• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i slept well of course~ how about you~?''
"I slept pretty good. Better than sleeping out in the forest... Or in a U.N. base." Ken joked. "It feels way better to be in a real bed. One that has you in it too~"

Roman said:
"I slept pretty good. Better than sleeping out in the forest... Or in a U.N. base." Ken joked. "It feels way better to be in a real bed. One that has you in it too~"
...⊹Airi only giggled and nuzzled his chest softly⊹...

LunaCrosby said:
Mal turned her head to look at him, "So he has anger issues? that doesn't surprise me... does he have any food preference?" she asked.
"Not anger issues. Just very demanding and strict on his orders." He said. "He doesn't take failure lightly and if his orders aren't carried out right, then he's mad about it... As for reference... Maybe something like a lasagna? I don't know..."

Roman said:
"Not anger issues. Just very demanding and strict on his orders." He said. "He doesn't take failure lightly and if his orders aren't carried out right, then he's mad about it... As for reference... Maybe something like a lasagna? I don't know..."
Mal sighed, "alright, an attempt at making lasagna it is then" she said and began getting the ingredients.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Airi only giggled and nuzzled his chest softly⊹...
"It's amazing how cute you can be." Ken said, as he held on to Airi.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal sighed, "alright, an attempt at making lasagna it is then" she said and began getting the ingredients.
"I was only making a guess." The soldier said before taking off his gloves. "I'll help you. I'm the squad's chef." He said as the keys on his waist jingled. He then turned around and opened a cabinet that had spices in it. He was completely open now. Vulnerable.

Roman said:
"I was only making a guess." The soldier said before taking off his gloves. "I'll help you. I'm the squad's chef." He said as the keys on his waist jingled. He then turned around and opened a cabinet that had spices in it. He was completely open now. Vulnerable.
Mal looked at the key's, looking to make sure he wasn't paying attention as she carefully reached out to take the key's.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked at the key's, looking to make sure he wasn't paying attention as she carefully reached out to take the key's.
The chef looked at Mal, in the corner of his eye and chuckled. "Hey. None of that in my kitchen. Your husband is just down in the basement and you resort to this sort of behavior?" He asked before grabbing her arms. "You're a very naughty wife." He said as he pinned her against the wall.

Roman said:
The chef looked at Mal, in the corner of his eye and chuckled. "Hey. None of that in my kitchen. Your husband is just down in the basement and you resort to this sort of behavior?" He asked before grabbing her arms. "You're a very naughty wife." He said as he pinned her against the wall.
Mal blinked, what the heck did this guy think she was trying to do? "I have no idea what your saying" she said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''jeez...im just doing this cuz i felt like it''
"Yeah, but you look super cute while you're doing it." Ken said, pecking Airi on the lips. "I want to know something... What is one thing you'd want from me?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal blinked, what the heck did this guy think she was trying to do? "I have no idea what your saying" she said.
He chuckled lightly and ran his hand down her thigh, "You'll understand in a moment." He said, before taking off his mask. He then tried to take the top of the maid outfit off. One of her hands was free now and there was a large source of water for her to use. What does she do?

1. Use the water to get him off...
  2. Use it to simply kill the guy...
  3. Nothing...

Roman said:
He chuckled lightly and ran his hand down her thigh, "You'll understand in a moment." He said, before taking off his mask. He then tried to take the top of the maid outfit off. One of her hands was free now and there was a large source of water for her to use. What does she do?

1. Use the water to get him off...
  2. Use it to simply kill the guy...
  3. Nothing...
Mal went wide eye'd before looking around, noticing the source of water. She reached out her hand and made a lot of the water come tower over them and crash down on this guy.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal went wide eye'd before looking around, noticing the source of water. She reached out her hand and made a lot of the water come tower over them and crash down on this guy.
The man was washed away and sent flying into the wall on the other side of the room. He weakly looked up at her and groaned. "What the hell are you doing?" He said before grabbing the knife and running at her.

