• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

As Fricka was relaxing herself, the knife slowly went up, levitating about few feets above the ground. In a second, a cup joined it, along with a small plate. Fricka was slowly starting to get exausted, as some sweat appeared on her forehead. She kept on training, though.

@Anyoned

Roman said:
"I agree. It brings me back to the days when I was just a kid. Running around and watching movies with my friends and family ln movie night." Cecil said happily as he put his wallet back into his pocket.
Maya nodded "Yeah, Moriko and I had movie nights too with our dad, well, Moriko's dad but he's like family so, I call him dad too" she smiled lightly "And, well now you'll have movie nights with me too~" she said happily.

Akio said:
"Yes, though for most it wasn't all that bad. I was just o e of the unlucky ones." He said scanning storefronts looking for a place that he decided was suitable. Little did Rosalie know that his shirt was a map of scars from those days.
She frowned a little when he said he was an unlucky one "That's a shame, but you don't seem too unlucky now...right?" She asked as she looked at him, she didn't know what else to say really, since she couldn't pretend to relate, their upbringings were polar opposites from what she could gather...

JJKab said:
"Sure, i'm right behind you" Gregory said, following closely the girl
"Uhm.. Sorry for askin' but... what's your name, if i may ask?" He looked at her, smiling gently.

Roman said:
"Well hopefully my parents are home. They're usually out when my sister and I are gone." Alejandro said, as Hyouinmaru appeared at his side. "Alejandro. Are you staying out tonight or coming home? It's getting pretty late..."
Ranmaru-Kurosaki-uta-no-prince-sama-34667934-500-281.gif

Alejandro looked at Hyouinmaru and then back at May. "This is Hyouinmaru. My familiar." Hyouinmaru bowed his head at May. "It is nice to meet you, ma'am. Alejandro?" Alejandro nodded, "Ready May?"
...€ May nodded and then someone appeared next to Alejandro, she looked at him before Alejandro introduced him, she smiled and waved a little €...

"It's nice to meet you too"

...€ May then turned her attention to Alejandro and nodded again €...

"Yea I'm ready"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi looked back at him as she walked, she chuckled ❋...
"I'm Levi, and you are..?"
"I'm Gregory, nice to meet you" He stated, looking forward, smiling.

"So... i heard that this highschool can teach how to improve on someone's superpowers... i'm actually curious, what are yours, if you don't mind me askinn'?" Gregory looked over at Levi, thin smile forming on his lips

Roman said:
Ken opened his eyes from kissing Airi before he was pulled towards the bed. When they made it to the bed and were laying on it, Ken continued to kiss Airi intimately.
...⊹Airi kept kissing Ken before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a deeper kiss⊹...

Nonalaka said:
She frowned a little when he said he was an unlucky one "That's a shame, but you don't seem too unlucky now...right?" She asked as she looked at him, she didn't know what else to say really, since she couldn't pretend to relate, their upbringings were polar opposites from what she could gather...
"That depends on the point of view." He said finally seeing a building that he chose as suitable, a small but clean Italian restaurant. "Though right now i guess is a suitable time." He walked into the store and let himself be lead to a table in the corner of the room where he sat facing the door.

JJKab said:
"I'm Gregory, nice to meet you" He stated, looking forward, smiling.
"So... i heard that this highschool can teach how to improve on someone's superpowers... i'm actually curious, what are yours, if you don't mind me askinn'?" Gregory looked over at Levi, thin smile forming on his lips
...❋ Levi faced the front, and continued walking she let out a soft sigh ❋...

"I'm a dragon that's all you need to know, I morph together with my twin sister"

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi faced the front, and continued walking she let out a soft sigh ❋...
"I'm a dragon that's all you need to know, I morph together with my twin sister"
"Oh, Alright... I'm not that special as you... i just have an ability to set my hands on fire, and... welp, breathe underwater... i can also manipulate with the water structure, but i still need to learn how... once i turned the whole pool into an icepark" Gregory chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head, slightly embarrased

Akio said:
"That depends on the point of view." He said finally seeing a building that he chose as suitable, a small but clean Italian restaurant. "Though right now i guess is a suitable time." He walked into the store and let himself be lead to a table in the corner of the room where he sat facing the door.
Rosalie blinked, a suitable time for what? This guy was incredibly vague sometimes, she shrugged lightly as she followed him into the store and sat across from him at the table, looking to him waiting for him to possibly explain what he meant.

