• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I'm glad you're okay." He said as he smiled back. "They can fight anyone... I've heard about them." Hayate said rubbing his head. "Aside from that, how's our baby? Any updates?"
"growing." she said with a giggle as she kissed hayate's cheek happily

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed, becoming a slight bit flustered when he spoke, referencing to her current state of dress which was, well, none. She then made her way over to the shower to get into it, not having a smirk worthy remark or comment to offer back to him.
...⚒Roland smiled as Dakota walked by into the shower, reaching over to pinch her butt as she did do, knowing to would only fluster her more. After that Roland followed her into the shower, mentally telling himself that they did need to actually clean themselves while in here and not just focus on other things. Though for the moment Roland's first action was to reach around and grab Dakota⚒...

((Fade.))

Nonalaka said:
Maya blinked, following his finger as it pointed, stopping at his ring finger. She immediately looked to him as he spoke, her cheeks dusting pink, she couldn't help smile at the thought of marriage "I can't wait ~" she said softly with a quiet giggle.
Cecil smiled and pecked Maya on the cheek, he was happy to see how she reacted. He had already seen a future with her, but now he feels as if it's set in stone... And it's bright. "Maya... I can't tell you how much you make me happy."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''now then...how shall we start this..''
''n-ngh..''

''ah...our princess is awake...how do you feel about a shot in your arm?''

''huh..?''

...✦Was all you heard until a fleshy cut sound occurred and the scream of pain by Levya✦...
...◇Vanille yanked her hand away, not wanting to listen to things any more. It made her sick to think of Levya in pain like that. But, that made her want to check over Levya's body for any injuries. Yeah she had the healing cocoon around her, but she still needed to check to make sure that if she had any that they were healing. The poor girl had been through so much, and Vanille would do everything in her power to help her◇...

Roman said:
"No... We go... At the.. Same time. We're.. far too off to keep count." Hyouinmaru said, as he grabbed her hand and pulled her out the seat she was in as he got up. "Now.. We stand..."
...♱Seol soon stood straight wobbling a little bit♱...

WeirdPrincess said:
...✦Nanami grinned and grabbed Fuyumi's hand with her free one before she started walking✦...

"What do you want to eat? Anything in particular?"
''hmmm...well, theres a sushi place up here....wanna go for some sushi?''

JJKab said:
"Y-Yeah?" Fricka asked, looking into Nai's eyes, as she was really curious about what was it that he wanted to show her
Nai grabbed Fricka's hand and pulled her close. They then appeared on top of the main building of the school. "It's still a nice time of day." He said before taking out his phone. "4... Hmmm..." Nai thought to himself for a moment before looking at Fricka. He smiled and soon kissed her like he did at the pool.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille yanked her hand away, not wanting to listen to things any more. It made her sick to think of Levya in pain like that. But, that made her want to check over Levya's body for any injuries. Yeah she had the healing cocoon around her, but she still needed to check to make sure that if she had any that they were healing. The poor girl had been through so much, and Vanille would do everything in her power to help her◇...
...✦Levya's leg had a deep cut into it. Also both her arms✦...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well its not my fault some one wants you dead.... i-i just carry out contracts." she said hesitantly as she slightly pulled the gun away but then put it back unsure of what to do as she scanned his vitals

[/QUOTE]
Ali could sense that Gregory's heart was pounding from fright. He didn't give it to her, though

Roman said:
Nai grabbed Fricka's hand and pulled her close. They then appeared on top of the main building of the school. "It's still a nice time of day." He said before taking out his phone. "4... Hmmm..." Nai thought to himself for a moment before looking at Fricka. He smiled and soon kissed her like he did at the pool.
Fricka shrieked a bit when she noticed they were on the top of the school, but smiled, as Nai kissed her passionately. She eased into it, closing her eyes.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"growing." she said with a giggle as she kissed hayate's cheek happily

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, and put his arm around Thana. "Good enough, I guess. Have you can up with any names? I've been busy helping with the development of the city here so I haven't had the time."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seol soon stood straight wobbling a little bit♱...
Hyouinmaru looked At Seol, and rubbed the back of his head a nervous laugh escaping his mouth. "You're... Actually pretty cute... Now that I loo- oof!" Hyouinmaru had fallen on his butt... And was out of $1,000,000 dollars. "Damn."

