• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon held Myuki so she didnt have to use furniture as Ayame just played with her⊹...
myuki held to kikuri tightly and watched there kids play.

(didnt we have another relationship of ours that one was pregnant?? xD )

Daniel reaving]"yeah. they could play." she said to her happily she stared at him as she watched his heart beat race in her eyes before she slowly brought the gun down and held it by her side were a small compartment opened and she put the gun into it. "i-im sorry i." She said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
@JJKab

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki held to kikuri tightly and watched there kids play.
(didnt we have another relationship of ours that one was pregnant?? xD )

[/QUOTE]
yeah. Blake and Sayori xD ))

''...yeah i think we'll just home school em. i feel like Ayame might kill some kid at school..''

JJKab said:
Fricka just fell down on top of Nai, kissing him
"So.... What was...that you wanted to show me?" She asked, slowly pulling away.
"It's still early. We'll be going to the beach again today, but no need for a swimsuit or anything... I just wanted you to join me while I watch the sun set." He said smiling at her. "Why don't we go back to my dorm and find something to do to pass the time?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''il make you some back home okay?''
...✦Nanami took a drink from her cup of coffee and nodded✦...

"Roger that ma'am! Where's the sushi place?"

Arty said:
"I mean... you deserve something nice." He laughed, and started to walk towards the courtyard towards a empty table.
"Thank you.." Saekano smiled slightly, for once out of the entire day. She walked out of the class room and headed towards the cafeteria, grabbing herself a simple sandwhich before heading back outside and sitting at the table Drake was at. "So why did you come here?" She asked curiously, her nervous demeanor slowly going away.

HimeragiSeiker said:
yeah. Blake and Sayori xD ))
''...yeah i think we'll just home school em. i feel like Ayame might kill some kid at school..''
(wansnt shira and yuki as well???)

"good idea." she said with a giggle

Daniel reaving][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29799-jjkab/ said:
@JJKab[/URL]
Gregory smiled slightly, as he lightly hugged Ali. She could feel his heart pounding.

"It's okay... Everything'll be alright" He said quietly.

(GTG)

WeirdPrincess said:

"Thank you.." Saekano smiled slightly, for once out of the entire day. She walked out of the class room and headed towards the cafeteria, grabbing herself a simple sandwhich before heading back outside and sitting at the table Drake was at. "So why did you come here?" She asked curiously, her nervous demeanor slowly going away.
''its just over there...follow me~''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](wansnt shira and yuki as well???)
"good idea." she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
yeah xD ))

''haha...and Harumi might strangle some kid to death''

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled slightly, as he lightly hugged Ali. She could feel his heart pounding.
"It's okay... Everything'll be alright" He said quietly.

(GTG)
she froze and just stood there before she buried her face into his chest. "I dont know what to do." she said into his chest as she stood there with him

(kk i might not be on much if at all for while so if that happens please dont just move on xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

"It's close by, and my brother lives here. But I wouldn't recommend you get near him... He's... something else." Drake sighed, and looked up. "I haven't seen him in a while though..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"we are known to do that if we are bullied as young kids." myuki said to her

[/QUOTE]
''then yeah, lets just home school em''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and kissed at Kikuri's cheek gently before nodding. "Ok love." She said happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon grabbed a chair and sat Myuki on it⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smiled as Dakota walked by into the shower, reaching over to pinch her butt as she did do, knowing to would only fluster her more. After that Roland followed her into the shower, mentally telling himself that they did need to actually clean themselves while in here and not just focus on other things. Though for the moment Roland's first action was to reach around and grab Dakota⚒...
((Fade.))

[/QUOTE]
After finishing up in the shower, Dakota had stepped out and dried herself off first as she then began to start dressing in the outfit she had picked out for herself earlier...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its just over there...follow me~''

...✦Nanami smiled happily and just followed behind Fuyumi✦...

"Okay!"

Arty said:
"It's close by, and my brother lives here. But I wouldn't recommend you get near him... He's... something else." Drake sighed, and looked up. "I haven't seen him in a while though..."

"Like.. a bad something?" Saekano asked, tilting her head a little. She didn't know him and didn't know what he looked like, so how was she suppose to not go near him?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]myuki smiled when she sat down then took Kikuris hand and watched there kids play

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri stood next to Myuki holding her hand as she watched the kids play⊹...

(wanna use Black and Sayori or Shira and Yuki?
xD )

WeirdPrincess said:

"Okay!"

"Like.. a bad something?" Saekano asked, tilting her head a little. She didn't know him and didn't know what he looked like, so how was she suppose to not go near him?
...☫Fuyumi soon lead Nanami to sushi place and smiled at her☫...

''here we are''

WeirdPrincess said:

"Okay!"

"He's not the best person to be around, I mean... A lot of stuff happened before so... If you see someone named John, just stay away." He laughed nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back