• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"And it was a terrible joke. Anyways, now that we're free from captivity, let's go home and clean up. My arm is just covered in blood." He said, sighing lightly.
Mal looked at his arm and nodded, "They only stabbed your arm because I refused to wear this thing, apparently it's because that guy got mad easily" she said.

Lumina said:
...◇Vanille gasped, her brow furrow in some. A weapon? So that's why they were after her. To use her as a weapon? This angered Vanille, and she vowed right then and there to never let anything else ever happen to Levya again. Vanille focused herself again to see if she could find out anything else◇...
''she's also a friend of one of our past experiments? this is good...then we can get her lil friend, Zenya...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]her eyes looked robotic now as she held the gun to him as they entered the abandoned building. "because its my programming." she said to him as she gave him a gentle push so he was walking in front of her and held the gun to the back of his head as she herded him through the abandoned factory to a floor that looked like a small corner was an actual living space

[/QUOTE]
Gregory was slightly scared, but he didn't show it

"
Welp, mate, you got yourself into some deep sh%t" He thought to himself.

"Can i at least know what do you want from me?" He asked, looking at the living space in front of him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled happily and cuddled with Ayame happily

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Ayame just let her cuddle before she smiled and giggled a bit⊹...

JJKab said:
Gregory was slightly scared, but he didn't show it
"
Welp, mate, you got yourself into some deep sh%t" He thought to himself.

"Can i at least know what do you want from me?" He asked, looking at the living space in front of him
"i dont want anything. I just wish your life didn't have a bounty on it." she said as she walked around him and stared at his eyes with the gun held to his chest. the living space was small and obviously shity but it was her home. "Whats your wish?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
''she's also a friend of one of our past experiments? this is good...then we can get her lil friend, Zenya...''
...◇Zenya? Vanille wasn't sure if the name sounded familiar or not. But wait... past experiments? So these sick bastards have done this before? How horrible... Vanille was just relieved that she got here in time to make sure that happened to Levya. She kept listening to see if there was anything left to hear◇...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"i dont want anything. I just wish your life didn't have a bounty on it." she said as she walked around him and stared at his eyes with the gun held to his chest. the living space was small and obviously shity but it was her home. "Whats your wish?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"Wa-WHAT?!" He asked, slightly getting annoyed

"Someone put a bounty on me?" He asked, looking at her

"Ugh... i want to go back to school, if that's possible" He said.

JJKab said:
"Wa-WHAT?!" He asked, slightly getting annoyed
"Someone put a bounty on me?" He asked, looking at her

"Ugh... i want to go back to school, if that's possible" He said.
"no." she said softly. "And yes you have a bounty wanted on your head." She said to him before frowning. "Whats your last wish?" she asked again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"no." she said softly. "And yes you have a bounty wanted on your head." She said to him before frowning. "Whats your last wish?" she asked again

[/QUOTE]
Gregory sighed, as he looked at Ali, and smiled a bit, approaching her

"My apologies.." He said quietly.

"It appears that there has been an misunderstanding." He said, smiling gently

"Why would someone want my head?" He asked, as his "last" wish

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He was one of those U.N." She said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Oh...one of those asshats. I'm sorry you had to listen to that bastard. I just wish I was there to help you."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland took his hand out of the water once it had reached a good enough temperature, satisfied with the water Roland removed his remaining clothing before turning to look at Dakota, playfully smirking as he did so. Roland then looked Dakota up and down, making an exaggerated head movement as he did so before talking softly⚒...

"Well, there's a sight i haven't seen in a while~"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed, becoming a slight bit flustered when he spoke, referencing to her current state of dress which was, well, none. She then made her way over to the shower to get into it, not having a smirk worthy remark or comment to offer back to him.

JJKab said:
Gregory sighed, as he looked at Ali, and smiled a bit, approaching her
"My apologies.." He said quietly.

"It appears that there has been an misunderstanding." He said, smiling gently

"Why would someone want my head?" He asked, as his "last" wish
"I do not know." she said softly as she stared at him. it was obvious she did not want to pull the trigger on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I do not know." she said softly as she stared at him. it was obvious she did not want to pull the trigger on him

[/QUOTE]
"Just to be sure... Are you a bounty hunter?" Gregory asked, looking at her, smiling gently

"Because if you are.. that wouldn't be good..." He suddenly frowned

"You lied... about your mother.." He stated, saddened.

Lumina said:
...◇Zenya? Vanille wasn't sure if the name sounded familiar or not. But wait... past experiments? So these sick bastards have done this before? How horrible... Vanille was just relieved that she got here in time to make sure that happened to Levya. She kept listening to see if there was anything left to hear◇...
''but wouldnt Zenya kill us all? like what happened to Joe? and Joenes?''