Roman said:
Alejandro had just stared at May, a blush appearing on his face. "M-Morning." He said, as his grip tightened a little. In a weird way, holding May close made him happy even though he wasn't smiling or anything.
...€ May chuckled softly, he was cute when he blushed €...

"Did you sleep good?"

JJKab said:
Fricka shrieked a bit when she noticed they were on the top of the school, but smiled, as Nai kissed her passionately. She eased into it, closing her eyes.
Nai smiled a little and wrapped his arms around her. Unfortunately for Nai, his legs had gotten tired from all the swimming and he had fell, bringing Fricka with him.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...should we put them in it now?''
"yeah. they could play." she said to her happily

JJKab said:
Ali could sense that Gregory's heart was pounding from fright. He didn't give it to her, though
she stared at him as she watched his heart beat race in her eyes before she slowly brought the gun down and held it by her side were a small compartment opened and she put the gun into it. "i-im sorry i." She said to him

@JJKab

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Hyouinmaru looked At Seol, and rubbed the back of his head a nervous laugh escaping his mouth. "You're... Actually pretty cute... Now that I loo- oof!" Hyouinmaru had fallen on his butt... And was out of $1,000,000 dollars. "Damn."
''haha...i win...''

...♱She said before stumbling to the counter, resting her back against it and sliding down it and sitting down on the ground♱...

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, and put his arm around Thana. "Good enough, I guess. Have you can up with any names? I've been busy helping with the development of the city here so I haven't had the time."
"some i think i have one." She said to him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"yeah. they could play." she said to her happily
she stared at him as she watched his heart beat race in her eyes before she slowly brought the gun down and held it by her side were a small compartment opened and she put the gun into it. "i-im sorry i." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri nodded before placing both Harumi and Ayame in the cradle⊹...

Arty said:
"It's fine..." Drake followed her into the class, and sat in the back.
Saekano sat in front, where she knew she could pay attention and not get distracted by things in the back. People always talked back there and she could never listen to what the teacher was saying. Though sitting in the front wasn't all that good either because she tended to get thing thrown at her. Throughout the remainder of class, balls of paper, spits balls, pencils, and easer's were thrown at her. At the end of class, as the bell rang, her hair was practically covered in stuff. Saekano careful tried to pick the stuff out of her hair as the other students left the room. Since it was lunch, there wasn't any rush to get to her next class.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano sat in front, where she knew she could pay attention and not get distracted by things in the back. People always talked back there and she could never listen to what the teacher was saying. Though sitting in the front wasn't all that good either because she tended to get thing thrown at her. Throughout the remainder of class, balls of paper, spits balls, pencils, and easer's were thrown at her. At the end of class, as the bell rang, her hair was practically covered in stuff. Saekano careful tried to pick the stuff out of her hair as the other students left the room. Since it was lunch, there wasn't any rush to get to her next class.
John hurried up and caught up to her. "Is that what you have to deal with everyday? I mean... why do people hate you?" He scratched the back of his head.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...well, theres a sushi place up here....wanna go for some sushi?''
...?Sushi? Nanami's never had that before, so she didn't know how that taste. Rasing a hand to her chin, she thought for a moment before speaking?...

"Sure! I've never had it before, so this will be my first time eating it. I've heard its good."

tumblr_ne6nir54XL1u2spw9o1_500.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi squeaked happily at kikuri before looking back to Ayame and smiling brightly as she went to her

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame soon went to Harumi as well to make it easier for Harumi who may be skill in slithering but still flopping like a fish (seriously, that looks cute in my mind xD )⊹...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back