• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''im...gonna win..''
"Absolutely... Not." Hyouinmaru said. "We... Can determine this.. By seeing who.. can stand the longest."

JJKab said:
Gregory shrieked, as the girl fell on him, knocking him down on the floor. He groaned, holding the back of his head
"Ugh... you alright there." He said quietly, opening his eyes. He looked into the girl's, and chuckled

"Welp.. that's a nice way to meet someone" He stated, laughing gently
she giggled happily and nodded. "yup! Im Ali!" She said happily to him as she sat up on him sightly then looked down at him happily

Roman said:
"We're both sixteen... We just have two years left." Nai said, as he ran his fingers through Fricka's hair. "You're going to make an amazing wife and mother someday."
"And you're going to be an amazing and loving father.. i'm sure of it" Fricka said, as she slowly looked at Nai, and smiled. She slowly raised her head up, towards Nai's, as she kissed him gently.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she giggled happily and nodded. "yup! Im Ali!" She said happily to him as she sat up on him sightly then looked down at him happily

[/QUOTE]
Gregory laughed, as he looked at the girl sit on him.

"Well, that's a nice name.. Ali..." He stated, smiling.

JJKab said:
"And you're going to be an amazing and loving father.. i'm sure of it" Fricka said, as she slowly looked at Nai, and smiled. She slowly raised her head up, towards Nai's, as she kissed him gently.

she smiled back happily. "whats yours?" she asked happily to him as she stared down at him waiting for his answer

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she smiled back happily. "whats yours?" she asked happily to him as she stared down at him waiting for his answer

[/QUOTE]
"Gregory..." Gregory said, as he laid his head on the floor, and sighed. He laughed.

"And as i thought this day would be a boring one..." He stated, smiling widely.

"But nope: I get greeted by a girl who just cleanly knocks me on the ground, and sits on me.." He stated, looking back at the girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"sorry love i was chatting with some people." she said softly

[/QUOTE]
"Friends of yours?" Hayate asked as he put his hands in his pokcets.

WeirdPrincess said:
Saekano had to rack her brain to remember what class she had. She didn't really have that great of a memory, she forgot things rather easily. "Um.. I believe English is next.. I-I think."
"I-Just wait a second..." Drake checks his pockets, and looks at his schedule. "I believe I have it as well!

JJKab said:
"Gregory..." Gregory said, as he laid his head on the floor, and sighed. He laughed.
"And as i thought this day would be a boring one..." He stated, smiling widely.

"But nope: I get greeted by a girl who just cleanly knocks me on the ground, and sits on me.." He stated, looking back at the girl
She giggled happily at him then stood up and steeped to the side before grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet easily before smiling happily. "so what are you doing?!" She asked happily

JJKab said:

Nai smiled and kissed Fricka back, his hand was now on her back and his other was resting on her stomach as he kissed her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled happily at him then stood up and steeped to the side before grabbing his hand and pulling him to his feet easily before smiling happily. "so what are you doing?!" She asked happily

[/QUOTE]
Gregory smiled, as he stood up, and looked at the girl

"Well, i was going to get some sandviches for me... but... i have to ask, are you hungry?" He asked, smiling at the girl.

Roman said:
Nai smiled and kissed Fricka back, his hand was now on her back and his other was resting on her stomach as he kissed her.

Fricka smiled into the kiss, as she wrapped her hand around Nai's neck, the other one grabbing Nai's hand that was on her stomach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"No. Some ass hole who called our soon to be born an abomination." she said as she hugged him tightly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate frowned and hugged her again, "That's horrible. Why would he ever say anything like that?" He asked.

JJKab said:
"Well, i was going to get some sandviches for me... but... i have to ask, are you hungry?" He asked, smiling at the girl.

Fricka smiled into the kiss, as she wrapped her hand around Nai's neck, the other one grabbing Nai's hand that was on her stomach.
she nodded excitedly. "Come on!!" She cheered happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she nodded excitedly. "Come on!!" She cheered happily

[/QUOTE]
Gregory smiled, as he walked towards the free pair of seats, and sat down.

"Okay.. what would you like to eat?" He asked, looking the girl straight into her eyes. He had to admit: The girl was really nice looking.

...◇Vanille's eyes widened as she watched the doctor dare to inject her. Vanille saw red for a moment before her mind went blank. Her book was flipping to multiple pages all at once. All the equipment in the room started levitating, and the ground cracked underneath the pressure. The doctors would soon feel an immense pain all over their body as their blood boiled them from the inside out as well as disintegrated their bones. Vanille's eyes were glazed over as she made sure everyone but Levya began to slowly die, rotting from the inside out. She then made her way over to Levya, the book flipped to a new page and she waved her hand over Levya's forehead to make her fall unconscious to ease the pain. She then sliced her hand out to the side to summon a portal leading back to where her house originally was. She tossed the small version of her house through, and it formed into it's normal size on the other side. Vanille picked up her friend and carried her through the portal, and as it closed all of the equipment fell back to the ground, broken from the inside and the outside. She carried her friend inside and placed her on the bed, her anger slowly subsiding, but not really that much. The book, which was now floating next to her, flipped open to another page, and the witch placed her hands over Levya's body, and a green cocoon aura surrounded her, aiming to eliminate any toxins or poisons or foreign substances from her body. Vanille actually felt pretty dizzy through this, coming off of the power spike, but she couldn't rest now, not while Levya was in such a bad state◇...

"I've got you."

@HimeragiSeiker

JJKab said:

Nai smiled a little more when he felt her arm go around his neck and her hand on his. He kissed a her a little more passionately and deeper.

JJKab said:
Gregory smiled, as he walked towards the free pair of seats, and sat down.
"Okay.. what would you like to eat?" He asked, looking the girl straight into her eyes. He had to admit: The girl was really nice looking.
she sat down excitedly then froze. "Uhhhhhhh oh im not hungry!" She said quickly to him

Mayyflower said:
(Yes wanna start?)
(((( Sure ))))

Alejandro had felt the heat of the sun beating down on him through the window. It had woke him up and he sighed and yawn followed. When he tried to move, he felt as if his arms were stuck and he opened his eyes to see that he was holding May closely to himself. His face flushed red. Alejandro remained still, not wanting to wake May up.

Roman said:
Nai smiled a little more when he felt her arm go around his neck and her hand on his. He kissed a her a little more passionately and deeper.
Fricka slowly opened her eyes, as she looked into Nai's, smiling widely. She wanted to just stay like this forever. She slowly closed her eyes again, unintentionally leaning towards the water. She was about to fall in there, and to drag Nai along with her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]she sat down excitedly then froze. "Uhhhhhhh oh im not hungry!" She said quickly to him

[/QUOTE]
Gregory smirked, as he nodded

"Welp, do you wanna anything to drink? I can get that" He stated, smiling gently at her, as he stood up.

Arty said:
"I-Just wait a second..." Drake checks his pockets, and looks at his schedule. "I believe I have it as well!
"A-Ah.. really? W-Would you like to walk together?" Saekano asked before she realized she was being to forward and shook her head. "I-I mean, i-if you want to that is!" She said hurriedly, taking what appeared to be a cautious step back.

Roman said:
(((( Sure ))))
Alejandro had felt the heat of the sun beating down on him through the window. It had woke him up and he sighed and yawn followed. When he tried to move, he felt as if his arms were stuck and he opened his eyes to see that he was holding May closely to himself. His face flushed red. Alejandro remained still, not wanting to wake May up.
...€ May shifted a little in her sleep when Alejandro tried moving, may had an arm wrapped around Alejandro, a moment later may stretched and opened her eyes, she looked up at him and smiled€...

"Goodmorning.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back