• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kikuri smiled more and nodded silently as she watched there children in happiness

[/QUOTE]
''arent you hungry Myuki? i could go fetch us something to eat..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She sat there on the bench a small smile on her face as she pulled a book from baciacly nowhere and started to ready it before slightly noticing the boy in the window watching her

[/QUOTE]
"Umm... hello..." John pulled his hood over, looking down. "Sorry... for..." He felt ashamed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''arent you hungry Myuki? i could go fetch us something to eat..''
"That would be nice my love." She said softly to her

Arty said:
"Umm... hello..." John pulled his hood over, looking down. "Sorry... for..." He felt ashamed.
Thana looked over to the man then smiled. "Do not worry, it is not the first time I have been stared at, although its one of the few times the stare was for something other than the aura of death." She said to him with a tiny giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That would be nice my love." She said softly to her
Thana looked over to the man then smiled. "Do not worry, it is not the first time I have been stared at, although its one of the few times the stare was for something other than the aura of death." She said to him with a tiny giggle

[/QUOTE]
John stood silent, glaring at her. "Not the first time I've seen it... What brings you here..." He scratched the back of his head, sighing.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That would be nice my love." She said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright''

...⊹She said before she stood up and went to a refrigerator which was literally 5 ft away and started to look through it⊹...

''um...what do you feel like eating?''

Arty said:
John stood silent, glaring at her. "Not the first time I've seen it... What brings you here..." He scratched the back of his head, sighing.
"Now now I didn't mean it that way. And I'm here to relax. I don't get out very much." She said to him with a giggle

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright''
...⊹She said before she stood up and went to a refrigerator which was literally 5 ft away and started to look through it⊹...

''um...what do you feel like eating?''
"Something...... Warm." She said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now now I didn't mean it that way. And I'm here to relax. I don't get out very much." She said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
"What do you mean you don't get out much..." John peered out of the hoodie, thinking. It's either for his own kind... or them...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Now now I didn't mean it that way. And I'm here to relax. I don't get out very much." She said to him with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''alright...hmm...guess il give you some noodles...that sound okay?''

Arty said:
"What do you mean you don't get out much..." John peered out of the hoodie, thinking. It's either for his own kind... or them...
"I mean I haven't gotten out much since the U.N took over plus I'm not exactly in shape to be fighting at the moment." She said as she gently ran a hand over her own stomach. "What about you?" She asked

HimeragiSeiker said:
''alright...hmm...guess il give you some noodles...that sound okay?''
"I can get it baby. You've done so much since there birth." She said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I mean I haven't gotten out much since the U.N took over plus I'm not exactly in shape to be fighting at the moment." She said as she gently ran a hand over her own stomach. "What about you?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''o-oh. okay''

...⊹She said before she returned to Myuki⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I mean I haven't gotten out much since the U.N took over plus I'm not exactly in shape to be fighting at the moment." She said as she gently ran a hand over her own stomach. "What about you?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
"I think it's good what they did... People have died to the hands o-" John stopped abruptly, and sighed.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''o-oh. okay''
...⊹She said before she returned to Myuki⊹...
Kikuri smiled at her as she slowly held out the kids for her to take

Arty said:
"I think it's good what they did... People have died to the hands o-" John stopped abruptly, and sighed.
"So you think the slaughter of innocent women, children, and men just because they aren't human is good?" Thana asked him her expression turning slightly cold at how he would agree with the constant torture of other races by humans.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kikuri smiled at her as she slowly held out the kids for her to take
"So you think the slaughter of innocent women, children, and men just because they aren't human is good?" Thana asked him her expression turning slightly cold at how he would agree with the constant torture of other races by humans.

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon took the children and sat herself on her chair, cradling both in her arms⊹...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kikuri smiled at her as she slowly held out the kids for her to take

[/QUOTE]
John shrugged, looking elsewhere. "Maybe it is. They all are ticking time bombs. Set them off, and they explode. You can delay it... but... they always revert... Besides, I don't consider them as people."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon took the children and sat herself on her chair, cradling both in her arms⊹...
Kikuri smiled and got up although a little dizzy made her way to the fridge

Arty said:
John shrugged, looking elsewhere. "Maybe it is. They all are ticking time bombs. Set them off, and they explode. You can delay it... but... they always revert... Besides, I don't consider them as people."
"Then I guess I'm not considered a person either eh?? Is my unborn child considered an abomination?!?" She asked him coldly obviously angered by his words

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kikuri smiled and got up although a little dizzy made her way to the fridge
"Then I guess I'm not considered a person either eh?? Is my unborn child considered an abomination?!?" She asked him coldly obviously angered by his words

[/QUOTE]
''W-whoa..Myuki...you got a little dizzy there hun...are you sure your okay?''

