• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Seris was still crafting. It took just 5 minute since it was an easy one to craft. She soon gave the pistol and the blade to Elora♱...
''there you go''
Elora smiled at Seria as she took the pistol blade and nodded at her in thanks, "You're pretty good at this. Thanks for making it, I think I'll go test this out really quick." She said, uncrossing her legs and pushing herself off the bed so that she was standing up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Elora smiled at Seria as she took the pistol blade and nodded at her in thanks, "You're pretty good at this. Thanks for making it, I think I'll go test this out really quick." She said, uncrossing her legs and pushing herself off the bed so that she was standing up.
''alright...maybe you wanna try it on the roof?''

Roman said:
When Roman as caught, the man's hand had gripped Mal's face moments later. "You've messed up big time." He said, as his hand was on it's way to her face.
Anime_avatar-+the+legend+of+korra_298930.png

He quickly put his hand on her face and began draining her energy.
Mal went wide eye'd and set Roman down slowly, she could feel him draining her energy and she couldn't do a single thing about it, she couldn't bring herself to lift up her own arm.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal went wide eye'd and set Roman down slowly, she could feel him draining her energy and she couldn't do a single thing about it, she couldn't bring herself to lift up her own arm.
"Nighty night." He said before knocking Mal out. The soldiers picked up Roman and the couple were taken somewhere. Once they reached their destination, Roman was placed in a dungeon like cell and Mal was taken to a bedroom in this mysterious man's mansion.

Roman said:
"Nighty night." He said before knocking Mal out. The soldiers picked up Roman and the couple were taken somewhere. Once they reached their destination, Roman was placed in a dungeon like cell and Mal was taken to a bedroom in this mysterious man's mansion.
Mal woke up some time after, sitting up and putting a hand on her head, looking around the unfamiliar room, she remembered what happened and sighed. "They better not have hurt him" she said to herself before looking around again, "Why am I even in this room?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Yeah!!" She said excitedly to her

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo soon clapped her hands together and smiled♱...

''then we'll go there~'' (can we do Kikuri and Myuki?)

LunaCrosby said:
Mal woke up some time after, sitting up and putting a hand on her head, looking around the unfamiliar room, she remembered what happened and sighed. "They better not have hurt him" she said to herself before looking around again, "Why am I even in this room?"
As maid outfit was laid out on the bed for Mal to put on. It had a note that simply said "OBEY" on it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Yup yup and there daughters names were?? Sorry had a stressful week)

[/QUOTE]
its okay xD the lamia is Harumi and the Intoner is Ayame)))

Roman said:
As maid outfit was laid out on the bed for Mal to put on. It had a note that simply said "OBEY" on it.
Mal stared at the maid outfit then the note, "There's no way i'm putting that thing on..." she said, getting up from the bed.

(night~ :D )

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...♞Siegfried felt a disturbance within the seal he had just made, not that it was anything that could destroy the seal. Instead it turned out to be one of the girls trying to kill themselves. Now that was just no good at all. Well, he already made sure that nothing physical could go in or out. So Siegfried cut off the flow of mana into the seal, making it so the seal itself would absorb any magic power and use it to further fuel and strengthen it. After that he smirked before calling out again♞...
"Come now Misafune! Or are you such a coward that you'd leave these girls here while you escape? If you wish i can teleport them away to anyone of my bases and make them unable to leave or escape!"

@Nonalaka @Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]

HimeragiSeiker said:
its okay xD the lamia is Harumi and the Intoner is Ayame)))
(Thank you)

Kikuri sat there in a chair at home with both her kids cradled in her her arms as she watched them happily

Arty said:
John simply got up from the roof, and started to explore the school, bored.
@Anyone
A woman sat there on a bench in the school yard, her long ghost white hair flowing gently in the wind along with the ends of the white Greek robe she wore. A constant aura of death and darkness radiated from her as she sat there, her stomach bulged slightly indicating pregnancy

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Thank you)
Kikuri sat there in a chair at home with both her kids cradled in her her arms as she watched them happily

A woman sat there on a bench in the school yard, her long ghost white hair flowing gently in the wind along with the ends of the white Greek robe she wore. A constant aura of death and darkness radiated from her as she sat there, her stomach bulged slightly indicating pregnancy

[/QUOTE]
"What the..." John was jogging down the hallway, when he suddenly saw a woman sitting down, and stopped to stare, trying to grasp sense.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Thank you)

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri sat with Myuki in her transformed form but without her demonic wings. Just her crimson eyes and darkened hair as she watched happily⊹...

''they look so peaceful~''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmm...okay''
...⊹She said before turning off the computer and going over to Ken and began to kiss him⊹...
Ken blinked after her was kissed unexpectedly. He eventually just kissed back.

Arty said:
"What the..." John was jogging down the hallway, when he suddenly saw a woman sitting down, and stopped to stare, trying to grasp sense.
She sat there on the bench a small smile on her face as she pulled a book from baciacly nowhere and started to ready it before slightly noticing the boy in the window watching her

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri sat with Myuki in her transformed form but without her demonic wings. Just her crimson eyes and darkened hair as she watched happily⊹...
''they look so peaceful~''
Kikuri smiled more and nodded silently as she watched there children in happiness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back