1. Kill him...
  2. Knock him out...
  3. Run...
  4. Try and calm him down... (Chance of this working: about 5%)

Roman said:
The man was washed away and sent flying into the wall on the other side of the room. He weakly looked up at her and groaned. "What the hell are you doing?" He said before grabbing the knife and running at her.

1. Kill him...
  2. Knock him out...
  3. Run...
  4. Try and calm him down... (Chance of this working: about 5%)
Mal looked around, grabbing the cutting board. She raised it up and waited for him to get close before hitting him on the head with it as hard as she could, intending to knock him out.

LunaCrosby said:
Mal looked around, grabbing the cutting board. She raised it up and waited for him to get close before hitting him on the head with it as hard as she could, intending to knock him out.
The chef quickly dropped to the ground, he was now unconscious. The keys were free to take, though everything was caught on camara(though she doesn't know). The leader knew where to find Mal and he was officially going to take her out now. What does Mal do now with the keys?

1. Go and see if they go to Roman's cell...
  2. Go and see if there are anymore places she could find stuff to use...
  3. Go and find the leader to fight him...

...◇Vanille glared at the man, ready to just rip his head off at his insolence when she suddenly heard Levya's voice, and her head snapped in the direction she heard it from. Levya... the witch glanced back at the man in her grasp and narrowed her eyes, a few pages in her book flipped open and suddenly his neck was snapped and she let his body go to crumple awkwardly on the ground. Vanille sneered at it before turning toward where she heard Levya◇...

"Thanks for the info."

...◇Vanille soon made her way toward the room, the door flying inward and slamming against the back wall. She hoped it hit someone on it's way, and a very angry witch was standing where the door used to be. An aura seemed to be emanating around her, and her eyes were an even brighter silver than before, and the hand that wasn't holding the spellbook was curled into a fist and shaking slightly. Vanille spoke, but the tone was dripping with menace and intent to kill◇...

"I suggest you step back away from her if you know what's good for you."

@HimeragiSeiker

Roman said:
The chef quickly dropped to the ground, he was now unconscious. The keys were free to take, though everything was caught on camara(though she doesn't know). The leader knew where to find Mal and he was officially going to take her out now. What does Mal do now with the keys?

1. Go and see if they go to Roman's cell...
  2. Go and see if there are anymore places she could find stuff to use...
  3. Go and find the leader to fight him...
Mal grabbed the key's and looked at them, "He had mention Roman was in the basement..." she said to herself before putting them in her pocket (if she even had any) "alright... you can do this" she muttered and quickly began searching for stair's to the basement.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded "Yeah, Moriko and I had movie nights too with our dad, well, Moriko's dad but he's like family so, I call him dad too" she smiled lightly "And, well now you'll have movie nights with me too~" she said happily.
"That sounds like it was fun." Cecil said, laughing lightly. He then stood up, taking his coffee with him as he walked into the living room. When he got in there, he looked on a bookshelf that was filled with both books and movies. "Any specific movie? We have most of then here."

Roman said:
"Yeah, but you look super cute while you're doing it." Ken said, pecking Airi on the lips. "I want to know something... What is one thing you'd want from me?" He asked.
''well...i want you, silly..what else would i want?''

LunaCrosby said:
Mal grabbed the key's and looked at them, "He had mention Roman was in the basement..." she said to herself before putting them in her pocket (if she even had any) "alright... you can do this" she muttered and quickly began searching for stair's to the basement.
Luckily for Mal, there was staircases on both sides of the hallway. One went up and the other down. It was obvious that the one that went down was the basement, but the door had guards seeing how they had a prisoner in there.

1. Lie to the guards...
  2. Take them out...
  3. Wait and see if they'll leave...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''well...i want you, silly..what else would i want?''
"I don't know... Maybe a gift or something like that." Ken said, before a box appeared on the floor beside the bed. "You know how you like gaming a lot?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back