• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded "Sure, besides it's less boring there since there's more people" she said.
Roman chuckled lightly, "Sure thing." He said before his hair turned white and his masked appeared on his face. His clothes soon changed too. They then appeared on Earth, specifically in the park. "Should we go get some burgers or something... Unless you're feeling fancy."

Roman said:
Ken continued to fly through the sky, occasionally jumping on the buildings below to stay at a nice height. He noticed that Airi was gripping his shirt, but he didn't say anything. He just continued to do what he was doing.
...⊹Airi soon opened her eyes and looked and smiled before resting her head on his chest⊹...

Roman said:
Roman chuckled lightly, "Sure thing." He said before his hair turned white and his masked appeared on his face. His clothes soon changed too. They then appeared on Earth, specifically in the park. "Should we go get some burgers or something... Unless you're feeling fancy."
Mal looked at him, "Burger's are really good, i'd prefer them over something fancy" she said and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi soon opened her eyes and looked and smiled before resting her head on his chest⊹...
Ken looked at Airi again and he soon landed on the roof of a building. He sighed lightly and stared out into the skyline of the city, "Airi?"

Roman said:
Ken looked at Airi again and he soon landed on the roof of a building. He sighed lightly and stared out into the skyline of the city, "Airi?"
''yeah? what is it?''

...⊹She said before looking up at Ken though her smile faded since she knew this was a bit bad and this question was probably serious⊹...

Roman said:
"To be honest, they might not even care that I have a friend over. They know I don't really hang out with a bad crowd, and well... They'd be happy to meet you.. If they're home." Alejandro said. "But if you don't want to just sleep over for the night, then maybe we can find you a spot in the park."
...€ May looked over at alejandro as they walked, she did like meeting people, maybe one night couldn't hurt.. €...

"Maybe one night inside wouldn't hurt..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''that i heard of..''
...⊹Kristako said as she giggled a bit⊹...
...: Nymph tilted her head, why did she giggle?... they finally arrived at the cafe, nymph walked in and sat down at a table :...

"Whats with the giggle?"

Mayyflower said:
...: Nymph tilted her head, why did she giggle?... they finally arrived at the cafe, nymph walked in and sat down at a table :...
"Whats with the giggle?"
''oh just remembering the last time ive been to a cafe. there was a guy who spilled his tea and it looked like he pissed his pants~''

Nonalaka said:
"Nope~" she chimed, holding up her bag "I have everything already, since I was heading out anyways~" she smiled. "Have you been in this city ever before?" She asked curiously.
((No alerts rip

"No I have not, but it shouldn't be to hard to find a place suitable to eat in this area." He said simply before starting to exit the building with her. "Where did you reside before you came here?" He asked her as they walked along to make conversation.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo giggled before she picked up her towel to at least cover her♱...
''that was unexpected...yknow, i dont really mind you looking at me since we saw each other's bodies already''
She giggled a little as she started to change. "Still." She said to her

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at him, "Burger's are really good, i'd prefer them over something fancy" she said and smiled.
Roman chuckled and nodded, "There are many reasons I married you and this is one. We'll have burgers!" There was a man watching the two in the shadows. He had noticed Roman from the news broadcast and had made him his main target for the U.N. "There's a Burger place nearby." Roman said before looking behind them. "I feel like someone was just watching us..." He said before holding Mal's hand. "Let's go~" The soldier had sent the data he had acquired from a full body scan of both Mal and Roman. He knew Roman's right arm was badly injured and Mal was able to use her body as a source of water.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled and nodded, "There are many reasons I married you and this is one. We'll have burgers!" There was a man watching the two in the shadows. He had noticed Roman from the news broadcast and had made him his main target for the U.N. "There's a Burger place nearby." Roman said before looking behind them. "I feel like someone was just watching us..." He said before holding Mal's hand. "Let's go~" The soldier had sent the data he had acquired from a full body scan of both Mal and Roman. He knew Roman's right arm was badly injured and Mal was able to use her body as a source of water.
Mal nodded and looked around, "Yeah I felt like it aswell... oh well let's go" she said and smiled.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''yeah? what is it?''
...⊹She said before looking up at Ken though her smile faded since she knew this was a bit bad and this question was probably serious⊹...
Ken looked at Airi and jumped up into. "After I leave again... I don't know how long I'll be gone... I don't even know of I'll be able to come back." He said as they flew through the sky.

Mayyflower said:
...€ May looked over at alejandro as they walked, she did like meeting people, maybe one night couldn't hurt.. €...
"Maybe one night inside wouldn't hurt..."
"Well hopefully my parents are home. They're usually out when my sister and I are gone." Alejandro said, as Hyouinmaru appeared at his side. "Alejandro. Are you staying out tonight or coming home? It's getting pretty late..."

Ranmaru-Kurosaki-uta-no-prince-sama-34667934-500-281.gif

Alejandro looked at Hyouinmaru and then back at May. "This is Hyouinmaru. My familiar." Hyouinmaru bowed his head at May. "It is nice to meet you, ma'am. Alejandro?" Alejandro nodded, "Ready May?"

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and looked around, "Yeah I felt like it aswell... oh well let's go" she said and smiled.
Roman nodded, "Yeah." He said as he began walking. "You know, if i don't think about my arm I don't really notice the pain." He said laughing lightly. "I never thought that trick would work, but it does."

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah." He said as he began walking. "You know, if i don't think about my arm I don't really notice the pain." He said laughing lightly. "I never thought that trick would work, but it does."
Mal nodded and smiled, "When you don't think about the pain you can't feel it, it always works for me so of course it'd work for you" she said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled a little as she started to change. "Still." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
''haha...okay~ hmmm...where do you wanna go today?''

...♱She said before she started to get dressed as well♱...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back