• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"And what do you mean by abnormal?? What was she? Neko? Kitsune, demon, angel, hybrid what??" She asked wanting to know

[/QUOTE]
"I... I'm not sure exactly... She was... a lot of things..." He sighed, looking down at the building. "I had to do it..."

Arty said:
"I... I'm not sure exactly... She was... a lot of things..." He sighed, looking down at the building. "I had to do it..."
"Oh did you?! Your weak, pitiful, you killed her didn't you?" She asked coldly. "And what did she do that you HAD to hmm?!" She asked him

(Ummm why did you rate that one post as funny??)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Oh did you?! Your weak, pitiful, you killed her didn't you?" She asked coldly. "And what did she do that you HAD to hmm?!" She asked him
(Ummm why did you rate that one post as funny??)

[/QUOTE]
(I am a horrible human being.)

He remained silent staring at the ground below, frowning. "For a god... you are an idiot..."

Arty said:
(I am a horrible human being.)
He remained silent staring at the ground below, frowning. "For a god... you are an idiot..."
"I might be a god but I don't know everything. What did you do?" She asked in a kinder tone to him

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland chuckled before smirking and shaking his head then looking into her eyes again. Ah yes, saying of the word 'cute' always ended up like this. Even though Dakota has gotten use to his normal teasing, Roland could always think up something to make Dakota's face nice and rosy⚒...

"Well, sure, in a little bit, but..."

...⚒Roland then kissed Dakota while moving his hand down her side, soon making it wrap around her waist.⚒...

[/QUOTE]
Dakota closed her eyes and kissed him back, her face still partly red from beforehand but it would fade eventually, her guess was wrong that time but she certainly didn't mind that now that she was receiving what the actual answer was as she moved herself a little closer to him.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded "alright, though I don't think I would have been scared for long, since your so nice" she said and smiled.
Kenai smiled lightly "Well I'm glad you think so" he said with a nod as a house came into view, it wasn't a huge house or anything, but it was nice enough. "here we are" he said as he pointed towards it.

Roman said:
Cecil chuckled and sip-ed his coffee. "Okay. I guess we can stay here watch a movie. Want to watch a classic or something newer? Oh and I'm glad you said we can stay here. After our coffee shop was closed, I haven't really been going anywhere... Plus our jobs suck with pay." He said taking his wallet out of his pocket. "This little guy has about 5 dollars in it."
Maya giggled softly "Yeah, waitressing doesn't pay the best either...." She said with a small nod "As for which movie I don't mind really, though some times I like the nostalgia that comes with classic movies... What about you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I might be a god but I don't know everything. What did you do?" She asked in a kinder tone to him

[/QUOTE]
He stayed quiet, walking dangerously to the edge of the building.

Arty said:
He stayed quiet, walking dangerously to the edge of the building.
"I know what your doing and it won't work. Like I said I am death it's self, you can only die if I accept your death and I don't...... Now tell me what happened?" She asked again knowing exactly what he had planned to do, jump.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I know what your doing and it won't work. Like I said I am death it's self, you can only die if I accept your death and I don't...... Now tell me what happened?" She asked again knowing exactly what he had planned to do, jump.

[/QUOTE]
"Good. I'm not ready to die yet." He still looked over, sighing. "Stuff happened. We grew apart."

Arty said:
"Good. I'm not ready to die yet." He still looked over, sighing. "Stuff happened. We grew apart."
"You are not telling me everything." She said to him. "Trust me. It will help with it if you just let it out and tell me." She said her voice calming and motherly like

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You are not telling me everything." She said to him. "Trust me. It will help with it if you just let it out and tell me." She said her voice calming and motherly like

[/QUOTE]
"You think that things can be taken back... I can't reverse time. I simply cannot." He starts to walk towards the exit of the roof.

Akio said:
((No alerts rip
"No I have not, but it shouldn't be to hard to find a place suitable to eat in this area." He said simply before starting to exit the building with her. "Where did you reside before you came here?" He asked her as they walked along to make conversation.
"I lived in the countryside" she smiled "It was the perfect place to mess around with my powers to test them since I didn't have many neighbours to scare off" She giggled "What about yourself?" She wore a curious expression.

