• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Ken looked at Airi and jumped up into. "After I leave again... I don't know how long I'll be gone... I don't even know of I'll be able to come back." He said as they flew through the sky.
''then il go with you''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal nodded and smiled, "When you don't think about the pain you can't feel it, it always works for me so of course it'd work for you" she said.
"You should have told me this beforehand!" Roman said, nudging Mal playfully. "If you did, we could have been going out for burgers... Oh man... My mouth is watering for burgers right now." He said, laughing lightly. The U.N. soldier, had continued to follow the couple. He had a whole squad prepared for them, and was waiting... Waiting for the perfect time. Roman pointed at the sign, "We're here. Told you it was close."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''how about you? whats your preference?''
Brianna ti;ted her head, "hmmm... I like the one piece swimsuit's, that way I don't have to worry about losing the top or bottom." she said and nodded.

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna ti;ted her head, "hmmm... I like the one piece swimsuit's, that way I don't have to worry about losing the top or bottom." she said and nodded.
''ah...haha, alright. but if you lose either, you lose both''

Roman said:
"You should have told me this beforehand!" Roman said, nudging Mal playfully. "If you did, we could have been going out for burgers... Oh man... My mouth is watering for burgers right now." He said, laughing lightly. The U.N. soldier, had continued to follow the couple. He had a whole squad prepared for them, and was waiting... Waiting for the perfect time. Roman pointed at the sign, "We're here. Told you it was close."
Mal smiled at him, "I'm glad it was close, walking is tiring" she said and noticed some people in the reflection of a window, she nudged roman and pointed at the window reflection.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''then il go with you''
Ken blinked, he hadn't expected her to say that. "I'm not so sure... I don't want you running off with me when you're not being chased. You should stay here where it's safe, Airi.." he said as he continued to fly.

Roman said:
Ken blinked, he hadn't expected her to say that. "I'm not so sure... I don't want you running off with me when you're not being chased. You should stay here where it's safe, Airi.." he said as he continued to fly.
''but your my disciple and also my boyfriend...do you remember?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but your my disciple and also my boyfriend...do you remember?''
"I know. I'd never forget that day." Ken said as he looked at his arm. "Airi... I'll try my best to come back. I'll do whatever I can to make sure I survive... But I'll have to lay low."

Roman said:
"I know. I'd never forget that day." Ken said as he looked at his arm. "Airi... I'll try my best to come back. I'll do whatever I can to make sure I survive... But I'll have to lay low."
''alright....you better come back or i wont forgive you..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright....you better come back or i wont forgive you..''
"I won't forgive myself if I don't either." Ken said, as they landed again. "Let's take a seat on the rooftop here. I need a break." He said as he sat on the ledge

Roman said:
"I won't forgive myself if I don't either." Ken said, as they landed again. "Let's take a seat on the rooftop here. I need a break." He said as he sat on the ledge
''okay...should i keep sitting in your lap?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''okay...should i keep sitting in your lap?''
Ken smiled a little, "I don't mind." He said, as he looked out into the distance again. "I'll spend at least three more days here with you, but I'm sorry to have come and go like this... It's not something a boyfriend should do."

Roman said:
Ken smiled a little, "I don't mind." He said, as he looked out into the distance again. "I'll spend at least three more days here with you, but I'm sorry to have come and go like this... It's not something a boyfriend should do."
''what are you gonna do?''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''what are you gonna do?''
"Run. I have to stay running... I don't want them to come and hurt any of the people here. Especially you." Ken said, as he put his arms around Airi's waist. "When it's all over, I'll come back and... We can do our own thing." He said smiling a little more.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked at the food infront of them as Asuka spoke. He moved around her and leaned forward, soon picking up the plate which had the Asado resting on it. He leaned back and placed the plate infront of Asuka, replying as he did so. After he had finished talking, he finished his piece of pizza and placed the empty plate on to the ground. He took another drink of his coca cola and picked up one of the four bowls of ramen and began eating♅...

Of course~ I think you'll love it, it's known to be the best food in Brazil~

...♅Akira placed the bowl down onto the rug and looked out into the horizon, his amber irises focusing on the sunset. He smiled lightly and nodded to himself as he spoke♅...

It's a nice night for a date~ It's not too warm and it's not too cold, it's just perfect~ I'm glad it's like this, it gives us precious time alone with no worries about the candles blowing out or the food getting all sandy~

tumblr_ndlv0xsKSb1snltj3o1_500_zpsqanqptlz.gif

[/QUOTE]
...❦Asuka picked up the plate of Asado that was laid out in front her and used a fork to eat some of it before she followed his gaze out towards the sunset. A small smile graced her lips as she looked out at the glistening water, the gentle flow of the waves calming her. She did have to agree though, it was nice that it wasn't windy, to cold or anything. The sand in the food would have been bad and annoying, so it was a good thing that it wasn't windy. Asuka contintued to look out at the sunset as she spoke❦...

"I'm happy we could go out on this date, it's been awhile since we've done this. I can't remember the last time we had a picnic date. It seems like a nice change of pace.. I like being outside."

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i mean if you go swimming and the water just takes your bathing suit?''
Brianna blinked, "I never thought of that, I don't think i'd be able to do anything besides stay in the water until everyones gone" she said.

Roman said:
"Run. I have to stay running... I don't want them to come and hurt any of the people here. Especially you." Ken said, as he put his arms around Airi's waist. "When it's all over, I'll come back and... We can do our own thing." He said smiling a little more.
''but the humans cant get here...i know that because time and space admins are protecting this place...protecting Eleysia''

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna blinked, "I never thought of that, I don't think i'd be able to do anything besides stay in the water until everyones gone" she said.
''and...thats bad..cuz your body will get all wrinkly from all the water''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''but the humans cant get here...i know that because time and space admins are protecting this place...protecting Eleysia''
"The U.N. would find a way. They're not dumb as we think. For now, I want to enjoy my last 4 days I have with you. After that, I leave and return when things are better..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''and...thats bad..cuz your body will get all wrinkly from all the water''
Brianna sighed in defeat, "Then i'll have to get out of the water naked and leave with a towel wrapped around me..."

LunaCrosby said:
Mal smiled at him, "I'm glad it was close, walking is tiring" she said and noticed some people in the reflection of a window, she nudged roman and pointed at the window reflection.
Roman looked at the window and then Mal. He remembered those uniforms from when he was here last. "Stay close." He said before a bullet pierced his injured arm and he yelled out in pain, before falling to the ground. Soon the man was walking towards Mal, a group behind him. The male had gave Mal an evil glare, his face hidden behind a mask.

tumblr_m5dyjrvYpb1ry8l68o1_500.gif

LunaCrosby said:
Brianna sighed in defeat, "Then i'll have to get out of the water naked and leave with a towel wrapped around me..."
''but if that ever happens, il help you~''

...✿Yuria said as she giggled a bit✿...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back