• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
guess i could))
...⊹Airi was in her room playing video games since she was bored. She hadn't seen Ken in a while so she didn't know what he was up to really⊹...
Ken had just got done with doing some work for the U.N. and felt it was time to return to the mansion and see Airi. He knew she wasn't so happy about the fact he joined them, but she was still his girlfriend. A knock was soon heard on Airi's bedroom door.

Fricka slowy relaxed, as she closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep

(@Anyoneb but not today, since i GTG))

Roman said:
Ken had just got done with doing some work for the U.N. and felt it was time to return to the mansion and see Airi. He knew she wasn't so happy about the fact he joined them, but she was still his girlfriend. A knock was soon heard on Airi's bedroom door.
...⊹She soon looked at the door and went over to it and opened it. Seeing Ken, she was not really excited since she knew he had joined the UN⊹...

''oh, hey...sup?''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''sure..let me just get dressed first..''
...☫Natsumi said as she put the dryer down and shook her head whipping her hair a bit before dressing up☫...
Sora nodded and stretched before asking absentmindedly, "Is it bad that sometimes I feel like starting a fight because I feel like I have too much pent up energy?"

JJKab said:
Fricka slowy relaxed, as she closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep
(@Anyoneb but not today, since i GTG))

((No offence, but why would someone want to start an interaction if they know they won't be receiving a reply anytime soon?))

((Anyone wanna interact?))

@Lumina[/URL]
...⊗Kanon smiled at Achilles, standing up to get her shoes. She had so much back at her dorm that she missed so much since coming here, and she knew that there were things left behind there that Yumi probably missed too⊗...

...۞Yumi watched as Kanon got ready to leave. There was something different about her, that was for sure, but she couldn't put her finger on it. So she decided to ask a simple question۞...

"Hey, sis... you okay?"

...⊗The sudden question startled the girl, and her head whipped in Yumi direction. What did she mean? Could she tell that... things had happened? Worried about Yumi finding out, Kanon spoke quickly and loudly to erase any suspicion, though it probably made it worse⊗...

"What? Yeah, I'm fine! Totally fine! Ahahaha, what would possibly make you think I'm not! Crazy sister! Achilles, let's just go!"

...۞Yumi blinked in confusion as she watched her sister walk briskly out of the apartment, and she could only look at Achilles to try and find out what the heck that was۞...

"Uh... can you explain what that was? I've never seen her act like that before..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹She soon looked at the door and went over to it and opened it. Seeing Ken, she was not really excited since she knew he had joined the UN⊹...
''oh, hey...sup?''
Ken had expected that reaction from Airi, but he did have sole good news for her. He gently patted her shoulder and sighed, "Hey." He said as he walked inside. "I know how you feel about seeing me... But I wanted to tell you something you might actually want to here."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♜Thomas couldn't help but sigh at Lumina's actions before getting an idea, it felt like it was influenced by the abundance of Siegfried's will, but he didn't care. So Thomas pulled out the ring from earlier and made a fist around it before holding up said fist with his hand at an angle from his forearm. Thomas then cleared his throat, knowing he had already fireproofed the entire room he was prepared for any out-lash that Lumina could offer. Opening his hand up, Thomas showed the ring while staring Lumina down♜...

"Now then, Lumina, would you like to eat like a civilized person; or would you rather have this in you face twenty-four seven?"

[/QUOTE]
...♤Lumina was reaching for her glass of juice or whatever she was drinking when she heard Thomas' sigh, and she internally fist pumped. Her plan to annoy him was working, and she was quite proud of herself. It was easy, really, but who cares? It was still working. His insistence upon still trying to get her to act like he wanted was commendable, albeit annoying. But she definitely hadn't expected him to pull the stunt with the ring. Even seeing it now sent a pulsing wave of pain through her head, and brought flashes of memories back. Every time she saw them she wanted do desperately to believe they were false memories, because otherwise that would mean that this life wasn't real or didn't mean as much, ad considering she was living it right now, those thoughts and feelings were the last things she needed. Lumina grasped her head with one hand, twitching a bit from the pain. Well, this was a low blow, and the phoenix grit her teeth to try and glare at him. His words were echoing in her head, and now suddenly another figure was popping up in her mind. A man with white hair. Annoying. Annoying. Annoying. Lumina burst out in anger before she could stop herself♤...