Arty said:
"You think that things can be taken back... I can't reverse time. I simply cannot." He starts to walk towards the exit of the roof.
"It doesn't matter weather you can bring the dead back or reverse time. But blocking out people that wish to help will not make your life any Easier you know." She spoke to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It doesn't matter weather you can bring the dead back or reverse time. But blocking out people that wish to help will not make your life any Easier you know." She spoke to him

[/QUOTE]
"I remain alone. This is my fight. Not yours... yet..." He continues walking.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal stared at the maid outfit then the note, "There's no way i'm putting that thing on..." she said, getting up from the bed.
(night~ :D )
There was a tv on the wall that had turned on. The soldier that kidnapped Roman and Mal's face was what was on the screen. "Well. I got news you were awoke. Are you not going to put on your clothes?' He asked laughing lightly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi pulled him towards the bed hoping things would get...intimate⊹...
Ken opened his eyes from kissing Airi before he was pulled towards the bed. When they made it to the bed and were laying on it, Ken continued to kiss Airi intimately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fricka slowly walked into her dorm, closing the door behind her. She decided to practice her telekinesis, as she sat down on the ground, laying some objects on the ground, with some of them being tableware, and one of them being her kitchen knife, still slightly bloody. She exhaled, as she calmed down, and proceeded to concentrate. It wasn't working for a few moments.

Nonalaka said:
"I lived in the countryside" she smiled "It was the perfect place to mess around with my powers to test them since I didn't have many neighbours to scare off" She giggled "What about yourself?" She wore a curious expression.
"I lived in the city." He had been somewhat forthright with information up to thus point but now he suddenly seemed to get weary and tired. "Its was not a good place, my powers developed by necessity." He said walking a bit faster

Nonalaka said:
Dakota closed her eyes and kissed him back, her face still partly red from beforehand but it would fade eventually, her guess was wrong that time but she certainly didn't mind that now that she was receiving what the actual answer was as she moved herself a little closer to him.
Kenai smiled lightly "Well I'm glad you think so" he said with a nod as a house came into view, it wasn't a huge house or anything, but it was nice enough. "here we are" he said as he pointed towards it.

Maya giggled softly "Yeah, waitressing doesn't pay the best either...." She said with a small nod "As for which movie I don't mind really, though some times I like the nostalgia that comes with classic movies... What about you?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Asako looked at the house and smiled, "you live there?" she asked.

Nonalaka said:

"I agree. It brings me back to the days when I was just a kid. Running around and watching movies with my friends and family ln movie night." Cecil said happily as he put his wallet back into his pocket.

Roman said:
There was a tv on the wall that had turned on. The soldier that kidnapped Roman and Mal's face was what was on the screen. "Well. I got news you were awoke. Are you not going to put on your clothes?' He asked laughing lightly.
Mal had her arm's crossed, "Tch... I'm never putting on those clothes in my life" she said, looking at the clothes then the screen.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal had her arm's crossed, "Tch... I'm never putting on those clothes in my life" she said, looking at the clothes then the screen.
"Let's see.... You've just harmed the one man you loved." The man said as the screen showed Roman and another soldier. "Do it." The soldier nodded and took a knife before stbabbing Roman in his shoulder, making the wound worst that it was, and causing him to scream out in pain and agony. "Still want to disobey?"

Akio said:
"I lived in the city." He had been somewhat forthright with information up to thus point but now he suddenly seemed to get weary and tired. "Its was not a good place, my powers developed by necessity." He said walking a bit faster
Rosalie nodded as he spoke "So it was dangerous there?" She asked, noting his walking pace quickening, her brows furrowed lightly in confusion as she quickened her step also as to not be left behind.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at the house and smiled, "you live there?" she asked.
Kenai nodded "I live there with both my sisters, though one of them hasn't been home in quite some time..." He said with a slight frown.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded as he spoke "So it was dangerous there?" She asked, noting his walking pace quickening, her brows furrowed lightly in confusion as she quickened her step also as to not be left behind.
"Yes, though for most it wasn't all that bad. I was just o e of the unlucky ones." He said scanning storefronts looking for a place that he decided was suitable. Little did Rosalie know that his shirt was a map of scars from those days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back