• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
loadWebfont('Poiret+One');Dakota closed her eyes and kissed him back, her face still partly red from beforehand but it would fade eventually, her guess was wrong that time but she certainly didn't mind that now that she was receiving what the actual answer was as she moved herself a little closer to him.
...⚒Roland smiled as their lips locked, after all, it wasn't often that they were alone enough to be this affectionate to one another and weren't tired from a long day of work. So in other words, he was going to enjoy this while it lasted; dropping his clothes on the floor in favor of wrapping both his hands around Dakota's waste for a moment before pulling out of the kiss⚒...

"So~..... i guess we won't need these clothes on us for our shower, right?"

HimeragiSeiker said:
''you wont...ever...''
"That's right. But someone else will. Someone who would actually do it..." John simply stares at the ground. "You think I don't feel guilty... But..."

Arty said:
"That's right. But someone else will. Someone who would actually do it..." John simply stares at the ground. "You think I don't feel guilty... But..."
''honestly...that hurt...''

...⊹She said as she started to get up, her wounds healing by themselves⊹...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
...⚒Roland smiled as their lips locked, after all, it wasn't often that they were alone enough to be this affectionate to one another and weren't tired from a long day of work. So in other words, he was going to enjoy this while it lasted; dropping his clothes on the floor in favor of wrapping both his hands around Dakota's waste for a moment before pulling out of the kiss⚒...

"So~..... i guess we won't need these clothes on us for our shower, right?"

[/QUOTE]
Dakota almost felt like pouting as he pulled away, she was enjoying the moment after all but didn't, since he was moving to speak, a faint colour on her cheeks as she shook her head gently a small smile forming on her lips "Nope, we won't" she said quietly as she looked to him.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded and looked around the house, she'd only really been in her own house, not anyone else's, except for Hakuru's and Yui's when they were much younger.
Grabbing some snacks, Kenai then made his way to the living room and left them on the coffee table before he then set up the TV for the movie "Alright, which do you wanna watch?" He asked as he began flicking through movies.

Nonalaka said:
Grabbing some snacks, Kenai then made his way to the living room and left them on the coffee table before he then set up the TV for the movie "Alright, which do you wanna watch?" He asked as he began flicking through movies.
Asako looked at the screen, "hmmm.... anything that you think looks interesting would be fine" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako looked at the screen, "hmmm.... anything that you think looks interesting would be fine" she said.
Kenai shrugged "Alright, but at least which type of movie so I can narrow down my choices" he said with a nod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Kenai shrugged "Alright, but at least which type of movie so I can narrow down my choices" he said with a nod.
Asako nodded, "alright, how about... a horror movie, they always get me excited" she said and sat down.

LunaCrosby said:
Asako nodded, "alright, how about... a horror movie, they always get me excited" she said and sat down.
Kenai nodded "Fair enough" he said as he flicked through the horror movies until he had found one he hasn't watched yet and put it on. The movie then began to play as he sat down as well.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota almost felt like pouting as he pulled away, she was enjoying the moment after all but didn't, since he was moving to speak, a faint colour on her cheeks as she shook her head gently a small smile forming on her lips "Nope, we won't" she said quietly as she looked to him.
...⚒Roland smiled before quickly moving to remove his shirt before turning his attention to Dakota's; she was in pajamas it seemed, so that was one less thing to remove if his memory served him right. This made Roland smirk before moving his hands under Dakota's shirt, lifting it up off of her as he did so. While doing that, Roland spoke in a hushed but playful manner⚒...

"Oh my, what do we have here~?"

Nonalaka said:
Kenai nodded "Fair enough" he said as he flicked through the horror movies until he had found one he hasn't watched yet and put it on. The movie then began to play as he sat down as well.
Asako began to watch the movie, paying attention to the screen.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](Holding action until the girls post.)
@Tobi Neafearn

[/QUOTE]
((Might of been a good idea to tag them.))

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Rize just inched it a little more inside⊹...
''well? how does it feel?''
"It feels... Good...@ John stifled a frown, trying to smile

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayyflower said:
...€ May nodded and then someone appeared next to Alejandro, she looked at him before Alejandro introduced him, she smiled and waved a little €...
"It's nice to meet you too"

...€ May then turned her attention to Alejandro and nodded again €...

"Yea I'm ready"
Alejandro nodded and looked at Hyouinmaru, "We're ready." He said, before Hyouinmaru teleported them to the mansion. He didn't come himself since he had something to do. "Well here we are."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi kept kissing Ken before wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him in for a deeper kiss⊹...
Ken had moved his hands from the bed and placed them on Airi's waist as they kissed. He eventually put them on the hem on her shirt and began pulling it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back