• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Arty said:
"Then so be it. You are the god of death... right? Can't you erase us all? I mean... every human?" John stopped, and listened to to Race. "I... guess idiots are survivors. I mean, I've managed to survive this long..." He sat down, closing his eyes. "You think I don't have regrets. You think I don't feel. Well... same here. Our species would naturally not... want to kill you things. You guys have feelings like us. You think like us." He takes a pause, and looks at the sky. "Step one of extermination: You dehumanize the enemy. Make them seem like animals. And the U.N. seems like they did an amazing job with that..."
''i noticed...thats why you humans experiment on us...''

...⊹Rize said before she left⊹...

@Daniel reaving

Daniel reaving]"It's because humans started this war that they are being killed." She said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18431-arty/ said:
@Arty[/URL]
"And we will finish it. WE are the human race, and WE will destroy you all... and your shrivelled up prick that's growing inside you..." John smiled, staring at her.

Daniel reaving]"Im fine love." She said to kikuri before nearly falling over [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23570-himeragiseiker/ said:
@HimeragiSeiker[/URL]
...⊹The clone just held her. If she ever fell, the clone would help her⊹...

''no your not baby...its okay to admit that your weak sometimes...it happens to all of us''

Arty said:
"And we will finish it. WE are the human race, and WE will destroy you all... and your shrivelled up prick that's growing inside you..." John smiled, staring at her.
...⊹You soon started to hear Rize's echoing voice in your head⊹...

''or maybe i should kick your ass some time and fix your spine straight?''

@Daniel reaving

Arty said:
John simply frowned at the comment. "Try me..."
...⊹You soon just felt something smack your butt as if someone was behind you but there was no one there, and Rize's giggle echoed in your head⊹...

Arty said:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹You soon started to hear Rize's echoing voice in your head⊹...
''or maybe i should kick your ass some time and fix your spine straight?''

@Daniel reaving
"To kill me would be to remove death from every being. Make every one immortal." She said to him coldly

Arty said:
"Now... you laugh... but later... we'll see..." John simply smiled, looking up at the sky.
...⊹Soon a sword fell from the sky and stabbed into the ground in front of you and shattered⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The clone just held her. If she ever fell, the clone would help her⊹...
''no your not baby...its okay to admit that your weak sometimes...it happens to all of us''
She frowned and nodded to her without a response

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"To kill me would be to remove death from every being. Make every one immortal." She said to him coldly

[/QUOTE]
John jumped back at the sight of the sword, sighing. "Immortal? So you can be killed..." A sickly grin spread across his face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She frowned and nodded to her without a response

[/QUOTE]
''im just worried okay...?''

...⊹She said before sitting back in her chair just watching Myuki worried wondering why she was dizzy as the clone helped her⊹...

Arty said:
John jumped back at the sight of the sword, sighing. "Immortal? So you can be killed..." A sickly grin spread across his face.
...⊹Rize soon appeared in front of John and grinned at him⊹...

''someone with ambition...though from what i read from books, ambition offers power, but power corrupts...and you die because of it..''

@Daniel reaving

HimeragiSeiker said:
''hmmm...i wonder how...fine, stab me right here. in the heart''
@Daniel reaving
"Oh no... Why would I do that? Look at me. I'm frail even by our 'human' standards. You believe that I'm some hot blooded freak? Maybe... but I know better..."

Arty said:
"Oh no... Why would I do that? Look at me. I'm frail even by our 'human' standards. You believe that I'm some hot blooded freak? Maybe... but I know better..."
''backing down on your word? seems like every human does that...well, every average human...though your the worst human being ive seen of them all..aside from probably Adolf Hitler...''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''backing down on your word? seems like every human does that...well, every average human...though your the worst human being ive seen of them all..aside from probably Adolf Hitler...''
"I won't attack you. Simple. Why do that when you can have other people do it?" He smiled.

Arty said:
"I won't attack you. Simple. Why do that when you can have other people do it?" He smiled.
''because the other people failed. they failed to kill me and actually failed to kill me...and probably even failed seducing me..''

HimeragiSeiker said:
''because the other people failed. they failed to kill me and actually failed to kill me...and probably even failed seducing me..''
John stayed silent, sighing. "You know how close to death I am? Two abnormals, can easily kill me. But you know what? I don't mind. I'm probably going to hell... but..." He trails off, shuddering at the thought.

Arty said:
John stayed silent, sighing. "You know how close to death I am? Two abnormals, can easily kill me. But you know what? I don't mind. I'm probably going to hell... but..." He trails off, shuddering at the thought.
''your afraid of hell. mm~ i see fear has struck into you...but theres 2 abnormals, 1 is offering you a chance to kill her...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back