JJKab said:
"Oh, Alright... I'm not that special as you... i just have an ability to set my hands on fire, and... welp, breathe underwater... i can also manipulate with the water structure, but i still need to learn how... once i turned the whole pool into an icepark" Gregory chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his head, slightly embarrased
...❋ Levi chuckled softly, she looked around then turned around ❋...

"I have elemental powers, oh and the dorms should be up ahead.."

Mayyflower said:
...❋ Levi chuckled softly, she looked around then turned around ❋...
"I have elemental powers, oh and the dorms should be up ahead.."
"Oh, right... I think i'll... be able to find my dorm from here...." Gregory stated, looking thankfully at Levi

"Thanks" He stated, as he looked at the lines of dorms in front of him, and sighed lightly

"Alright... dorm number 45.. here i come" He mumbled, as he waved at Levi, before walking out, headed forward.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie blinked, a suitable time for what? This guy was incredibly vague sometimes, she shrugged lightly as she followed him into the store and sat across from him at the table, looking to him waiting for him to possibly explain what he meant.
If she wanted him to explain she would probably have to wait a lot longer as he simply opened a menu before looking at her. "Feel free to order anything." When the waiter came up to ask for their orders for drinks and appetizers Akio snapped off a sentence in what suspiciously sounded like Italian which caused the waiter to stare in shock before responding in kind and then turning to Rosalie somewhat uncertain. "And you miss?"

Akio said:
If she wanted him to explain she would probably have to wait a lot longer as he simply opened a menu before looking at her. "Feel free to order anything." When the waiter came up to ask for their orders for drinks and appetizers Akio snapped off a sentence in what suspiciously sounded like Italian which caused the waiter to stare in shock before responding in kind and then turning to Rosalie somewhat uncertain. "And you miss?"
Rosalie nodded as she then glanced over the menu, unlike Akio who seemed to know what he was reading, Rosalie stuck to what she could recognise, which was cheese sticks and a glass of water. Smiling somewhat sheepishly at the waiter she said her order, making sure to move her mouth as she spoke this time.

Nonalaka said:
Rosalie nodded as she then glanced over the menu, unlike Akio who seemed to know what he was reading, Rosalie stuck to what she could recognise, which was cheese sticks and a glass of water. Smiling somewhat sheepishly at the waiter she said her order, making sure to move her mouth as she spoke this time.
Her meal came a bit quicker then his, being relatively simple and east to make and overall they looked pretty good and were seasoned. Akio's own food was a salad though the noodles seemed to have a small layer of cheese in between them and multiple spices. He had also ordered a side dish of a sort of vegetable soup with several pieces of bread mixed within. He looked up at her food without comment before tucking back into her food not looking like someone enjoying his food but someone devouring as much nutrients as possible as if he was strip cleaning the plate.

Akio said:
Her meal came a bit quicker then his, being relatively simple and east to make and overall they looked pretty good and were seasoned. Akio's own food was a salad though the noodles seemed to have a small layer of cheese in between them and multiple spices. He had also ordered a side dish of a sort of vegetable soup with several pieces of bread mixed within. He looked up at her food without comment before tucking back into her food not looking like someone enjoying his food but someone devouring as much nutrients as possible as if he was strip cleaning the plate.
Rosalie watched him for a moment, tilting her head slightly as she did so, he...looked pretty hungry from what she could gather, looking at her own food she began to take a few bites and unlike her friend beside her, she savoured her food, she was hungry but not enough to swallow the whole plate in a shirt amount of time, "You must be pretty hungry..." She said looking at him "I'm guessing your journey was super long huh" she said with a small nod.

Arty said:
"I remain alone. This is my fight. Not yours... yet..." He continues walking.
"Not my fight?!? Supernatturals are being torn from there homes and slaughtered every damn day so it is my fight!" She said to him before looking over then nodding to raze. "Yeah your right."

@HimeragiSeiker

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back