''we'll threaten the friend if Zenya ever...wasnt she killed though?''

''...right...welp, this one's gonna probably sell''

Mayyflower said:
...♮Luke followed her and sat down once they made it to the table she wanted to sit at, Luke looked at the menu♮...
"I don't know what I'm in the mood for.."
Kairassi on the other hand knew exactly what she was in the mood for "I'm gonna get chicken salad~~" she chimed happily, she swayed her legs back and forth as she sat, since her feet didn't exactly reach the ground while she sat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Harumi giggled as well as myuki watched them with a motherly smile

[/QUOTE]
''hmmm...should we just make a cradle...?''

JJKab said:
"Just to be sure... Are you a bounty hunter?" Gregory asked, looking at her, smiling gently
"Because if you are.. that wouldn't be good..." He suddenly frowned

"You lied... about your mother.." He stated, saddened.
she frowned more. "My mother is dead." she said quietly. "And being an android isnt exactly easy. its expensive to keep yourself working." she said to him as an answer for the bounty hunter question

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she frowned more. "My mother is dead." she said quietly. "And being an android isnt exactly easy. its expensive to keep yourself working." she said to him as an answer for the bounty hunter question

[/QUOTE]
"Oh... i'm.. sorry about that" He frowned sadly, looking at the ground

"Tell me.... how many people did you actually kill, before me" Gregory asked, looking at the android

Lumina said:
...♤The headache went away a little as he put the ring away, though the fact that he had brought it out at all meant that her mind was going all wacky again. Now the face she couldn't get out of her head was the guy with the white hair. Who was it now? This guy... thinking about him made a small part of her chest hurt, way deeper inside than she thought would be possible, and with the hand that Thomas didn't grab she clutched at her shirt, breathing slightly heavily. Damn him... why was he so goddamn hell-bent on sticking by her? Why? Why??! Lumina's eyes widened as she felt her hand get grabbed, and the feeling only sent another wave of emotions and flashes of memory through her head, the guy with the red hair again, a kind smile.. in a flash of anger, she whipped her arm in Thomas' direction, at his face, aiming to connect her arm with his face. When this was done, Lumina backed up a bit, still breathing heavily, bringing a hand up to her head, as a blonde haired girl with a red hair bow smiled at her in her mind. No... who was that? Why... she groaned, wanting it all to go away, and her wings lit on fire at the same time, speaking to both Thomas and herself at the same time♤...
"Why... why can't you leave me alone...? I've always been alone, that's the way I want it! Go away!"
...♜Thomas wondered what was going on in Lumina's head as she clutched her shirt, for all he knew it had something to do with an emotion Siegfried had sealed away in his mind. After all, since Thomas had no soul and was constantly connected to Siegfried to make sure there was no way to escape that. It was while thinking of what to do that Thomas saw Lumina's fist coming, to that he only had enough time to make sure it hit his forehead instead of his face. Though it smarted like hell, Thomas kept hold of Lumina's hand, tightening his grip for a moment as the fist connected. Lumina seemed in distress right now to Thomas, which made him think of all the ways he's seen people try and calm others. Having no knowledge of certain emotions some of the methods seemed strange that they worked, but now was the time to see if they were bullshit or not. So Thomas moved close, getting burned by Lumina's wings before reaching around and forcing Lumina to face him before doing as he saw before and resting his forehead against hers. What else did the guy usually do in this situation? Ah yes, smile... Well, there was a first time for everything. So Thomas struggled with a smile for a moment before remembering the last step, speaking in a soft calming voice, which he managed just fine♜...

"You know Lumina, i don't know when you think you had time to always be alone. I've been right here, pestering you your entire life, literally. Now then, i will continue to make sure you don't have to be alone, even if it kills me; which i'm sure the person i want to take you to will kill me anyways."

JJKab said:
"Oh... i'm.. sorry about that" He frowned sadly, looking at the ground
"Tell me.... how many people did you actually kill, before me" Gregory asked, looking at the android
"4,892." she said quietly as she looked down. "But none of those people were innocent." in the defense of her self

JJKab said:
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Nai's, smiling widely. She wanted to just stay like this forever. She slowly closed her eyes again, unintentionally leaning towards the water. She was about to fall in there, and to drag Nai along with her.
Nai had tightened his grip on Fricka so she wouldn't fall into the water. "Fricka..." he said softly. "I want to show you something. You should get dressed." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back