"Why'd you have to bring dad up??!"

...♤This statement confused even herself. Amidst the pain she still found herself stopping and wondering where the heck that came from. Her... dad? She didn't have parents! Then why.... Lumina groaned a bit as more pain flooded her head, and now all she wanted was for it to go away. The easiest way? Get herself away from it. So that's what she did. She moved to leave the apartment, saying something as she did♤...

"God, I hate you!! Leave me alone!!"

Lumina said:
...₪Violetta just stared at him for a moment, letting what he was saying sink in. So... he really wanted a family... immediately her mind went to the future, running through many of the possibilities of their future together. The future of course isn't set in stone, so Violetta's mind can discern between every possible outcome of every possible action. She skipped over the... not so nice futures and eventually came across one of them with kids. In a hospital. Violetta holding a baby girl in her arms and... Takashi coming up to her bed, a small boy holding his hand and following them, looking at the baby with confusion and wonder. An overwhelming sense of happiness. Violetta blinked and she was back in the present, and she felt like she was about to cry again. Making sure she wasnt, she wiped her face just in case before looking up at Takashi, a loving smile on her face as she spoke₪...
"So. Did you want a boy, or a girl?"
Takashi shrugged, and hugged Violetta. Did he want a boy or girl? It didn't matter to him. It'd be his child along with her's so why care what the child would be? He'd love it. Just like he loves her. He soon stopped hugging Violetta and put his hair in a ponytail.

"Doesn't matter. As long as the child is ours of course. We'll need a bigger house... A small place like this isn't for a family... Something a bit more spacious I suggest..."

[QUOTE="Cursed Jester]
Sora nodded and stretched before asking absentmindedly, "Is it bad that sometimes I feel like starting a fight because I feel like I have too much pent up energy?"

((No offence, but why would someone want to start an interaction if they know they won't be receiving a reply anytime soon?))

((Anyone wanna interact?))

[/QUOTE]
''umm...maybe..?''

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina was reaching for her glass of juice or whatever she was drinking when she heard Thomas' sigh, and she internally fist pumped. Her plan to annoy him was working, and she was quite proud of herself. It was easy, really, but who cares? It was still working. His insistence upon still trying to get her to act like he wanted was commendable, albeit annoying. But she definitely hadn't expected him to pull the stunt with the ring. Even seeing it now sent a pulsing wave of pain through her head, and brought flashes of memories back. Every time she saw them she wanted do desperately to believe they were false memories, because otherwise that would mean that this life wasn't real or didn't mean as much, ad considering she was living it right now, those thoughts and feelings were the last things she needed. Lumina grasped her head with one hand, twitching a bit from the pain. Well, this was a low blow, and the phoenix grit her teeth to try and glare at him. His words were echoing in her head, and now suddenly another figure was popping up in her mind. A man with white hair. Annoying. Annoying. Annoying. Lumina burst out in anger before she could stop herself♤...
"Why'd you have to bring dad up??!"

...♤This statement confused even herself. Amidst the pain she still found herself stopping and wondering where the heck that came from. Her... dad? She didn't have parents! Then why.... Lumina groaned a bit as more pain flooded her head, and now all she wanted was for it to go away. The easiest way? Get herself away from it. So that's what she did. She moved to leave the apartment, saying something as she did♤...

"God, I hate you!! Leave me alone!!"
...♜Thomas closed his hand around the ring before sending a suggestion to stay to his mana inside of Lumina, but at the same time he made a wall at the door. He hadn't expected her to react in that way, though he was expecting a violent outburst. That was besides the point right now though, at the moment, even though he had started to do things with his mana, Thomas had gotten to try and stop Lumina himself. Thomas had rushed his way over to her while pocketing the ring again, grabbing her hand, even though he meant to grab her wrist, but that hadn't registered in his head yet. Thomas then spoke in a half-rushed half-calm voice♜...

"Lumina! How many times will i have to say it? I won't let you be alone, not matter the harm to me. So hate me and burn me as much as you want, but know i'm not going away anytime soon."

