it away when he brought himself closer. Her eyes widened as his forehead touched hers, and he... smiled. The man with the red hair appeared in her mind again, smiling at her, and her mind went fully red. Lumina pushed him away, the air around her superheating really really quickly. She yelled out in anguish as the heat made the air pressure suddenly spike extremely high, and anything and everything blast outward away from her in a sudden explosive burst. Yes the room was completely fireproof, but the air wasn't. This left Lumina breathing heavily, parts of her on fire that weren't before. The hand on her head gripped it harder, feeling the red that had seeped in, and she could barely fight it. Then again, why did she want to fight it at all? The man with the red hair spoke, it was a memory, there was decorations around them... it looked like a fancy reception of sorts, and it looked like the man was speaking but she couldn't hear what it was. Lumina managed out a few words, not really know what she was saying♤...
"Go... away....K-Ke....gaahh!"
...♜Thomas didn't expect the blast from Lumina at all, as such his body got damaged from it, feeling like a car had a hit him; a red hot car at that. So Thomas laid on the floor for a moment, testing to see if his muscles would listen to him; which he figured out they all ached and hurt to move without assistance. So Thomas had to pool a good amount of his mana into his body, making his hair, irises and pupils go grey. Then the grey mana became visible just off of his body, like an aura, but made from mana. Once he did that, Thomas was able to get up and walk back over to Lumina; this time applying more resistances and defenses to his body than he cared to admit. While doing that he used any other mana he could to fix up the room, the enchantments holding the image of how everything was at the time pf the enchantment. So ss Thomas got back over to Lumina he looked rather tired with everything he just had to do, including applying a reinforcement to the room, that would make it practically tank and bomb prove. Thomas then spoke, pointing to the bed that he had put her in earlier when he had arrived at the room♜...

"I refuse, you'll just have to deal with me. Now would it be too much to ask for you to just sleep for now? Preferably in that bed."

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hyouinmaru sighed and slowly stood up, "I-I'll pay you back when we go back to the mansion. As for now, I think we should take a break here." He said before falling back down.
''yeah...okay''

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-It's fine. Haha.. t-this usually happened. I-I don't know why they hate me, I n-never really do anything." Saekano said, giving out a nervous laughter as she picked out the rest of the stuff. Eventually she got everything out and stood up from her seat, gather her things. This kind of thing was a regular in her case, so she was use to people being mean to her.
"It used to happen to me also... but those people were in the old school." He thought for a little bit, and finally replied. "Want to... get dinner later or something?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay. il recommend you some dishes since i had it before. and also made some as well~''
...✦Nanami pouted, sad that she didn't to try any of the food Fuyumi made that day she did it. It was probably pretty good, she was sure of that✦...

"I've never had any of it? Well that's disappointing."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi gummed at Ayames arm to get her to let go

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame giggled a bit before letting go⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami pouted, sad that she didn't to try any of the food Fuyumi made that day she did it. It was probably pretty good, she was sure of that✦...

"I've never had any of it? Well that's disappointing."
''il make you some back home okay?''

Arty said:
"It used to happen to me also... but those people were in the old school." He thought for a little bit, and finally replied. "Want to... get dinner later or something?"
"So we were in similar situations.. hehe." Saekano chuckled quietly before hearing his offer for dinner. Her cheeks warmer slightly before she responded, "O-Oh sure, dinner would be nice."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]a small relieved squeal came from Harumi before she went back to cuddling and rolling around with Ayame

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just giggled as she watched them, Ayame playing as well⊹...

Mayyflower said:
...€ May chuckled softly, he was cute when he blushed €...
"Did you sleep good?"
Alejandro nodded, "Y-Yeah... Did you sleep good too?" He asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So we were in similar situations.. hehe." Saekano chuckled quietly before hearing his offer for dinner. Her cheeks warmer slightly before she responded, "O-Oh sure, dinner would be nice."
"I mean... you deserve something nice." He laughed, and started to walk towards the courtyard towards a empty table.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"some i think i have one." She said to him happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled at his wife and chuckled, "Tell me. What do you have?" He asked happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki slowly made her way over to kikuri using furniture to keep her up as Harumi played with her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon held Myuki so she didnt have to use furniture as Ayame just played with her⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back