...⊹Kikuri said as she watched her worriedly⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Kikuri smiled and got up although a little dizzy made her way to the fridge

[/QUOTE]
"First of all... I'm a man of science... that right there... i-" John stopped again, eyes widening. "You are one of them..." He started to back away, glaring. "Yes. And things like you... should be exterminated. I used to be an abnormal... just like the rest of you... gifted with the powers of psionics... but... I removed it... Humans are finally taking action... I used to do the same. You know. Until you fucks killed my men..."

HimeragiSeiker said:
''W-whoa..Myuki...you got a little dizzy there hun...are you sure your okay?''
...⊹Kikuri said as she watched her worriedly⊹...
"Yeah I'm fine love." She said softly

Arty said:
"First of all... I'm a man of science... that right there... i-" John stopped again, eyes widening. "You are one of them..." He started to back away, glaring. "Yes. And things like you... should be exterminated. I used to be an abnormal... just like the rest of you... gifted with the powers of psionics... but... I removed it... Humans are finally taking action... I used to do the same. You know. Until you fucks killed my men..."
Her eyes widened before she appeared right in front of him her eyes a dead white her hand to his chest as his veins started to blacken. "You know not who you speak to..... I am thana, goddess of death." She said before they both appeared on the roof of the school and the dark aura of death grew ever more. "I have felt the deaths of millions of others, all man has ever done is bind others, torture them, and kill them. I have watched thousands of races to extinct because of man." She growled viciously to him as his legs froze to keep him from running

Fricka slowly awoke, as she rubbed her eyes, and moaned quietly. She slowly sat up on the bed, not really in a good mood

@Anyoned

HimeragiSeiker said:
''a-alright...''
...⊹She said as she watched in worry⊹...

...⊹Rize was on the roof top before noticing 2 people appear behind her. John, and Thana⊹...

''oh..? John-ny boy? oh...ara ara, what kind of trouble did you just put yourself into~?''

@Arty
Arty said:
"Seems easy... to trap me like this... but... I fear no death. With the things I've done to myself... trust me. And the races... all casualties... Humans... we may... make mistakes... we may be weak... but, we are inventors. We are creators. Eventually..." He started to chuckle a bit. "We will leave this godforsaken place, and leave the scraps for your kind. Kill me, and another will replace me. And another. And another. I... may sound evil... but, I am simply protecting my species. It's kill, or be killed." John simply snickered. "And what are you doing here..." He turned to Rize.
@HimeragiSeiker
"You will leave this god forsaken place and come to me. I am the one that takes you all when you pass, I am the one that gives you comfort instead of being a lost ghost." She growled at him before looking to raze then frowning. "Have you turned as well? Have you become the same as him?" She asked before she let the boy go and hugged her self. "Men like you deserve nothing but to wander this world for eternity as lost ghosts." She growled at him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You will leave this god forsaken place and come to me. I am the one that takes you all when you pass, I am the one that gives you comfort instead of being a lost ghost." She growled at him before looking to raze then frowning. "Have you turned as well? Have you become the same as him?" She asked before she let the boy go and hugged her self. "Men like you deserve nothing but to wander this world for eternity as lost ghosts." She growled at him

[/QUOTE]
"Isn't that what humanity is? We are doomed to roam the world, and eventually the universe, with no purpose, nothing to work with. You creatures started with everything... Humans... only have our minds, and stupidity to survive. Why would such a caring god create us? Simple. To take this world for our self... Generally... I would leave you alone... but killing a god? OR at least maiming one... that would look good on a resume..." He chuckled, looking for a way out. "I've already accepted that I am a dead man. But... that won't stop me..."

Arty said:
"Isn't that what humanity is? We are doomed to roam the world, and eventually the universe, with no purpose, nothing to work with. You creatures started with everything... Humans... only have our minds, and stupidity to survive. Why would such a caring god create us? Simple. To take this world for our self... Generally... I would leave you alone... but killing a god? OR at least maiming one... that would look good on a resume..." He chuckled, looking for a way out. "I've already accepted that I am a dead man. But... that won't stop me..."
"You do not understand dumb ass. I started with nothing but loneliness, I was resented by every other god, I had nothing. Nothing!" She yelled at him. "All we have ever wanted was to be accepted into this world but all we have gotten was death and torture!!" She yelled in rage to him before she calmed down and sighed. "I don't see how an idiotic little boy who has never known anything would understand."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back