Roman said:
Ken had expected that reaction from Airi, but he did have sole good news for her. He gently patted her shoulder and sighed, "Hey." He said as he walked inside. "I know how you feel about seeing me... But I wanted to tell you something you might actually want to here."
''well...make it quick im working for the resistances teams. their the teams who secretly sabotage UN plans and take out rogue groups of supernaturals. i need to file in some paper work..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...make it quick im working for the resistances teams. their the teams who secretly sabotage UN plans and take out rogue groups of supernaturals. i need to file in some paper work..''
Ken pushed the door closed. It was bad enough that she knew he was with the U.N. He didn't need everyone knowing it. "I quit. After seeing how they get these supers... After doing it for them... I'm done." He said, shaking his head. "I won't be lending them anymore support, but I don't think you quite want to believe me... Hell you probably don't do you?"

Roman said:
Ken pushed the door closed. It was bad enough that she knew he was with the U.N. He didn't need everyone knowing it. "I quit. After seeing how they get these supers... After doing it for them... I'm done." He said, shaking his head. "I won't be lending them anymore support, but I don't think you quite want to believe me... Hell you probably don't do you?"
''i knew these kinds of horrors. the teams i request tell me about em. does seem inhumane doesnt it?''

...⊹She said before she sat on the edge of the bed⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i knew these kinds of horrors. the teams i request tell me about em. does seem inhumane doesnt it?''
...⊹She said before she sat on the edge of the bed⊹...
"They just use whatever means... I heard this one guy had took over a whole concert to catch one super... Almost killed him when they brought the guy in. They said the super took a microphone to the back of the head... Brain damage." Ken said pointing to his head. He sighed and took a seat beside her. "Airi. I'm really sorry for not joining you..."

Roman said:
"They just use whatever means... I heard this one guy had took over a whole concert to catch one super... Almost killed him when they brought the guy in. They said the super took a microphone to the back of the head... Brain damage." Ken said pointing to his head. He sighed and took a seat beside her. "Airi. I'm really sorry for not joining you..."
''its fine. you didnt know. you just cant tell whats right from wrong. actually there really is no right from wrong..hell, i dont know if what im doing is good or not. i never have. i could be fighting or requesting teams. but no one ever knows how it will turn out...''

...⊹She said as she stared blankly at the wall before turning her head to look at Ken⊹...

''im just choosing the decision i regret the least''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''its fine. you didnt know. you just cant tell whats right from wrong. actually there really is no right from wrong..hell, i dont know if what im doing is good or not. i never have. i could be fighting or requesting teams. but no one ever knows how it will turn out...''
...⊹She said as she stared blankly at the wall before turning her head to look at Ken⊹...

''im just choosing the decision i regret the least''
Ken sighed again and just fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "That's what we all do, Airi. What choice keeps us from regretting is the best choice, but for us. Sometimes others but mainly us." He said before putting a hand through his white hair. "I didn't think about you or the others on my choice. I only thought of myself... Maybe I should have been more considerate y'know?"

Roman said:
Ken sighed again and just fell back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. "That's what we all do, Airi. What choice keeps us from regretting is the best choice, but for us. Sometimes others but mainly us." He said before putting a hand through his white hair. "I didn't think about you or the others on my choice. I only thought of myself... Maybe I should have been more considerate y'know?"
''well...its alright...i guess...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...its alright...i guess...''
"Thanks... I can't join the resistance either though. I'm pretty sure the U.N. will be looking for me. I'll just give you whatever information i have on them if you want." Ken said as he sat back up.

Roman said:
"Thanks... I can't join the resistance either though. I'm pretty sure the U.N. will be looking for me. I'll just give you whatever information i have on them if you want." Ken said as he sat back up.
''guess you could...just, dont do anything stupid okay?''

...⊹Airi said as she smiled up at him⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''guess you could...just, dont do anything stupid okay?''
...⊹Airi said as she smiled up at him⊹...
"I won't. I made one stupid choice I won't be able to stop regretting." Ken said laughing lightly. "I'll have to find a secure way to send you the data though. I'll do so before I leave again... But I want to spend some time with you. What are you doing today?"

Roman said:
"I won't. I made one stupid choice I won't be able to stop regretting." Ken said laughing lightly. "I'll have to find a secure way to send you the data though. I'll do so before I leave again... But I want to spend some time with you. What are you doing today?"
''well...i was gonna check the request poll but im on a week off...so im just playing video games''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i was gonna check the request poll but im on a week off...so im just playing video games''
"That's all? Wow... How about we go out and do something? Remember when I used to take you to fly around the city? Lets do that here in this dimension. It'd be fun."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back